Rylan Clark: I’ve had Twitter trolls say ‘get cancer and die’ you ‘gay fag’

1. I don’t particularly like the man myself but no one should suffer that level of abuse so I do hope that he reported it?

If he hasn’t then he should do.

2. Dangermouse 12 Jun 2013, 2:24pm

Why oh why does everyone think their life would end if the didn’t have a twitter account !!

3. Just when I think this guy has finally gone back to where he came from he pops back up. Just like the Herps.

4. He is sooooooo hot!

People are so horrible and cruel!

This is why Twitter, Facebook, YouTube [or any other social networking status] must be BANNED!

5. Really need some sort of tracking software to find these folk and (live in front of a camera) ask them to repeat the tweet – that could be the name of the show, “Repeat the Tweet – douchebags on camera”.

6. He’s luckier it’s only the average online abuse that’s the norm given to gay people. Where I live in London,it’s direct abuse of gay people with the violence.

7. Justusboyz 12 Jun 2013, 3:31pm

It s a sorry state of affairs when lgbt people on here are as nasty as the bigots that do Rylan down. We should support our own. Rylan is a really nice bloke give him a break, he’s not Andrew Pierce a gay that’s never said or done anything for gay people!
    Don’t like him fair enough….don’t comment.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 12 Jun 2013, 5:56pm

What exactly has Rylan done for the LGBT community? Anything he’s done has been done in the name of lucre. As for supporting our own…what are we? A cult? Why not just support people deserving of such, people with a talent, skill, something to offer society, culture or whatever. Not some preening mincing TOWIE reject.

1. justusboyz 12 Jun 2013, 7:42pm

I rest my case Suddenly ! Are you a straight acting gay btw (just saying..lol)

1. justusboyz 12 Jun 2013, 9:49pm

Im kidding and yes you have a valid point re:lgbt community but dont slate him for being camp or whatever,thats just his personality. No harm in that

2. Sister Mary Clarence 13 Jun 2013, 2:48am

I absolutely agree, and I think this attitude of ‘what has he done for ….’ stinks as well. Do we all have to get something out of it before we show a little civility towards each other? The guy hasn’t been biting the heads off gay babies, so what is with the bad attitude towards him? He’s made a success of himself and it just sickens me that people project their jealousy by criticising him.

8. Suddenly Last Bummer 12 Jun 2013, 5:53pm

Another reason to avoid Big Bro. Maybe he should realise that there are reasons he he provokes such reactions. He’s a vile, mincing, talentless Katie Pricey wannabe. What an effed up representative of the lgbt community.

1. Far too harsh.

9. Homophobia is driven by inner-hatred. ‘Show me a homophobe; I’ll show you a closet case’. What other POSSIBLE reason IS there for homophobia but a ‘discomfort’ about ones own desires? A person who is comfortable with their sexuality is NEVER homophobic. Only those with ‘issues’ resort to the sort of hatred described by Rylan. The ‘trolls’ need to address their self-loathing.

10. Daniel Lee-Hargreaves 4 Jul 2013, 10:24pm

I would love to interview him for our Gays In The News section of My Big Gay Radio Show on Gateway 9.8 FM – please contact us.