Adam Lambert splits from long-term boyfriend Sauli Koskinen

1. Sorry: who?

2. Mommie Dammit 6 Apr 2013, 3:30pm

The headline writers need to grow up a bit. Two years does not a “long-term” relationship make. Frankly I’m surprised they made it this long.

1. I must admit I thought “long-term” was rather stretching it too. On the other hand they’re only in the 20s, aren’t they? I suppose, relatively speaking, it is fairly long-term really.

1. Actually, scratch that – Lambert’s apparently 31, and 2 out of 13 years as an adult isn’t long-term by any stretch of the imagination.

3. what kind of world do you live in if 3 years is “long-term” ?

1. WrathOfGod 6 Apr 2013, 4:36pm

It’s long-term for a homosexual.

1. Really? That’ll come as a most interesting surprise for the more than 20 male couples I know that have been together more than 10 (most of them more than 20) years.

2. You horrible creature. 24 years for us, which I think is some achievement in the absence of the societal butressing (until quite recently) that heterosexuals can take for granted.

1. Don’t worry Michael, I expect WrathOfGod (isn’t the silliness of some pseudonyms delightful?) was speaking of himself and, as is often the case with immature people, was seeking to place the blame on circumstance rather than accept any personal responsibility.

3. MerlynHerne 6 Apr 2013, 9:43pm

I’ve been married for six years and counting. And my marriage is happy stable, loving, and mutually-monogamous. Anything else ignorant to say, bigot?

2. Spanner1960 7 Apr 2013, 12:36pm

When I was younger, “long-term” meant he stayed for breakfast.

4. 2-3 years is not “long term”.

Who wrote that headline?! Haha

5. Liam the God 6 Apr 2013, 4:18pm

Never heard of him.

6. Samuel B. 6 Apr 2013, 6:52pm

This is news?

Erm, how exactly?

7. gay dolphin 6 Apr 2013, 7:59pm

Adam lambert is a talented singer. He has a beautiful clean voice and an incredible vocal range. After American Idol I was hoping to hear some good music from him, but he apparently would like to produce the same kind of music as Kesha (nothing wrong with that either)
    Anyways good luck to him!

8. It’s not really newsworthy.

Love Adam though; gorgeous man, great singer.

9. Charliej95 7 Apr 2013, 1:17am

Aww i thought they made a good couple :(

10. Long term – I don’t think so – mind you I guess some people think 4 weeks is a long relationship :)

1. They were together for over 2 years. That’s long term in show biz.

11. I guess Finns aren’t what they used to be between them…sorry, couldn’t resist – feel free to throw rotten tomatoes at me I deserve it:)

12. UglyGeezer 7 Apr 2013, 6:28pm

Why are people getting thumbed down for asking who he is and why is it news?

I have a vague idea who he is and it’s not news.

13. two years is not long term! 5 years or 10 years is long term.