Justin Bieber: ‘I’m gay’ claims hacked E! Online Twitter account

1. I think he is too young to give this answers and the press push him to male this kind of statement wrote by someone else!

1. Connect your brain to your fingers first, then type.

2. Imagine if this were true. What a horrible thought.

3. i thought he was gay -

4. I thought it was fairly obvious …… :-)

5. Its clearly a hacked tweet, exclusive has 9 letters thats at least four more than he’s capable of stringing together.

6. Bieber reckons being gay is ‘a decision’.
    Is that why he’s got a girlfriend that he’s rarely seen with?
    He comes across as being an ignorant spoilt little brat that needs to be educated about what the real world is all about.

7. BruceWillisFan 5 May 2013, 2:47pm

Yes Justin Bieber has been acting like a spoiled little brat recently & I think his music is terrible. but dont get me wrong he is definitely fit & I would like to bang his brains out up against a wall & he was good in them two episodes of CSI, the ”As Long As You Love Me” Video with the awesome Michael Madsen & the boxing theme photo shoot for Complex Magazine. but thats it really. I think its fairly obvious that he is gay too. :)

1. you wish

8. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is gay tbh, at the 2011 EMA’s in Belfast he was spotted at the Kremlin nightclub, but then again it shouldn’t matter of he is. As for his comments about gay being a decision, that just shows how young he is

9. I want him to be gay so I can try and become his boyfriend! :D

1. But aren’t you a little old for him, Jules, at 67 going on 68? :-)

1. Spanner1960 5 May 2013, 6:41pm

Well I wouldn’t climb over him to get to you.

10. Considering Justins history of homophobic “decision” comments and Justins parents history of anti-gay comments and their ongoing promotion Evangelical Christianity, Plus, Justin is heavy promoted by Canada’s anti-gay PM, Stephen Harper…..I am wondering if this is a proxy driven leak, actually coming from somewhere else.

11. David Cary Hart 5 May 2013, 5:17pm

Bieber is a nasty brat. Let’s all hope that he is not gay although his bit of homophobic projection makes me wonder.

12. Spanner1960 5 May 2013, 6:41pm

Well no self-respecting gay person calls themselves “a gay” – so it’s pretty obvious that this was written by somebody that has no clue about gay society.

Nevertheless, it’s a shame, I for one think he’s cute. :)

13. Don’t like him either, he has as much artistic value and talent as the Jonas Brothers had, just a commercial manufactured teen idol, so I couldn’t care less about him. But to tell the truth I think he would make a better transgirl than a gay male, he already looks effeminate and doesn’t convince me as a man.

1. Rince your mouth, that’s offensive to transwomen. As if anyone would need to convince someone else to be considered a particular gender.

14. Barry William Teske 5 May 2013, 11:14pm

y does not matter if the lad is gay or straight. First and foremost the Terrorists who call themselves The Syrian Electronic Army might want to ask their hateful ids about their own humanity. But I suspect that is why they do what they do…because they have lost focus of the common bond of what we all share. When cut WE ALL BLEED.

15. Barry William Teske 5 May 2013, 11:25pm

I do not care whether the lad is gay or straight. He is above all a human being 1st. We would all do much better to understand the common humanity we all share. When cut we all bleed.