Tony Perkins: ‘Stop giving money to the GOP until it firmly opposes equal marriage’

1. Liam the God 12 Apr 2013, 3:13pm

BRILLIANT IDEA! Then the GOP will cease to exist and these Religionista Fascists will have to do their OWN dirty work i.e. get elected themselves, rather than having a “Glove Puppet” elected! People may then have a clearer idea of how obnoxious, xenophobic, and downright EVIL these people are!
    Yours sincerely, Albert the Moose

2. Tony Perkins – self loathing, closeted Gay

3. Yeah, he hasn’t really thought this one through has he?
    Heads we win and the Republican Party moves towards a more centrist secular platform or tails he looses and the GOP withers on the vine due to lack of financial support, leaving the Democrats to run unopposed.
    This must be how the dinosaurs felt when the meteorite struck… forced to scrabble for whatever remaining sustinance they could find in the wilderness followed by a slow slide to extinction.

4. Jonathan Wright 12 Apr 2013, 4:09pm

Please do!! Not only will they have no money, very few people will vote for them any more. Awesome! :D

1. I never thought I would agree with anything this poor, closeted, so-in-need-of-a-f**k, idiotic moron would say, but I do today.
      Tony, I stand firmly behind you (well, a few steps back) and agree wholeheartedly with your statement.
      Do not give any money to the GOP until they are all in lockstep when it comes to the equal-marriage issue.

5. On the other hand 12 Apr 2013, 4:09pm

I was going to say, sarcastically, that he wants them to give the money to him instead, then carried on reading to discover he actually does have the gall to say just that: “give directly to …organizations you trust-like FRC Action.”!

6. Tony Perkins the (closeted) homosexual, speaking about his favourite topic – homosexuality!

Someone just throw this pathetic loser a dildo!

7. What I want to know is who donates the 13 million dollars a year to this gay bashing tyrannical ‘family research council’ cult? And what do they spend 13 million dollars a year on.

I wonder what Tony chartible Perkin’s salary is? – all in the name of jesus of course.

A journalist should investigate the ‘family research councils’ finances. I reckon they are even more corrupt than the vatican.

8. Christopher in Canada 12 Apr 2013, 6:52pm

What I want to know is where these Tony Perkins’ were in the 60’s and 70’s – UNDER A ROCK?????? I’m younger than they are, and he by rights should be part of the Summer of Love/Flower Power generation.

9. I find it hard to imagine how marriage equality will affect Tony Perkins ability to ejaculate into a vagina if that’s what he wants to do.

10. Robert in S. Kensington 12 Apr 2013, 9:45pm

And who is funding C4M, CI, Christian Concern, Christian Legal Centre and Anglican Mainstream I wonder?

1. The US based Alliance Defense Fund (ADF)
      Although they try to cover it up The Christian Legal Centre is a British organization suspected of receiving funding, training and assistance from the ADF

11. Sometimes you could almost feel compassion with these hatemongers. Being so stupid must be really hard in daily life.

12. I repeat, the hanged has just demanded that they replace his rope with barbed wire.

13. Religious tax exempt organizations are supposed to be forbidden to give money for political purposes.

14. Jock S. Trap 13 Apr 2013, 11:16am

So Religion uses blackmail to get what it wants…. what a pillar of society they are…..not!!