Labour MP Ben Bradshaw: ‘Urine is pouring into my office’

1. Alternative headline – Ben Bradshaw Takes the P!ss

Honestly, though, it is hardly a story.

1. Heh.

(BTW you can write piss without the site objecting, you know!)

1. Spanner1960 1 Dec 2012, 10:09am

Yes, but you can’t say sh|t, (or come to think of it, N@zi).
        Odd people.

2. Another Hannah 28 Nov 2012, 5:49pm

I’d be getting pretty insistant by now I think if I were him, and insisting they replace any soiled building fabric. I think Cameron is well aware of the way the Con. party loses a large chunk of votes by not being LGBT frindly so is pushing it for that reason. I can’t speak for those who are Gay, but I can say that I think if it were me it would be more important to make sure incidents like the abuser in Blackpool were dealt with properly, and any other denial of basic rights (like the recent Tower Hamlets business) were really thoroughly dealt with.

3. It that was Mark Oaten he probably wouldn’t have complained too much! (remember him? LibDem… Winchester 1997)

Sorry, that is a cheap joke about another man’s fetishes…

4. Martin Davies 28 Nov 2012, 7:48pm

Well, lets be honest, half of them talk a load of piss, so why be surprised?

5. David Skinner 28 Nov 2012, 9:12pm

The real effluent flows from the Sexual Orientation regulations and all the other outflows of pink legislation since Gandalf went wand in hand to Tony Blair, demanding ” What we want, when we want it.”

1. Hodge Podge 29 Nov 2012, 2:17pm

”What we want, when we want it.”

We pulled that one off by convincing people.

2. That There Other David 29 Nov 2012, 2:35pm

Sexual Orientation is regulated now? I must have missed that bit. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Spanner1960 29 Nov 2012, 3:47am

Another slow news day PN?
    Jeez, anything with the most tenuous gay connection gets a headline.
    What next?
    “David Cameron’s cat made a pass at another male tabby?”