‘Ex gay’ preacher to Starbucks: Your business will fail if you ‘thumb your nose’ at God

1. Ex-gay my a**e!

As if Starbucks are going to pay the slightest bit of notice of this idiot.

2. And the reason to listen to an “ex-gay preacher” is …?

1. EX gay – turned into pathological liars

Well the muslims of 9-11 thought they were doing the right thing also. You can guess what can happen to gays in saudi land

BTW when our prisoners came back from N. Korea after the war, the commies did the same kind of job on them. Despite horrific treatment some thought communism was the wave of the future

See the similarity between religion and communism?

3. Just as well there is no god then. You can’t help but laugh at these complete idiots.

We only get one life and there is no afterlife. So what a waste of time, to argue about such infantile imaginary friends.

4. Another mammal with delusions of grandeur.

5. He’s right, this is why facebook had to file for bankruptcy, oh wait………..

6. Garry Cassell 2 Apr 2013, 3:28pm

Ex-gay…bullshit…anyone stupid enough to believe that crap really need to see a doctor …and people stupid enough to support this idiot really do need help but this moron can’t provide help for you…

7. you know when they say “people of average intelligence”?

well, average = the middle between top and bottom.

don’t forget that a large swath of the population falls BELOW that “middle line”.. so yes, there are a LOT of incredibly stupid people out there.

but the irony of Christians saying that THEY will be silenced and stigmatized… when they’re the ones doing all the stigmatizing to LGBTs.

8. Backward bigots – hiding behind out dated superstitions that have NO basis in Fact –
    ex gay = Self Loather

9. The fact his ex gay means he ain’t at peace with himself and can’t make clear opinions or judgments ! I’m pretty sure starbucks will survive even if all the bigots stop going there !

10. Renown bathroom stall trick ex-gay preacher wipes some man’s remnants off his mouth before spitting out more ignorance. Jerk. Meanwhile, God created over 1500 animal species with homosexuality naturally woven into their sexuality.

1. Ahh, I see you are also familiar with the studies of the biologist Bruce Bagemihl. One day I’ll still read his book “Biological Exuberance”.

11. ‘Christ-hating’?
    I once sent off for a DVD called ‘What Jesus Christ said about homosexuals’. They sent a blank disc.

Always the Them or Us attitude, and they wonder why Christianity looks less and less attractive and respectable…

12. RoughRugger 2 Apr 2013, 4:15pm

Why does the media continue to give idiots like this a pulpit? This jackass is a nobody, and Pink News just gave him international coverage.

1. johnny33308 3 Apr 2013, 5:14am

so that we can poke him with sticks!

13. Robert in S. Kensington 2 Apr 2013, 4:23pm

Last time I checked, Starbucks are opening up more shops around the globe.

14. Bro. David 2 Apr 2013, 4:32pm

Since the dawn of man’s relationship with God, there has been a little something called the Golden Rule; in every civilization since ancient Babylon and in all global faiths, every human right is based on this.
    It is glaringly evident just WHO is on the wrong side of “God”.

I’m going out for a Latte

15. He is living proof that the so-called “ex-gay therapy” causes harm (in this case, stupidity)

16. Guglielmo Marinaro 2 Apr 2013, 4:52pm

“destroying young peoples lives”

Oh yes? It’s people like him, who try to con young gay people into wasting precious years of their lives – often what ought to be the best years – on the “ex-gay” wild-goose chase, who do that. Psychological and spiritual abuse is what I call it.

17. As I am a trusting soul, I choose to believe that Mr Breaud is telling the truth when he says that he is no longer gay.

But if anyone has encountered Mr Breaud on Grindr or similar, or has “lifted his luggage”, please let us all know quickly before Mr Breaud says anything else he might one day regret.

18. Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, eBay, Intel, AIG, Cisco, Starbucks, Panasonic, Nike, Xerox etc etc etc.

Looks like America might go bust if he’s right.

Christians should boycott these companies – that way they won’t have a computer and won’t be able to spew their hate online, and they can return to the dark ages where they belong.

1. Don’t forget Google and Chipotle !

We need a reference list of the good guys so that we can choose to take our custom there.

19. John Ozed 2 Apr 2013, 5:08pm

Because for a business to be successful it needs to be blessed by a god.
    What’s next ritual sacrifice on the stock exchange?

1. But he is right, it needs to be blessed by a god. Wolfram and Hart had three gods at the same time and as far as I know it was a very successful business (well, except in Los Angeles).

20. Christopher in Canada 2 Apr 2013, 6:00pm

It’s the churches that are currently failing… regardless of how much coverage the media gave the new pope recently.

21. Because loving G-d’s gay children makes G-d so mad! Idiot!

22. OK, let’s recap:

” God was judging the company for its decision to back measures for equal marriage and LGBT rights.”

38% return on investment in 2012.

“He finished by urging Christians to join the boycott, and asked: ‘Who do you love more, Christ or your coffee?’”

NOM tried the boycott thing last year. Result? Stock value rose almost 40%.

I think someone’s misreading his tea leaves.

23. Until God suddenly appears to us all and actually tells us all “his law” this idiot and other like him should just shut the HELL up! I’m sick of these so-called “Christian” idiots saying that what MAN wrote is “God’s Law”!!!!!!! Grow up morons!!!

24. Funny how he attacks Starbucks for their stance in relation to same sex marriage as being against God’s will, but ignores that Starbucks do everything they can to avoid paying taxes which if paid would go a long way to ease poverty and suffering.

Odd logic, but then he is a Christian and ex-gay….

25. It’s fascinating that the fundies are whingeing about us boycotting and hampering the expansion of that US fast food joint with the illiterate advertising cows, yet have no hesitation in attacking the livelihoods of Starbucks franchise owners and their employees in pursuit of their homophobia.

26. Let’s start the countdown to Breaud being caught red-handed having sexual relationships with other men or even sexually abusing them (like the recent case of his fellow ex-gay preacher Ryan J. Muehlhauser).

27. Gee!!! I would have to say a 38% profit dividend sounds pretty damn successful to me!! and If God is trying to bring his wrath on Starbucks, I`d say he doesn`t understand how business works.

28. A 38% return on your money i`d say that`s pretty damn good. If God is trying to bring down his wrath on this company . I think it is time some one explained business and ecomonmics 101 to God.

29. Joseph oz 3 Apr 2013, 3:03am

“Who do you love more, Christ or your coffee?”

Well there’s not competition there… I’d have to go for my coffee…!

On a personal note… I have no proof that “Christ” actually exists, on the other hand… I’ve known coffee existed since I was two years old.

I’ve shared many a pot of coffee with friends… but I have never been able to share “Christ” with anyone!

30. johnny33308 3 Apr 2013, 5:09am

Hahahahahahahahaha…….he’s off his meds again! I’m so very sick and tired of all these sick people claiming to speak for their god…..if I were a god, I would choose rational beings (with a brain) as my spokespeople, (and much better looking as well) really….what sort of god chooses idiot trolls with delusions of grandeur as his spokespeople??? Pathetic narcissistic media whores…disgusting! and funny!

31. GingerlyColors 3 Apr 2013, 7:00am

So will God be boycotting Starbucks then?

32. But homosexuality is not a sin, im confused what is he on about has he ever deeply read into scripture? :(

Somebody strip naked in front of this man and let’s see if he is cured lol

33. You talking a lot of nonsense, Mr ‘ex-gay’ all you are trying to do is get publicity and all you are doing is making a bigger fool of yourself than you have already done. Better go home and keep quiet. run along now and stop being stupid.