UKIP candidate who claimed link between homosexuality and child abuse loses local election bid

1. “Dr Gasper told PinkNews.co.uk the request was “in violation of the laws on internet harassment.[…]””

Holy crap, she really is insane.

1. It took you THIS LONG to twig?

2. I am thinking

Kettle
      Pot
      and the colour black

1. Erm, hi, my name’s Mark, and I’m on your side. Don’t just viciously lash out at random passers by, please.

1. To be fair Mark I think he was commenting on Gasper being a pot calling a kettle black and it got lost in translation?

Maybe he was just insulting you though…

1. I read it that way, too.I wondered why the comment was being marked down. If so, maybe JohnK could clarify his comment?

3. She is a trying to take attention away from the pedophile Catholic priest who still rape and abuse children today and the Pope hides them and moves them around so they can do it again.

4. Bat guano insane.

5. lol bitch don’t know the meaning of the word harassment. She’s talking out of her arse any newstory as long as its reported accurately is not harassment, it amounts to harassment when a newspaper prints multiple stories inaccurately and with uneccessary details such as “indian”, “psycho-bitch” etc…

2. Point and laugh at the silly cow. And the move on.

3. Police protection – don’t make me laugh!

You would think someone who is supposedly educated and who had planned on being an elected representative would know that he local police force are Thames Valley Police lol

1. Jonathan Wright 4 May 2012, 3:18pm

Well, any protection if she is in it, is to protect the public at large from here, and not her from the ‘gays’ the purports to be harassed from!

1. Dr Robin Guthrie 4 May 2012, 3:28pm

She needs protection from herself.

4. She has had her 15 mins. Time to leave her to her sad little life. Goodbye *Dr* Gasper

5. B L Z Bub 4 May 2012, 3:18pm

UKIP really does attract a lot of looneys.

6. Hahahaha daft bint! Under police protection my arse!!

7. lmfao, pathetic little troll gets whats coming to her.

8. ‘we “would be interested in speaking to you about the election results in Oxfordshire and your reactions to them. Please do feel free still to get in touch at any time.”’

That’s disgusting how dare you threaten this woman and harass her in such a vicious and cruel manner. Stephen Gray you should hang your head in shame. IN SHAME.

In all serious though, I think we should just ignore her now. At this point she is irrelevant like Keith and Ken and Aiden etc.

1. *seriousness

2. Benjamin Cohen 4 May 2012, 3:25pm

I think this is the end of her story

1. Don’t you bet on it. She’ll keep bothering you until you say ‘thank you’.

1. That There Other David 4 May 2012, 10:11pm

I’ll thank her…..for the lulz :-)

9. Charles Lambert 4 May 2012, 3:27pm

69 people voted for her. Assuming she has family (not a pleasant thought, I know, but even Hitler loved animals) that still leaves maybe 60 people who think she’s capable of representing them. Slightly worrying…?

1. Probably just people voting UKIP without having the faintest clue who she is.

1. People without a clue vote for UKIP.

Fixed it for you.

10. What a seriously deluded, insane woman. She must be sectioned under the Mental Health Act….as soon as possible.

I’m so fed up with idiotic homophobic, straight people making ridiculous statements about us. They don’t have a clue!

1. Well looking at it, I don’t think anyone would want to breed with it, which is some consolation.

11. I did have to laugh, 69 votes, a rather appropraite number don’t you think? My neice gotmore votes than that for her school presidency!

She really is one nugget short of a 6 box! Someone please call the men in white coats and have her returnd to some secure unit from where she escaped!

1. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 4:24pm

I doubt if that dumb arse would know what 69 implies, lol! Oh how we can gloat over her dismal loss which means she’s irrelevant.

12. Ernst Blofeld 4 May 2012, 3:56pm

69 votes, ooh, that’s a gay number. Further evidence of persecution! Never mind, I’m sure MI6 are looking after her.

1. Ernst Blofeld 4 May 2012, 3:56pm

or should that be MI7 ?

1. It should probably be an actual doctor, with a medical degree, looking after her.

2. According to her the British Intelligence Service (M25) take the threat to her to be very serious. They are using agents to infiltrate an underground gay cell of stylists who are targeting her for a 21st Century make over.

1. brilliant!

3. Mumbo Jumbo 4 May 2012, 7:07pm

“I’m sure MI6 are looking after her”

If recent news is anything to go by, they’ll probably put the bag in a bag.

4. “I’m sure MI6 are looking after her”

MI6 are most likely looking for her.

13. Anthony Maxwell 4 May 2012, 4:00pm

She looks like Rose West.

1. Paddyswurds 4 May 2012, 5:32pm

Hmmm, Have they checked that Rosemary West is still in her cell….

14. ..and so and another utter nobody enjoys her 12 seconds of notoriety and fades into the the utter obscurity she richly deserves.

Toodle-pip “doctor”!

15. Should’ve gone to Specsavers.

16. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 4:23pm

Now she’s well and truly confined to the dustbin of history. Good riddance to that piece of human detritus.

17. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 4:26pm

I wonder if there’s a way to find out from Thames Valley police if she is in fact under police protection?

1. oh you cant be serious!

2. I have seen people who have been repeatedly assaulted been declined police protection due to resources, her claim is laughable Robert – it speaks of someone who has no concept of reality.

Really, I mean, really!?!?!

18. They have a rubber room reserved for her at Rampton…… ;)

19. She looks like a case of care in the community gone wrong.

How sad to be so bitter and twisted.

20. Paddyswurds 4 May 2012, 5:37pm

Looks like her fairy in the clouds decided she was just too weird for public office. People like this should never ever be allowed public office. Europe has sadly too too much experience of what happens when her ilk get power.
    Enjoy oblivion Julia and stay away from the horses…..

21. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 5:43pm

Seems the idiots who supported her, Ken, Aiden, Heteropride are mighty silent.

1. Don’t provoke the trolls

2. I like to eat sachets of silica gel and I wish Julia was my wife, trolololololololol

1. Heteropride 4 May 2012, 6:13pm

But… Aiden i thought you were gonna marry me??? what happened??

1. Heteropride 4 May 2012, 6:14pm

Don’t worry Heteropride I’ll marry you and we can adopt children together too.

1. looks like you just revealed that heteropride IS Aiden…. how special!
            Have fun talking to yourself.

2. Uh-oh. Seems the troll trolling the troll is, in fact…the same troll. Oh dear!

The sheer f__king tragedy.

Best keep an eye on your avatar next time, love.

2. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 6:34pm

You’re probably as ugly as her too, well matched. She’s a real “loser”, like you.

22. Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Haaaa HHAAA ahhhh …

HaHa ha ha hah hah…

oooohhh.. hohohohoho lol

23. Disappointed not hear from Jean on this thread. Oh, and er..LOL, I think.

1. Sorry I was just so upset that Julia (the love of my life) has lost :( I’ll always vote for you Julia, my love.

1. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 6:33pm

Oh so you’re both lesbians?

2. someone pass my the puke bucket quick

3. Jean, we can see that you are a bit of a tease . . . perhaps there is hope for you yet.

4. Has nobody actually realised yet that “Jean”, “Aiden”, “Heteropride”, and god-knows how many others, are all THE SAME forum regular trolling under different aliases?

He’s so quick to jump in because his ‘regular’ user ID has already commented on this thread.

We can only assume he he’s having a laugh winding people up with deliberately provocative posts (and people always – always – fall for it, under some misplaced sense of valour).

I mean, COME ON! Don’t feed the gay troll. He’s blatantly getting off on it. You’re better than that.

1. Its not actually them, im one who did them. I was doing it as a joke to mock them.

1. Heteropride 5 May 2012, 12:17am

He’s right you know

2. I am gay, I dont get whats wrong with simply loving someone, its not hurting anyone. I want a life with someone I love, i want to have same rights as anyone who is straight, I should be able to walk down the street holding my partners hand without people giving it a second look. I dont want to feel like a second class citizen anymore, for too long gay people have been denied the same rights as straight people, its time things change!

1. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

@Aiden. Everything you said makes sense. Now why not put that frustration into positive, constructive comments? Start a dialogue with people instead of provoking them into defensiveness. For the most part, people here will understand.

There are enough deranged nutters wanting to genuinely attack us without giving them reinforcement.

2. That’s better! Knew we could count on our Jean for a loony larf!

24. “The police cyber-crime unit are taking action against Pink News for death threats, hate speech and abuse of telecommunications media. that is why I am copying this and any other messages to the chief of Oxfordshire Police [sic] who has placed me under protection from your psychotic threats.”

Eh ? Did I miss something, or is she really deranged ? Can’t see anything like that on the original story comments …

1. FranklyBewildered 4 May 2012, 8:56pm

WHAT psychotic threats?

25. Spanner1960 4 May 2012, 6:52pm

I’m no Mystic Meg, but I would have thought this story something of a forgone conclusion.

1. yes, but it is such fun to gloat! And you know that Julia is going to be checking everything we say!

26. Dr Robin Guthrie 4 May 2012, 6:58pm

If your going to fling mud at a section of the community my dear, fully expect it to be flung right back at you.

27. A word in my defence. I’ve never threatened this poor creature in my life and I’m not plotting to find out the address of her local JobCentre Plus or her first signing on appointment.

I also live nowhere near what might have been her constituency today.

28. Crispy Mars-slacker 4 May 2012, 7:09pm

Words fail me. How can someone so pretty (I think she’s pretty, actually!) harbour such out-of-date conceptions of modern society. That she has even gone through the democratic selection process for UKIP and become selected tells us more about the state of this “party” than I care to know about! You’ve got to wonder if this Dr actually is in touch with 21st century? Perhaps they don’t get popular media in Oxfordshire the same as everywhere else in UK? Shameful woman.

29. cuckooo….

30. The Oxford Times are loving her, get this:

‘200 emails demanding I should be killed’ – my, she has been busy.

Is it me or is she actually suppressing a smile?

1. The Oxford Times has form on trashing LGBTs. I well remember it a few years back placing a report on Oxford Pride next to a report of a local legal case of paedophilia with little delineation between the two. It was so obviously done on purpose. I have never bought the rag again from that day to this.

2. “Is it me or is she actually suppressing a smile?”

Nah, she’s just enjoying playing the martyr. As Johann Hari once said, “Don’t demand the right to spit in the face of gay people, and claim you’re being picked on when you’re asked to stop.”

31. Ahhhhh. I feel sorry for her. But hopefully, now she’ll just fuk off with her homophobic opinions and disappear into oblivion.

32. i bet this is the first 69 she’s ever had. she should be pleased

33. Death threats? I hope she dies… of old age after first repenting from her wicked homophobia, coming out of the closet and living a long and happy life campaigning for equality!

1. If only.

34. I know Schadenfreude is in general rather unpleasant and not to be encouraged – but, in the circumstances, it is I think fully justified, so:

HA!

1. Schadenfreude!! thanks. that’s the word I was looking for.

35. Technically the 3% figure and the half figure are correct.

1. No to the “half”. pedophiles who molest boys are not gay. they are pedophiles.

1. you are as thick as your fan julia

2. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 12:09am

I agree. The John Jay institute commissioned by the Vatican to investigate the molestation scandal in America revealed that it wasn’t all gay-related. Many females were molested and the reason why it appeared there were more boys was that there were more of them available than females. Paedophiles in general don’t discriminate as to the gender of their victims.

3. Hetero-pride.. Great 2B Straight!. 5 May 2012, 12:20am

I think its time everyone knew, I Like men, I’m secretly gay but I’m too worrred people might find out so I make nasty comments.

4. “They ae homosexual molestations”.

Given your repeated attempts to antagonise on a gay forum, are we to assume you suffered abuse as a child?

Nothing excuses this, but why not channel your energies into getting well and finding the resources to help you live a healthy, productive life free from misguided resentment?

Hurting someone because YOU were hurt has as much lasting satisfaction as pulling the legs off a spider, and targeting gay people lets the real perpetrators off the hook.

With all due respect, talk to your GP about a possible referral for counselling and talk through some of the issues you’ve mentioned and why you feel this way. Nobody here can give you the resolution you need.

1. Hetero-pride.. Great 2B Straight!. 5 May 2012, 12:44am

Thanks Paolo, you are right. its hard when the ones you love and a bit part of the world around you is so hostile for something you cant change. i will see my GP as soon as i can get an appointment. dont pay any attention to anything i say thats homohobic, just know that is an invitable hiccup in my road to becoming a decent tolerent person who is comfortable with who they are.

2. Gla to be of help. Take care.

2. Robert in S. Kensington 4 May 2012, 8:35pm

Not according to the UK government’s census statistics and that figure is a modest 6% and probably higher. What is it with you riight wing bigots trying to rewrite history and the facts? Oh I forgot, right wingers are low information people, no facts, all sound bites, no substance, no evidence.

3. The ‘figure are correct’?

1. Sigh, take it within the context of the sentence.

1. Argh, my mistake (speaking of the grammatical point) – I read too hastily.

36. Perhaps it is time to leave the poor woman alone?

She obviously inhabits her own private fantasy world. I hope she’s happy in there.

1. Dr Robin Guthrie 4 May 2012, 10:05pm

No. She is dangerous.

People like her never stop.

She will continue with her bile sanctioned by whichever religion she thinks is true.

She attacked gay people. With lies and bile. And the newspapers picked it up.

We are NOT a singular community, but she pigeon holed us into one in order to attack
      and as it turns out NOT to her advantage.

How dare this woman say what she said and expect her victims to just sit and take it.

The poll turn outs on her behalf states clearly that NO-ONE is interested in her vile opinions.

And PS. Before anyone starts. My doctor ships are in IT and Medical Radiology.

1. Perhaps if you added one in English Lit. you wouldn’t write “doctor ships”.

And let me ask you, if this site hadn’t picked up on her story, would it have mattered?

Before, she was a 2 bit politician.

Now she’s a 2 bit politician who thinks 3% (in her view) of the world is against her. Politicians are people who crave attention, good or bad. Before this she might have faded into obscurity. Now she knows just which buttons to press to get international attention.

1. Dr Robin Guthrie 5 May 2012, 8:22am

I was p!ssed. SO what get over it.

2. she has no tenure at any university anywhee and never has. She describes herself on academia.edu as a professional researcher, having no regular employment of any sort. This year the sum total of her employment will consist of tutoring a six week summer course for vacation students slumming it in Oxford. She has published only one book in 1990, a 220 page rewrite of her PhD thesis. She claims to have other books slated for publication, that have not yet made it to the printing press… It’s been 22 years since the publication of her PhD thesis…. since then the only things she has been writing are the occcasional online theater review for an online blog about Oxford, and of course her own blog.
          You guys all give her far too much credit…

2. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 12:07am

Poor woman? Words have consequences, if she can’t take responsibility for them, then too fu_king bad for her.

37. Dr Robin Guthrie 4 May 2012, 9:55pm

Not a day goes by where I do not thank my heterosexual parents for the sh@g they had whereby my mothers egg was impregnated by my fathers joy juice.

Indeed, I and the other 7 billion on this planet spend all of my time in thanks.

What I do not thank is that this natural reproduction as it is known DOCTOR,
    resulted in how you consider ME.

I have zero issues with ME.

It is you dear woman that has issues.

38. Good. Now perhaps she’ll take some time off and get the counselling she so clearly needs.

I’ve no idea what her problem is but she doesn’t sound very well at all. Her comment to PN was mad. I almost feel embarrassed for her (note the ‘almost’ there!).

39. “The police cyber-crime unit are taking action against Pink News for death threats, hate speech and abuse of telecommunications media. that is why I am copying this and any other messages to the chief of Oxfordshire Police [sic] who has placed me under protection from your psychotic threats.”

Wow… I think it’s clear to everybody who is psychotic here…
    As Dame Edna would say: spooky…

1. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 12:05am

I’d like to see the evidence of that wouldn’t you? Surely there must be a way to find out. Maybe contact local Oxford newspapers and report what she said.

40. Cat Howard 4 May 2012, 10:14pm

When a simple request for an interview results in a claim of “cyberstalking”, I have two questions regarding this Doctor: In what field was that doctorate granted; and was it granted by a reputable university?

1. Paddyswurds 4 May 2012, 11:41pm

@Cat…
      ….English Lit. But if you have a look at her blog it would seem that Julia Gasper slept through most of her English lessons She has absolutely no idea of grammar or punctuation….. She apparently lectures Shakespeare to Yanks….. I have a feeling her lectures will be a pretty lonely place once this bigoted homophobia becomes known and we should make sure all her students get transcripts of her blot and rantings…..

1. Paddyswurds 4 May 2012, 11:45pm

…..a D Phil. in English Lit from Somerville. Their standards must be pretty low for this numbskull to have gained a doctorate.

2. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 12:04am

In my day, you were penalised for grammatical errors in exams, not just in Grammar School but in University. It seems standards have gone way down over the years. She has an appalling command of language. It makes me wonder how on earth she earned her doctorate. Did someone write her thesis or dissertation for her? Oxford of all places. The mind boggles.

3. ‘Her blot’? Remarkably appropriate typo. :-)

4. she has no tenure at any university anywhee and never has. She describes herself on academia.edu as a professional researcher, having no regular employment of any sort.  This year the sum total of her employment will consist of tutoring a six week summer course for vacation students slumming it in Oxford. She has published only one book in 1990, a 220 page rewrite of her PhD thesis. She claims to have other books slated for publication, that have not yet made it to the printing press… It’s been 22 years since the publication of her PhD thesis…. since then the only things she has been writing are the occcasional online theater review for an online blog about Oxford, and of course her own blog.
        You guys all give her far too much credit…

2. God knows (or He would if He existed) I hate to admit it, but her academic credentials, depressingly, seem perfectly respectable.

1. I wonder if its possible to obtain a copy of her dissertation. It might reveal something of interest. Plenty of people have had there PhD revoked when proof of plagiarism has been revealed in their thesis. Oh, that someone had the time to pursue that particular idea.

2. Paddyswurds 5 May 2012, 5:21pm

While her academic credentials may be respectable one is mystified as to how she gained them as her blog and other writing are akin to something a ten year old would present as an essay. The punctuation spelling and grammar are infantile. One wonders just how she got through her dissertation or thesis. Exactly who wrote them. I think we should be told the truth and I am sure Somerville College would like to know too. Julia Gasper has a cheek to run around calling herself Dr Gasper. It is generally considered gauche in the extreme to use a doctorate in English Lit in this way and only goes to prove she is an ignorant boor who is a decidedly one trick pony….

1. Given that just a few days ago you wrote Not a Phd but a Doctorate in Philosophy which is a catch all term for a cheap degree in English. 6 hours a week is all that is required to nab one of these little gems. I would suggest it might be best if you didn’t advise others on what’s gauche in the extreme.

41. thick c@nt

42. “69” votes. How apt.

43. The reason she’s been so cavalier in making spurious accusations against PinkNews is that she believes it’s an insignificant, fringe organisation that has no clout to defend itself, regarding it’s readers with amused contempt and nasty threats.

Telling that she claims to have “[copied] this and any other messages to the chief of Police”. She genuinely believes her claims won’t be held up to scrutiny, and the police won’t take reciprocal complaints from gay people seriously.

Unfortunately for her, even if PN was run by one man and his dog, Dr Gasper must abide by the same equality and libel laws as everyone else. Respect is a two-way street. How awful for the bigots!

1. We don’t have ‘Chiefs of Police’ in the UK do we? It’s an american thing. She could have e-mailed a chief constable or a chief superintendent but clearly her source material for this stuff is American TV.
      So we need to see our GP’s for psychiatric care but she’s e-mailing the head of an imaginary us police force based in Oxfordshire? We’re just lucky she couldn’t get commissioner Gordon on the blower I suppose.
      I can’t wait for her to confirm that Detectives Frank Drebin and Lenny Briscoe will be making arrests soon.

1. Oxfordshire Police are not the name of a police service in the UK either!

2. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 3:04pm

She’s a socippathic liar. I bet she’s lying about the Thames Valley Police getting involved too. Was there anything in the local Oxford papers about that I wonder?

3. The more I read her words, the more I am inclined to doubt that she has a Doctorate in English. Her use of the English language is on the level of a post o’level writer of internet fan fiction. She is one big fraud.

44. UKIP failed miserably DR!

45. MinusMinusMinus 5 May 2012, 2:30am

Pure evil in those eyes.

46. Dr Gaspar: you’ve bragged to us before about how people have flogged to support you. If you take nothing else from this shoddy performance, then learn this: the world is clearly not on your side. Have some grace and accept that you were out of line and have no place in the wider world.

1. I assume you mean ‘flocked’. Although ‘flogged’ certainly describes what a large contingent of the public want to do to her.

1. or the word she would have used in the circumstance, lol.

47. Rhoderick Gates 5 May 2012, 5:39am

Good news to see!

48. Apparently, she has also claimed that she has received “death threats” and demands for her to be “gassed”, “garroted”, “pushed off a cliff”, and “electrocuted” in response to her views.

Who does she think she is? Melanie Phillips.

49. This is one woman who should stick to home duties!

1. Nice the answer to her homophobia is misogyny? F@£k off

2. that is a sexist remark. I wish the gay guys here would raise their consciousness and avoid that sort of error! Please!

3. exactly, this never would have happened if she stayed in the kitchen. :P

1. Thanks James. You get my comment. Funny, my 2 sisters loved my comment. Poor Joss and Jennifer have no sense of humour. Even my dear old Mum would have told Dr G to get back in the kitchen!!!!!

50. Jock S. Trap 5 May 2012, 12:36pm

Good!! and good riddance.

People like this do Not deserve positions of responsibilty in any government or council.

51. Does anyone have the nerves of steel, and the educational background necessay to read her dissertation? If evidence of plagiarism were to be found this could be grounds for having her doctorate revoked.

1. Yes, and whilst it’s not amazing (NB she’s never managed to get a university post) she has a perfectly reasonable research record and several books published by highly reputable and rigorous academic presses, e.g. Oxford University Press. The woman’s vile and a fruitcake, but her qualification is a solid one.

1. You are somewhat off-base. She has only written one book that has been published, and that was a shortened verison of her PhD thesis. She makes claims to have various books in the offfing but not one of them has ever hit the printing presses, to say nothing of the book shelves. At most, she publishes the occasional theater review for an online Oxford guide.
        She is an academic failure who makes transparently absurd claims to a legitimate career. The reality is that she tutored a summer class for American students slumming it in Oxford for the summer vacation at the Stanford Center one year. She managed to scrape together another summer gig for 2012 at yet another college that caters for rich American kids wanting a holiday in Europe at Mom and Pop’s expense. The six week course curricula for the Francis E Kelley program for which she has been hired include all sorts of jolly guided tours around town….

Big Wup.

52. Paddyswurds 5 May 2012, 4:44pm

Just finished watching Wedding Wars on RTE Irish television A must see for all but especially those in favour of Marriage Equality. A very funny and also moving film Do make time to watch. it is available on youtube….

1. Robert in S. Kensington 5 May 2012, 5:02pm

Just searched YouTube, couldn’t find it.

53. My partner and I live in Quarry and Risinghurt Ward. This UKIP fruitcake has stood on several occasions but thankfully has made no adverse impact on what is a very decent, quiet city neighbourhood with lots of gay residents. The ward is solid Labour, with excellent local councillors who wipe the floor with her in terms of their active commitment to the community. Its just a shame her name is associated with us. How ironic she got a big 69! (votes).

1. Well done good people of Quarry and Risinghurt ward for recognising an anti-fruit fruitcake when one comes knocking at your door! C’mon now, you all got together and arranged the 69 votes, didn’t you! So funny, a joke for a joke! On a more serious note, I do hope you and your fellow Q & R LGBTs are writing letters to the Oxford Times countering her nonsense which they gave space to this week. It’s as bad as the Telegraph for that kind of crap. Check out the letters page this week – some loony arguing that marriage equality is wrong because it goes against the definition of marriage that she read in the dictionary!! And no pro-marriage equality letter to balance it. This is the weird world of the Oxford Times. Dr Fruitcake is just its cup of tea and its readers will not write off her lies as easily as we do unless we pro-actively challenge them at the local level.

54. GingerlyColors 5 May 2012, 9:08pm

If UKIP candidates are going to come out with the sort of garbage normally associated with the far-right then they are going to end up getting sidelined along with the extremists such as the BNP and NF.

1. Why don’t these right-wing parties embrace LGBT rights? I thought they liked marriage, stability, and families? Marriage equality is not like an economic policy which generally does suggest a broader political commitment. The pink vote would either spread or disappear (as LGBTs just voted on different issues) if they relinquished a very old and stale prejudice.

55. You mean decent people wont elect a fascist bigot into power? What a surprise.

56. Gosh, she looks peculiar to say the least. What is she so surprised about in the picture? Silly ignorant cow

57. Has Dr Gasper considered the relationship link between religion and violent terrorism