Paris Hilton: Gay men are ‘disgusting’ and most probably have ‘AIDS’

1. Nicki Minaj 20 Sep 2012, 5:28pm

You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe.

1. billywingartenson 21 Sep 2012, 6:40am

BTW int eh USA per the center for disease control, the group most apt to have aids is poor city women. Needle drugs spread the problem to men, Men can get infected by infected women . etc

The group least apt to have any stds is lesbians.

2. Alas, people who use grindr or have intercourse whilst knowing they have HIV are disgusting and probably have/have HIV, so no way to criticise her about this.

1. Are you suggesting that people with HIV should not have sex? We are just as entitled to have a sex life like the rest of society! You are most welcome to express your views but quite frankly you like Paris Hilton need to become educated about HIV – the virus does not discriminate unlike yourself!

1. those that are HIV+ should tell a partner being having sex with someone else not telling them and your selfish desire to get off without caring what you do to them is disgusting (its also a criminal offence equated to GBH with intent)

1. I agree that telling sexual partners is the right thing to do, I am very open about my status, BUT there are many that are not because of the stima & fear that you have expressed in your comment.

There is no legal requirement for an individual to disclose their HIV status as long as they take all reasonable precautions to prevent onward transmission (condom use being the most obvious). You are incorrect to suggest that not telling a sexual partner is a criminal offence in England & Wales (slightly different in Scotland). Reckless transmission can only be prosecuted if actual transmission takes place & it can be proven where the infection originated from.

“your selfish desire to get off without caring what you do to them is disgusting” – I don’t believe I suggested this in the above comment. Because of your lack of understanding of the matter & knee jerk comments you seem to want to demonise people living with HIV. This is 2012 not the dark ages!

2. …………….and how about the 26% of undiagnosed positive guys that think they are HIV negative because they have not had an HIV test? What are your comments on this?

Personally I think shows a lack of respect that many gay men do not have an annual sexual health screen that always includes an HIV test. This is far more likely to lead to new infections than not disclosing ones HIV status! Most +ve guys are on effective treatment and therefore are much less infectious that someone in the primary stages of HIV infection. There are ongoing studies that suggest that HIV treatment can be as effective as condom use – condoms are not always used correctly which can reduce how effective they are at preventing HIV /STI’s. A +ve individual who uses condoms & is on treatment poses an almost zero risk of transmission to his sexual partner. unlike undiagnosed individuals who are often 28 times as infectious!

3. James, I don’t know where you got your (safer) sex education from but I clearly remember being taught that you should consider all you partners to be potentially HIV positive and act accordingly.

If you were working on that basis why would you need anyone to tell you they were positive of not.

Are we to assume therefore that if someone doesn’t tell you they are positive, or tells you they are negative you toss the condoms out or the window and go bareback?

Seems to me that people expecting to be spoon fed ever last detail about their sexual partners are putting their own selfish desires to get off above common sense and their own personal safety.

I think we all need to be prepared to take a bit of personal responsibility in this life.

1. well said!

2. Staircase2 21 Sep 2012, 5:46pm

Well said!

3. and….she will try and claw here way out of this mess…words are enough Paris you dumb bitch..

4. If anyone really takes anything this brain dead stick insect seriously, then it’s probably another brain dead stick insect.

5. Dee Halliwell 20 Sep 2012, 5:34pm

Didn’t see any condoms being used in her sex tape.

Hopefully now the majority of idiots who find her “fabulous” will see her for what she is – A bigoted airhead.

6. I’m not sure why anyone should give a crap what that air headed, useless excuse for a human being thinks.

7. And for so long I thought Paris Hilton was just a mindless twit….. Now, she finally says something smart! You go Paris! I’m gay myself and am digusted by the guys who use Grindr for their multiple daily sex hookups. Preach it Sister!

1. Robert in S. Kensington 20 Sep 2012, 6:19pm

Really? The airhead Paris Hilton who’s never done a decent day’s work in her life seems to forget that there are millions of straight promiscuous horny men and women out there, hetero teenagers sexting in unprecedented numbers; many married, hetero serial adulterers, one in two marriages failing because of infidelity, single hetero serial breeders bringing unwanted babies into the world that end up in foster care, deadbeat single hetero fathers who pay no child support and the mothers of their children on public assistance and having sex with multiple partners. She’s not said one derogatory word about that or the sex habits of her fellow straights.

2. I take it Grindr hasn’t bee working well for you then. The trick is to get a decent picture, and in your case, maybe not be too picky.

8. Are we really supposed to be concerned by what Paris Hilton thinks? I have to say that recording a private conversation by the cabbie is pretty sleazy

1. actually thats becoming pretty standard nowadays, hell quite a few have cameras aswel to use for insurance purposes and to give to the police if needed if theres ever a dispute or suchlike, that said releasing said recordings for other reasons is usually a big no no

9. Robert in S. Kensington 20 Sep 2012, 6:06pm

Gays are the horniest people? Really Hilton? Look in your own backyard, a lot of straight men and women are just as horny judging by the amount of serial adultery and one in two straight marriages failing. Spoiled, stupid bint. She needs to get a job and do something good with her life, wealthy or not.

1. billywingartenson 21 Sep 2012, 6:37am

somewhere I read that about 37% of str8 couples do it in the backside. Interesting.

With the tryants of rome on a tear to abolish all forms of birth control, think of how many more people will discover the pleasures of sex like gays do.

Wonderful in some ways. More and more people will experitment and become bisex. the bad guys claim that gay is a choice will become true.

And more and more then will do it same sex. Then the gays will win and we;ll begin to solve the population problem.

10. While I agree that having many sexual partners and not using proper protection against STIs is going to put you at higher risk of getting HIV…. that’s not what she said was it? This wasn’t about safe sex, it’s about how icky gay men are!

I’m actually shocked that Paris Hilton said this given that she is bound to have many gay or bisexual men working around her – her clothing, designing, hair, makeup, personal trainer and so on.

11. jimmy palmieri 20 Sep 2012, 6:07pm

THIS COMING FROM A SLUT BAG WHOS CLAIM TO FAME IS A SEX TAPE

12. Looks like she’s been caught in the act.
    Dumb woman couldn’t even think of a convincing excuse.

…Remember in the last Presidential campaign when asked what she thought of McCain and she replied “I don’t eat chips”
    Dumb woman! Famous only for being spoilt, dumb and easy

1. Not to mention for who Daddy is. This latest gaffe proves what a brainless Barbie Paris Hilton is. Witless woman. I am fed up to the teeth with people making comments & ‘jokes’ about AIDS being a gay disease. I bet she thinks a glacier is someone who fits windows & areolas is a Spanish goalkeeper too.

13. im not defending her but put yourself in her shoes – youre in a cab with a mate who tells you all about a cruising app on his phone where you can have sex with complete strangers. he then tells you that one of his mates has aids and regularly has unprotected sex with guys from grindr… now honestly admit that you wouldnt make exactly the same assumption in a PRIVATE conversation…
    just how many ignorant people out there think most gay guys have aids anyway? ignorance is not equal to hatred, the fact is she had this conversation IN PRIVATE with a GAY FRIEND, so she clearly doesn’t hate gay people now does she?
    she’s not running around making public speeches about how gay people are evil and should be exterminated, redirect your anger towards someone who actually deserves it and not at some girl who doesn’t really know anything about the real world… there’s an article on this site about grindr use being related to reported syphilis cases

1. No, i would make a comment about that ONE guy and not tar them all with the same brush. That’s the difference here.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 20 Sep 2012, 11:30pm

Her mate is total tack. I’m all for gay guys talking that way amongst themselves and discussing Grindr and guys but logging on in front of a female regardless of how pally you are with them is just shameless and grim.

2. You’re absolutely right. This is a complete invasion of her privacy. If this had been a speech that she was giving to the AFA or OMM etc. then yes, she would deserve all the comments above. This isn’t news. This is gossip.

14. I was going to slag her off until I read the context and she does have a point ; the ease in which (some) gay men meet others for sex has been greatly improved by gaydar and now grindr and if I used these media to meet men I too would be scared of catching something – she is not the brightest love her but she does have a point

1. Then you use protection. It doesn’t mean a thing if it’s easier now than ten years ago. People should use protection when they have any sexual activity with someone they don’t know the status of.
      Ignorance is no excuse

1. But Tigra most gay men don’t use protection for ALL sexual contact – the rise of STI s in gay men prove my point

1. Then you need to find a better class of date. They are there, they’re just not the ones shouting the loudest and displaying pictures of every part of their body to strangers

1. you are right but in my past expreience its harder to find the good guys

15. Why does this not surprise me? She is too stupid to know what she is saying. Why give her publicity?

16. Suddenly Last Bummer 20 Sep 2012, 6:29pm

Her gay friend logging on to Grindr in her presence in the back of a taxi is trashy though, show a little discretion or decorum ffs.

1. But isn’t that your experience of many who are in the company of gay men these days?

It is certainly mine.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 20 Sep 2012, 11:24pm

Yup. So what we’re saying is Paris is correct? Gay men are promiscuous and horny?

1. Spanner1960 20 Sep 2012, 11:53pm

Like hold the front page.
          We’ve all known that for years.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 21 Sep 2012, 11:41am

So why is she getting a roasting on here then?

2. Spanner1960 26 Sep 2012, 3:04pm

Because most gay men are in complete denial about what a bunch of slappers they really are.

17. Pavlos Prince of Greece 20 Sep 2012, 6:31pm

I am never hurt by homophobic women – its like a ugly dog. Just by homophobic men, especially when he very attractive is (like Senator Bernardi).

18. BruceWillisFan 20 Sep 2012, 6:33pm

if it was up to me & someone paid me awful lot of money. I would be highly honored to shoot both Rupert Everett & Paris Hilton in face. I think both of them are absolute disgrace to the gay community. :)

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 20 Sep 2012, 6:45pm

Bruce Willis is fluck!ng hot though, one of my first pubescent hand shandies was watching Bruce during the swimming pool scene in ‘Colour of Night’.

1. BruceWillisFan 20 Sep 2012, 7:13pm

Hahaha yes I have to highly agree with you there Suddenly Last Bummer. I thought he had a great body in Colour of Night as well. I thought he was really good in it & I also thought it was a good film too. ;)

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 20 Sep 2012, 11:26pm

The Die Hard boxset has gotten through many ”lonely lonely nights at sea” so to speak. *drool*

19. Really? Have we been banned from another venue/country or something?

Your antics are disgusting dearie, maybe you want to sort out your own vile cesspit of a life first before lambasting gay guys.

Shut your cake hole!

20. Hetero people get aids too. She doesn’t sound very educated.

1. All I meant was aids is not a disease exclusive to gay people.
      It is possible for hetero people to get aids too.

But I maintain she doesn’t sound very educated.

1. Rhoderick Gates 21 Sep 2012, 3:43am

Ever heard of a ‘well educated idiot’?

21. she means in relation to the guys that are on grinder, saying disgusting things like offering money for sex or asking for dodgy fetishes she has every right to say “these gay men on here are disgusting and probably all have HIV” because of the amount of anon bareback sex that goes on with these hook up sites. Shes completely correct!

1. except that’s NOT what she said:
      “Ewwww…gay guys are the horniest people in the world…they’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS…I would be so scared if I was a gay guy…you’ll like, die of AIDS.”

She didn’t say “those” gay guys. She said “gay guys are”. That’s not “some of them”, that’s “all of them”.

She’s a trashy useless whore herself, so a bit of a worn out chamber pot calling the kettle black.

2. You seem to be a bit of an expert of the woes of Grindr. You experiences, or lack of them probably, maybe isn’t the ideal barometer for the quality of its clientelle

22. These comments made by Paris Hilton are disgusting, and shows how uneducated she is.

Whilst some gay men like to perpetuate that HIV is only a gay problem this is not the case – HIV does not discriminate! I suggest she gets clued up on the subject so that she knows what she is talking about!

As for the guy who allegedly has “AIDS” & is having unprotected sex, has this been proven, probably not!

It takes two people to have unprotected sex, which is something the 26% of gay men who are not aware of their status need to be very concerned about; given that over half of all new infections come from undiagnosed individuals.

Paris Hilton is nothing more than an uneducated fool!

1. Shes talking about the guys positive friend who is having unprotected sex with other people and not telling them! Thats disgusting no matter what way you cut it.

1. There’s no evidence, save for the statement from her spokesperson, that she or her friend know anybody deliberately spreading HIV. It’s likely that this is just whitewash trying to hide the fact that she really is that vacuous!

2. Has it been proven that the guys positive friend IS actually positive? I totally agree that anyone who is HIV positive should disclose, but often this sort of thing is hearsay & has not truth attached to it. As I say in an earlier comment it takes two individuals to have unprotected sex – sadly assumptions are made by both parties. Gay men really need to wise up & take responsibility for their own sexual health & not make assumptions & ask the question. I have never been offended by anyone asking me my status & I am very open about it. I personally would never have sex without disclosure but many people are not able to do this.

If the guy referred to is behaving in a reckless manner & having unprotected sex, knows his status, understands how HIV is transmitted, & does not take reasonable precautions then why has he not been prosecuted?

23. Ridiculous. She’s hardly in a position to take the moral high ground on gay men, a woman who’s best known for her sex tapes. Honestly, with allies like her who needs enemies.

24. If South Park is anything to go by she should be the one worried about catching all the STD’s…

25. Mumbo Jumbo 20 Sep 2012, 8:46pm

“I couldn’t believe what was coming out of Paris’ mouth……”

And having seen the video, I am far too aware of what was coming in it.

26. You’d think all that money would buy her an education.

1. you obviously don’t understand the system in place in the United States.

with all that money, there’s no NEED for an education.

1. Apparently not. Could do her some good though, but whatever, I suspect the number of people who even vaguely respect her “insights” into such things is very insignificant indeed. Least I hope it is, for, well, everyone’s sakes.

27. “Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community…”
    Since when?

28. “gay guys are the horniest people in the world…they’re disgusting”

“It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays.”

Seems like she failed in that endeavour. Thankfully I do not find vivacious idiots disgusting.

29. We covet vacuous, brain-dead celebs like this dumb b*tch.

I think it says as much about our shallow taste in – and pursuit of – popular culture as it does about PH’s ignorance.

What next?

Gaga machine guns a gaggle of leather men in the Castro?

We covet these posturing, publicity-seeking maniacs, put them on pedestals and believe they love us and support gay marriage but behind closed (taxi) doors it is of course a different story altogether.

Quel surprise…

30. Paris Hilton is the kind of socially irrelevant person who people still pay attention to for sheer bile fascination.

31. PMSL!!! Love it! She is such a TROLL!

32. Sorry, Paris Who?

33. That’s because Paris Hilton is exactly the kind of vacuous idiot fag-hag for whom Gay men are just another kind of cute fashion accessory. Though idiots like her might fawn over their ‘gay best friends’, the suggestion that her pet toys might actually have some kind of autonomous adult sexuality is completely mindboggling.

34. Stupid article deliberately sensationalising something out of context. Clearly a jokey flippant conversation between her and her GAY friend. Taxi driver just after a quick buck.

1. We have bigger fish to fry and bigger concernes to worry about guys, like kids killing themselves and people being exectuted because of REAL homophobia. Keep it real!

1. I’m sure there will be kids killing themselves after more evil stereotyping done by this turd.

2. Hear, hear!

35. She would’nt even make it as a reality media whore on Big Brother (who at very least were chosen for the car crash on their own merit at being stupid, unlike hilton who is just famous for the family tree) . I’m so bored of these grotesque people, like her and other homophobes(everett) of the week trying to backtrack . I’m sure she will still have an army of gay airheads worshipping her though , desperate to be her”gay best friend” or more like novelty pet.

36. “a spokesperson for the socialite issued a statement” this says it all. ANYONE who has the need for a spokesperson is either a liar or someone who cannot string a decent sentence in English. She is both the former and the latter.
    But to echo someone else… this isn’t news that should make news, at all.
    PINKNEWS is becoming more and more a celebrity-gossip outlet, churning out fastfood for the braindead generation. Shame on you.

37. Society is so focused on creating cultures of acceptance. At work we are told what the culture is and well, if you have a differing opinion, then, keep it to yourself you get told.
    With this set of false cultures in our lives we no longer know what to believe, at least in public. I think its great Paris spoke her mind. Too few of us do these days; we all tend to be living in disneyland with theses cultures…
    Its disappointing to see what her reaction is, but seriously, we cannot live in a bubble. I think its great she has spoken her mind. She is entitled to her opinion. She is entitled to think differently than I do (and thank gawd she does). Hurting someone’s feelings is different from being hateful and malicious. She is just a ditzy blond and frankly not worthy of the 3 minutes it has taken me to write this comment.

1. “She is entitled to her opinion.”

Having an opinion is not impunity from having that opinion challenged, or assessed as a position of ignorance.

1. Spanner1960 26 Sep 2012, 3:07pm

Sure, but she still has every right to say it in the first place.
        The conversation was in private.

38. Ugly thing to say but in the context of Grindr and Aids it’s not an uncommon reaction. Maybe she’s homophobic but this doesn’t prove it.

39. jimmy palmieri 21 Sep 2012, 12:13am

THIS COMING FROM A HOE BAG WHOS CLAIM TO FAME IS A SEX TAPE.

40. Pavlos Prince of Greece 21 Sep 2012, 12:15am

How sad, that she has not going to jail fife years ago. She may will change her mind about gay sex there.

41. I’m so sorry ladies, but once I read the context, I couldn’t agree with her more. The hiv+, drug-obsessed, barebacking “anything goes”, disease spreading group that are on all those sites and apps only give all gay men a bad name and they are disgusting. Preach it sister Paris!! As a gay man who has been responsible and not gotten or given any diseases and managed to stay off tina, I just couldn’t agree with Paris more. And the sleezy one is the driver who recorded it and the news sources who are reporting it in a slanted way with out any of the headlines having context. Her statements were not homophobic, they were facts.

1. Holy crap, you actually believe the stuff you have just written don’t you. You really are that blinkered by your love of Paris you just din’t see it. By calling her sister Paris and claiming that she was merely stating facts you have undermined any genuine point you were trying to make. A fact would be backed up by research and data on the increased prevelance of such behaviours on those sites. Not just a loud mouthed I’ll considered opinion.

If her statements were not homophobic or judgemental there would be no news to tell, she would happily repeat them to anyone and there would be no need for a spokesperson to try and lessen the damage.

Famous for being an airhead, spoilt and internet sex tapes watched by millions and yet she calls gay men disgusting. Reality check for Miss Hilton please…..

2. I think you will find that her comments, rather like your own are uneducated opinions & have nothing to do with fact……………………I find it extremely disappointing that in 2012 a gay men like yourself can pass judgement upon others in the comments that you have made – as long as there are individuals like yourself making the comments we will continue to see HIV remaining a significant health problem for gay men.

Your comments just perpetuate HIV & drug stigma; as a minority group we should be working together to tackle the rise in HIV / STI’s not creating divisions based on HIV status. It is you that are giving gay men a bad name – shame on you!

1. Who is your comment aimed at W6 ?

1. Placinia, the bright.

1. Yup Placidia…………………………….

3. “Her statements were not homophobic, they were facts.”

Please. That “opinion” is as ridiculous as Hiltons misinformed generalisation. I can see why you agree, stupidity usually seeks the assurance of itself.

42. Thick as a plank or 2 Paris Hiltons.

43. 1) Who cares. Its Paris Hilton. She doens’t have a brain.
    2) She might have been talking about grindr users.

44. How many other celebrities and people who have gay friends.

Nice and accepting to your face, then stab you in the back with their homophobia.

Be very naive to think that Paris is the only one. Watch your backs

1. But she didn’t stab anyone in the back; she said it to her friend’s face.

Personally, I think the taxi driver is the immoral person here, recording a private conversation & no doubt selling it for a lot of money. I have no time for Paris Hilton or the celeb culture that feeds her – but it is quite wrong for a cabbie to record somebody unawares like this. Haven’t we all realised this from the News Intrnational phone tapping scandal?

1. Staircase2 21 Sep 2012, 5:44pm

Well said, Joe

I went to thumbs up your comment but accidentally clicked on the down button.

I wanted you to know that I support what you’re saying – good to have someone actually thinking for a nice change on here…

:O) keep it up! :O)

45. It is obvious all that glitters is not gold
    That is the end of your career, fuzzy brained bimbo. Bye bye

46. GingerlyColors 21 Sep 2012, 7:27am

I have just looked up Paris Hilton on Wikipedia and discovered that she is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of the Hilton Hotel chain. I suggest that she calls her first child Bangkok Hilton!!! After all these celebrities have a trend for giving their children daft names.

47. She has done what stupid people do quite frequently; attribute the nature of the particular to the generality.
    Pretty unremarkable. Her friends’ attempts to defend her by misquoting her just increase the embarrassment.

48. That about she was in cab with gay friends is a lie …..why would you talk that about men in front of Gay men.

49. Ignorance and hatred are not the same thing, as much as I dislike her in this context she does have a point.
    I’ve logged onto many gay sites and received ‘Fun?’, I got asked for casual sex in 4 characters, they didn’t even know my name or vice versa, that’s pretty darn slutty.

50. Staircase2 21 Sep 2012, 5:42pm

I’m expecting a predictable load of unthought out hogwash…

READ WHAT THE ARTICLE SAYS NOT JUST THE HEADLINE…

I think Scott should Roberts seriously examine why he wrote the headline that he did when the context of the conversation clearly does not say that at all.

It’s there in the actual article, Scott which YOU wrote…so why would you then twist that by making the headline say something else…

Please amend Pink News…

Your role is in reporting the news not salaciously creating it…

51. Well I guess her career is over…….oh wait.

52. as they said in South Park….stupid spoiled whore

53. How interesting !!!
    I did not know that a talentless, stupid shag-bag can talk !!!