US magazine editor: ‘There is a gay agenda and it’s working overtime to send millions to hell’

1. Magic-boggled idiot getting her information from primitive genocidal tribesmen who couldn’t explain why the sun rose.

The idea that they have anything at all to add to the modern world is laughable. But hey, someone tell her that her book of dogmatic crap says women are to shut up and not be heard – or is she just yet another tedious cherry-picking hypocrite?

1. I even bet she works at Sabbaths and is wearing clothings made of different kinds of fabric as we speak. Infidel !! Philistine !!

2. “Charisma Christian magazine.” Contradiction in terms, babe.

3. Oh goodness gracious, the Gay Agenda can swarm now – is there no end to its eternally mutable abilities?

Honestly, this poor woman is too thick to worry about – except for our friends in the US, whom I deeply pity for having to live in the same country as someone this foolish (and conceited – who is she to speak for god?).

4. Sam D. Maloney 12 Apr 2013, 6:08pm

If Pink News had just specified that this was a christian magazine, we’d never have bothered clicking the link. It’s not exactly dishonest, but doesn’t do your credibility any good in the long run either.

5. It should be remembered that “spreading the word of God” is a multi billion dollar industry in some countries. Private jet pastors are quite numerous, they aren’t going to let go of that easily and LGBT equality provides them with something to get their teeth into, play to the gallery to get more tithes rolling in.

6. gay agenda = equality

christian agenda = hate and bigotry

7. Robert in S. Kensington 12 Apr 2013, 6:20pm

I don’t agree with her chosen religious lifestyle and agenda either, so she should keep her beliefs in her home not shout it from the rooftops, something that the bible condemns, bloody hypocritical harridan.

I’m sending her bad karma.

1. Christopher in Canada 12 Apr 2013, 6:57pm

My karma just ran over her dogma.

1. Be gentle with the mentally insane. Just keep in mind, religion is an illness of the mind.

2. Chris, your merry quip just made me chuckle this Saturday morning April 13th 2013. I shall be using it whenever I can. Thank goodness I live in Britain…Er…There again we have people here who have invisible friends too. You just cannot argue with belief, because people have the right to believe anything, whether factual or not, so humour is the only option or shopping, in my opinion… Thanks for the one liner.

1. Christopher in Canada 13 Apr 2013, 4:57pm

You’re welcome, Chris!

1. Thanks, Christopher in Canada. Hope your Sunday is/was a pleasant one.

8. Amanda Harper 12 Apr 2013, 6:40pm

In the words of my people, pictures, or it didn’t happen.

9. Christopher in Canada 12 Apr 2013, 6:58pm

What I want to know: how an obviously intelligent person (she is an editor, fer Pete’s sake) is at the same time such an idiot.

It’s perplexing. What would Margaret Mead say?

1. Dave North 12 Apr 2013, 7:03pm

One word: Religion.

It retards everything it touches.

10. ‘The dog that barks loudest’.

Sounds like the desciption fits her best.

11. Working overtime? Hang on, I thought hard work was supposed to be virtuous according to the Christian agenda and just the very sort of thing that got you promoted to heaven, whilst it was laziness that meant that the ‘devil finds time for idle hands’? Tsssk….talk about changing the goalposts, eh? And what’s wrong with Hull?

12. So God told her all this stuff huh.
    If I claim that I hear disembodied voices sending me messages for minorities, I would be sectioned.
    Why doesn’t this same rule apply when the imaginary friend that makes you say stupid stuff lives on a cloud?
    And would someone post me the gay agenda again, I don’t know what I’m up to next week.

13. Human beings are individuals entities, and in general not comfortable with what the society asks of us ever since we were children. If the judgement is that we have been wrong or ignorant, we feel threatened. Nothing new, my only shock is how an editor of a magazine not knowing that already, while she must have done more observations, analysis and schooling than most of us.

14. Why, oh why, oh WHY have I not been invited to join this all-powerful Agenda? is it that I’m not gay enough, or something? Am I somehow lacking in the qualities needed to take over the Earth? I feel quite left out, really. :-(

1. Very well Ron, here just for you is a transcript of the gay agenda unearthed by Evangelical Christian blogger Betty Bowers [Warning may contain irony!]

15. Helge Vladimir Tiller 12 Apr 2013, 11:01pm

Pink News should focus more on people who have GAY FRIENDLY attitudes. There are millions of them- all around The World. People from various sectors in society. Well educated and bright persons from all kinds of professions. Religious and non religious. Workers and intellectual individuals. Men and women. They are everywhere –and they support you and me.THEY are OUR FRIENDS–.and they love us ! Pink News–show us Our friends ! ( H. V. T.-Norway)

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 13 Apr 2013, 9:17am

——-and not “only” those who are so negative or hate The Gay Community. Balance ! Where is the Balance-

16. They don’t come much thicker than this. Spewing hate and claiming that the indignant response is hateful. “Fuck you” is not very eloquent but it’s quite appropriate.

17. On the other hand 12 Apr 2013, 11:49pm

She said they were going to hell. But she calls their response that she was going to hell a “threat”.

She needs to examine the offence that her words cause before complaining about the response.

18. Jesus moran 13 Apr 2013, 1:02am

Poor silly old rag !

19. You have nothing against gay people but still believes and repeats that they are going to hell ? Oh, please, keep coming, this is pure gold !

20. Staircase2 13 Apr 2013, 1:40am

The bloody idiot…

She wouldn’t know Love if it came knocking on her door wearing a namebadge!

What a patronising idiot

21. Did not realise Geraldine McQueen was a magazine editor.

22. Basically she is accusing the ‘gay agenda’ of the same vitriol that she is guilty of first. It is just a load of name calling and crying. Just ignore this little idiot and she will dissappear into obscurity.

23. Oh Shut up you vile self loathing fool!

24. douglas in canada 13 Apr 2013, 2:01pm

she is NOT a Christian, as she claims.
    at least not one who reads or believes her bible.

if so, she would be wearing a hat in public, she (as a woman) wouldn’t even be allowed to speak in a public forum, and she would have to sell all that she has and give the money to the poor.

Pretty clear proof that she is not following the rules of what she claims to be her own religion.

If she can’t follow her own rules, she has no right to invent rules for others and make them follow them.

She is a complete hypocrite for talking the way she does.

25. Sylvie Poulin 13 Apr 2013, 2:08pm

What would you do if your child was born with a penis and a vagina, because it does happen? If you are able to put your emotions aside, the logical thing to do, would be to wait until the child is 5 or 6 (or maybe later) and ask the child if he has a crush on a girl or a boy and therefore let the child determine which sex the brain says it is. And then, take the necessary medical procedures in order to match the child’s sexual organ to his or her sexual orientation. Hence, the child’s sexual orientation determines the child sex. Therefore, why is it so hard for people to realize that the child’s sexual orientation and not the child’s sexual organ will be the factor that determines the child’s sexuality, and not the other way around.

26. i have been saved, i am free………………………………………. maybe if i keep saying that over and over, oh never mind it was just gas

27. Charisma Christian magazine?

Charisma and christian 2 words that go together like a horse and marriage.

28. .....Paddyswurds 13 Apr 2013, 7:37pm

Right! OK I want whoever spilled the beans about our “Gay Agenda” Did y’all not know it was supposed to be a high status secret. Now “they” know about our plans and we will never be able to take over the World and make it compulsory for all churches to fly the Rainbow Flag!

1. jamestoronto 14 Apr 2013, 6:38am

I must confess. It was me!!! It was ME!!! I’ll send in my membership card and return all my copies of the Agenda. I’m sorry to anyone I may have hurt. It’s not who I am. Some of my friends have agendas. I even had lunch with one in a public place. Please forgive me.

29. Jock S. Trap 14 Apr 2013, 11:39am

“out of love” LOL you gotta be kiddin.

Ms LeClaire, telling people to hide themselves while you then promote bullying is far from love, it is hate.

That is what you are about and stop blaming God all the bloomin time… It’s YOUR bigoted it’s YOUR hatred. You don’t need to blame anyone else but yourself.

30. They do love their “Bible a la carte”, don’t they? According to the Bible, she should keep her big mouth shut and cover that awful haircut. These types spout of “love”, while showing that they know nothing about it at all.

31. Oh absolutely. This is my entire aim in life. Not to be happy, to be healthy and have a good, normal life; no! It’s to send millions of people to a fictional place and annoy the Bible Bashers.

32. If she is so inclined to follow what the “bible” says then she shoudl know her place, and keep her damn closed unless asked to open it by a man. Damn Hypocrite. The Bible was written by men and interpreted by men for the gain of power over the people.