Homophobic Cheerio-burning man dies of heart-attack

1. Cheerio!

1. Oh you bitch :P

1. Brilliant… perhaps God wanted to have a word with him before he did anything else stupid.

2. While the death a loved one is hard on those left behind. I can’t help but feel this is karma!

One less homophobe to worry about.

1. I know it’s one homophobe down,but their could be someone else to replace him that could be 10 x’s worse .

3. Surprised he didn’t meet his maker that same day!

And the host of that show is borderline cute… :)

4. Very sad for his family. They don’t need hateful comments from others at this time, they have enough pain to deal with.

1. I don’t know how many ‘hateful comments’ they’ve had to deal with, but they could have advised the deceased to cut down on his own hatefulness in the first place – then there might have been rather more sympathy.

2. If his family don’t want to see hateful comments they can simply avoid trawling Gay websites. I will gloat if I want to.

5. Mumbo Jumbo 16 Aug 2012, 1:10pm

Loco pops.

6. My heart bleeds….

7. Paddyswurds 16 Aug 2012, 2:35pm

Perhaps this will have a soul searching affect on Right wing xtian conservatives in the US. But really I can’t see it as their thinking and reasoning abilities have been greatly impaired by the hate that is religion.
    As the erudite Sara Palin might say, “hows that whole hate thing workin out for ya there, fella?”

8. great ! as God is gay, he might find himself in perpetual hot water (or worse!~)

1. Yeah, hot milk.

9. So the guy gets to meet his maker early and we get to be rid of him. I think that’s called a win-win.

10. Oppress others and that karma will get ya!

11. Burn in Hell!

1. But don’t burn the toast with the cheerios!

2. Paddyswurds 18 Aug 2012, 12:57pm

It is when people like this bigot pass that i almost wish such places really did exist, and one can imagine how the Persians of 3400 years ago invented Hell, as there were more than likely morons like this on back then too. However we must not lose sight of the fact that it was also hatred that invented Hell. The hatred being so that death wasn’t enough tof a punishment so they wanted the transgressor to suffer in the imagined afterlife as well……

12. He was no doubt a “God-fearing” man, and as they say, the Lord works in mysterious ways.
    Apparently, “karma” is one of those ways.

13. Perhaps there’s a link between homophobia and sudden death, Archbishop?

14. He really was in quite a state wasn’t he? I expect his hatred only added to his blood pressure and *pop* that was the end of him.

Feel for his family, but burning stuff to make a point about how hate-filled you are should probably be seen as an indicator you’re gonna blow a gasket

15. Jason Feather 16 Aug 2012, 6:17pm

Hates gonna do that to ya

16. And not a single fu^ck was given :D

17. That There Other David 16 Aug 2012, 11:26pm

Just goes to show. Carrying around that much anger and hate really is bad for your health.

Saying that, I still feel for his family. It’s no age for anyone to go, even if he was a complete loon.

18. Spanner1960 16 Aug 2012, 11:57pm

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

19. I feel sorry for his kids.

To be honest I also felt sorry for them before he died.

1. Paddyswurds 17 Aug 2012, 10:27pm

It occours to me; Was he suspicious of his two tennis playing boys…..Tennis isn’t exactly a redneck sport….. Methinks that rather than be sad about him, his family are probably mightily relieved. That dude had just a tad too much hatred and anger for happy family life…….

20. GingerlyColors 17 Aug 2012, 6:45am

Some people hate so much that they end up making themselves ill and even give themselves a heart attack. Cheerio, Cheerio burning man, I just hope that your God is forgiving enough so that you are not burning in Hell now.

21. Every wingnut homophobe in the US should be encouraged to forgo eating Cheerios (and any healthy foodstufss from General Mills) and instead gorge themselves on deep-fried chicken and waffle fries from chik-fil-a.

Of course they will have to pay the price for their ‘beliefs’ like this guy.

22. I guess his heart just went snap, crackle, pop. So sad.

23. Karma is a b!tch.