Iran news agency: ‘Jews are spreading homosexuality in a world-takeover bid’

1. Damn… the Iranians have uncovered the dastardly plot…
    It’s almost comical watching the idiocracy that is the Iranian regime come up with these ridiculous gaffes; that is of course if it wasn’t so worrying, given their quest for eradicating a nation.

1. “IDIOCRACY…”
      I love that word…
      Very good…!
      Keith.
      SALFORD

1. There’s a 2006 film by the same name Keith. It’s worth a watch :-)

2. Lynda Yilmaz 9 Sep 2012, 3:43pm

Idiocracy! I also love it. I’m using it whenever possible. Bravo!
      Traditionally, the Jews get blamed for everything and still do in most Muslim countries. This is on a par with baby eating! (Well except of course baby eating is to be frowned upon!)

2. You’ve got to laugh. Otherwise you’d just weep at the fathomless stupidity of some people.

1. I suspect they are intent on demonstrating why Israel cannot be trusted with nukes. Iran has fancied itself as the ultimate diplomatic strategist for thousands of years. Accusing Israel of being a load of gays might seem one way to encourage them. Might. From an Iranian bunker…

3. It so damn crazy its not funny it is just scary ! One can only imagine what that country would do with a nuke

1. I agree. This regime reminds me a great deal of the Nazi propaganda ministry. It takes a grain of truth to create a big lie.

Iran also has the same goal the murder of millions of Jews and gays. Also on the list are the Western democracies it hates. Those can be taken care of with Iranian proxies like Hezbulah.

If it is allowed to produce or buy an atomic bomb, it surely will not sit by and let the people it hates live.

4. This is beyond insane. It’s the kind of thing a Sacha Baron Cohen character would say

1. Sometimes the reality is funnier than fiction.

5. Reminds me of some of the Christian fundies who’ve visited PN before. They all rave on about the end of the world and the evil gay plot to cause it’s destruction blah blah. This sounds like the same brand of cr*p from a different source.

Still hateful and frightening though for all it’s ridiculousness.

1. de Villiers 9 Sep 2012, 8:09am

I hate the word ‘fundie’. It takes the word ‘fundamentalist’ which conveys an image of a very dangerous mentality and turns it into something soft and unthreatening.

1. Or something ridiculous, de Villiers. I was thinking of very specific fundamentalists when I wrote that and ‘fundie’ suits them well.

2. Paddyswurds 9 Sep 2012, 4:45pm

Those who believe in deities and such, fundie or not, are of a dangerous mentality and the soonest such fantasies are erased from the memory of man, the better for mankind…..

6. The Iranian government (de facto theocracy) is worrying for a number of reasons, but there are times when being condemned by the deranged is a sort of accolade, a back handed compliment.

7. “Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?”
    “The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!”

1. “they’re Islam and Iran,
      Islam and Iran,
      One is a country, the other’s.. not… oh well”

2. Damn, I always knew they were a gay couple ! I just didn’t know they were Jewish.

8. If I have to be involved in a world takeover bid I should get to pick who recruits me and I’d like the organisers to deploy Justin Bartha at their earliest convenience. Actually I might take quite a lot of persuading they’d better send Adam Pally round too, you know just to be on the safe side.
    The way recruitment to this cause works may be slightly different in my mind to how it is in the conspiracy theory…

9. ‘Jews are spreading homosexuality in a world-takeover bid’

Lets play on these words.

Muslims are spreading violence and insanity in a world-takeover bid.

That holds more to the truth…….

1. well put – all this religious hatred from one superstition directed at another equally redundant superstition is quite pathetic and proves again that these frauds ‘protesteth’ too much!

10. Actually we’re double agents and we’ve infiltrated not just the jewish community but the Iranian community too!
    BTW… Mashregh news agency, in case you’re reading this, Ahmadinajad is our gay sleeper agent and when I click my fingers he’ll belt out an entire medley of showtunes in a pitch perfect Ethel Merman vocal whilst twirling a feather boa round his head.

11. Helge Vladimir Tiller 8 Sep 2012, 11:21pm

The Mullah-Regime in Iran is shivering – afraid of loosing power.Especially they attack young people and students.(blaming them for behaviour inspired by “The West”. ) This theocracy use whatever “trick” they can think of to minimise the chance of riots and demos. That is why they try to portray their enemies (– Israel ) as immoral. And what is more ,they are very well aware of the fact that gay and transgender persons-at least the vast majority of them, hate how the Regime treat them. (Homosexuality is punishable by death in Iran.) A lot of LGBT-individuals flee Iran ’cause of the suppression. So therefore this nonsense in different media about homosexuality, is a desperate way to try to calm the people and the opposition. THE MULLAHS ARE AFRAID OF LOOSING POLITICAL POWER- Besides, the knowledge about homosexuality among ordinary Iranians inside Iran is very limited.

12. High time to bomb those Iranian nuclear installations.

Next time the population revolts against that vile Islamofascist regime, the west must do much more to support the uprising.

Such an appalling human and monetary cost in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq, when the Iranian government would have been a much more worthy recipient of a good kicking from the Allies. Iran: murderers of LGBT people, one of the world’s most notorious exporters of terrorism, and now a would-be nuclear state.

1. Paddyswurds 9 Sep 2012, 4:52pm

@Gazza…
      ..I agree with your sentiment, but I have an important question…. Who has the moral authority to do this Bombing you talk of. Neither the US nor Israel has the moral authority to clean out a sewer, never mind dictate to others their transgressions…..??

1. Paddyswurds

That is a non-sequitur, really. Israel and the USA have moral flaws. But that does not mean they should be debarred from carrying out a functionally good action.Preventing an Islamofascist country from developing a nuclear capability they can blackmail their neighbours with and supply to terrorists, is a functionally good action, even if it were carried out by an agency with a poor moral record.

Imagine I was a father who was violent and abusive towards my wife and children. And then I found out my next-door neighbour was abusing his wife and children, and I want to inform the Police and social services. Should I refrain from doing so because I am no better? That would mean next-door’s family will continue to suffer. If I report the man, I might be a hypocrite, but the family next door will be rescued. It is functionally correct to do so.

Besides: I haven’t seen LGBT people hanging by the neck from cranes in the USA or Israel. They don’t really compare with Iran.

13. NutjobsareeverywheretheUNtoo 9 Sep 2012, 12:16am

Absolute fucxxng nutters

14. Hope they don’t know about our ties with the mole people too.

15. Christopher 9 Sep 2012, 2:32am

When did the Tea Party move to Iran?

16. How backwards does the Iranian govt think it’s people are!! The ridiculous poison they ooze is absurd…as absurd as the way they contort and twist the doctrine of Islam to remain in power!! I feel sorry for the people of Iran who must feel patronised by this ludicrous diatribe…and pity those in Iran who actually believe it. The Iranian govt is a farce that is socially stunting a place credited in history of having a freedom of though, science, belief and imagination.

17. “Spreading…”…?
    What do they think it is..?
    Flora…?
    “Teaching…”…?
    How…?
    As you would ‘A’-level Latin…?
    And that country wants nuclear weapons..?
    Gimme a break.
    Keith.
    SALFORD

1. Hey if they’re teaching it, can I sign up for the practical module?

1. Done – Ahmadinejad has volunteered to be your private tutor. Happy now? :)

1. Ewwww, is it too late to cancel?

18. Pathetic propaganda like this perpetuates the mindless acceptance of misinformation. Censorship completes the job by preventing education or understanding.

No one spreads homosexuality… it’s not contagious, it’s a fact of life!

I would love to see how some one like Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe’s would respond to the government of Iran when he has the capability to address this kind of nonsense as demonstrated by the priceless letter of response to Emmett C Burns Jr.

19. Islam is bent on a world take over. They breed like rats. There are mosques popping up everywhere.

1. Paddyswurds 9 Sep 2012, 4:57pm

@wildseas….
      ….similar to what christianity did then. I wonder if Islam will have an Inquisition and will they have a witch hunt, and will the Mullahs take to phucking children…. Or will they elect a leader who was an ex Naz1?

2. theotherone 10 Sep 2012, 12:59am

a bit like what people said about the jews

20. Spanner1960 9 Sep 2012, 7:37am

And Muslims wouldn’t want world takeover, now would they? What’s the word they use? Oh yes. Jihad.
    Look it up: “A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Mohammed.”

What is far more insidious is Dhimmi:
    “The Islamic system of governing populations conquered by jihad wars, encompassing all of the demographic, ethnic, and religious aspects of the political system.”

And these people are worried about a few poofs? I very much doubt it.

1. “And these people are worried about a few poofs? I very much doubt it”

When you usual casual homophobic terms, this dilutes your argument

1. Spanner1960 9 Sep 2012, 2:40pm

View it how you will.
        In the extremist Muslim big picture of things, homosexuality isn’t even a speck on their radar. Given half the chance they would just slaughter the lot of us.

21. Protocols for the 21st century?

22. OMG! I’m secretly Jewish? So secret even I didn’t know.

Seriously though, my heart goes out to the hidden LGBTQ community in Iran.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 9 Sep 2012, 10:07am

THANK YOU, Clarissa, for mentioning the LGBTQ community in Iran ! I know they have a hard and extremely difficult situation ! THANK YOU so much !

2. Apparently according to another article we are also secretly heavy smokers. Thanks homophobes, always revealing secrets about ourselves that even we didn’t know !

23. Helge Vladimir Tiller 9 Sep 2012, 9:43am

It has been estimated that between 6000 and 8000 LGBT persons have been executed in Iran since The Islamic Revolution in 1979. It is fair to believe that the majority of these executions have been carried out in secret ! Often one can read that the reason for executions have been rape–and that two persons have been hanged- both the perpetrator and the victim ! That is because Islamic law, the way it is practised in Iran is more aggressive towards the passive part in a male homosexual relation. Sad but True ! And please don’t forget that this propaganda nonsense from The Regime mainly is ment as interior strategy-

24. It’s we who should be concerned, not Muslim Iran.

Step off the train at Oxford today and the first thing you now see is the massive Said (pronounced Say-eed) Business School with its modernistic tower-cum-minaret.

Proceed into Oxford city centre and in George Street you will observe the offices of the Centre for Islamic Studies.

Proceed along the Cowley Road, in East Oxford, and towering above Divinity Road you will observe the minaret and massive dome of the Oxford Central Mosque.

Proceed along Marston Road, off St. Clements, and you will find a vast recreation of a medieval Oxford college but in Islamic style. This is the new Islamic Centre for Cultural Studies. Looming above it is a cross between a church bell-tower and a handful of Iranian minarets.

It’s WE who need to wake up and fear what the Islamists are up to.

1. Spanner1960 9 Sep 2012, 2:48pm

It is called Dhimmitude – Takeover by stealth.
      Anybody who criticises them is immediately branded Islamophobic and/or racist.

The biggest problem in this country is not the Islamists themselves but the lefty supporters that have this naive belief that we can somehow live in some perfect multicultural society. These are the people that are propagating and spreading Islam.

2. You may have your doubts about Wafic Saïd on the grounds that he’s a dodgy arms dealer, but from what I’ve heard it’s a major mistake to imagine he’s an Islamist: on the basis of his institution’s approach to the education of women alone I’d say he’s a million miles away from the Taliban or the mullahs of Iran. There are dangers in using too broad a brush when it comes fearing people with “Muslim” names.

25. PEOPLE. THEY’RE ONTO US. No more can we rely on our friendly neighbourhood rabbis to hide copies gay magazines inside Torahs and no more can we smuggle twinks across borders in a dodgy hat-and-beard-with-ringlet combo. It’s back to burqas and niqabs, lads!

Freaking idiots.

1. What !!?? That means no more rainbow-colored menorahs either !? Now you gotta be kidding me !!

26. The following are FACTS. They are NOT to be denied, not to be CENSORED, not to be removed again by some unthinking PinkNews moderator!

It’s we who should be concerned, not Muslim Iran.

It’s WE who need to wake up and fear what the Islamists are up to.

1. GingerlyColors 9 Sep 2012, 3:03pm

Oxford: The City of Dreaming Minarets! Seriously though, how many synagogues or Jewish cultural centres did you see today? Jews = 0.5% of the world population while Muslims = 20%. Yet some people seem to be paranoid of a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

1. Jews may not run the world completely, but even by The Jerusalem Post’s own criteria we/they come pretty close:-

Hell, even Pink News is Jewish owned!!

27. Helge Vladimir Tiller 9 Sep 2012, 11:02am

if you want to support Iranian LGBTQ individuals fleeing Iran there are many possibilities. Join an organization where this is possible. I support IRQR in Toronto, Canada. They have a successful record !

28. I nearly fell off my chair laughing, but hardly a surprising paranoid conspiracy theory, when their leader claims that they do not have any homosexuals in Iran.

On a chilling and disturbing note, presumably they have all been hanged?

29. If Iranians were against the public slaughtering of gays, there would be some kind of opposition. The reason why it’s happening in this country is because people agree and enjoy seing it. The propaganda like this is not a reason of homophobia, but a result. The only reason homo-concentration camps are not in place in Iran is because gays know how to hide.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 9 Sep 2012, 9:24pm

There are 8 million Iranians in exile. ( first-second- third- and now 4th. generation ) They all hate the Mullah Regime ! The major “fault” all these political groups ( there are many ) have made–is as follows : They have not been able to find a common platform while still retaining on their own political colour. Consequently there is no strong opposition. People inside Iran are very suppressed, and opposition groups have to work “underground”—BUT the absolute majority of Irans inhabitants-young or old- hate executions ! That I know for sure, after having been working with Iranian opposition for more than 31 years. (Do not demonize The People–demonize the present political system ! )

1. The obvious reason why you have a different opinion is that you’ve been working with the opposition, not with the ones who hold power. No regime could survive without the support of a substantial part of the population. And the support is obvious. For instance, during the election in 2005, the conservatives won in almost entire country (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iran_2005.png). The situation is much worse in 2009 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2009_Iranian_Votes.png).

The information flow from the ouside being almost entirely cut off, there is no way it could be otherwise.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 10 Sep 2012, 9:16am

The Regime cheats with the results. Two of the presidential candidates from the last election ( 2009 ) are being kept in “JAIL-” with different accusations. ( ex:” waging war against God”) People doesn’t bother (a large percentage ) to vote ! They are tired- How many relatives does this “8 million” have inside Iran–people who agree with their families in exile. (They keep up the contact—) I have many pictures from executions in Iran. The smiling faces are not there ! The rejoicing crowds are absent. I have extended contact with persons who go to Iran every year. (Even from Norway ) But I admit that the support for Ahmadinejad and Khamenei is relatively high in rural districts.

2. Helge Vladimir Tiller 10 Sep 2012, 11:44am

One additional remark .” ——- contact with persons who go to Iran every year”. This doesn’t necessarily mean that I agree with their political view, or think it is fair that they travel to Iran, while other refugees have no possibility to do so due to their background.(–political ! or other reasons). Nor do I agree with or believe everything I hear, of course- And in addition to that ( Since this is PinkNews )-these persons are NOTgay-lesbians or transgender.Just ordinary straight acquaintances.

30. Backward ignorant and full of malice. I feel so sorry for the Iranian GLBT community.

1. I feel sorry for planet earth. Still suffering from this religious poison, and I mean ALL religions.

31. GingerlyColors 9 Sep 2012, 2:56pm

What else do you expect from a bog-standard country run by a Holocaust denier. I wish Muslims would stop spreading homophobia in their world-takeover bid.

1. Spanner1960 10 Sep 2012, 7:37am

Yeah right. Kill, maim and slaughter all the unbelievers, but leave the poofs alone.

Human rights is for everybody, not just LGBT people.

32. Paddyswurds 9 Sep 2012, 4:40pm

This is the sort of mindset that most of the buybul came from and should be treaated with utmost scorn. These people must Never be allowed to have the Atom Bomb…… and why we must remove the Bomb from places like Pakistan, N Korea and the United States.

1. Paddyswurds 10 Sep 2012, 12:05am

oops…. and Israel, obviously top of the list.

1. I hereby volunteer you for the mission. I suggest you take a supermarket shopping trolley as “it” might not fit your shopping bag.

33. James Bond writers take note!
    “Evil Ayatollah Hatches Plan To Use Jews And Homosexuality To Take Over The World”…

Reality is crazier than fiction once again.

34. The Iranian shamans seem to have a rather poorly developed sense of self-preservation. After all, direct bombardment of their assorted instalations is more likely to be carried out by Israel than anyone else. And the Israeli military establishment is decidedly pink by middle-eastern standards.

35. casparthegood 9 Sep 2012, 8:36pm

Anyone know what the correct Farsi is for “pass the tinfoil hat” ? seriously tho these guys are not only deranged but dangerous with it. I worked with an Iranian National business before the Shah fell and dodgy as things were, they were a 100% better then

36. Words fail me!

37. I disowned my son when I found he was a homosexual, his Mother and I wanted nothing more to do with him, it was the best decision we ever made. And now we have a Son who is married with a wife and two children.

1. What are you expecting here? A round of applause?
      Parent of the year award?
      What?

1. “flapjack”, and note that “Sean” has written that he found out that his son “was a homosexual” and then he has gone on to write that the son now “a wife and two children”. He does NOT say, “And now we have a heterosexual son who is married with a wife and two children”! Reason: because he can’t.

“Sean”, you still have a homosexual son, and you know it, except that you now have a homosexual son whose life you have ruined for your own selfish motive. You now have a homosexual son who is pretending to be a heterosexual, pretending for you, and pretending to his wife and to the two children.

You have not only really fu*ked up your son’s life, but you have also fu*ked up a woman’s life and the lives of two children.

Hide your head in shame for the rest of your life.

2. Sounds to me that you are not fit to be a parent.

3. You say you found out that your son “was a homosexual” and you have gone on to write that your son now has “a wife and two children”. You have NOT said, “And now we have a heterosexual son who is married with a wife and two children”! Reason: because you can’t, can you!

Hide your head in shame for the rest of your life.

1. I will make it clearer you:

My wife and I had a son, he turned out to be a homosexual. We disowned him, and some years later we had another child, he turned out to be a normal human being who had a good interest in the opposite sex, which is natural in human beings. We now have two grand children and a son to be proud of, and who is not a disappointment.

1. Paddyswurds 10 Sep 2012, 6:34pm

@Sean..
          …and you now have a family who cannot wait to see you into your grave and on your way to Hell which, if it existed is the right and proper place for bigots like you Go rot in your own hatred, assh0le!

2. Disgraceful! Your son is better off without you, I imagine he is certainly happier without your malign presence in his life!

3. Sounds fair to me. I am fighting my sexuality currently, as being a homosexual is indeed wrong, and I wish to be a normal respectable member of society, who accepts what he is given, and not use ‘special’ laws or such to get what he wants.We can all change and be normal. If those who don’t want to try, should accept what they are given.

4. sean baby, you are one deluded a——!

5. Please refrain from feeding the trolls!

Thank you.

1. I fall for it every time!

6. Disowned Son 10 Sep 2012, 4:13pm

I think I used to be your son.

There’s no doubt that it was the best day of my life! Thank you for removing your cancerous selves from my life; I’m so much happier and healthier without you.

38. Staircase2 10 Sep 2012, 3:02pm

…I smell a rat (something here is too convenient given current attitudes towards IraN from the West)

39. no problemo—that news from iran sounds reasonable to me. wasn’t it the yids and the homos that caused 9/11?

40. I was unaware that the Jews were given that responsibility. Where should I send my Thank You note? I’d like to volunteer to help but I’m not Jewish. Does that automatically make me ineligible?

41. Gay Conspiracy Theory !
    The article made me laugh initially and and it just felt it was from another world may be a bad comedy movie. But no no its real and its a little scary to see a regime with such delusions – even Iran

42. Mister Fister 10 Sep 2012, 5:57pm

Gays and Jews, despite our relatively small numbers, are disproportionally responsible for the advancement of civilisation. It must really stick in the craw of Muslims that their own contribution is so paltry.

1. Islam has contributed greatly to civilisation (particularly in sciences) in the past, it’s current contribution is paltry.

43. Let’s spread homosexuality!!! More info at FB/LetSpread

44. Goodness, sometimes the leaders of the proud and ancient Iranian people come over like pubescent school boys making rude noises just for the sake of it. So, so shaming.

45. Lady Tanya 28 Oct 2012, 4:43am

what and the Iranians don’t want to take over the world now , have all the muslims gone soft now and don’t want the world to be there’s and every one in it muslim