US: Author of ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill compares homosexuality to ‘shooting heroin’

1. mattinvan 6 Feb 2013, 1:54am

another closet freak…jeeze is there no end to them lol

2. What the hell is wrong with these people. Straight people don’t get HIV. Just pull statistics and statements out of their asses.

3. Davisonbob 6 Feb 2013, 2:01am

To know where this originates you have to take some time reading Sheldon, Sears/Osten and Fischer. They have devoted many pages to how homosexuality is an illness as they see it. This guy has taken his comments directly from some of their arguments.

4. There’s a saying that is so correct……….. “There is none so blind as those that will not see” These people that keep making idiotic statements should open their eyes and bother to learn the facts about the subject they make statements about!?!?!

If Stacey Campfield bothered to learn a few facts about homosexuality he would be so embarrassed about the things that he has said already he would pull his head in forever. Blow it out your ass Stacey.

5. But this would be a person who would say all of America should be able to run around with machine guns!!!!!!!!

6. Neon Genesis 6 Feb 2013, 3:16am

I thought according to the Religious Right, there was no homosexuality in Africa and that was why it was ok to ban it because it was a Western invention or something? I wish they would make up their minds if homosexuality is rampant in Africa or not.

7. torchbearer 6 Feb 2013, 3:18am

I totally agree.. from what I understand heroin could possibly be as euphoric as homosexuality has been for me.

I wonder how the author of the bill knows about shooting heroin in comparison to homosexuality?

8. This is one misinformed and unintelligent (likely) closeted gay man!

9. johnny33308 6 Feb 2013, 3:52am

Just another American Taliban member spouting hatred and bigotry in the name of his ‘god’. In the US the word “republican’ is just another word for Taliban since they hate women, LGBT people, children, and anyone who does not subscribe to their form of evil bigotry. Forget them, they are going the way of the Apartheidists, the Segregationists and others who lived filled with hatred….they will be in the dustbin of history soon, where all haters belong and eventually end up.

10. Tom (Wpg) 6 Feb 2013, 4:00am

He knows that,does he? Has he done both, to know?

11. He needs to pull his foreskin up over his head and disappear. For all the use he is to humanity.

1. Commander Thor 6 Feb 2013, 7:58am

He’s american. He was most certainly mutilated at birth.

1. Whether he has one or not is immaterial. He needs to Find some sort of skin flap and disappear. Maybe he can crawl up inside his own ass.Seems to me that is where he spends most of his time anyway.

12. How can anyone take him seriously, after all, he has a girls name!

I live for the day that people actually start speaking out against people like this uneducated in-breed!

13. Gay Activist Paul Mitchell 6 Feb 2013, 9:04am

Typical closet case!

He loves touching men’s (luggage) penises in the men’s public toilet I bet!

Need I say more!

14. “Mr Campfield went on to say that AIDS was a large problem in Africa because gay sex was more prevalent there.”

Is he just lying or does he actually believe that? What a dangerous man to allow anywhere near law making.

1. IDEK with this guy. It’s the CULTURE in Africa which causes the AIDS problem there, a combination of the way in which women are viewed, and raped, and the prevalence of religious hoopla surrounding the use of condoms.

15. Like many US politicians from the south he is driven by anger and intolerance. Who knows if he’s a closet case but the ignorant position he is taking must seem like a pretty good disguise.

16. Requiring all gay children to be forcibly outed to their parents? That’s cold. These are places where a huge chunk of the homeless children are LGBT because their hick parents immediately throw them out.

17. Stacey Campfield? that name’s gotta be a joke. Come on, what’ s his real name, not his drag stage name…?

18. “Mr Campfield went on to say that AIDS was a large problem in Africa because gay sex was more prevalent there.”

Jesus, he would say almost anything to denigrate gay people. What an evil man.

19. In my previous comment I called him an evil man. That’s correct, but most of all he’s an incredibly stupid an ignorant man.

20. Christopher in Canada 6 Feb 2013, 5:15pm

And how, pray tell, would he know about either?

21. A self-publicising liar and lunatic. So don’t give him any publicity.

22. Spanner1960 6 Feb 2013, 7:46pm

Another cretin.
    “AIDS is a large problem in Africa because gay sex is more prevalent there.”

Really? Go visit Uganda. It is rampant there, yet you don’t see a gay in sight because they have a nasty habit of showing up dead.

23. So he has personal experience with both things, so that he can compare this? Does doing heroin feel the same way for him as gay sex?
    He should take less drugs and try harder in the sack.

24. Lisa Earley 7 Feb 2013, 1:50am

People like this scare me. I hope he never gets this passed because I not only say the word “gay” in my classroom and I am very openly in support of my transgendered daughter and of any of my students who identify as gay and I would never willingly “out” any of them to their parents.