Gallup poll finds that majority in US support equal marriage

1. Majority of American voters went for GW Bush twice in a row. Not the most rational bunch.

1. Still laughing at you ‘Jean’. You wouldn’t know ‘rational’ if it jumped up and bit you on the arse. Religous delusional ‘Jean’ with a mania for getting first posting LOL.

2. Jean is most likely an anti gay Christian who works for one of the Christian hate groups that terrorize gays and anybody else they don’t like. Jean should be ignored and voted down when it spews it vile sickness towards humanity. Needless to say it is the unsocial people like that who like to torment and if possible murder people because of some mental problems. The Jean kind of person needs to be exposed for who they are, evil and tell others to watch out and report them when you see them. Evil people always bring bad news all of the time and never do any good only harm.

1. Not “anti gay” and don’t work for a “hate group”. Anyone who terrorises gays or torments them – let alone kills them – should be put in prison for a long time. I just don’t agree with redefining marriage. Is that a forbidden opinion?

1. “I just don’t agree with redefining marriage. Is that a forbidden opinion?”

Its not redefinition, its expansion. Don’t get upset over it, its won’t affect you for too much longer…..

2. Still laughing at you ‘Jean’ the delusional homophobe godbot.

3. Lumi Bast 9 May 2012, 7:49am

Equal marriage is NONE of your business

4. ‘I just don’t agree with redefining marriage. Is that a forbidden opinion?’
          Not at all. But, as a matter of interest, how far back does your disagreement go? The Married Women’s Property Act? Votes for Women? Recognition that a man forcing his wife to have sex was commiting rape? All considered threatening redefinitions of marriage by many.

5. And utlimately is not going to affect you, unless you are going to marry someone of the same sex!

3. No they didn’t. More people voted for Al Gore in 2000 than voted for Bush. Bush won due to a combination of the way the system works and some dodgy goings on in Florida (where his brother just happened to be Governor).

2. Lumi Bast 9 May 2012, 2:37am

Well, it’s still a victory. I’ll take it. The number should be much higher, I would say 80%.

Still, we should have equal marriage no matter how many people support it or not. It’s none of homophobes’ business if we have equal civil marriage, as it doesn’t infringe on their freedom of religion and there’s nothing wrong with it.

1. “Still, we should have equal marriage no matter how many people support it or not”

Me-me-me-me-me-me…. pity that selfish ignorant streak in you doesn’t give the same attention to your disgusting bigotry towards trans people, eh?

2. Lumi Bast 9 May 2012, 7:51am

I never mentioned “me” once, you idiot, and I don’t see how stating a FACT makes me selfish or ignorant. Plus, this article is about same sex marriage, which is what I’m talking about. I didn’t mention anything about transpeople or transgenderism once in this article. Other people on here *cough* are the ones obsessed with it. If you don’t like my views on it, stop bringing it up when I don’t mention it.

1. Sweetheart, you constantly bleating about how you should get equality no matter what anyone else thinks is the me-me-me nonsense…. and how dare you demand equality when you are so keen to deny it to others? Hypocrite s like you do not get to dictate the rights of others and demand the same for themselves.

“If you don’t like my views on it, stop bringing it up when I don’t mention it.”

No. I will show up a bigot and a fool at every opportunity. You are not entitled to dictate prejudice to others, simply because you were poisoned by religion. You’re a bigot, and you’re an idiot. That’s the only FACT here. And I will point that out every time.

2. Lumi Bast 9 May 2012, 5:34pm

I, as well as other LGB people. deserve equality because we didn’t choose choose our orientation, there is nothing wrong with being homosexual or bisexual, we’re not mutilating our bodies to line up with a mental illness that should be treated. Transgender people don’t deserve equality because what they are doing is wrong and disgusting.

1. Shut up, you don’t know what you are talking about, you fool.

You don’t deserve equality like he rest of us. You weren’t born a bigot, you choose to be one. The only person with am mental illness here is you. And I intend to point that out to you and everyone else here EVERY TIME. So get f****** over it.

3. It is true most Americas do support equal marriage because most Americas are good people who want to help others and that includes helping two people who love each other get married. I fully support gay marriage in every way I can as a gay Christian who looks forward to the day I also find the love of my life. It is only the evil haters who want to harm others that make it all look bad, these people who hate and harm others have serious mental problems they sometimes hide from others and appear to be normal when in fact they are not, for example a Priest in a Catholic church who rapes children in secret or a secret agent for the government who attacks gays and tries to kill them. It is that kind of person one needs to look out for and report to the police will respond.

4. GingerlyColors 9 May 2012, 7:27am

North Carolina take note!!!

1. jamestoronto 9 May 2012, 7:54am