South Africa: Gay couple hope their traditional wedding will inspire the black community

1. Garry Cassell 8 Apr 2013, 1:03pm

I wish you both much happiness…I hope you will be an inspiration to all of South Africa…as well as other African countries…

2. Best of luck to both men!

Hopefully many will see the love that you have for each other rather than the fact you are two men.

3. Colin (London) 8 Apr 2013, 1:13pm

Shout this one loud.

They have married, kept the love and respect of their families, kept their traditions and want family.

Our future is here.

I wish them every happiness and joy this world offers. For all the negatives we hear about Africa gay stance there is a bright light.

Keep safe . Big hug

4. Ivor Casey 8 Apr 2013, 1:33pm

Great and cheerful story to see. A wonderful example for marriage equality around the world. I wish them all the best and happiness.

5. Wonderful that these brave men have taken such a public stance, and with their families’ support. A great example.

6. Jock S. Trap 8 Apr 2013, 3:20pm

I love this story, so warming. Really lovely. I hope it brings them the hope and peace it deserves.

Good luck to them.

7. This is one of the sweetest and most charming bits of LGBT news that I think I have ever read, and especially at this time when hatred of homosexuals, worldwide, including even here in the UK, has become rampant in the face of our desire to be permitted Equal Marriage.

I’m going to save that pic to my hard disc!

8. Graham Montford 8 Apr 2013, 4:36pm

I love to eat my own shit

1. bon appétit then

9. barriejohn 8 Apr 2013, 8:50pm

What a wonderful story. It actually brought tears to my eyes!

10. Ahh what a lovely couple.

11. Cameron Modisane 9 Apr 2013, 8:08am

Thank you for all your support with our marriage. Please check out our blog sithole-modisane.blogspot.com