Rio: Gay and Jewish protesters oppose visit by Iranian president

1. Jesus moran 18 Jun 2012, 5:21pm

Deport that murderer out your country !

2. To be honest, I’m glad he’s there. Let him take a look at how things should be in the world.

3. GingerlyColors 18 Jun 2012, 6:57pm

Brazil can do without that homophobic, racist, anti-semitic, Holocaust denying murderer.

4. Paddyswurds 18 Jun 2012, 8:08pm

Why is this bronze age idiot allowed on an aeroplane or even allowed out of his hateful stone age country.Even more important why wasn’t he arrested when he arrived in South America?

5. Kick him out on the streets in Rio during Pride and see how people will react. That’d be an interesting experiment (and he totally deserves it)

6. Helge Vladimir Tiller 19 Jun 2012, 8:25am

Activists say that Iran has executed between 6000 and 7000 gay and transgender persons since 1979. I believe this number is too low. The Mullah-regime is extremely tyrannic- in May month 83 individuals were executed. This is an official number !! I have been supporting Iranian Resistance since 1980 and can assure the readers that the Iranian People hate the present Regime-both persons in exile and the majority of the People inside Iran. Ahmadinejad should NOT be invited to any country. He is a personification of “Satan”- ( H. V. T.–Norway)

1. Is this a joke?
      These claims are ludicrous and discredit his critics.

1. Helge Vladimir Tiller 19 Jun 2012, 5:40pm

I know the truth–and my information goes together with official Iranian media and the most renowned experts in the world. THIS is my work !

7. I’m not a Brazillian but I would happily march with others in Brazil if I could be there. We are looking at a tyrant who claimed that there is no gay men in Iran amd AIDS is an invention of the west. Any country which supports human rights should ban him from coming to their countries, expect Muslim countries, because I’m pretty sure they all support the persecution of LGBT.

8. Helge Vladimir Tiller 19 Jun 2012, 5:59pm

Those executed in May month this year (83 persons) were hanged- accused of different crimes. ( drug traffic, rape etc.) The absolute majority of executions of gay and lesbians are done in secret- and often fake accusations are being used.

9. Helge Vladimir Tiller 19 Jun 2012, 6:56pm

Sorry–one more comment : I’m positively sure that more than 95% of Iranian refugees around the world agree that Ahmadinejad should not be invited to any country.