London: Second man dies following gay sauna incident

1. Mark Healey 30 Oct 2012, 8:37pm

Tragic news, my thoughts go out to their friends and families.

2. Before anyone rushes to judgement, please consider the scale of this tragedy and how unfortunate these poor guys were to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There can’t be many reading this who have never ventured to a sauna before, least of all taken some kind of a stimulant to keep going into the early hours, be it a coffee or something considerably stronger.

There will even be some reading about this tragedy whose first thought will be “There but for the grace of God…”

So please everyone, let’s not rush to judgement and offer our deepest condolences and respects to these poor guys friends and families…

3. Spanner1960 30 Oct 2012, 10:51pm

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    What a pity.
    Never mind.

1. Sister Mary Clarence 31 Oct 2012, 2:00am

You foul stinking piece of scum. Two people have lost their lives and all you can do it make glib, mindless remarks. You have shown what a completely mindless insipid piece of trash you are.

1. Spanner1960 31 Oct 2012, 8:41am

I take it you disapprove of my rather flippant attitude toward illegal drugs users? You are obviously mistaking me for somebody that gives a sh|t.

1. Sister Mary Clarence 31 Oct 2012, 12:16pm

On the contrary, I’m well aware that you don’t.

However unlike you I don’t actually think that being controversial makes you big, clever or interesting.

In fact I think it makes you small, stupid and dull.

1. Spanner1960 31 Oct 2012, 6:34pm

I am not trying to be controversial in the slightest.
            I just try to be objective about the situation without getting all emotional about it. People to stupid things. Actions have consequences.

2. Yet again you’ve shown how embittered and vitriolic you are. Words fail me.

2. ...Paddyswurds 31 Oct 2012, 7:43am

@Spanner…….
      ……asshole. you are despicable!

3. How interesting, if depressing, that you felt obliged to make such an unnecessary comment. Little wonder people consider you bitter and nasty.

1. Spanner1960 31 Oct 2012, 6:37pm

I don’t see myself as either.
        Sh|t happens.

1. You clearly have no shame or sense of dignity about you – as I have noted before you are an evil piece of work, I wouldn’t pi$$ on you if you were on fire.

We all have “personal stuff” to deal with, seems your personal stuff has made you a complete to$$er – you could redeem yourself by openly apologising for this particular posting!

4. Sister Mary Clarence 31 Oct 2012, 2:01am

My thoughts also go out to the family and friends of the two people who have passed away.

5. ...Paddyswurds 31 Oct 2012, 7:45am

Deepest sympathy with the friends and families of the deceased…RIP.

6. -faeces on the penis causes HPV and HIV,..., 31 Oct 2012, 10:44am

“Selling outside or around gay venues must be stopped so that deaths and injuries, and new recruits to the drugs market can be prevented.”quakities act
    There is no such thing as a ‘Gay venue’ or a ‘gay sauna’ . The equalities act ensures that no person may be refused a public service on the grounds of sexual orientation.
    I am sure the homo-deviant brigade would strongly object to the terms Hetero venue, hetero sauna or hetero Olympics. Legally speaking, venues are orientation neutral and a sauna is simply a sauna! They may be marketed at the deviants yet normals must also be welcome.

1. Issues?

1. Please ignore this individual. No one can resolve this individual’s trauma. In a clinical psychological setting we wouldn’t tough him with a 100 ft poll. We’d push him straight onto psychiatrists as they can throw enough drugs at him to make the problem go away.

1. -faeces on penis = HPV , HIV, death 31 Oct 2012, 2:18pm

Your inability to rebut a prefectly valid point re the article has been noted. Then again, effective reasoning is not the deviant’s strong point on here. They usually prefer personal attack as oppopsed to rebuttal.
          Try again if you can. Would you object to an event being titled ‘Hetero Olympics’ ?

2. Spanner1960 31 Oct 2012, 6:35pm

Well as they are equal and open to everyone, I cordially invite you to a sauna populated by gay men. Oh sorry, I forgot. You already go.

3. It’s plain you don’t consider yourself a ‘deviant’, therefore I assume you presume yourself to be ‘a normal’. ‘A normal’ what, exactly?

Your splitting hairs, but then, you probably know that already, I can only imagine your shock and horror if you walked into a sauna that was full of men having sex with each other and then your outraged spluttering that nobody warned you about it.

Homosexuality may deviate from heterosexuality, but if you follow the logic, then you must also accept that heterosexuality deviates from homosexuality. Who are any of us to say either is wrong (or indeed right)? By whose yardstick? From whose perspective? Yours? Mine? I don’t care who you have sex with, so why do people like you get so upset about who I choose to have sex with?

As far as your user name goes, seeing as you speak plenty of one, and appear to be quite a large example of the other, it may be worthwhile wearing a raincoat everytime you speak, you know, just to be on the safe side…

1. -faeces on penis = HPV , HIV, death 1 Nov 2012, 10:18am

“I can only imagine your shock and horror if you walked into a sauna that was full of men having sex with each other”
        I would be outraged as it would be a criminal offence. I would call the police and have the deviants arrested. You clearly believe that it is acceptable to act that way in a public facility!

“I don’t care who you have sex with, so why do people like you get so upset about who I choose to have sex with?”
        But you SHOULD care, that’s the point. Consensual adult incest is plain wrong and illegal in many lands yet you have no problem with with who I have sex with.
        I think this answers the question of who’s morals are beneficial and who’s are detrimental.

1. Sister Mary Clarence 1 Nov 2012, 8:42pm

“I would be outraged as it would be a criminal offence”

Mmmm, clearly your understanding of the law is a lacking as your understanding of everything else.

A sauna full of men having sex is illegal only in your dreams mate.

1. -faeces on penis = HPV , HIV, death 1 Nov 2012, 9:09pm

The sauna is a public facility and sex in public is a criminal offence of indecent exposure. It is a public sauna you moron, not a private bedroom.

7. oh how i wish i could take the weekend back for these men
    i weep for them :'(

8. How is this story a ‘gay sauna incident’?
    none of these men have been named gay in the article so eh?

1. Sister Mary Clarence 1 Nov 2012, 8:43pm

I suspect that might be because its a sauna for gay and bisexual men

9. doesn’t matter T_T i read it wrong lol.

10. How awful for all concerned….RIP Guys…

11. David Wainwright 31 Oct 2012, 6:33pm

Just say NO kids , speed kills :( RIP the deceased and condolences to their families and friends and a speedy and full recovery to the surviving individual . RESPECT <3

12. maybe we should wait for FACTS before rushing to comment. All we know yet is two very sad deaths in a central London sauna

13. -faeces on penis = HPV , HIV, death 1 Nov 2012, 10:38am

Paul Swan (deviant) said…
    My reply…
    He also opined…
    My reply…

14. Deceased family 1 Nov 2012, 8:43pm

Thanks all you guys for your thoughts at this sad time.