Christian Voice opposition ‘boosts North Wales Mardi Gras ticket sales’

1. ROFL

Stephen Green himself said: “We had to make a stand, we had to stand for right.”

– before he gave his woman a bitchslap.

2. Mumbo Jumbo 26 Apr 2012, 1:37pm

Stephen Green said:

“We will be at the event with the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, we will be talking to people and handing out leaflets.

Stephen Green meant:

“With luck the weather will be warm and sunny so that I can perv all those buff young men with their tops off”

3. What part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is he bringing then? There’s nothing against gay people in the Gospels. Nothing at all.

Sounds like Stephen just fancies a bit of a party. Do you think he looks good in sequined hotpants? :-D

1. *retch*

4. Mr. Green, the wife and child abuser? Yes, we should all look to him for moral guidance.

5. Spanner1960 26 Apr 2012, 2:11pm

If I were him, I’d keep his head down. He is not the Westboro Baptist Church, he is on his lonesome and liable to get a bloody good kicking from the “Tom of Finland” types.

6. Anything this wifebeater says not to do I would want to do.

1. great pix

7. Robert Brown 26 Apr 2012, 5:07pm

LoL . . . a bit like the ‘bishop’ who was in the local paper recently talking about how he believes in the bible and sticks to the bible . . . yet ‘oh by the way, I had a few affairs when I was married’ . . . hmmmmm . . . it did take me quite a while to stop laughing . . .

8. Thanks for the free publicity, Mr Green.

9. Raymond H. Burgoon-Clark 26 Apr 2012, 11:13pm

Jesus had quite a bit to say about (serial) adultery and divorce; as far as I can discover, He said nothing about abortion, contraception, or homosexuality. Oh, and paedophiles: the line for millstones forms to the RIGHT (sic).

10. GingerlyColors 26 Apr 2012, 11:44pm

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction!

1. He has become a law unto himelf. While supporting marriage, he did not support his wife and kiddies and is now living with someone else. He likes to be in the limelight and having celebrity status.
      Just reminds me of those doing likewise at Anglican Mainstream, Christian Concern, and RTV who are anti gay and who want to known as representing christianity and the church when they are not. I bet these folk like fleecing their followers for money and causes which tele evangelists do on christian tv and radio stations.

11. Maybe if you knew Stephen Green personally as I do, you wouldn’t accuse him of being a wifebeater? Just please don’t throw around unproven accusations as if they are facts. We all know what the Daily Mail are like!

1. “Maybe if you knew Stephen Green personally as I do, you wouldn’t accuse him of being a wifebeater?”

Well, it says little about your choice in friends, and you know the old saying, the measure of a man’s worth is the measure of his friends….. so I hardly think you’re opinion counts of your “friend” the wifebeater.

2. bearshaped 4 May 2012, 10:07am

Funny as both his wife and his son have been vocal about Mr Green’s abuse.