US: Perez Hilton announces the birth of his first child

1. Congratulations Mr Hilton on the addition to your family.

2. ‘…My family is overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition….
    Thank YOU for welcoming PerezHilton.com into your homes, offices, classrooms, cell phones and wherever else you may read my five websites….’

lol, how very american

3. barriejohn 28 Feb 2013, 7:28am

Who is Perez Hilton? Is he gay? Should I recognize the name?

1. Christopher 28 Feb 2013, 9:47am

perezhilton.com

Celebrity blogger..

4. Awww!

5. He ll be sore for a few days

6. I’m with barriejohn here. Who is this guy Perez Hilton? What is the LGBT interest? It just isn’t clear in the article.

7. @Tom, barriejohn et al:-

I suspect PN assumes we must all be celeb-obsessed, Kylie and Gaga-chasing him-bos.

After all, the banner at the foot of its home page does proudly proclaim, ahem:-

“Pink News…founded to produce broadsheet quality journalism for the LGBT community, we cover politics to theology (and celeb goss on tap – sic) in an intelligent manner.”

Clearly keen to assert its mission statement, then.

1. colonelkira 28 Feb 2013, 10:49am

Bingo……..apparently “news” these days includes what some evil, brain dead queennis paying someone in Hollywood to bear his child. So sad………..

8. Liam the God 28 Feb 2013, 1:23pm

To Paraphrase Monty Python: “Where did the Foetus gestate? In a BOX??”
    “He” didn’t have a baby at all: He just provided a sample and a turkey baster!

1. Liam the God 28 Feb 2013, 2:41pm

Oops, someone didn’t like that joke.

1. Humour’s dangerous on this site, Liam!

1. Liam the God 1 Mar 2013, 1:00am

We have to deal with Philistines when we practise our art ;)

9. Oh dear lord, no mention of the mother,father,lover,boyfriend ?? I take it he is bringing this child up alone ?? I’m all for the right to have a baby, but l fear in this day and age,celebrities,rich people etc are having them for all the wrong selfish reasons. Money can in fact by you anything, sadly ;-(

1. Liam the God 28 Feb 2013, 5:23pm

Kids are a fashion accessory to Celebs. I think they’d be better off getting a Chihuahua myself.

10. Suddenly Last Bummer 28 Feb 2013, 9:03pm

This guy a father? He doesn’t have it in him to be a man, he spends his time bitching like a teenage girl.

11. He’s still a disgusting, despicable toad of a man. Fatherhood doesn’t automatically make any man less of an asshole if he is one. There’s a fine line between courtesy and hypocrisy that I decline to cross.

12. I hope Perez remembers this child is not an accessory he now has this child for 18 years of his life. Its not some chihuahua you can conveniently get rid of like some celebrities do.