US Radio host: ‘Same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex’

1. This happened to me. As a child I was listening to all this talk of the Duke of York marrying Fergie back in the 80s and next thing I knew I was inviting girls over for a “sleep over”.

Oh wait no, sorry that didn’t happen.

If I can grow up gay in a heteronormative environment, I really, really doubt one can turn kids gay just by allowing same-sex couples to marry!

1. GingerlyColors 4 Dec 2012, 6:58am

And I thought the Duke of York had 10,000 men!

2. What she and others like her really mean is that they know that gay children have huge pressure on them to conform. In the past huge numbers have lived straight lives and covered up their true selves. This is what she and her followers want to preserve.

Normalising gay relationships removes that pressure to cover up and lie about yourself. Thus producing more happy homosexuals. Criminal isn’t it.

2. It is those for whom sexuality is a highly mutable personal characteristic who assume that the same is true for everyone. I would thank her to spare us her projections.

Let’s reverse her spurious non-sensical argument: I was exposed to heterosexuality – nothing but really – for most of my childhood. There were no LGBT people in my life, none on television, none anywhere near me. I didn’t meet another out LGBT woman until I was 18.

If there was any truth to her statement – that people are so easily influenced by what they experience – then how am I not straight?

The answer is simple, of course, hers is the argument of a religion-boggled simple-minded twit whose insight on human sexuality is laughable and illogical.

1. Note to self: Use the term ‘ religion-boggled simple-minded twit’ more in conversation lol (@Valsky)

1. Sorry I accidentally clicked “report” when I wanted to click “thumbs up”! I’m on my phone and they are right next to each other! Please don’t delete the above comment!

3. So do some priests in the Christian faith

4. Rudehamster 3 Dec 2012, 9:50pm

She’s really just begging to have a slap in the face, isn’t she.
    This ultra-Christian, evangelical lunacy has a strong voice and a LOT of money in the US. It is still a fringe minority though.
    But much like the Christian Concern, the legal arm of Christianity, does here, they use bullyboy tactics when cornered.

1. It is true about the money. It is just such a shame that these so called christian’s do not channel that money where it is really needed, the families who are suffering extreme financial hardship would be a good place to start.

2. David Myers 5 Dec 2012, 7:59am

Just another Anita Bryant wanta-be!

5. Shame on you, America. Free speech should not include hatespeech (or outrageous lies).

1. Actually, I think hate-speech and lies should be covered under ‘freedom of speech’ laws.
      Right alongside a legally mandated, uncensored, and easily accessible comment area around it where what they said can be debunked and picked apart right before their eyes.
      Unfortunately, there is nothing stopping these people from making these retarded remarks, and simply not enabling comments or discussion about them.

2. It’s too bad you don’t understand freedom. As a bisexual, I am ashamed to be part of the same species as this vile whore. But as an American, I support her right to spew her mental diarrhea. We protect unpopular opinions here, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Besides, morons like her do so much to advance equality by exposing their mindset, why would you WANT to silence her?

6. douglas in canada 3 Dec 2012, 10:03pm

These people continue to rail on about what is “natural” and what is not.

Most of our lives are not natural, these days. The internet, phones, cars, even things like cheese and butter, are not found “naturally.” They have to be created.

Speaking of which – christianity can’t be natural or we would have all become christians “just naturally” or we would have been “born” christian. The very fact that one has to “convert” to christianity implies its unnatural-ness.

1. billywingartenson 4 Dec 2012, 3:52am

IN the middle ages the Jews had to convert on pain of death. Hundreds of thousands if not a million suffered that fate. All thanks to the biggest horror show on the face of the planet – the church that gave us the holocaust and 55 million deaths in WWII

Now run by someone who learned his lessons well while serving in the Hit’r youth corp

2. Hey douglas, when you say, “christianity can’t be natural or we would have all become christians “just naturally” or we would have been “born” christian ”
      You are totally mistaken. The Bible says, “God chooses you…you do not choose God.”
      So to understand who and how one becomes a child of God, you have to study the Bible and see why God is above all who becomes a Christian. Very complex axiom that tells the Truth about salvation and being a follower of Jesus Christ. He is the creator and He forms you….you have nothing to do with the creation, you simply are created and subserviant to what happens to you.

7. Garry Cassell 3 Dec 2012, 10:03pm

Just another religious(right wing) moron…they just keep coming out of the woodwork..there must be some kind of bug spray to clean this up..

8. Oh, yes!

9. John Paul Tobianski 3 Dec 2012, 11:03pm

I love how the people the haven’t the foggiest idea how homosexuality actually works, are the ones that feel the need to speak the loudest about the subject. I don’t claim to know anything about your sex life lady, nor do I give a crap.

1. Joseph oz 4 Dec 2012, 2:59am

I don’t think she has a sex life… otherwise she wouldn’t be interested in ours…?

10. Eric Floyd 3 Dec 2012, 11:08pm

Mrs Harvey should be removed from the air waves for spreading gross stupidity. She proves that ignorance knows no boundaries.

11. WHAT a silly cow. I think she must be struggling with same sex attraction if she thinks it’s so easy to pick and choose.

1. Great point! Show me a homophobe; I’ll show you a closet gay ….
      How can she say, with such conviction, that being gay is a ‘choice’ unless she’s had to ‘choose’? You cannot POSSIBLY say ‘it’s a choice’ unless you have experienced same sex attraction – and rejected it – yourself. If ones sexuality is a ‘choice’, did she ‘choose’ to be heterosexual? Hmmmm?

12. Mumbo Jumbo 3 Dec 2012, 11:20pm

“Linda Harvey, a radio host with an Ohio based Christian..”

Stopped reading right there.

13. She looks like she might kill you in your sleep.

14. Pavlos Prince of Greece 3 Dec 2012, 11:37pm

Well… yes, she is right. Same-sex marriage is possible only if homosexuality itself is more or less accepted in the society, and vice versa: same-sex marriage law is in fact symbolic abolition of traditional stigma of homosexuality – for ever. Good!

15. Until people like this radio host deal with the core issue of ignorant people thinking homosexuality can be reduced to a “behaviour” and refuse to recognize that in actuality it is a core characteristic or identity of a person, they will continue to lost all of their battles because they fight them from a horribly discriminatory and erroneous position. People are smart enough to realize that, unfortunately for them.

16. Mark Anthony 3 Dec 2012, 11:39pm

: LOL!…What a Dizzy Bitch!…

17. I do agree with 1 thing, that we should allow more free speech, just so we can pick away at these silly ramblings, together in way that is controlled. Doing it the way she does it, is to hide behind her microphone without any rebuff. The safe option.

18. Eager Traveler 4 Dec 2012, 12:12am

So does this chick really live in England? Is there really a str8 man on the whole island?

1. Stephe Meloy 4 Dec 2012, 3:51pm

Eh?

19. Homosexuality is found in over 450 species and she’s saying its “unnatural”?

1. Yet homophobia is only found in one species on the planet

20. Free is just that, it is not meant to be speech that all will agree with. America has the right process to allow people to say what they wish, something the UK once had, but Political Correctness and Nanny State has trashed it.

1. Robert in S. Kensington 4 Dec 2012, 12:39pm

Aside from freedom of speech to preach and foment hatred, there are limitations about what you can and cannot say in America. If you shout “fire” in a cinema, you will be arrested and prosecuted. Nor can you threaten the life of a politician either in writing or spoken word. You can also be arrested for inciting or advocating violence against someone. You can also have a restraining order issued against someone who threatens you verbally or physically.

2. Well fuck off to the US you Twat

3. Gary Farrimond 4 Dec 2012, 4:39pm

Problem is some of the bar stewards that spout this bile encourage or incite those that are challenged in thought processes to acts of bullying and violence. People get brutalized but hell that is the price of hate speech for the Ms Harvey’s of this world and she couldn’t care less about that! The face of ‘caring’ Christianity

21. Karen Luerssen 4 Dec 2012, 12:58am

Their are NO sides. Sounds like this is all about religious beliefs, I haven’t read one darn thing that talks about love, the love between two people, religion seems to get in the way of just realizing that it is all about love people!! Can one of you deny the power of love, have you fallen in love? Cause anyone who has ever fallen in love needs to remember that feeling and all that follows and stop thinking you have the right to tell ANYONE ELSE how they can love. If all the world remembered that it is all about love, we wouldn’t be in the mess we are in. It’s US, not US against THEM, it’s all about…….US! And we are all hear to LOVE!!

22. Hey Lindsey, regarding your statement , “ignorant people thinking homosexuality can be reduced to a “behaviour.,
    Since having homosexual couples raising youngsters is a new concept, there are many questions to be answered and it will take longitudinal studies to find the actual results. Sexual devlopment and behavior are very complex processes and we don’t have all the answers as yet.
    First, there are many theories as to how individuals develop their unique personality. Many psychiatrists see a stage theory of personality development when certain characteristic patterns of behavior are exhibiited and certain capacities and expectations become established, which was first stated by psychiatrist Erik Erikson, who sees this as involving 8 stages.
    Involved in this are the differing levels of a child perceiving how he/she views one’s action in the family—-which can include punishment/naive reward, authority orientation, social and peer group interaction (within and outside the family) and the formation of one’s individual conscience.
    I would expect children living in homosexual (homo) families would naturally involve “idealizing their parents” which could create confusion when interacting with children of heterosexual (hetero) famliy orientation.
    How all this would work out regarding having same-sex parents could very possibly influence their youngsters to begin to see same-sex behavior as “normal” for them and have them turn to same-sex sexual behavior which could cause confusion and problems as they grow older and possibly change their views.
    So Lindsey, until longitudinal studies are done, we can’t say that Mrs. Harvey’s thinking is wrong.

1. believing that same sex relationships are normal just means that the kids will grow up without narrow prejudiced ideas.

2. Speaking as the kid of a lesbian couple, I’m going to say your assumptions are quite skewed. In a family of two lesbians, there was never any “push” or direction of homosexuality. I grew up with my two moms since I was born, and I never got “confused” when interacting with children that came from heterosexual households. Nope. Because you know, kids are actually smart- they can figure things out for themselves.
      What it does do, however, is show children how living in different families is OK. I grew up with my two moms but one of my best friends grew up with a mom and a dad, while another grew up with just his mom. And that’s OK! All of our parents have done superb jobs and none of us ever got confused or flustered with their sexual orientation. However, confusion with sexual orientation is NOT necessarily a bad thing. It’s totally okay for adolescents to not know quite exactly who they are yet. Some know from the start which gender or genders they are attracted to, some don’t.

1. Demitra, your personal experience is just that. With this new same-sex families adopting youngsters is a new experience, and until there are longitudinal research projects, nobody knows what the long-term results are with all kinds of youngsters being raised by same-sex adults. My point is that anecdotal comments are not the same as scientific studies, and until then we will not know how many youngsters end up happy and those who are unhappy and confused. Do you have a problem with my approach?

3. Nice copy and paste work, hank.

1. Hey Jonpol. It was copy and paste. I used “Psychology Themes and Variations,” 5th Edition. It’s a professionally accepted book used in universities and available for everyone. What’s wrong with using material researched by experts? They write books so we can gather information to use in understanding various subjects? If you disagree with my comments, please post your own to refute what I said and show it to be incorrect.

4. I despair, Hank. DO stop this obsession with the supposed ‘threat’ from homosexuality. There is NONE – not to you, not to the world and not to children.

You say: ‘”I would expect children living in homosexual (homo) families would naturally involve “idealizing their parents”’

Of course, it’s a different matter if, for example, they are children of ignorant, christian fundies who have illogical prejudices against gay people and thus seek to make their children’s lives a misery if they so much as suspect they might not be straight, and subject them to reparative therapy and generally make their lives unbearable. THAT is what’s cruel.

1. Hey Iris, when you say, “No, children love their parents, but that doesn’t mean they feel compelled to copy them.”
        I disagree. Most studies show that children greatly internatlize, adopt, copy, mimic attitudes and behavior of their parents. That’s were they get their values, mores, etc. during their most formative years. Later on the peer group influence can have effects, either good with the proper group or bad effects with improper, poor groups.
        We are not one-dimensional people — we take on many attributes from our social surroundings and later educational options.
        So, if you study propaganda, brain-washing, mind-control studies, you will see that the human mind is very complex and impressionable and that science has much to learn what and how personality develops which also includes sexual behavior.
        I’ll also validate my belief about the “homosexual agenda” in a later comment.

1. The only thing they’d internalize from two parents of the same gender would be tolerance, Hank…

And children don’t ‘copy’ sexuality. If they did, there’d be no LGBT people. The vast majority of LGBT people have straight parents yet they’re still LGBT. The reason? Children are born with an innate sexuality which, obviously, only becomes apparent at puberty and after. You CANNOT make a child gay (or straight).

Propaganda? Brainwashing?? That’d be some religious groups… LGBT people are born each and every day at a constant percentage, and have been since the beginning. You can’t make them, you can’t ‘recruit’ them; and you can’t persuade someone to be gay by propaganda.

The ‘homosexual agenda’ is to be allowed to get on with our lives quietly and peacefully without the lies and bigotry of others being shoved in our faces every five minutes.

23. James Savik 4 Dec 2012, 1:21am

I think that an old haggis that goes on the radio and gay bashes all day is intrinsically disordered.

I didn’t need any encouragement to have gay sex. Just the call of the wild.

24. Pedophile Catholic priest have done more to encourage children to have gay sex more than any same sex marriage could possible do.

1. Paul from Brighton 4 Dec 2012, 9:52am

Don’t forget the Anglican Priests who’ve also helped, so to speak.

In the Diocese of Chichester there’s currently a fairly major review of the number of boys who were abused by a number of the Anglican priests and a Bishop.

The retired Anglican Bishop was arrested last week by police investigating what was an Anglican Priest’s circle of abusers.

Far too often, the Anglican Church is let off with their abuses, let’s include them also, please.

2. Hey Malcome, do you imply that those priests turned the children to follow having gay sex? Did those children become “homosexuals” because of their early sexual encounters? Are there any scientific studies that show these youngsters did indeed become homosexuals — that environment/situational circumstances changed their sexual orientation? Very important questions to consider without any research to give us answers.

25. David Cary Hart 4 Dec 2012, 2:29am

At least she is honest. This is what they ALL think.

1. As a pansexual christian, I’d have to respectfully disagree with you sir. Unless by all you mean all idiots, in which case I retract that statement.

26. Sterling Ericsson 4 Dec 2012, 3:34am

I would LOVE to hear what this argument is on how homosexuality is “intrinsically disordered”. Seriously, what have you got?

Like I thought, nothing.

1. billywingartenson 4 Dec 2012, 3:48am

thats the position of the church of the endless hidden molestation of children by its sex starved priests.

Here’s another example of how desperate the reversed alimentary canal people are – the cath church priest blames the kids for being moletsted.

27. billywingartenson 4 Dec 2012, 3:46am

This is one of the current ways that the anything but christians are using to demonize gay people. Its one of the hardest to prove the negative about it.

But it does show how far down into the bucket of poo they have to dig.

28. Carl Rowlands 4 Dec 2012, 4:44am

I had gay sex with most of the boys on my street who then went on to get married! Perhaps I was doing it wrong!! There wasn’t much visibility in the gay world back in 1975 – 1978 but it certainly didn’t impact on our activities!! Really – a silly moo!

29. Nivedita Writer 4 Dec 2012, 5:07am

Homophobes and bullies need to be fined 10,000 US dollars if they commit crime against gays. All gay friendly organisations and gay friendly celebrities should come forward and ensure that the fined amount is paid. Homophobes and bullies feel that they can get away with their crimes. Those who commit crime against gays go on to commit crimes against heterosexuals too. In case of child bullies, their parents must be fined. This is because homophobic parents teach their children to hate. All parents are responsible for their child’s behaviour. Crime against gays is a loophole in the society that needs to be corrected.

30. look at those hateful eyes, the last time she experienced anything pleasurable was when she had her first period… stupid closed minded bigot.. run out of biblical reasons, so now its all about sex again

31. Isn’t it odd that gay marriage would augment the sex drive of kids?

because generally speaking, marriage tends to kill the sex drive of couples :-)

1. GingerlyColors 4 Dec 2012, 7:00am

It is said that wedding cake reduces a woman’s sex drive by 90%!

32. Denisthemenace 4 Dec 2012, 6:01am

Straight marriages haven’t driven me to have straight sex. What is this dizzy dame on about??

33. another fuzzy headed anti-gay female looking for publicity for her radio station. To be ignored.

34. Wow she’s bright isn’t she?
    If she could demonstrate that opposite sex marriage encourages children to have straight sex then perhaps she might have a point that same sex marriage might encourage children to have gay sex, otherwise she’s definitely talking out of her bottom.

35. GingerlyColors 4 Dec 2012, 6:59am

Another ludicrous comment. My parent’s mixed-sex marriage did not encourage me to have sex with someone from the opposite sex.

36. I grew up in with my mum and dad, a straight environment. It did not make me want to go out and have sex with a woman.

I started having sex with guys when I was 14 and only ever had sex with 1 female when I was 17, I didn’t enjoy and neither did she. She also happens now to be in a CP with another woman. She also grew up in a straight environment.

So Linda Harvey, your arguments are deeply flawed and damaging to many.

37. Incoherent, embarrassing rubbish. She should speak to someone – to reduce her ignorance and to sort out her own internal issues.

What is it with these ‘christians’ where they look at a loving gay couple and can only think about what they do in bed? SHE’S the one that’s obsessed by sex. Does anyone here look at straight couples and automatically think about their sex lives? No, I didn’t think so :D

Get some help. Linda!

1. Hey Jonpol. It was not copy and paste. I used “Psychology Themes and Variations,” 5th Edition. It’s a professionally accepted book used in universities and available for everyone. What’s wrong with using material researched by experts? They write books so we can gather information to use in understanding various subjects and don’t have to do the same research over. If you disagree with my comments, please post your own to refute what I said and show it to be incorrect.

38. “Homosexual marriage is wrong because two men together or two women is intrinsically disordered, the behavior is unnatural.”

Of all the species on this planet, humans aren’t the only ones to exhibit homosexual behaviours. But we are the only ones to deem it “unnatural” — despite the fact that, observing the rest of this planet’s natives, it obviously is.

1. IS NATURAL, I mean, of course. In case that wasn’t clear.

39. Vague, emotive language about threatening but undefined and evidentially unsupported consequences of doing things she dislikes, is afraid of, and is ignorant about. Oh, of course – she is a religious nut.

40. She is more likely to be a child molester than I am of encouraging any child to have sex of any kind. She is living proof that religion should be banned.

41. Paul from Brighton 4 Dec 2012, 10:00am

Her Website has some pretty vile writings/musings, I’d only recommend those with regular blood pressure and a temperament that’s not easily riled to visit it.

Here’s a short passage from one of her writings:

“Pastors and churches who say accepting “gays and lesbians” is part of “loving your neighbor” or that one can be a proud open homosexual and still be Christian, have seriously distorted the teachings of Christianity. This is deliberate rebellion against God’s word and His created order of male/female genders and marriage.”

For those with stronger stomachs than I, here’s her website:

42. Nope, I was having gay sex when I was younger and we weren’t allowed to get married… perhaps its all the straight marraiges that are doing it?

43. One final thought to keep on mind:

This odious sow of a woman represents/is an NPO called Mission America. She has a vested personal financial interest in perpetuating anti-gay animus – if the law changes, at a federal level, the “public benefit” requirement of an NPO is defeated (since it will be espousing an unlawful stance) and Mission America will lose its tax benefits.

This is hatred as a business plan, using the 501(c) rules established for charities.

In short, a bloody grift.

1. Nail on head, mate! These people are ALL about money. They prey on the guilable and scare-monger to raise cash. Sad, lonely people listen to her show. They’ll keep giving as long as she’s there to ‘protect their world’. If religions were forced to pay tax like the rest of society, we wouldn’t be having to make civil servants redundant. If you don’t believe me, take a look at The UK’s Charities Commision website. THOUSANDS of Charities – all non-taxpayng – with names of religions in their title. It’s a farce.

44. Who cares , these idiots are a dying breed, they tried to keep us invisible and when that didn’t work , spew crap and hate. Go ride your dinosaur!!

1. Ahaha omg, “go ride your dinosaur”!
      That’s one of the funniest replies I’ve ever read to these Middle Ages morons.

45. This is why politicians need to stop getting HIGH AS MOTHERFUCKERS on the taxpayers coin…

46. Robert in S. Kensington 4 Dec 2012, 12:49pm

I wonder who she blames for the soaring hetero divorce rate before same-sex marriage was legal? I wonder what she thinks about hetero married couples who are infertile or those who choose not to have children. I wonder what she thinks about hetero adulterers, some of them politicians who profess religious beliefs? Why is it these bigots never go after their own instead of obsessing about the sex lives only of gay people?

I’m convinced more than ever that people like her are suffering from an acute case of religious addiction, a mental illness even. Nobody is born that way. It’s all learned behaviour. She’ll get her comeuppance sooner or later, they all do in some form or other.

1. Because most people in the USA ‘believe’. I know many gays in the USA who go to church on Sundays! To me, that is similar to someone Jewish or Black joining the BNP. Why would you support an organisation that hates your guts? Brainwashed, humiliated and suppressed into submission by religion and the schizophrenia of a nation which will happily sit down as a family to watch Arnold Swartznegger blasting people to pieces but would scream ‘filth’ if two men kissed on a prime-time show. Do me a favou, country cousins and get real. Yee haw!

47. The question is… So what?
    Teens explore their sexuality.
    I’m more concerned with ‘safety’ and ‘responsibility’ not the gender. I explored with both genders when I was pretty young, perhaps too young really. But I believe I turned out fine in the end. The fact is; sexuality in a lot of cases starts to show itself fairly early . Most of my friends were discussing who we fancied, and wanted to “snog” and make out with, by the age of ten or eleven. A lot of adults seem to develop amnesia when this particular issue rises.
    Gay marriage will only show young kids that homosexuals are just like anyone else, not targets to ridicule.

48. theGentleWarrior 4 Dec 2012, 2:14pm

Well I’m kinda thinking, in a broad general terms comeback 2 words – “Well, d’uh!”

or as short explanation
    Some people are gay
    All people start out as children
    logic tells us some of those children are GAY!
    and in a society that doesn’t discriminate or repress people for being gay is likely not create obstacles to those said gay children when they reach the age of sexual maturity and into adult hood

49. theGentleWarrior 4 Dec 2012, 2:26pm

Oh and that about little dig at us here in the United States.

“Unlike in Britain, under ‘free speech’ constitutional amendments, radio stations are given the right to broadcast discriminatory and homophobic content. In Britain, such a broadcast would unlikely have been allowed under the Broadcast Code.”

Fuck you, you snobby, stood-up pricks!

The first Amendment is a vital part of what makes us great and we are Sovereign. Your European human rights to privacy and super-injunctions make you a fecking joke of nation under European (German) rule.

At least I know who this radio idiot is and what she thinks and we can deal with it. You silly subjects (of your queen) cannot even publish the details of kiddie fiddlers cause your criminals have more rights to privacy that you citizens have to “not be” raped.
    cf. http://tinyurl.com/cyc64tt

1. Stephe Meloy 4 Dec 2012, 4:00pm

You do know that everything you just said in that post was complete bollocks right!

And the xenophobia – mmm lovely touch…

My! What a lovely world you inhabit…
      Not exactly apple-pie and cinnamon coffee doughnuts is it…?

50. theGentleWarrior 4 Dec 2012, 2:27pm

Oh and that about little dig at us here in the United States.

Fu-k you snobby, stood-up pricks!

The first Amendment is a vital part of what makes us great and we are Sovereign. Your European human rights to privacy and super injunctions make you a fecking joke of nation under European (German) rule.

cf. http://tinyurl.com/cyc64tt

1. Stephe Meloy 4 Dec 2012, 3:50pm

Er…how is that ‘snobby’ or ‘stuck up’…? (I’m assuming you mean stickup and not ‘stood up’)

America has a really odd relationship with Britain in truth. When it’s all Queen and tea and ‘ye olde’ they bloody love it, but under that seethes this fcvked up ‘they only speak like that cause they’re stuck up’ bollocks….

I see you reverted to stereotype with the ‘silly subjects of your Queen’ bollocks – it would be refreshing if America took the time to actually find out what that actually means in practice as opposed to what they want it to me in theory…

1. Stephe Meloy 4 Dec 2012, 3:55pm

That should say ‘stuck up’ not ‘stick up’ lol DOH! iPad spellcheck! The bastards!

51. Pathetic brain washed superstitious fool – How do these retards get to spout this garbage? USA evolve or perish!

52. I went to a religious school. EVERY day, some unnatural weirdo prattled on about Jesus and God and sin. It didn’t turn me into a religious nutter. You cannot ‘talk’ someone into something they’re not …. unless they WANT to be converted. Listen, these people make a handsome living from peddaling this crap. Have you seen how many ‘biblical studies’ university professors there are in the States? The sooner the world rejects this childish nonsense and confines organised religion to history, the happier we’ll all be.

53. Stephe Meloy 4 Dec 2012, 3:45pm

What a bloody idiot

What makes these people behave in such an ungodly fashion?

True, its not only right-wing religious zealots who are this bigoted and ignorant but my God!

54. What a retard. I hope she gets hit by a truck. <3

55. you really can’t help but laugh at these people

56. apparently this broadcaster has never taken a history class or she’d know that it’s very natural and has occurred throughout history, especially during Roman times. her ignorance is laughable and truly shows her lack of education and logic.

57. Mark Greenberg 18 Dec 2012, 7:55am

Time ti e-mail the station head?
    Tom Heyl –
    General Manager –
    tom@wrfd.com

58. I’m sick and tired of this slimy looking creature if she’s so unhappy why doesn’t se go and live in one of this African countries that she praises so much