US Radio Host: Gay men only want to be scout masters to ‘be around young boys’

1. After she made her remarks she was distracted by a phone call from the 80s who were demanding their hairstyle back

1. No Aaron…
      It was the plastic surgeon demanding payment for his handy work.

2. No, Aaron…

It was her plastic surgeon, demanding payment for his handy work.

2. bobbleobble 7 Feb 2013, 2:56pm

It’s almost hard to know what to say in the face of ignorance like this. With stupidity like this it’s amazing she manages to remember to breathe.

But let’s start with the FACT that the vast majority of men who abuse boys self-identify as heterosexual.

How can people be allowed on radio or TV to spout this kind of bigotry, slander an entire group in society and then get away without any repercussions. This isn’t about free speech, she is incorrect and hateful with every word she has said.

1. Ah. They’re allowed to say this stuff because (a) it’s god’s word and (b) because they use the ‘freedom of speech’ amendment. However, I’m sure someone could sue on the grounds of ‘incitement to hatred’. Can you imagine if the subject matter she was bleating on about was RACE … not homosexuality? Can you imagine the outcry? Maybe one day, America will drop its cultural homophobia and accept that gay people have human and civil rights too. But that will only happen when Americans loose their unbelievable deference for religion.

3. I don’t understand this at all. Why do these morons believe that Gay = paedophile? I don’t ‘fancy’ little boys because I’m a straight woman and my straight male relatives don’t lust after little girls. So why do they think gay men (and its usually men they refer to) automatically lust after boys.
    Their sexual proclivities are entirely normal insofar as they ‘fancy’ adults.
    For goodness sake educate yourselves before you make these vile comments which IMO insult everybody’s morals and integrity.

1. It’s just transference – she fancies a bit of chicken, so thinks everyone else does

4. Sadly, some Gays are pedophiles, it’s undoubtedly true. Her notion that keeping Gays out of the scouts will cut down on pedophilia will make sense to only the most stupid. If a pedophile wants to molest scouts, all he has to do is say he’s straight.
    Emotionally healthy, out gay men surely pose less of a threat than the closet cases. My God, look at the RC church!!!!

5. Last time I checked, straight men AND women like “youth” as well…thus the multi-billion dollar industry focused on looking younger. I guess they shouldn’t be allowed near children either.

1. Good one Jeremy, I was thinking along those lines when I saw her made-up face!

1. PantoHorse 7 Feb 2013, 3:15pm

Kind of a look of mania about her.

2. She’s actually 83.

Can you imagine care homes of the future, full of people looking like this?

6. PantoHorse 7 Feb 2013, 3:14pm

Wow. What incoherent babble! The woman couldn’t argue her way out of a paper bag. Unfortunately, the people who give her any kind of credence are probably also knuckle dragging, numbskull cretins. I think most of them must live in an incredibly bizarre fantasy world when they come out with stuff like this.

1. To give you a clue, her listeners think she is intelligent.

7. That There Other David 7 Feb 2013, 3:15pm

Right, because no gay man has ever fathered a child who might be interested in becoming a Scout, and even if that imaginary event had ever occurred the gay father wouldn’t possibly want to spend any time with his son would he? Oh wait…..

Is this woman insane?

8. Gay men are obsessed with what now? Sorry I couldn’t hear you, your mouth barely moves as the skin of your face is so tightly pulled back.
    She is CLEARLY ageing gracefully and naturally.

1. “She is CLEARLY ageing gracefully and naturally”

Yes, Bruno she is…

Just as god intended!

9. Peter Leeson 7 Feb 2013, 3:24pm

Surely in the US, it should be easy for the someone to sue her for libel.

10. Christopher Kay 7 Feb 2013, 3:24pm

Look at her! She’s had so much plastic surgery, the bitch can hardly smile!
    Cherie Blair, eat your heart out

11. So this means any straight man who chooses to work with male youth in any type of work is really gay? extraordinary and ridiculous.

12. Jesus Christ, who writes this shit? I’ve seen fewer typos on the Daily Mail site and that’s saying something!

1. ...Paddyswurds 7 Feb 2013, 7:03pm

@Mike…
      One of the most hate filled stories of recent months and all you can do is whine about typos. Grow up for phuck sake.
      As for this ugly botox filled harridan, it hardly deems worthy of commenting on her homophobic ranting. This is a woman who has had a bad experience with a Gay man and now wants to spite us all as a result something ala Skinner, i guess. She ether fancied a dude rotten and he turned out to be gay or a man she was with became “gay” in order to dump her or perhaps she has one or two gay children although I would imagine she had to be artificially inseminated in order to get preggers ’cause no sane man could possibly shag that ugly visage…. Just imagine being a gay son or daughter of such a hate filled being Euchhhh!

1. ...Paddyswurds 7 Feb 2013, 7:04pm

either **

13. Can we all say ‘Brainless Blonde Bimbo’?! I guess she hasn’t heard that most pedophiles are ‘straight’ males…and they are the current boy scout troop leaders.

1. ...Paddyswurds 7 Feb 2013, 7:08pm

83% of paedos are straight males ….or women. Of those 70% are family members known to the victim and a high % are also women who cover up their paedophilia of young girls by ranting about paedos…….

14. You’ve got to laugh – otherwise facing up to stupidity on this level would be deeply depressing. The fact that people this idiotic have a vote is an argument against democracy.

15. In that case, we’d better ban all heterosexual male teachers from being anywhere near girls ….
    What a pathetically stupid moron. Still, keep up the good work, all you god-botherers! The more of this kind of imbecilic rant the general public reads, the loopier you look.

16. I have travelled to many places in the States. And I have met with these kind of thinkers in my travels .There is nothing that makes my skin crawl more than when they open their mouths and begin to talk.The minute I hear what they are thinking I simply turn my back and walk away. I would feel better to face down a rattle snake than to spend 1 second more in their company. Americans are possibly the most ignorant people on the face of the earth.

1. I have to object to your use of the word “thinkers”.

17. All straight men molest little girls too then. Ignorance is alive and well in the minds of religious extremists.

18. Katie kool-eyes 7 Feb 2013, 6:01pm

Does anyone else thing she resembles ET?

19. I wonder if she will end up being an American Iris Robinson?

20. Martin Davies 7 Feb 2013, 7:02pm

Well hey there! Now take me Jesus I’m ready!

When I was a scout, not one of the gay guys tried it on with me. A straight one dd try it on with a mate. So that proves your claims are total bull shit mad woman!

21. Robert (Kettering) 7 Feb 2013, 7:31pm

….says the woman with the plastic face. Don’t get too close to the fire dear or you’ll melt!

What a stupid, ignorant homophobic bigot!

22. Who gave this ignorant woman a radio show? Stop babbling on about it and get educated! Free speech is one thing but this is entirely ignorance pouring out of her mouth! Gtfo!

23. Nutjobsareeverywhere 7 Feb 2013, 8:26pm

You disgusting woman

24. “It seems to be a problem in the gay community, not a problem shared by all of them but everyone that has a problem with this seems to be gay, so you figure that out.”

Funny, because I’m straight as an arrow and I think this woman is an ignorant, backwoods homophobe that needs to grow up and learn a bit about life.

25. “but all male pedophiles who like boys are gay.”

All male pedophiles who like boys are PEDOPHILES, you stupid, ignorant, hateful, bigoted #@*!.
    Needless to say that Sandy Rios is a FAUX News contributor. She fits right in there, that’s for sure.

1. floridahank 8 Feb 2013, 4:07am

Are there any scientific studies that have examined whether male pedophiles can be latent homosexuals? When you get into the area of human sexuality, there has not been all that much serious research. First of all, the medical profession cannot say what exactly makes for homosexuality. They’ve never come up with a genetic, biological marker that shows what exactly is the cause of homosexuality or bisexuality. Just because the APA changed the category doesn’t mean it’s been fully accepted by the entire profession.

26. Jule-Ann- Trooter 8 Feb 2013, 12:59am

She is right, men go where they are other men, and some where there are boys, we only have to look at Gaydar… older men looking for younger boys…

Faceparty.com, this was a known place for gay men looking for younger boys…

Except, gays like boys, and you are gays so you a part of it.

1. No, pedophiles like boys. Gay men like other men.
      You’re incredibly ignorant aren’t you?

2. Joseph oz 8 Feb 2013, 2:11pm

Jule-Ann- Trooter, as Mike said, “You’re incredibly ignorant aren’t you?”

You also sound like a right troll!

Do you actually know any gay people? I think the answer would have to be no!

So basically you are accusing all gay men of being paedophiles…!

So what is your definition of the word, “BOY”? It’s quite common for guys, be they straight or gay to refer to each other as boys… no matter what age they may be!

So you’ve never ever heard of straight men and women looking for younger partners?

Well to be sure… I think no one has referred to you as a girl in at least 800 years!

27. Seems to know an awful lot about gay men.
    Maybe under that wig and false chest, she is a gay man.
    But she’d also be a pedophile, because gay men are not attracted to young boys, pedophiles are.

Does a straight female pediatrician chose her job to look at young male genitals all day?
    Or a straight male teacher choose his job so that he can be close enough to sneak peaks at young girls in their skirts?

28. de Villiers 8 Feb 2013, 9:23am

> all male pedophiles who like boys are gay.

And all male paedophiles who like girls are straight.

29. Another fuzzy brained female looking for publicity. Another one to be ignored.

30. Another fuzzy brained female looking for publicity.
    To be ignored.

31. “Not all gay men are pedophiles but all male pedophiles who like boys are gay.”
    Astounding intelligence, eh?
    On that premise: “Not all straight men are pedophiles but all male pedophiles who like girls are straight.”
    Trouble is, there’s around ten times more straights!
    Oh, and as for chasing youth, tell me what else her makeup suggests she’s doing!

32. Joseph oz 8 Feb 2013, 1:50pm

I know I shouldn’t say this… but by the looks of her…
    A necrophiliac!
    Now you can all mark me down…!

33. Michael Igoe 8 Feb 2013, 5:09pm

And why do so many people adopt an abnormal life style, celibacy, and become priests or nuns? The RC Church alone has a far worse record than Scoutmasters. Incidentally, paedophilia and homosexuality aren’t the same thing. Most paedophlic offences are carried out by people in ‘normal’ relationships, in their own homes.

34. bobbie boy 9 Feb 2013, 9:07am

I just wonder if she thinks that straight men are not allowed to be around young women/girls.
    We all know, straight men love girls….

35. Heterosexual male teachers only want to teach to be around young girls…

36. What a crock. All pedophiles are gay. BULL! They are not. They are your husbands, your church goers, your priests, any of your family members. They are just making excuses for those of their own members to get away with it and blame it on someone else. So much easier for them to do that then to accept the truth.

37. This bitch is off her meds or something. I’m a gay man and only date/screw within 5 years of my age. I don’t even like little kids lol