UK: Anti-gay cleric Abu Hamza can be extradited to the US, says High Court

1. good riddance!

1. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:36am

There is a troll on this page going under the tag “Julia Ford”.. Do not feed it….

2. About bl**dy time too! I hope that he rots in hell!

3. PrinzOtto 5 Oct 2012, 4:34pm

I suggest when he arrives they just drop him off in some back water town in West Virginia or Mississippi ….no further need for any legal proceedings the good people of those area’s know what to do with him.

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 6:49pm

@PrinzOtto…..
      You think that is an appropriate way to conduct justice then, do you? Can you for one second imagine what the world would be like if that’s how we conducted ourselves.?
      Why don’t we just do away with the Police now and let mob rule take control. How long I wonder til that mob came looking for you, the local “queer”
      Frankly you are an idiot to suggest such a thing, and even tho Abu Hamza is a vile monster he will be subject to the full rigors of the Law, albeit vindictive American law….

1. That There Other David 5 Oct 2012, 7:42pm

At least once he’s gone our establishment might actually start to sort out the one-sided extradition treaty nobody seems to like. Nicely convenient up until today.

4. Hurrah! I hope the focus is in on “immediately” with regard to his deportation. I’m sick to death of this man taking advantage of our justice system and using our money for his spurious appeals.

5. Ciao baby….miss you long time…NOT!!!

6. sling your hook dear off you go – brillant news

7. Robert in S. Kensington 5 Oct 2012, 5:32pm

Excellent news, long overdue. May he rot!

8. DJ Sheepiesheep 5 Oct 2012, 6:38pm

His general bigotry is vile, but his anti semitism makes him the ultimate two faced onanist. The senior partner of the law firm representing him is……….you’ve guessed it…………Jewish!

1. Apparently, Islam teaches them to do whatever they have to do in order to defeat the non-believers and that includes taking our money and support.

9. Bye Bye Bitch!

10. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 6:51pm

Tooraloo old chap, don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out! Oh and don’t hurry back!

1. Julia Ford 5 Oct 2012, 9:43pm

Paddy it is to late. You have been defending him for weeks! Now you have a change of heart to try to save face. It won,t work others do read what you write.

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 10:50pm

Would you care to tell me where and How?. You are a lying twat. Going by your name you are a spit and run troll. Find me one post I made where I defended Abu Hamza and I will eat my own shoes….

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 10:52pm

Since June there have been 8 stories about Abu Hamza .. Show me which one i defended this monster? You cant cause you are a lying troill and others will know how to deal with you when you fail to prove your Slur…..

1. Julia Ford 5 Oct 2012, 11:13pm

TRY LOOKING ABOVE!.

2. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:31pm

@PINK NEWS..
            … jULIE FORD has made an outrageous slur against me and has posted what she knows is false comment about me. iI demand that she be censured and her comment removed. I have provided a full list of my comments about ABU HAMZA since I joined PN and nowhere did I support this terrorist as she alleges. if this is not dealt with promptly i will take it to my solictitor and will demand satisfaction. Thank You. You have my E.Mail address to contact me direct.

3. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:33pm

@julieford…
            …. perhaps you should get someone to read my comments for you who understands the English language. No where on this thread have i supported Abu Hamza… Please copy and paste the lines you “think ” supports him.

4. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:48pm

……trying to move the goal posts now wont wash. You said I have been supporting this terrorist for weeks I have provided you with a list of my comments including those made today. Which ones are supportive…

2. Julia Ford 5 Oct 2012, 11:19pm

Don,t insult me. Julia Ford happens to be my real name. I am not a twat “but” i do read your posts and you have defended him just as you have in your post at the top of this page.

Enjoy your shoes! Have them for breakfast.

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:41pm

julieford..
            ..you are as illiterate as you are an ignorant liar. Anyone who can read can see that i have not commented in support. I castigated PrinzOtto for advocating murder . I support the Law which by your comments about my post indicates you do not. Again Copy and paste the supportive comment I have made at the “top” of this page or any other. Everyone can see you are a liar and you will answer for i What your little lying rant has proved is that you do not understand the English language….

2. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:42pm

@……I sthere anyone else on this page who will show me haow I supported Abu Hamza and show this illiterate troll Ford where “she” is wrong

2. WTF!

3. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:28am

Peeps ..
        .. there is another troll probably Aiden using another new tag.. this time trolling as JuliaFord.. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Probably a Hamza supporter……

4. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:30am

juliaford is a troll Do not feed it…

11. No more holiday camp, uk style prisons, haha. Shame ,cannot deport all his fans outside the courts of justice. I’m waiting for some wishy washy , phoney liberal islamofascist sympathiser to come on here saying how unfair it all is.

1. That There Other David 5 Oct 2012, 7:40pm

They weren’t there for him were they? I thought it was the web developer bloke they were supporting.

Mind you, I got that from Sky News so it’s probably lies :-D

1. Spanner1960 5 Oct 2012, 8:18pm

If they weren’t white, you can draw your own conclusions.

2. Another terrorist fanatic, wow ,that makes all the difference to the vermin protesting.

12. That Matt 5 Oct 2012, 7:02pm

We’ll miss you, baby. Stay safe, alright?

13. Katie Kool-eyes 5 Oct 2012, 7:40pm

Horrah! He’s going, going…..gone!

Finally, I’ll know what a postcard from Guantanamo Bay will looks like.

1. Spanner1960 5 Oct 2012, 8:17pm

I doubt very much they would put him in there. Not safe enough.

14. Spanner1960 5 Oct 2012, 8:17pm

Whoopy friggin’ do!
    It’s only taken eight bloody years!

There are murderers that have spent less time than that doing time.

Enjoy your trip Abu, we’ll miss you.

15. Could this FINALLY be it? I do hope so. We have allowed him to absolutely rip the p1ss out of us for the best part of a decade, abusing the system and costing us megabucks, and enhancing even further our reputation as THE place for the world’s most reprehensible scumbags to come and “train”, sponge, and openly spout their hatred of us and everything about our country.

Even when it looks as though he’s finally going to be subject to some real justice, it’s not us who will be delivering that justice, we’re having to extradite him thousands of miles. People like him are more afraid of the US then they are of ANYTHING here. Are we ever going to get some teeth to deal with these hateful, despicable creatures ourselves? Or will we forever be a “Mecca” for them?

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:46pm

If the idiotic Theresa May gets off her butt he could be on a flight to Washington tonight… he could have been gone weeks or months ago but for her dithering.

16. Julia Ford 5 Oct 2012, 9:57pm

Now all we have to do is stand up to his followers and supporters if they attempt to cause trouble.
    This so called human has cost the UK millions because of the the court of human rights court in Europe.
    Now they have finaly seen sense and justice can be done “Can we have the wasted taxpayers money back Europe?” It would build a hospital or something else usefull.

Never allow another farce like this happen again on our soil politicians .

Let him rot in the USA .

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:51pm

julieford…
      … still waiting for the comments you “think” are supportive…

2. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:30am

DO NOT FEED THE JULIAFORD TROLL…

3. just him but his whole family are costing the UK tax payer thousands – has his wife get off her arse and found a job yet?

lee

17. So, when is the next legal delay going to come up?
    I give it 36 hours before his legal team find something to keep him here (at tax payer expense, of course)

18. One down and few hundred thousand to go. He is the tip of a growing iceberg and I am not just referring to so-called extremists but also the many muslims who support the intention to turn the UK, Europe and US into islamic states. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and the population is growing exponentially here and in Europe. Muslims become increasingly less moderate as their population grows as is shown in france, denmark and sweden and parts of the UK in which Sharia law is already practised. The UK and especially the bloody UK govt and the courts, need to wake up to the threat asap and stand up for our democracy!

1. Yes it’s frightening . I’m so glad i’m not having children, would hate to doom them to sharia britain, which will inevitably happen. There is no discussion of the rise of militant islam in the uk , the media is passively apologetic and the british people are terrified to raise concern. Whatever religion or beliefs you have are open to scrutiny in the uk , except of course islam which is now sacrosanct in this country.

19. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:17pm

@Julie Ford…
    ….FYI.. Feb 7 2007 I didn’t comment Wasn’t on FB at the time
    june 25 2007 Didn’t Comment
    FEB 7 2008 Didn’t comment
    April 10 2012 Didn’t Comment
    Sept 25 2012 2 comments
    Sept26 2012 1 comment
    Oct 2 2012 1 comment
    Oct 3 2012 Didn’t comment
    Oct 5 2012 2 Comments
    Above are all the stories about Abu Hamza since Feb7th 2007. I joined PN end of 2009 and have commented as above. You also commented on some of the same stories. Show me where i supported Abu Hamza in any of the stories i commented on. You cant and will apologise for your slur or there will be more about it You have made an outrageous slur against me and you will answer for that.

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:18pm

Should read Wasn’t on PN at the time**

1. Julia Ford 5 Oct 2012, 11:50pm

@Paddyswurds.I refuse to argue with you.

You know your comments are often hidden because of poor ratings as they will on this page.

If you cannot see where you are showing support for the treatment of Hamsa then go back to school.

Goodbye. PS. My name is Julia not Julie! Don,t want your solicitor getting my name wrong.

1. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:53pm

No comments are removed if hidden they are still available for all to read. PUT UP OR SHUT UP

2. ...Paddyswurds 5 Oct 2012, 11:57pm

julieford…
          ,….your refusal to copy and paste the “supportive” comments show you up for what you are a lying spit and run troll!

1. Julia Ford 6 Oct 2012, 12:32am

@Paddyswurds.

You have done nothing but personaly insult me on this page! Then you say you will get your solicitor on me? Don,t think so.

All i have done is observe your comments and reply on this page.
            I did not want to waste ink and paper on you but i have printed the whole page (just for your solicitor) You see i have not publicly insuted you as you have me so you are in the wrong not myself.

Now be a good boy and just drop it because i am.

2. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:34am

I have no intention of dropping it “ms” ford

20. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:32am

Pink News has davised juliaford is a troll… DO NOT FEED THE TRIOLL

21. Don’t drop the soap Hamza! You’re a homophobe and I hope you live a long life in the US!

22. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:24pm

Is “julia ford” Tara Hewitts alter ego from another thread.. certainly seems so.

23. ...Paddyswurds 6 Oct 2012, 12:47pm

Well Theresa May finally got off her Tory butt and done her job, for once.
    Abu Hamza is now the problem of the US Federal government and is waking up to his first court appearance in New Haven Ct, just about now. One presumes that when the Yanks are through with him he will be sent directly home to Jordan where he faces murder charges and quite possibly the end of his evil life… There will be no appeals to the European court while he is a guest of Uncle sam and rightly so…..

24. Bill Perdue 6 Oct 2012, 11:33pm

When will Obama, the Bushes, the Clintons, Blair and their Cabinets be hauled up as war criminals?

Free Brad Manning!

25. ...Paddyswurds 7 Oct 2012, 12:54pm

When is Pink News going to drop this thumbs up/down carry on which can be manipulated so easily by cranks who have an agenda.
    This Ford character, another name for a Tory troll on another thread who had issue with my comments has used it to his own ends and that is to suppress a comment he clearly didn’t understand. The Comment which I take that he had issue with was when I castigated someone for advocating murder of Abu Hamza in the US. The other comment he took issue with was when I said American Justice was Vindictive which, as an adversarial system, it clearly is but Ford doesn’t possess the intellect to understand that and saw my comment as support for the terrorist Hamza. I stand by my comments as always and have never posted supportive comments on Hamza, Another possibility is that intellectually bereft Ford is either wilfully or mistakenly mixing up Hamza with Hamas, the group running Palestine at the moment and I do support them.

26. ...Paddyswurds 7 Oct 2012, 1:10pm

Ford, aka Tara Hewitt is clearly by his comments advocating murder without trial, and any decent person cannot possibly agree. and that is why I say “Julia Ford/Tara Hewitt” is manipulating the Thumbs system and is, as Tara Hewitt, using banks of computers in CCO to manipulate the thumbs system. There is no way that there are that number of people in the Gay community who would advocate murder without trial. Another poster seems to advocate rape in prison but i will leave that to readers to decide who that really is The number of thumbs down on my comments to Ford/Hewitt does not tally with the number of comments. So many people would never have read the comments and then not commented; some yes but not the numbers indicated., so clearly there is manipulation at work here. These comments will as you will see get the same high numbers of Thumbs down without comments corresponding to the numbers. This is typical of the Homophobic Tories and the transparency of the ruse is telling…..

27. Thank god. I won’t be sad to see him go at all.