Polish MP opposes equal marriage because ‘gays are no use whatsoever to society’

1. Ian Bower 1 Feb 2013, 1:47pm

I have been with my partner for 40 years. Is that a short term relationship? What an ignorant woman.

2. My god, it’s more than simply a “sexual bond” you complete and utter idiot!

3. J willett 1 Feb 2013, 1:50pm

I hope that woman never uses a computer

1. Mumbo Jumbo 1 Feb 2013, 6:20pm

Indeed. Someone who has used a Universal Turing Machine to make a statement such as this is beyond irony.

4. Robert in S. Kensington 1 Feb 2013, 1:54pm

Poland’s equivalent to the real face of the nasty Tory party in our own country. That’s exactly how many of them think of us believe me.

1. Spanner1960 3 Feb 2013, 12:12am

And how would you know that?
      PN doesn’t even name the party
      (Justice & Law)

5. No use to society – tell that to the gay surgeons who have taken an oath to save lives – possibly hers in future

1. PantoHorse 1 Feb 2013, 2:03pm

And the teachers, bus drivers, cleaners, entrepreneurs, nurses, chefs, researchers, artists etc etc etc who probably all impact on her life in some way.

What an ignorant woman.

1. Teachers who are educating Polish children even outside of Poland.

2. Robert in S. Kensington 1 Feb 2013, 4:59pm

I’d let her die on the table.

1. Joseph oz 4 Feb 2013, 9:47am

I wouldn’t let her into the hospital!

3. Clearly a Catholic. There must be many,many gay priests and bishops whom she willingly follows and respects. History can identify cardinals, popes, even saints who were gay. As for monks, being gay is almost a basic requirement. All, in this woman’s wise estimation, totally useless.
      She might just be right!

6. It ok she can’t even spell… It’s sad to see how behind times Polish society is.

1. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 5:07pm

Don’t judge and be prejudiced against my society and my country by this twat.

1. Georg Friedrich 1 Feb 2013, 11:53pm

Oh yes, brothers Kaczynski and Mr. Giertych is true face of liberal Poland, of course.

2. Staircase2 1 Feb 2013, 10:32pm

A) if you read the article you’ll notice that what she said was translated by someone else, not her
      B) nor could Shakespeare – spelling isn’t the problem here – it’s her misguided, ignorant and twisted view of gay people…

7. No use whatsoever to society? Some of the most influential and remarkable people on this earth and in history have been gay. I wonder how many of these homophobic bigots know that computers were pioneered by those such as Alan Turing, the brilliant gay cryptographer? Can we please move into the 21st century now?

1. I’m impressed…I never thought of adding such an argument…I was to busy being angry! Lol

8. Mike Homfray 1 Feb 2013, 2:07pm

Is she a member of the party which sits with the Conservatives in the European Parliament?

9. What a dazzlingly stupid woman. Maybe she’s just afraid that people will realise she herself is evidently of no possible use to society.

10. Dave North 1 Feb 2013, 2:23pm

I would suggest breading heterosexuals are of “no use to society”, burdening it with even more people in an already over populated planet.

Also, I hope she never again uses a computer or anything with the technology in it, what with that Alan Turing guy clearly being of “no use to society”.

Hateful stupid bitch.

1. Dave North 1 Feb 2013, 2:31pm

“Breeding heterosexuals.” ..Ooops

2. We could mot have won the war without that alan turimg decryting ENIGMA. If we didnt then german uboats would be much more co ordinated and our lifeline would have been cut off

1. Joseph oz 4 Feb 2013, 9:52am

If the Germans had won… our little Polish friend, Krystyna Pawlowicz
        wouldn’t be around…!

11. Gay Activist Paul Mitchell 1 Feb 2013, 2:26pm

She has no use in society more like it!

Stupid dumb, fat, ugly and slutty bitch!

I feel sorry for her husband – since he has to put up with that stupid dumb, fat, ugly and slutty bitch sleeping next to him!

1. Oh come on, Paul. “Stupid dumb, fat, ugly and slutty bitch!” ? Stupid yes, dumb, possibly, but the others!? Those are sexist pejoratives used against women by misogynist, patriarchal societies and have no place in reasoned debate.

Your report card for this comment – could do better.

2. przemo1972 2 Feb 2013, 3:25pm

Oddly enough, MP Krystyna Pawlowicz is single! She never married nor did she ever have kids. She stars very often in the Catholic television Telewizja Trwam or the ultra-conservative radio broadcasting Radio Maryja, a broadcast that is even openly criticesd by the Catholic Church offcials in Poland.

1. Sounds very much like a self-hating, deeply closeted lesbian to me. Unfortunately, the Roman Catholic church turns out a lot of such individuals. The more devout a member, the deeper the self-hatred and the unlikeliness of finding stable, loving relationships.

Maybe that is why she see it as only a bond of sexual attraction and unstable – dumped too many times by other deeply closeted, self hating lesbian Roman Catholics.

12. Edmund Rodgers 1 Feb 2013, 2:37pm

She looks like the Ena Sharples of Poland – I doubt she is good for much. She would turn any husband to cottaging!

13. Of no USE whatsoever to SOCIETY!

Right, so we homos are not part of society then?

Krystyna, sweetie, listen, you’ve got left-over concentration camps in Poland, ‘aven’tya, so why not just get the gas ovens operating again, in with the homos, and so rid yourself of these absolutely no-use-whatsoever scum, eh, once and for all?

Are you a Catholic, Krystyna? Full of the love of God, are ya, love?

1. It’s that old-fashioned ‘he/she’s one of THEM’ thinking, Eddy. I used to hate to hear that from older people when I was growing up. It’s hateful, ignorant and dehumanising.

1. Yes. It’s awful, Iris. They have no idea of the effect it has. And as you say, when one is growing up, when one is young, it is particularly hurtful. I mean at that age it really wounds a person. It can take years to develop a thick skin. Even now, at my age, I’m still sensitive.

14. Can a Polish PinkNews reader please post a list of all the many gay people, male and female, who have contributed much to Poland over the course of its history, please?

1. Just find a list of every tax paying homosexual in Poland.
      I am friends with a few who contribute as much as anyone to Poland’s post-soviet economy.

1. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 5:10pm

Poland is not post-Soviet country, because it was not a part of the Soviet Union

2. *post communist

2. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 5:33pm

Here you are:
      Copernicus – an astronomer
      Mikołaj Sienicki, Jan Firlej and Jan Zborowski – Warsaw Confederation authors; their efforts were opposed by many dignitaries of the Roman Catholic Church.
      Fryderyk Chopin – a prominent composer
      Hugo Kołłątaj – led a team creating the first ministry of education in the world and Poland as the first country was to prohibit corporal punishment in 1783, and drafted world’s 2nd constitutio
      Joseph Conrad – a prominent writer
      Jan Józef Ignacy Łukasiewicz – pioneer of the petroleum industry
      Maria Skłodowska-Curie – scientist
      Ludwig Lazarus Zamenhof – created Esperanto
      Stanisław Lem – writer
      Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Karol Szymanowski, Krzysztof Penderecki, Władysław Szpilman, Witold Lutosławski– composers
      John Paul II – liberalised the Catholic Church, rehabilitated Copernicus and others
      Lech Wałęsa – the man who started the domino effect in the fall of communism

1. You didn’t get E’s post, he meant famous gay Poles, not just any famous Poles. With regards to pope JPII, he had charisma, but did nothing to liberalise the catholic church. He did nothing for gay people and his arch homophobe successor was his closest advisor.

2. Chopin is pure speculation, and Lech Wałęsa?! Where did that come from?

1. Spanner1960 3 Feb 2013, 12:19am

It is quite likely Chopin was gay, but Lech Wałęsa?
          I worked on interviews with him where he quite specifically badmouthed gay people.

3. Georg Friedrich 1 Feb 2013, 11:20pm

What a rubbish! ‘John Paul II liberalised the Catholic Church’. Sorry, I can see this ‘liberation’ not. And Lech Walesa is gay?! Then why not Pilsudski ? Maybe even all 40 mln. Polish population of today, in one or other way, who know. Are you joking? Das ist so zu kindisch, sogar fuer eine Sissi wie du.

1. alwaysniceman 2 Feb 2013, 7:34pm

Think of the catholic Church before the JP2, and look what a nice alternative to JP2 we have now… JP2 was at least open to other religions and listened at least a little bit more.

1. Georg Friedrich 3 Feb 2013, 2:06pm

If even its true (but its not) – what have all of this to do with sexuality of Mr. Karol Gojdzyla?

2. alwaysniceman 3 Feb 2013, 11:06pm

he was LGBT – priests are actually, whether they like it or not, a part of the LGBT, because they live non-heterosexual lives.

3. Georg Friedrich 4 Feb 2013, 1:35am

But they preach it in every sermon in church, school or tv (like this terrible translations from Polish churches every Sunday in TV Polonia). You have an terrible Catholic childhood in some bigot village somewhere in Mazovia, with intellect-washing in school and church (as mess boy, I suspect). I am very sorry, but you are for me not true gay, just mental handicap with Catholic stigma. And your love for Poland and his important ‘gay’ personalities is just ridiculous: Zamenhof was Jew, and Chopin – indeed French. Check the facts, patriot. Your country hate you.

4. alwaysniceman 4 Feb 2013, 12:49pm

I think you should think about your anti-Polish sentiment. Whatever you say, you discredit completely. Poland is not my country, btw.

I am defending the truth.

5. alwaysniceman 4 Feb 2013, 12:56pm

Also, thanks for branding my village, my childhood and my mental abilities. I dare to disagree with you.

I hoped that gay people should be more open-minded, but it seems that hate is not only Pavlovich’s full-time job. I personally think you should be ashamed.

Poland does not hate me. Some individuals do, but not all – don’t exaggerate. And with people writing as horrible things as you did, I think that I prefer Pavlovich. At least she can have an excause because she grew up in different times, in different environment and different circumstances. I was expecting more from fellow gay people…

6. Georg Friedrich 4 Feb 2013, 3:18pm

‘I am defending the truth’. Well, and exactly here your gay identity is ending, and Catholic fanatism is beginning. ‘Dictatura del relativismo’ – sounds a bit familiar, right? I am glad, that you try to be an atheist – but you are this just by name only (since July 31 2003, I suspect, when Vatican has release his edict against same-sex marriage). The sad truth is, that deep in your heart you still be an Catholic-patriotic child from Mazovia, Warmia, Schlesien or Hinterpommern, who once has recite Adam Mizkiewicz and very very love Polish Pope. You just wish to ‘defend the truth’ – and in the same moment declare quasi a half of Polish Pantheon as gay people, even Mr. Walesa and Mr. Gojdzyla? Why not Mr. Giertych or Bartosewicz? By the way, Copernicus was German with Kashubian origins, Zamenhof – Jew Litwak and Chopin more French than Pole. Yes, I know, its hard – but its really truth.

7. alwaysniceman 4 Feb 2013, 7:00pm

Relativismo? I don’t understand. I am relativist myself and I don’t think I am dictatorial but if you think so… you are allowed to think that way.

Copernicus was of German and Kashubian ethnicity, Zamenhof – was of Jewish Litwak origins and Chopin was of Polish and French origins, but they were all Poles. If we would consider people’s nationality by their ethnic origins, Europe would be long a country, because we are all mixed up. Of course nationalists believe that in order to be Polish, your family must be Polish for as long as the memory goes in the past. This is sickening and fascist.

I think you crossed the border telling me who I am and who I am not. You will be reported because you just managed to make me cry by this personal attack.

8. Georg Friedrich 4 Feb 2013, 9:25pm

I suspect, only person who really can report now, is Mr. Walesa, who is named by you as ‘gay': for clerical nationalists like he it is an very big offense, even bigger as Communist. Who know, maybe this will be new ‘Walesa vs. Kwasniewski’?

15. Robert (Kettering) 1 Feb 2013, 2:45pm

Looks like a prudish old sow to me, enough to turn any man Gay! A face that would quickly curdle milk.

Ignorant homophobic bigot.

1. Now now, let’s not perpetuate the fallacy that anyone can turn gay! :-D

16. Another homophobe who can’t see past people’s genitals and sex lives. Sad and immature.

17. Hahaha, what a pathetic argument she has. Its the equivalent of a child stamping their foot and announcing “I’m right because I’m right!”

18. ‘Of no use to society’?…hmmm…if one wanted to use that logic it could be argued that the Poles ‘are no use to Europe’, since they are funded by the rest us and are a drain on the UK – as the second largest contributor to the EU budget – in particular. I wonder if we gay taxpayers might ask her and her parasitic little electorate for our money back?…..And in return they can have their bloody plumbers and decorators back…..

1. Hmmm… your thinly veiled racism is actually quite transparent. It is clear that you are as ignorant and primitive as the bigoted woman in this story…

2. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 10:43pm

I think your… opinion… is actually very racist. You are no better than she is. How can you judge my country on a basis of a stupid twat. Look at your own country first and make sure its clean. You offended me deeply.

It is just like saying because British leaders betrayed Poland in 1939, by delaying war on Germany, then conduced a ‘phoney war’, and finally abandoned Poland in 1945, allowing it to be communist, all British people are traitors?

Well, no. Perhaps from your ivory tower perspective it is easy to judge all nation, but even communist Poland did not punish homosexuality (and even throughout its history), like Britain did, so you better check these things before you speak. I am half Danish and Denmark had its partnerships in 1989, that is 15 years before Britain (introduced partnerships in 2004, so rather recently). Should I think that all British people are so and so because Britain isn’t as successful as Denmark?

Think about it.

1. I think that you misunderstood my comment, which was intended as a reductio ad absurdam of this woman’s logic, demonstrating how her line of thought could be used to devalue anybody, including herself and her countrymen. I would hardly think the contributions of the Polish people to world civilization could be in any more doubt than the contributions of LGBT people. I apologise if I did not make this clear…

19. You’re a very bitter and arrogant woman who has no right to dictate anything with regards to how we live our lives…..

Obviously MPs like her haven’t noticed how many straight people bed hop or only have short term relationships or who’s marriage breaks up almost as soon as it’s started…..you people need to look in your own community before you start on our lady!!!

20. This is another case of pleasantville, life always looked so rosy in the past (in your mind). My partner and I have been together nearly 9 years and Dear Ms. Pawlowicz would you also say to say the same of hetero couples of who have no children, what a silly human being.

21. No use to society……in that case (if applied to here in the UK), please reimbuse all the THOUSANDS of pounds I have to pay in taxes each year and for which I see very little in personal benefit. Even my hard earned savings are being eroded by a government that would rather help debtors than those, like me, who live within their means. It is a good job there are plenty of gay taxpayers (majority with no children) so that we can fund all the offspring of the irresponsible breeders out there.

22. The same has been said about politicians for centuries! With prevalent attitudes likes this in Poland, why is such a backward, bigoted country allowed to remain in the EU? Ah! Yes – I get it now. It’s a deeply CATHOLIC country …..

1. Wow, way to tar a whole nation with the same brush- speaks volumes of your intellectual capacity (or lack thereof)… Don’t get yourself so worked up dear- not good for the blood pressure. Next…

1. Spanner1960 3 Feb 2013, 12:25am

I would say the majority of Poles ARE actually that way; you have to remember they were subjugated for many years until the war, and then came under communist control, and when they finally broke free they had a Polish pope, so it does make them very backward and devoutly Catholic. They will grow up, but these things don’t happen overnight.

1. alwaysniceman 3 Feb 2013, 11:04pm

Backward. Thanks for branding me backward, friend.

Still, Poland did not have section 28, like Britain had, like Russia.

Look at your own politicians and then what they say. Perhaps you will find out that because one person says something utterly stupid, the whole nation is so. I think you should apologise to the Polish people.

2. How about Italy or Greece?

3. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 10:35pm

1. Spanner1960 3 Feb 2013, 12:26am

You had a homophobic stupid twat as your president until not long back.

2. Georg Friedrich 3 Feb 2013, 10:48pm

At first stop pray for your ‘very beloved’ Pope Gojdzyla (as you did). Only then will you understand what ‘racist really is or is not.

1. alwaysniceman 3 Feb 2013, 11:16pm

The president was chosen by a small minority, and those who attended the elections. I voted for someone else.

I don’t pray to Wojtyla. He was the best pope the Catholic Church ever had – no other pope was that open to other religions and able to get into dialogue. Compare it to Nazinger. He does not believe in any dialogue. Only obeyance. He makes Catholics more radical and this is bad.

Even as an ATHEIST, I do acknowledge that he was much better than Ratzinger. Ratzinger is absolutely NUTS. You have to admit it. John Paul would relate and respond to protests of FEMEN in Vatican. Ratzinger… (answer yourself)

But we can agree in disagree that popes are evil beings, and usually completely nuts.

I do understand what racist means, but I suppose you may think it is something to do it with race only. Well, not really… Ethic origin also counts – do you really think I am more stupid or sth just because I am a Pole?

1. Georg Friedrich 4 Feb 2013, 2:12am

Sorry, but who has choose 1982 the Archbishop of Munich Ratzi as new head of Congregation of Faith and Sciences (or Inquisition, as it was name long time before) and has make him ‘papabile’ Nr 1? Was it not ‘Papiez Polak’, I am right? How sad, that he was not shot dead on this beautiful May 13 at St. Peters Square in Rome! Its one of the biggest tragedies in the 20 century – together with not successful plot against Adolph H. in July 1944 by Count Stauffenberg. After death of Gojdzyla new Pope was be some simple Italian Cardinal (Siri, for example) as new ‘Papa Buono’ or Paul VI (who was indeed gay). In 1980-es and 1990-es Catholic Church, who still live in Middle Ages, became very strong, stronger as it was in 1970-es, because have this disgusting image of ‘modernity’ – and we, gay movement, pay the price for it every day. Without ‘Stanislaw I’ same-sex marriage will be legal since very long time in all EU; now we must be ‘happy’, when Poland or Italy is debating CP.

2. alwaysniceman 4 Feb 2013, 12:45pm

Sorry, Georg, but at least Catholics thanks to John Paul actually don’t question evolution. We are not like the United States and their churches.

If you prefer Ratzinger.

I would also choose any German, as a proof of my support for German-Polish reconciliation.

23. The most funny thing is she is 60, single and no kids. What use to society LOL

Anyway. I am Polish and I can ensure you this is not how all Poles think. We have open gay MPs (2 open) and 1 transgender. It takes time to rid off church influence from the parliament.

1. Yes, Pawel, it does take time. Many years ago, I shared a flat with a young gay Polish man. He was Catholic, of course, and occasionally he would invite me to lunch at his parents’ home. He dreaded it. And I came to dread it too. It was like having dinner with a quiet form of Adol* Hit***. The hospitality was lavish though. The table was always very generously covered with foods. Oh, but how that young man suffered the watchful eyes, the scrutiny, the judgements of his parents!

2. Yep, I was surprised this was omitted from the article as it was the most offensive part of her rant and incidentally ironic given she is unmarried and childless. My understanding of what she said was that the state should not grant any rights or financial privileges to same sex couples as they are barren unions with nothing to contribute to society and that only the traditional family unit should be promoted by the state. Dumb bitch obviously forgot when she woke up that morning that she doesn’t quite live up to her own standard of a useful citizen…

1. przemo1972 4 Feb 2013, 9:30pm

Well, in one interview she actualy refered to this. Being asked whether she had right to publicly speak about those things since she herself was childless she said: “Yes, I too do have the right to tell my opinion like the Holy Father does. He also doesn’t have children but he refers to those affairs in his speeches”(Again it is a loose translation of mine).

24. thelostdot 1 Feb 2013, 4:30pm

Given her terrrible haircut you can see how she has these beleifs. I bet her interior design and food she eats are similarly impoverished!

25. CORRECT! Homosexuals do nothing positive for society, they whine and complain and just get on everyone nerves, Society was better when they were silenced and forced underground.

Russia has the right idea.

1. then go to Russia!

2. That There Other David 1 Feb 2013, 5:00pm

You here again are you Matt? Funny how much time you love to spend on this site isn’t it? Do you find yourself trolling the gay dating sites for hours on end too? Maybe real life trolling a sauna now and then?

Does it turn you on Matt? Does it?

3. Robert in S. Kensington 1 Feb 2013, 5:00pm

Why aren’t you living there then, dumb arse?

4. Demand a refund for your NARTH therapy, Matt! It’s clearly not working as you spend so much time on a gay site.

5. “Get on everyone’s nerves” But I’m just going to pop over there again to see what’s going on.

1. Staircase2 1 Feb 2013, 10:35pm

Well said

6. alwaysniceman 1 Feb 2013, 10:33pm

No, Matt! I think it is Saudi Arabia that is an exemplary country, or maybe Uganda :)

He is joking, people, can’t you see?

1. Staircase2 1 Feb 2013, 10:42pm

…he’s not joking

7. Might I suggest someone pretends to be Matt thusly:

I would like to apologise unreservedly for my stupidity, my ignorance and my chronic homophobia on this thread and all the others.

As you know, I have had a huge problem coming to terms with my own sexuality and feel the need to come on here and slag everyone off just to relieve (relive?) the tension…

It is silly, emotionally immature and a terrible waste of time and energy. I could instead be out there finding out who I really am myself and coming to terms with that rather than sitting in here spewing forth on all matters homosexual.

I love you all – you’re good people

1. …lots of love, Matt

26. Ironic that her youtube upload wouldn’t have been possible without Alan Turing, a gay man, and inevntor of the computer, not to mention that she would be speaking German and living under a Nazi dictatorship, were it not for the efforts of the same man.

1. she would not be living under a nazi dictatorship as she would be classed as a sub-human slav who has no rights to life or any thing .

27. She is just pissed off because we wont bang her…like all men I suspect.

1. Staircase2 1 Feb 2013, 10:31pm

Out of order
      Please remove, Pink News

28. Lion in Winter 1 Feb 2013, 6:09pm

Well, it’s obvious she hasn’t let any gay man near her hair…

29. Mumbo Jumbo 1 Feb 2013, 6:23pm

Well, that’s one Catholic who won’t be marveling at the roof of the Sistine Chapel.

30. It’s a bit like saying equality and justice are no use whatsoever.

31. I think we should add one important thing: this woman is a lecturer at a university and colleges, she is unmarried and has no children.

32. Staircase2 1 Feb 2013, 10:30pm

…not too bright is she…

1. Who died and made YOU king? 4 Feb 2013, 10:42pm

Out of order.
      Please remove, PinkNews.

What makes it ok for you to attack her intelligence, but not ok for another to attack her level of attraction? Don;t both deride her as a human being?

33. Well if crewing and driving boat trips round my local docks and canal for the general public (FOR F@CKING NO MONEY or even expenses) and waiting for my aplication for the RAF Regiment reserves isnt any use to society then i dont know what is, clown

34. What a stupid bitch, I know gay and lesbian doctors nurses and others of the like that work hard to save people’s life’s everyday. I hope this nasty slag gets all this good treatment back in Poland. Deport this vile woman back to her country.

35. It is going to be a shock for her one day to learn that since the war in heaven all angels have been gay so procreation with mortals couldn’t easily happen again. Procreation is forbidden, it created Hell the last time. This woman should read the scriptures, not the selected bible people made out of them. Jesus never hid his love for John (his partner, as confirmed to Mary), or come to that Lazarus (like a sister) or the boy in Nain (presumed eye-candy). Only the learned throughout the ages have chosen to hide it, and guess what? By an overwhelming majority they’ve been straight with most of them having connections to a particular religion. It would be a brave person to argue with them, but perhaps they should consider: As all things to all mankind, one who possessed a greater understanding, wouldn’t Jesus have had to be bisexual? Oh, and marriage, history says that wasn’t religious for centuries, was nothing like today (polygamy), and it often happened between same-sexes.

36. Gay people are “no use” to society? Sounds awfully reminiscent of something said about another social group in Poland during the last century.

37. It is always funny how people at the top forget the fact that homosexuals have a higher percentage of input into the economy because we’re generally not drawing funds back out in school places for kids, marital tax breaks etc.

38. David Myers 3 Feb 2013, 1:29am

So she subscribes to the Nazi philosophy of judgement and condemnation to any who are different from her. What next – extermination camps. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

1. przemo1972 4 Feb 2013, 10:06pm

This is actualy an interesting point. The Law & Justice Party she is a member of has since its inception called for retribution, meaning for removing from public all civil servants who or whose families had any ties with the communistic Security Police. It doesn’t matter that it is already twenty years since communism has fallen, it doesn’t matter that a new generation has grown up that does not remember the fall of communism, for people of her kind it is of uttermost importance to chase “communist collaborators”. People from her party went even that far as to accuse the iconic Solidairity leader Lech Walesa of being a collaborator paid by the old Security police. They would argue that the communists had hired and bribed Walesa to ensure a smooth transition from communism and democracy and no judgement of past communist’ misgivings.

In the pre-war Poland right-wing nationalists of her kind openly incited hatred towards the Jews.

2. przemo1972 4 Feb 2013, 10:13pm

In contemporary Poland there is no Jewish minority, which is of course very unfortunate, and as such it is now gay people who became a scarecrow. Gay people “pose a threat to traditional marriage”, “they even pose a threat to the sovereigniy of poland” since “there is an international homosexual lobby whose purpose is to destroy Poland and make it a neocolonial state of the European Union”.

This and similar consipracy theories are what the Law & Justice Party claim openly all the time.

39. What a silly, silly individual!

40. Has she any idea how stupid she sounds – what a deeply flawed human being – any political party of any integrity would sling her out for bringing the whole party, even the whole government and country into disrepute.

41. Master Adrian 5 Mar 2013, 10:04am

What use for society has Krystyna Pawlowicz?

Other then representing those who brought disaster to Europe and the World… the national-socialists, aka nazis?
    This woman is nothing more then a representative of the same organizations that destroyed millions of innocent lives, worked for nationalist supremacy, the cultivation of hate and murdering of anyone who was foreign……

Q: What is the use of this woman?

A: to know what history has given us, and to be aware that these type of individuals should be kept in cages! As relics from the past!

42. I am ashamed to be half Polish, there are so many homosexual people who have helped society in the work force and in other sectors.
    She is a brainwashed pro natal douche, I am a hetero childfree woman and would probably be seen as no use to society as well by her stupid eyes. Erm creating art, discovering new things and working helps society. Not popping out a kid.