Italy: Scientist claims that vaccinating children makes them gay

1. These people are a danger to society. They MUST be stripped of any influential titles and proclaimed as crazy f***s!

2. Scientist? Sounds unlikely!

1. Next you’ll be telling me “Dr” Gillian McKeith isn’t a real scientist. This guy spent 40 years as a “Health Consultant in Nutritional Sciences and Natural Medicine”, which sounds extremely science-y to me.

1. Dr Wingby ADS FWQ DhV 4 Apr 2013, 9:32pm

Yep, he sounds as cookie as her

3. Disregarding the fact that this douche is a complete loon, you’d think that more ‘gays’ in the next generation would be a blessing on an over populated planet…..

4. That There Other David 3 Apr 2013, 3:10pm

So even if we give credence to his ludicrous hypothesis it appears he’d rather millions of children die of preventable diseases than risk any of them becoming gay.

Nice guy. A true credit to the human race….

(and most likely a closet case, eh? ;-))

1. He possibly should be behind a locked door but, please God, not a closet.

5. Paula Thomas 3 Apr 2013, 3:11pm

Not scientist, the word is pillock.

6. My take is this: If a vaccination is all it takes to increase our numbers, bring it on. Make it com-f*****g-pulsory. The world would be a far better place.

7. Scientist, more liked bigoted science fiction writer.

The problem is, the less educated will believe this rubbish and generate a back lash against us or stop taking the vaccinations and blame us for an increase in child illness and death.

8. Oh yes, of course, because vaccination using mercury-based preservatives was so popular in 4c-BC Athens, in 14c Paris, in Samurai-era Japan, in Republican Rome, in pre-WWI Berlin and in various Polynesian cultures, wasn’t it?

Oh, wait …

1. Jean-Paul 3 Apr 2013, 6:50pm

my thoughts, exactly…

so that’s what happened to Gilgamesh and Enkidu… who knew??

This ‘scientist’ is dangerous.

9. Let’s be clear here: this man is not “a scientist” by any stretch of the imagination.

In his own words:
    “Often I have to pay to defend my ideas. I’m a naturopata, a scientist who does not believe in the official science.

At least one million Italians believe in what I do believe. In the past I had a company, working in the transport sector, I used to finance my ideas with the revenues.

But official doctors made me close the company, because they were against my ideas.”

He’s a Naturopath. He’s not a “Scientist” of any sort.

He worked in the “transport sector”? Why would a scientist invest all those years to drop it all and work “in the transport sector”?

THE MAN IS A FRAUD.
    He says he “does not believe in the official science”. That’s not a “scientist” talking. That’s some sort of moronic whackjob.

10. Justusboyz 3 Apr 2013, 3:56pm

What a load of utter crap!

11. Lazy journalism reigns supreme!

He is not a scientist, a simple web search of his name on Italian web sites reveals he’s just a Gillian McKeith-style nutter.

12. Jock S. Trap 3 Apr 2013, 3:58pm

Totally irresponsible and dangerous. How many children will die as a direct consequence of this idiots comments?

Pathetic… when will they finally learn?

13. Robert in S. Kensington 3 Apr 2013, 4:02pm

More fodder for the ‘christian’ loons, the sort of thing Sharon James subscribes to. She’ll add this to her collection of spurious nonsense.

14. onesecond 3 Apr 2013, 4:15pm

Senile much? Or whackjob? Nutter maybe?

15. Robert in S. Kensington 3 Apr 2013, 6:21pm

If he really believes that, then all American children would be gay since its a prerequisite before a child can begin school and where vaccinations are administered to children more than in any other western nation. I’ve no doubt legitimate scientists will discredit him

16. At that age, senility has probably settled in for the short ride to the grave.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, with any intellectual ability will believe this. Vaccines save lives, that’s why only 10% (at best) of the vaccinated population is gay. Rather than 100%.

17. Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that this “scientist” is correct, and that vaccines somehow make people gay.

Between 1979 and 1980, the WHO proved and then announced the planet-wide eradication of Smallpox.
    I’d say that that is a pretty good trade. We get a higher than normal instance of gay people, and in returnfor that, we have lost one of the worst diseases in Human history.

18. friday jones 3 Apr 2013, 11:27pm

This guy is a scientist? Mercury poisoning is passed down through DNA? Children don’t already have in-born personalities? Homosexuality is part of the Autism spectrum? What a Lulu!

19. This guys scientific credentials are somewhat suspect. Either that or he is suffering from some sort of mental disorder. I know of NO vaccination that contains mercury! At least not in my lifetime and I am a little over 50

1. Apparently a mercury-based preservative has been used in some vaccines since the 1930s – there have been a number of controversies around its use. http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/mercury-in-vaccines-and-autism-a-failed-hypothesis/

20. …. and children who’ve been vaccinated and DON’T turn out gay…? His scientific argument seems a little flawed. Also, as inoculation is a 20th Century invention, I wonder what turned the Ancient Greeks, like Socrates and Alexander The Great, gay? They must have acquired their ‘gayness’ through some other means.

21. Weeeeell! Someone should have told my daugthter, ‘cos she went and turned out straight! Ho hum! Mad f*ck scientist! 70 and senile.. must ha’ been all that mercury he’s been injecting into rabbits to find out if it’d turn them gay!! LOLOLOL!

22. I’m both lesbian and autistic, and they’re extremely dissimilar things. One seriously impairs me in many areas of my life, the other makes me like boobs.

23. Nice, before vaccines made children autistic, now they make them gay. Probably in the future vaccines will make them Marvel mutants.

1. That would actually be cool. I’d like to be able to shoot purple lightning from my fingers or something.