Video: Michele Bachmann calls Piers Morgan ‘rude’ during gay debate

1. Yes you are judgemental….but you are also a failure! Now crawl back under your rock.

Now that was being rude!

1. And rather quite amusing! *pats Paul on the back*

2. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 6 Mar 2012, 7:53pm

Damn, you got there before me… I’ll raise you my “she’s a thinly veiled cow wearing lipstick” line.

She’s a smug bitch who thought she was winning until the voters said GTF.

Now that’s rude.

2. Well, she is rude! Truth normally does hurt does’t it!

3. Forget about her, she’s done. The state she is in is mostly Democratic, except for her district. And her district is being altered. She has made such a total jerk of herself, and exposed so many ethics issues, and demonstrated that she doesn’t care about the office that she was elected for, that a failure to be re-elected is very very likely.

1. David Myers 8 Mar 2012, 2:26am

I sincerely hope you are right. She is totally dispicable but represents a rural area that does not have a good record on human rights and handily re-elected her two years ago and she has been a bigoted bi#ch t*rd for many years now . . . but we shall see.

4. If only she’d also called Morgan a pillock I might have found myself agreeing with her on something. Who’d have thought it eh?

5. Of course, Morgan should have asked her the question we all want to hear answered – Just what WAS she doing that time she was caught crouching in the bushes at a local LGBT event. There are photos of her literally squatting in a bush, peering round as if looking for something or someone. Just what WAS that all about, Bachmann? And why did you squeal and run in terror when a gay woman wanted to ask you a question about politics. You tried to get her arrested. What was that all about?

6. I keep hitting this “I’m not judgemental/insulting/etc, I believe in Teaditional/Christian/etc values” on comment boards and the like, and I’m beginning to see they really believe themselves when they say it. And when you use a simile to explain, they tell you you’re insulting/rude/judgmental etc., followed quickly by the cry of victimhood. Do they learn this in some kind of bootcamp?

1. Singapore Sam 6 Mar 2012, 4:11pm

2. Yep. Evangelical christian summer camps for kids are a popular tool of indoctrination.

7. Dangermouse 6 Mar 2012, 4:11pm

Piers Morgan isnt exactly a saint, The News of the World wasn’t exactly gay friendly when he was editor. Bachmann is a spent force and will fade away like an evil smell.

8. Spiritbody 6 Mar 2012, 4:36pm

Im starting to like this guy. Thats quite frightening.

9. Darren Taggart 6 Mar 2012, 4:52pm

I’m not here to judge anyone, Piers. But you’re rude and gays are evil.

1. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 6 Mar 2012, 7:55pm

Yes I am evil, Darren! Because such things exist, eh?! Looney-tune.

2. Er judge = to condemn,
      I think you just did that Darren …
      Loser!

3. I’m not here to judge anyone, Darren. But you’re rude and a troll.

1. Isn’t Darren merely paraphrasing the absurd Mrs Bachmann?

10. GingerlyColors 6 Mar 2012, 6:35pm

Piers Morgan rude? She should discuss gay issues with Dr. David Starkey – he will put her in her place.

11. Robert in S. Kensington 6 Mar 2012, 7:19pm

Viritually all of those right wing religious republicans in the U.S. and right wing conservative counterparts in the UK are nothing more than psychopathic liars and sociopaths. Their brains are proof that devolution exists on a much lower level than expected. They’ve not evolved much since the Neanderthals

1. Staircase2 7 Mar 2012, 12:07am

I think you should do your research on Neanderthals…

(much of the contemporary Human Race is now believed to contain Neanderthal genes…)

12. Michele Bachman makes me shiver… your typical “Stepford wife”.

13. Typical of Ms. Bachmann to attack people for pointing out the obvious. She’s an A+ student from the Sarah Palin college of political games.

14. Staircase2 7 Mar 2012, 12:06am

Its funny how I would suddenly find Piers Morgan looking open minded! lol

…Funny what a change in continent can do to your sensibility…

Its also interesting to me, being in the UK, to watch what is pretty tame interviewing by UK standards completely rocking American Bachmann – you can see in her eyes there’s a kind of complete disbelief that someone would ‘talk to her like that’.

She’s desperately trying to maintain her icy right-wing American polish and yet failing lol

Its as if she’s never encountered someone who’s dared to question her fully and call her to book…

Good for Piers!

1. I too find myself in the wholly unexpected position of beginning to like Piers Morgan, a slightly worrying development otherwise, I’d have thought!

15. She is just typical of the religious zealots in this country who use their “beliefs” to JUSTIFY their bigotry. None of them are intelligent enough to understand that their “beliefs” do NOT give them the right to discriminate against a group of people. Their latest argument is that they are “losing their freedom of religion”… What a complete LOAD of CRAP!

16. Termination or Idolization 7 Mar 2012, 4:18pm

I’m not alone then. People are starting to like Morgan. For years I have thought of him as a bit of a Five Star Plonker but this and his comment that if a child of his came out he would be happy for them. This means he may have crawled from the swamp he once inhabited.

Without doubt the News Of The World was a hateful rag and he is certainly culpable of transgressing so many boundaries and of course the law. We have probably all been guilty of doing things at the behest of employers that we find morally repugnant.

As the editor of a component of the Murdoch Empire you sell your soul to the devil. Now Morgan is a fully established member of the glitterati he must embrace a range of views. If you want Elton or other high profile gay people on speed dial it’s either time to live another lie or open up and show the world you’re not a twat. Good for you Piers. Stick it to the bigots or embrace the new skin you have crawled into.

As for the bitch, banish to Alaska.

17. James DuPlessis 7 Mar 2012, 6:10pm

Piers Morgan is rude, but Michelle Bachmann is barely Human. She is a reptilian skankmonster which inhabits the 5th ring of Hell (according to my take on Dante). May she suffer painfully for being judgemental!