Susan Boyle accidentally invites fans to an Anal Bum party (#analbumparty)

1. Someone’s having a laugh.

1. I certainly am.

2. lol… Oh dear!…. lol

3. Anal Bum Party is what you get when you task the Department of Redundancy Department with organising an orgy.

4. Disgusting, I’m cancelling my Titter account.

5. Are you all aged 5?

1. I was thinking the same thing.

2. friday jones 21 Nov 2012, 10:37pm

Are you always a killjoy, or just when you’re pretending to be mature via joylessness? Wordplay is not childish, even Shakespeare loved wordplay. I bet you’re a real bundle of fun at a party.

1. The best example of this genre, has to be the website set up by the US gun lobby to interest more women in the patriotic virtues of bearing weapons.

The site is womenshooters.com.

6. Robert Brown 21 Nov 2012, 9:50pm

What a completely NON story . . .

Whilst members of the LGBT community are being attacked, we are left with reading an article after someone’s been watching Countdown . . .

1. Just for once, isn’t nice to have an article that we can have a laugh at?

Lighten up for goodness sake!

7. Why is this gay news? Pink News desperate for a story it seems. Yawn

1. Please see comment about to Robert Brown

8. friday jones 21 Nov 2012, 10:33pm

It can be a bit painful when there’s a Boyle on the anal bum!

1. GingerlyColors 22 Nov 2012, 6:54am

LOL!!!

9. @Simon, you have a very valid point. In order to post this comment I am being asked “WHAT IS 1+3″…

10. Well.. as She sang for the Pope when He visited, a couple of Years ago…. sounds appropriate !!!

11. GingerlyColors 22 Nov 2012, 6:53am

Susan Album Party becomes Anal Bum Party – Sus it out! Anybody who has visited Manchester’s Canal Street would have seen the letter ‘C’ painted out on the street name by jokers.
    I once read about a nursery (for children that is, not plants) in Australia called the Mole Station Nursery which launched themselves on the Internet with the domain name: molestationnursery! The English language never ceases to amaze me!
    I hope people can have a laugh at what has happened at Twitter and that there should be no slur on Susan Boyle whose’s audition at Britain’s Got Talent seem to stop the whole world in it’s tracks and even grabbed the attention of US President, Barack Obama.

1. reminds me of the old website that specialized in writing implements. the company name was “Pen Island”, and yes it WAS real. I couldn’t believe it actually existed. Sadly, it closed its doors and will no longer be a happy source of puerile giggles.

oooo, and on “puerile”, my security question is “what is 1+2?”.

2. Susan Boyle is a rancid prima donna who throws her toys out of the pram if she doesn’t get her way and gets abusive to people behind the scenes before putting on a smile for the public. As mildly funny as this silliness is it is giving her undeserved publicity when she ought to be quietly forgotten.

1. GingerlyColors 24 Nov 2012, 6:57am

You will probably find that a lot of famous people throw hissy fits when they don’t get it their way.

12. I geddit all gay men do anal bum stuff

Christ

1. Not all gay men James.

13. Nick Sheridan 23 Nov 2012, 1:07pm

Oh as if it was an accident! Some seriously smart marketing- now thousands who wouldn’t have even thought about her album are talking about it.

14. Maybe if the use of capital letters wasn’t considered uncool then there wouldn’t have been any misunderstanding. #SusanAlbumParty I would also wonder what the ‘misreading’ says about people’s minds.