Chris Brown accused of shouting a homophobic slur at a fan

1. Chris Brown, you mean the pleasant individual who hospitalised his former girlfriend in a brutal act of domestic violence is also a raging homophobe? I’m shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

2. Dan Filson 23 Oct 2012, 1:28am

I’m not shocked at all. If you elevate to celebrity status people who lack taste, judgment, manners etc. you deserve what you get. This guy Chris Brown – who he?! – clearly lacks mental balance and is not worthy of publicity to fuel his ego and pocket.

3. Cardinal Capone 23 Oct 2012, 2:13am

This fan was clearly being a total pain, and was lucky he only got insulted by this guy and his bodyguard.

That doesn’t excuse the homophobic abuse, but it was in response to provocation from an over pushy and insulting individual.

1. I agree with both paragraphs you wrote above CC.

1. Him and his bodyguard could easily said no thanks or just gave the autograph, I don’t see any indication that the fan was pushy and good manners cost nothing
        That Chris and his bodyguard reacted like this says a lot about the two of them, Chris could have resisted being rude even with the Rihanna remark

2. Well, Rihanna did walk into his fists.

4. Christopher in Canada 23 Oct 2012, 2:18am

At the worst, it’s true. At the least, it’s Donna Summer revisited. At least now we live in an age where it can be verified, and not have to depend on someone’s neighbour’s cousin’s best friend’s coworker to relate the details.

5. ...Paddyswurds 23 Oct 2012, 7:35am

Well ain’t this a surprise; NOT! From woman beater to homophobe, what next I wonder for this ignorant piece of shyte.
    How is it that so many of these so called “rap artists” are almost all misogynists, homophobes and just generally repulsive ignorant pigs?

6. How can these minor, show-business, wannabe celebrities possibly demonstrate to the world that they are str8 hetero alpha males if they can’t beat up women and call other guys fa**ots I wonder?

7. jesus moran 23 Oct 2012, 9:32am

Guys I have a petition next time you go to a gay bar and see the DJ playing his music or any other bigot’s please ask them not to and complaint to the manager I do it all the time its how show them we don’t like either , we as community need to stay stronger and united by being more vocal and tell them to go and f..k themselves .

8. Autograph hunters are creepy. Why would anyone want someone famous to sign something? I don’t get it.

1. Especially a famous wife beater.

Seems when he didn’t get the autograph his true opinion came out so it begs the question why did he want the autograph in the first place?

1. It’s certainly pretty odd all round.

9. I wonder how Mr Brown would feel if I walked up to him and yelled N****R!!!? He’d probably hit me since I’m ‘P***Y’

Don’t you just hate w*****s?!

1. Cardinal Capone 23 Oct 2012, 2:35pm

Except that’s not at all what happened. Read the article properly.

2. Of course, that would be a mature thing to do…

3. Actually I DID read it…don’t like my reply then that’s fine. I’m not here to impress anyone, only give an opinion.

4. Oh and yep he did yell homophobic abuse at him!!

“His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn’t be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That’s when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled ‘f***ot’ at me.”

10. A pathetic, ignorant, immature and insecure little man. He’s clearly learnt nothing from his previous actions (ie the assault). He needs to grow up big time. I have no idea why anyone is still buying his music at all.

1. ...Paddyswurds 23 Oct 2012, 6:21pm

Seriously? You call that shyte music…..?

1. I actually like his music – well, I did and his stuff is played in gay clubs. The whole incident is pretty unfortunate.

11. Robert in S. Kensington 23 Oct 2012, 3:14pm

What a low-life! Now I dislike him even more and as for Rihanna taking him back, something is clearly wrong with her. Perhaps she enjoys being abused. Either way, doesn’t say much about her either. They’re well suited. No great talent there either, just lucky.

1. I doubt she enjoys being abused, that’s a pretty careless comment to make and one that many women of domestic violence would condemn. It’s more to do with insecurity and low self-esteem as opposed to relishing being beaten black and blue

12. What do you expect? He’s wife-beating scum with no talent

13. The biggest shock here is that he has a fan.

1. Cardinal Capone 23 Oct 2012, 4:27pm

Lol

2. He’s not a fan. He’s an IRL troll… a good one too.

“His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn’t be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. this smells like a set up, I’m not convinced this guy was actually a fan. Any way wheres the proof of what Chris said? any one to corroborate this claim?? the bodyguard?? I didnt think so. So it his word against Chris and his bodyguard;)