US evangelical group: Glee is ‘poisoning our youth’ with ‘illicit sexuality’

1. Robert A. Cuthbertson, M.D. 19 Mar 2013, 6:34pm

Turn the channel….
    Do you have any idea how much damage the daily religious programs on national TV do to harm the youth of America? Think about it.

1. Floridahank 19 Mar 2013, 11:35pm

Can you cite examples. It’s not worth much to make a general comment and not give specifics to clarify your position.

1. That’s never stopped religious making claims against us without facts or evidence.

2. American Decency Association? Never heard of it. However you can bet they don’t practice what they preach.

3. As if Evangelicals have not been poisoning children’s minds for generations.

It should be ILLEGAL to brainwash any child with religious beliefs. When they get to a voting age, let them choose a religion.

4. Auntie Babs 19 Mar 2013, 7:57pm

I’d like to thank them for recommending it. Have just bought season 1 on DVD after previously insisting I would never watch it.

5. Mumbo Jumbo 19 Mar 2013, 8:07pm

“….many parents are just sitting back in their La-Z-boys….”

Freud lived too soon.

6. Katie kool-eyes 19 Mar 2013, 8:17pm

But Desperate Housewives was completely fine? Not to mention the Kardashians, really, don’t mention them!

7. Blimey. I’d best start watching it then.

8. Illicit? You categorisation, one supposes.

1. *your Oooops!

9. That There Other David 19 Mar 2013, 10:06pm

These people are 15 years too late. Surely today’s teens have already been turned gay by Tinky Winky’s handbag and Spongebob.

In fact I bet they’ll be NO babies born EVER AGAIN!!!

;-)

10. Helge V. Tiller 19 Mar 2013, 10:39pm

I’m so tired of christian judgment. Why don’t these idiots read a bit history and realize what horrors religions have created through history. Maybe I should burn The Bible in front of the main church here in Oslo ?

11. Christopher in Canada 19 Mar 2013, 11:04pm

And their youth is so easily “poisoned”. But, if you’ve been given a virtual lobotomy by your upbringing…

12. Stud_BrEnt 20 Mar 2013, 4:28am

Firstly, Tina looks amazing in that photo. I loved season 1 Tina.

Anyway, let the dinosaurs roar. It just shows how out of place they are in modern society.

13. GulliverUK 20 Mar 2013, 6:12am

There are two videos worth seeing;

and

^ Victoria Jackson

I put all these wingnuts in the same category, and apart from laughing at them, blasting their ignorance, I don’t want to pay too much attention to these freaks.

1. Thanks GulliverUK, I’ve just looked at those two videos… I have heard of Victoria Jackson before…
      This woman doesn’t come across as being very intelligent…
      In fact, she reminds me of a three year old in the body of a fifty three year old, who was dressed by her mother!

14. They forgot to mention promoting disability. Remember God hates the disabled too:

“No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles….He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the LORD, who makes them holy.’” Leviticus 21:16-23

1. Wow, didn’t know that one. Thanks for posting it. That old tyrant, Yaweh seems to hate a lot of folk. Yet…. Keeps on making ‘em, huh? :)

15. Hm,.. I tend not to watch tv sows much anymore.
    However, if they’re knocking it, it must be good.
    I’m sure they’ll be pushing little house on the prairie, which is always good for the odd afternoon nap, too.

16. The man needs to talk out of his mouth and give his arse a rest! What complete and utter bullsh*t!

17. I am always surprised, because they’re telling the truth: Gay people want you to see them and realize they’re normal-and weird, and varied, and people. Yes, this is totally against everything they believe and challenges their culture where gender is binary sayeth the lord and there’s only one correct way to sex.