US talk show host condemns ‘fraud’ Bill O’Reilly for supporting equal marriage

1. *YAWN* change the record sunshine, you and your friends are becoming very tiresome now!

2. Look – we all get it, the christian right in the US is full of idiots, grifters and psychopaths.

And O’Reilly was quite right (sickening as it is to say so) – those who try to oppose same sex marriage have no argument whatsoever than thumping their stupid bloody dogma, and obliging everyone to live by it (which is unconstitutional).

3. Ah yes, that famous Christian value of hanging those who don’t agree with you.

Was that part of the discussions during the last supper or whilst Jesus was walking on water?

I can’t rmemeber which.

4. Liam the God 2 Apr 2013, 2:22pm

That face is perhaps the most sinister I’ve seen since the first time I saw Cardinal Ratzinger! THAT is the “Man Your Mother Warned You About”!!

5. Coal Porter 2 Apr 2013, 2:30pm

PN, if you’re quoting what he said and not what he wrote, then it’s spelled offence, not offense.

1. U.K. and U.S. have slightly different spelling conventions. DOMA is an abomination, for sure, but even I have to admit that the spelling “defense” is proper in in context.

1. There’s the other justification as well, which is that it doesn’t matter one bit.

2. Americans spell “defence” “defense” and it’s a story from America.

In fact when I type “defence” spell-check tries to correct it.

6. Brett Gibson 2 Apr 2013, 2:41pm

I would love to say a big thank you to this guy. He’s probably turned more people TO equal marriage rather than steering them away.

7. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 3:09pm

So how do uniquely hetero adultery and divorce benefit society? Your obsession with anal sex is quite telling. You seem to know a lot about it. Your book of fairy tales also permits the stoning to death of women for adultery and the killing of children for insolence.

ABEL…married his sister.
    ABRAHAM…had an illegitimate child with a maid servant.
    SOLOMON…married HUNDREDS of women and kept a thousand more concubines on the side.
    DAVID…had many wives and married a married woman after sending her husband to his death in battle.
    JESUS…no record that he ever married but he hung out with 12 men.
    PAUL…never married and clearly didn’t care for women.

Yeah we must do what the bible says. Genesis 19:31-36

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

1. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 3:10pm

33. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

Bible thumpers like you are the most sexually deviant of all.

2. Keith, morality instructor 2 Apr 2013, 3:33pm

“So how do uniquely hetero adultery and divorce benefit society”
      I did not say they do. I said that heterosexuality affords procreation which of course benefits society in that it perpetuates the human race.
      Still waiting (since I asked you yesterday) for how homosexual acts benefit society?
      As you are aware, there is no benefit.

1. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 3:45pm

“heterosexuality affords procreation which of course benefits society in that it perpetuates the human race.”

Not doing a good job of that are you, what with overpopulation.

Your like a f\/cking virus.

Pray tell how Spurting numerous sprogs out like candy benefits society.

1. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 3:53pm

Why does it need to benefit YOU before it is valid.

It benefits those who are homosexual.

Its always about YOU.

You prick

2. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 3:48pm

I really don’t care if you think there is no benefit for homosexual acts of which I am sure you have a lot of personal experience when you go into explicit detail. The human race has survived and will continue to survive in spite of it. Homosexuals are as old as civilisation. It matters not what we do in the privacy of our bedrooms. Just concentrate on your own, assuming much goes on in there anyway for you to be trolling a gay site Your’s is not the normal behaviour of a well-adjusted heterosexual who is not threatened by gays, our equality or our personal relationships. Your constant obsession with gay sex is more than revealing.I suggest you seek the help of a good psychiatrist.

1. Hetrosexuals cause over population, Homosexuals are natures way of controling the over population hetrosexuals cause, you want a benefit, there it is. We are natures cure.

3. Liam the God 2 Apr 2013, 9:44pm

The man that helped end WWII by breaking the German Enigma codes was Gay. Alan Turing: Look him up! Alexander the Great was Gay, and he did something the US hasn’t done; he kicked the shit out of the Persians! Now fvck off with your anal-obsession, limp-dick!

8. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 3:11pm

1 Samuel 1:1-2
    Elkanah … had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah.
    2 Samuel 12:7-8
    Thus saith the LORD God of Israel … I gave thee … thy master’s wives….
    1 Kings 11:2-3
    Solomon … had seven hundred wives … and three hundred concubines.
    1 Chronicles 4:5
    And Ashur the father of Tekoa had two wives, Helah and Naarah.
    2 Chronicles 11:21
    Rehoboam … took eighteen wives, and threescore concubines.
    2 Chronicles 13:21
    But Abijah waxed mighty, and married fourteen wives…

1. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 3:58pm

Where did I say it was sanctioned or recommended by your imaginary god? I’m just illustrating that it is biblical and all heterosexual in nature. It matters not that your imaginary god was displeased. What did it do to Solomon then if it were so displeased? Smite him? Why don’t you go on a crusade to admonish the hetero adulterers and their aberrant sexual deviancy instead of wasting your time here and while you’re at it, start a movement to ban divorce.

9. Jock S. Trap 2 Apr 2013, 3:20pm

Yep, coz if your a religious extremist nobody is allowed an opinion or to change their minds if it goes against said religion views.

Thank Gaga that religion don’t rule over us!

10. Jock S. Trap 2 Apr 2013, 3:22pm

Well your choice to follow the Bible then innit!

I don’t, my choice.

I don’t follow religion, my choice… just as your chosen lifestyle means you’re a bigot, the way I was born means I prefer to live it not make excuses for it.

1. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 3:52pm

PN Get this F\/CKER off of these boards before you are sued for allowing slanderous comments.

1. troll! it’s the same keith as the poo monicker of old. was boring then, is boring now! please don’t feed this troll, please do not feel this troll… as his comments flood in, you will discover he can’t spell, can’t function without pontificating asinine judeo-christian pish, can’t function as a human being, gets his mama to wipe his drool! he uses a proxy server so that we can’t discover his true identity… yawn… go… away… the holy lord of israel commands me to say begone, etc.

2. Liam the God 2 Apr 2013, 9:46pm

If it quacked like a duck, waddles like a duck, and swims like a duck it’s a duck. Likewise if someone posts like a bigot and defends their views like a bigot they are a bigot. Guess what; YOU don’t have feathers!

11. It is always deeply sad to read posts from ‘Keith’ because he only does so when he has stopped taking his medications. People like Keith with severe mental health issues are all around. They are very often found in religious groups because their illness is often tolerated and or accepted by others with the same or similar problems as their own. He cannot be reasoned with and should if at all possible be ignored at every turn on this site. He has an obsession with anal sex and is a deeply self loathing closet case, added to that his manic religious ravings and what is left is a profoundly damaged human being. Very sad.

12. So you bury your human faeces do you, like the bible says, No you use a toilet like the rest of us.

Your modification of homosexual and hetrosexual is so pathetic and child like.

As for putting a penus in a rectum, have you never heard of washing yourself. You will find homosexuals are very clean, no Hetrosexual skidmarks here thank you very much.

1. Oh why did I feed the troll.

Silly me to try and reason with insanity.

13. Troll hate speech alert. Report and ignore.

14. Keith, morality instructor. Believes homosexuality contributes nothing to society, I’m homosexual as is my husband. We are together because we want to be, we have made a life long commitment to each other and are very happy and proud of that fact.
    We make love which I can confirm involves homosexual acts. But that’s not all we do, it’s part of us, it’s part of what makes us happy together. As we go about our daily business the way most people do it gives us security and gives us a great feeling of home and family. We work hard, earn well and pay a large amount of tax, we have many dear friends gay and not gay. We love and rely on these people as we do our family, and they us. We do probably more for charity than most, we have a nice home that we take care of, we keep our cars clean, lawn tidy and dogs under control. Point is we contribute quite a lot to society, and this is because we are happy, stable and together, not people who are bitter and judge others because we are unhappy.

1. What utter tosh! My point is I’m happy, and that is why I am productive and can contribute to society. I have seen far too many people who have not had the ability or courage to be who they are in life, and they have been unhappy, and in some cases have ended up harming themselves and society. I would in no way be who I am if I had had to live a lie, I lie to myself, and another person as so many gay people do when they are forced into living a life people like you force them to live. You seem completely unable to understand how important it is for people to feel a part of something constructive. Why would you, you spend your time and energy seeing negatives that are not there. Tell me, apart from what I do in my own bed how do you contribute any more than I do? Or even as much as I do to the world? When I go to sleep at night it’s with the absolute knowledge that I have been the best person I can be that day. You go to sleep thinking about what goes on in my bed.

15. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 5:06pm

I will not even consider your response as worthy of reply.

You are clearly a sick deranged individual in need of psychological assistance.

You are also a troll and should be ignored.

Your obsession with other peoples sex lives is beyond pathological and no
    doubt makes up for the failings of your own.

No please p1ss off you waste of skin.

You are invisible to me.

16. Sam D. Maloney 2 Apr 2013, 5:19pm

If there is such a thing as a gay face, this guy has it in spades.

17. Keith, you are neither moral nor fit to be an instructor. A superior man’s morality will not permit him to harangue, as you are, but instead, pursuade with reason and gentleness.

It might do you a bit of good, while you’re spouting Bibical verses, to remember Proverbs 15:1; A soft word turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.

What you send out, comes back
    What you sow, you reap
    What you give, you get
    What you see in others, exists in you
    Your life is an echo
    It always gets back to you

Just remember, before you get on your high horse; eventually, you’ll have to go back and clean up its droppings.

1. if you are engaged in remarking on comments made by the troll-keith, self proclaimed morality instructor (now – in yesteryear it was poo he was interested in), then you are diverting your attention from the main news item. keith will espouse a christian perspective (his only perspective, although comments last year made me think he was of qur’anite persuasion, ie. double-dull). you will lose sight of what made you want to comment in the first place. please ignore the troll.

18. Yes Keith should be ignored even though by doing so we are denying him the opportunity to vent his self loathing. It might seem unkind but we are not his therapists.

1. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 9:13pm

I have had a discussion with my niece who works for the CPS, and she is monitoring this.

19. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 9:10pm

I make no apologies for my anger to this “Keith” character.

I fail to see why in reading LGBT news I have to put up with his constant bile.

I have spent enough of my life defending myself from these goons, only to find them haunting GAY NEWS SITES.

Perhaps he is here because you are not allowed to comment on the so called “christian” sites.

And PS: Words to the moderator.

Allow this to continue and your arse will be sued from under you.

It is not discussion. It is HATE SPEECH.

1. hey dave, you shouldn’t involve yourself with an internet troll! they only come here because they know they can provoke a reaction, get your blood up, and then privately laugh at the reaction their comments garner. if you are concentrating on their bilge, you’re not voicing your opinion on the news item. please ignore the troll!

1. Dave North 2 Apr 2013, 9:44pm

What bugs me is that PN allows it.

They introduced the report button “a crap JavaScript” by the way, and do nothing about it.

My niece who came out 2 years ago came to this site as a vulnerable teenager only to find this crap from “Keith”.

1 week later she slashed her wrists.

And despite the “report” button they still allow him his crap.

I’m of the intention of suing this rag.

1. Dave North 3 Apr 2013, 11:02am

Thank you PN. I see the troll has been expunged….

20. it’s very interesting to me what steve deace is calling a “hanging offense” and it’s a bit rich for a fat, gluttonous individual to talk about a u-turn in terms of morality! (a cardinal sin for the god-bots and all that!) perhaps we should view bill o’reilly as the new messiah instead, and deace as the frontman of the jews (nothing to do with the romans then!!) who are to crucify the charlatan and the fraud! (given the lack of veracity of the bibble, obviously no such crucifixion took place, etc etc.)

21. Brandt Hardin 3 Apr 2013, 7:54pm

O’Reilly is just one of the talking heads guarding the inhabitants of Bullsh*t Mountain from rejoining the world of the sane. Fox News is a propaganda machine which dumbs down America by the day through disinformation and their slanted agendas. See their anchors spewing forth feces from their mouths in my visual homage to the network on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-fox-news-scylla-guardian-of-bullsht.html