Video: Kirk Cameron calls gays ‘destructive to civilisation’

1. A twitterer named Tiffany Reisz nailed this one (so to speak):

Dear Kirk Cameron, If you have found homosexuality to be destructive, I have two words of advice for you–more lube. Love, Tiffany

2. Jamie Taylor 5 Mar 2012, 3:57pm

Damn he could have been so cute as a gay!

3. Peter Cat 5 Mar 2012, 3:57pm

Nothing wrong with him that a roll of gaffa tape couldn’t fix.

4. The freek show Kirk and Baldwin proves again just how mental these religionists are. I think the pair of them are quite despicable creatures lacking in humanity and devoid of reason.

5. Homosexuality is not destructive, unnatural nor detrimental! Kirk Cameron’s attitude is destructive, unnatural and detrimental!

His whole philospohy is screwed up!

6. Jason Brown 5 Mar 2012, 4:08pm

How many wars has homosexuality caused?
    How many wars has religion caused?
    I rest my case.

1. B L Z Bub 5 Mar 2012, 4:12pm

Oh go and blow it out your @rse. Freak.

2. the majority of HIV deaths can be attributed to the catholic church and the abuse it reigns over the world.. (sex abuse of children creating broken adults, banning of condoms worldwide and so much more hatespeech hidden behind the words of the ‘lord’)

1. Commander Thor 5 Mar 2012, 6:59pm

How much HIV has Harry Potter caused?

3. What is a homsexualist??? is that a word??

1. Nah, he’s just drunk again. Just can’t kick that bottle, he can’t….

4. “How much HIV has the bible caused?”

ALL OF IT.

5. “How much HIV has the bible caused?”

ALL OF IT.

Because according to your sort AIDS and HIV are God’s punishment to the ‘immoral’ so you Bible believers think your God did it. Nice God, by the way. Really forgiving, really loving, inflicting a killer disease not just on the ‘immoral’, by his judgement, but all those innocents who received contaminated blood transfusions. very thoughtful. And this God is meant to care for us all?

1. Same excuse by the holiest ones that are chosen; I hear that same stuff ranting about the coming of rapture; but LOOK!! We’re still here!!!
        Always have… Wonder how? We’re BORN from the straight & narrow minded.

6. Billions, mostly due to the Catholics telling people not to use a condom.

7. Oh, bless – that has all the intellectual sophistication of ‘Heads I win, tails you lose’. (Mind you, it’s what we expect of you, Keith.)

7. Cameron certainly needs salvation – from his idiocy.

8. Kirk Cameron has a ministry, that ministry has a web page, that web page has a “donate” button. What he is doing is garnering attention on the off-chance of getting some plebs to donate to his cause. He is using the hatred model of business that the WBC uses. Without being a potty extremist, he would not get the oxygen of publicity that he needs to make money. This is all just a grift, and the proper response is to ignore him. He’s a has-bean with a gossip-column problem and is better disregarded.

1. Rashid Karapiet 7 Mar 2012, 10:56am

Ignore Kirk Cameron – consider Roman Catholics being told they have to condemn gay marriage on pain of all kinds of horrors – this from the inheritors of the Inquisition. Once again I recommend as an antidote, Keith Sharpe’s ‘The Gay Gospels’ in which he surgically and wittily takes apart traditional Christian teaching about homosexuality – http://www.o-books.net or http://www.thegaygospels.com – read it – it’ll cheer you up enormously.

9. Just because more people believe homosexuality is acceptable, doesn’t make it any more acceptable. It’s God’s word. Homosexuality=Sin, Sin=Hell. It’s doesn’t get any more black and white than that. Only God’s word matters. Our opinions don’t. If God said it’s wrong, and it’s a sin. Then it’s wrong and it’s a sin. People have the choice to believe what they want. Unfortunately, if a person’s views and lifestyles differ from God’s plan, Eternity in Hell is the price they will pay.

1. You=religious nut

And intelligent people do not take the “word of god” from religions nuts with obvious mental health issues, sorry. Try a pharmacist, they can help you.

2. Only God’s word matters.

Disagree. Now run along.

3. And which God are you talking about?? I’m sure its not my God…there is more than one religion you know. Silly person. And as for your ‘Gods word’ don’t even get me started…Women turning to salt….men living in whales….talking snakes…..blah blah blah

4. Aaron…this is where your entire argument stumbles dramatically into a very deep and rocky abyss…other than in your over active imagination there is no god and never has been! Using your own logic – just because you believe in your particular brand of sky pixie does not make it true!

5. Your god is a bronze age fiction, created by nomadic tribesmen who could not explain why the sun rose. Your buy-bull is full of talking animals, women turned in to condiments, men living in fishes, satyrs, dragons, sea monsters and unicorns. In short it’s tripe, nonsense, garbage. And you are falling for it because religion is a handy tool to extort the gullible and control the weak. So take your christo-babble and pound it.

6. As God and Hell don’t exist your comments only go to expose your superstitious beliefs as backward and laughable – Your closeted sexual identity is not goin’ to be satisfied by hating those people who have evolved and embraced their sexuality as decent and honest and open.
      GOD= Nonexistant –
      Hell= a place the church invented 400 yrs after the God fairy tales book was created – all because those high priests of hokum needed a scap goat to deflect from peoples endless questions about their absent deity.

7. Your god. Religion is a private matter.

8. you are a complete and utter brainwashed twit who is living in false hope please go see your doctor they can give some tablets for this delusinal sky god you believe in.

9. God never said anything about it. The only laws directly from God are the ten commandments. The rest came from men making laws to control other people.

Jesus did say ‘love one another’. if everyone tried doing that, it would be a better world.

10. You really have to ignore Kirk Cameron, the man is a complete moron. This is the same person that believes “Crocoduck” is the proof evolution isn’t real. Look it up, its up there with Keith and his “gays kill babies” lunacy. Actually, to say Kirk Cameron is a moron is an understatement and an insult to stupid people.

1. Let’s not forget the sleepless nights Kirk claims atheists have over the banana!
      How did Kirk Cameron get to be spokesman of anything? The man has a nursery school understanding of anything remotely scientific, and in conjunction with Stephen Balwin hanging on his every word creates a critical mass of stupid.

1. FranklyBewildered 6 Mar 2012, 10:09am

BanAnas??????

Maybe if he stuck one up his hole he might have a revalation.

2. Please. Have another drink Keith, the idea that I would debate with a drunk like you is simply laughable,

3. Drooling imbecile? You talking to yourself again, Keith?

4. No, but I would like Pink News to have a chat with your ISP in protest at your constant stream of hate speech. There is a good chance you are in violation of the terms and service of your provider.

1. But, dumb@ss, you have no RIGHT to a contract with an ISP. I’m sure if you were in breach, and there’s a chance you would be, that they would laugh themselves cross-eyed if you tried to assert the UN convention on human rights. And – you pointless bag of sputum – most people on the planet with HIV are hetero.

2. “my freedom of speech is protected under the Un convention of human rights”

LOL! What are you, 5?

That’s why we’re on the wining side, and you’re losing.

3. FranklyBewildered 6 Mar 2012, 10:11am

actually, I’m curious how this windbag concludes that HIV kills innocents since he claims that we’re NOT innocent because we’re abominations etc.

4. No need to be curious, FranklyBewildered. :D His explanations make no sense whatsoever and involve making up things and drawing idiotic conclusions. You’d get more sense out of a block of wood.

11. Christine Beckett 5 Mar 2012, 4:25pm

“I need an overhaul of the heart more than anyone.”

Yeah, damn freaking right you do…..

chrissie

12. Former actor and self-styled “Jesus freak” Stephen Baldwin …

Just ‘freak’ will do.

13. Wow. If this guy was spewing this garbage 2000 years ago I’d say fair enough. But in 2012?? And he’s only 41?? You have to worry about his mind.

14. GO KIRK!! You said it correctly and exactly to the point!!!

1. Are you referring to Captain Kirk? Because, I mean, you couldn’t be THAT stupid to agree with Kirk Cameron, I mean the man is a basket case fool.

2. Let me guess – You once opened up to a gay friend who turned down your pathetic sexual advances and the rejection has exposed your petty jealous personality for the stinky old bitch you truly are…. bless.

1. No need to be nasty JD, just pity these poor backward types. True, ignorance can be a choice, but people like Cinders probably had a head start.

2. I suspect the same. She’s probably such a rancid bitch it would be like screwing crackling.

1. No, actually, I am a really nice person, I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe, enough said there. I chose not to be ugly, you all are choosing to be ugly, again, enough said there. I am not to be pitied because I agree with what Kirk Cameron said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is mine. The Lord Jesus came to save us from our sins, and I try to live my life according to HIS WILL. I am not perfect, nor will I ever be, but with these increasingly nasty comments, I do truly pray for your souls, because someday, we all will have to answer for how we lived our life down here on earth. I will have to answer for my sins, you will have to answer for yours. The Lord is a God of love, that he is, but He died on the cross to save us, a people of selfish nasty ways, because He loved us, regardless. If you are not saved, then you will not go to heaven, it is that plain and simple. I personally want to spend eternity with my Lord and Savior.

1. That plain and simple story existed for thousands of years before christians picked it up and ran with it so that it is really quite a challenge to refrain from deriding your beliefs.

But I am prepared to examine your hard evidence.

2. You’re quite right Cindy, you are entitled to your opinion, just as we’re entitled to point out how absurd your beliefs are. You needn’t respond, you can just pray – and much good may it do you.

3. “No, actually, I am a really nice person”

I see you’re a lair too.

4. FranklyBewildered 6 Mar 2012, 10:13am

you ARE ugly inside your mind.

Captain Kirk is a better role model. and that’s saying something.

5. Deluded Judaeo-Helenic rubbish.
            Bye-bye.

2. I am actually a really nice person, I just choose to live my live for the Lord, who died for me, to save me from my sins.

1. Oh no you’re not!

2. A NICE person wouldn’t come to a gay website to be abusive.

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha – well we live our lives for our selves and thosde we love for our friends and the people in our community no matter what they do.

Given there is no Lord – yours is simply a wasted life -

3. Cindy: “I try to live my life according to HIS WILL.”

Fair enough, but live YOUR life as you see fit and stop trying to stop others doing the same with THEIR lives. You’re a Christian so you would be rather annoyed if someone from another religion spent all day trying to make you follow THEIR religion and going on and on about it, yes? I feel the same about you.

You might indeed be a ‘nice person’ but you need to understand that we can be different yet entitled to equal rights. No-one here seeks to remove your right to be a Christian, so stop trying to discriminate againts people just because they’re not exactly like you. We’re no better and no worse.

3. Yes Kirk, that’s right – just go.

4. another utter outdated brainwashed fool get some help

15. GingerlyColors 5 Mar 2012, 4:52pm

Why don’t you go and take a running jump off the end of Mr. Morgan’s first name, Kirk Cameron!

16. Kirk did nothing wrong, he has a set of beliefs and standards that he holds dear and true to his heart, he believes what he believes in, and I happen to agree with him. In the Bible, it says that homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord, so what is it that you all dont get? He said it right, if you have those feelings, you dont have to act on them. We are all entitled to our opinions, and I agree with Kirk. He has his rights, just like you have your rights, and when the trumpet blows and our Lord and Savior comes to bring us home to him, I know I will be one of those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior and am saved. Am I perfect, absolutely not, but, like Kirk, if we decide to live our lives for the Lord, it is our right to do so. Not once did Kirk get angry or nasty, not like some of the posts I am seeing here.

1. Did Kirk get angry – no, nasty – arguably, stupid – utterly.
      No free passes in this neck of the woods for dumbass homophobes.

2. The bible also says its okay to rape you Cindy. I assume you’re okay with this?

3. What about the rights of a potentially gay son? Or are you just another dumbarse that think sexuality is a ‘choice’?

4. ‘By their fruits ye shall know them’.
      Yes is interesting to read the v rude comments that are written here.
      It says a lot about the state of hearts.

1. Funny you should mention fruits… Kirk has an interesting theory about the banana he wanted to share with you.
        Just don’t mention the coconut.

2. …and your comment about your state of mind and reason.

5. You people are merely fixing your so called beliefs to a deity – because those superstitions are all laid out for you – no thought, no justification, no intelligence.

You cannot hope to orally abuse people and not expect us to retaliate, you backward, bigoted bitch!

6. Your psychopathic genocidal murderous god fiction isn’t fit to lick my boots. Spare us your cowering in awe at your ridiculous boogeyman.

7. and in the 21st century people are sick of you brainwashed bastards still believing in a book of myths your outdated you jackass look beyond what you was taught and you will find this out you must be really weak if you dont

8. GingerlyColors 6 Mar 2012, 8:36am

Keith has had a sex change!!!

1. GingerlyColors 7 Mar 2012, 8:33am

A thumbs down from Keith perhaps?

17. Well done Kirk.
    It is rare to hear the conservative and biblical perspective these days.

1. Thank you James.

1. So, your okay with your biblically ordained lower status Cindy and the god given right to rape you? Please explain.

1. Cindy, aka James, aka Keith, probably won’t explain.

1. I do not have a biblically ordained lower status, and no one at all has the “right to rape me” as you so crudely commented. Seriously, I had no clue this was a “gay” site when I made my first comment, but maybe the Lord sent me to this site for a reason. I saw the interview on HLN this morning, googled it because I thought Kirk did a great job answering all the questions being thrown at him, and it led me here. I have “gay” friends, I dont judge them, they live their life how they want to live their life, I live mine according to how I think I should live mine. We are all entitled to our own opinion, this is mine. But notice, I am not being ugly, you all are. That tells me something.

2. Maybe your Lord sent you to this site so that you could be ridiculed, Cindy. After all, it can only make you even more smug and sanctimonious.

3. “I do not have a biblically ordained lower status, and no one at all has the “right to rape me” as you so crudely commented.”

Really? Didn’t bother to read it all, did you?

Then you do not know your bible. How about getting an education before you use that books as a means to back up your nasty little prejudices, you moron.

“I have “gay” friends, I dont judge them”

Then you’re “gay friends” have poor taste in acquaintances. More fool them.

“But notice, I am not being ugly, you all are. That tells me something.”

Tells me you don’t know what you’re talking about. And that tells ME something:- your and idiot with more prejudiced then smarts. How do you like being a bigot? Does it help to say you think god wants you to be a prejudiced idiot?

People like you Cindy make me sick.

4. yes, you ARE judging your gay friends. By regarding them as abominations, by saying they are not saved etc. You are putting yourself above them. you ARE judging.

But I doubt you can understand the distinction between your pontificating about the Bible and the REAL WORLD.

5. “When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.” (Deuteronomy 25:11-12) – needless amputation of limbs for females.

“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.” (Leviticus 12:2)

“But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.” (Leviticus 12:5) – Uncleanliness of women (even more uncleanliness if giving birth to a woman).

Cont

6. “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.” (I Corinthians 11:3)

“For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.” (I Corinthians 11:8-9) – Inferiority of women.

Now tell me how great you find you lovely religion now, luckily people have fought to change peoples perception of women away from what the bible says, we are only doing the same.

2. How marvelouslybrave of you to say such retrograde nonsense on a gay site. The reason its rare, is bcuase stupidity is no longer socially acceptable.

3. Not rare enough.

4. The buy-bull – the campfire tales of bronze age nomads who could not explain why the sun rose. Full of genocide, ethnic cleansing, butchery and ridiculous magical fairy tales. In short – it is cr@p.

5. You’re right James. It is rare. Thankfully. Time to consign that old book to the archives, just like all the other religions which have been and gone.

18. RH Brooksea 5 Mar 2012, 5:11pm

when liberals and immorals are consumed by the fire of God, Those that choose the “narrow path” will be sitting ringside slupring our margarita’s and warming our feet by their burning methane flames.

1. …coming from your mouths

1. RH Brooksea 5 Mar 2012, 5:20pm

Actually will use your “flapjack” billows to “blow” the flame[r]s as you obviously already do.

1. Please don’t quit now, that was almost a coherent sentence.

1. LOL @ flapjack. I love this Brooksea guy, he’s a bona fide basket case. What a hoot. So rare to get a real one these days….

2. He should meet Keith, a match made in heaven.

2. LOL! Playing with the medicine cabinet again, were we?

3. Yes, yes, of course you will be, all you illiberals will have such fun together.

*pats hand*

1. RH Brooksea 5 Mar 2012, 5:21pm

illiberals? are you illiterate too?

1. I think not. If you can write immorals as a plural noun I see no reason why I shouldn’t write illiberals in the same way. However, I’d be most interested to know if someone so clearly literate as you could inform me otherwise.

Oh BTW, the plural of margarita is margaritas – you may not quite understand what a possessive apostrophe is yet, so I suggest you look it.

Bless.

1. ‘Look it up’ I meant.

4. RH Brooksea 5 Mar 2012, 5:23pm

AWESOME! the more negatives I get the better the post!! Where are you drag queens now?

1. LOL!

Delusional as well as a learning difficulty! How unfortunate you are to be born with both conditions. Your god must hate you….

2. ‘AWESOME!’ – what are you, 15?

5. Your god is a figment of imagination, fiction, BS, junk. Your prayers are like writing a letter to santa asking for a pony and you are nothing but a gullible and easily exploited mental child.

1. RH Brooksea 5 Mar 2012, 5:30pm

Will save your burning soul for last Valksy. Am starting my celestial firelog pile early I see.

You and all your kind will burn well. . .

1. WTF are you talking about? LMAO! Did they make a mistake with your meds today? Sheesh, the health service has a lot to answer for…. you should call your nurse.

2. You think that I will cower in fright at your boogeyman because you do? No, dear. I grew up and grew out of invisible friends. But go ahead, cower and grovel and piddle your pants in fright.

3. You and all your kind will burn well. .

My my, full of Christian Love, aren’t you?

Actually more agape [between the ears] than Agape.

(Don’t worry about it RH, you won’t get it.)

6. Isn’t alcohol forbidden in the bible?

1. Erm no, Joss – think of communion, or the marriage at Cana (turning water into wine)!

1. Why do the Armish say that it is?

I think there is a difference between wine and a Margarita. The bible says that drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. I don’t think he’ll be pleased when “the righteous” decide the apocalypse is a good time for a cocktail.

2. Actually I don’t think the Amish do say that, Joss.

1. Spanner1960 5 Mar 2012, 11:41pm

Yeah, but then the Bible doesn’t say you can’t use a food processor or BluRay player either.

7. is that a biblical promise??????

19. Keith Farrell 5 Mar 2012, 5:30pm

Kirk is the type of person that would kill his child as an abomination, if he could not get the child to change to being straight with the help of his mad religion. he cannot show where God ordaned marage as being between 1 man and 1 woman because it is not in the bible, unless he has an even more wako translation.

20. “Destructive, unnatural and detrimental” – sounds more like he’s describing his religion.

21. More to the point…what is this idiot doing on CNN is the first place? And what about all those producers laps he sat on to get a job on TV?

22. I find it terrifying that people like him exist…especially as an actor?!

23. To use a good Aussie expression ‘He is such a wanker’ !!!!

1. Spanner1960 5 Mar 2012, 11:37pm

I think you will find us English invented the word. (Probably to describe Australians)

1. Could go either way. But Aussies and English alike can surely agree that it applies to Kirk, baldwin and their collection of apoligists cluttering up the posts here?

24. CoffeeDrinkerFL 5 Mar 2012, 10:17pm

It does not matter what a has been tv star turned christian wing nut thinks, the problem is that the republican party, which accounts for half of congress, shares those same views, and is working against the equal rights for gays, women and anyone else they don’t agree with.

25. Baldwin has disliked Morgan ever since celebrity apprentice. The guy preaches bigotry drowning in hypocricy.

He was so stuck up himself on that show.

Baldwin failed to condem personal attacks against Morgan concerning his kids yet is happy to support a guy who would coomit child abuse in my eyes by not allowing his child to have a self identity that didnt meet his approval

26. Strange to see so many ‘Kirk-supporters’ posting on here. I really would hate to meet anyone who genuinely holds these views “close to their hearts” – dangerous individuals who are a threat to a tolerant and welcoming society.

These so-called ‘Christians’ seem to ignore the loving and unprejudiced message of Jesus Christ and instead focus on the scary, fire-and-brimstone damnation of the Old Testament.

How can anyone with an advanced mind actually take that vitriolic book at face value? And how can they conveniently ignore the more ludicrous orders from the OT (seafood anyone?) whilst being obsessed with the vague reference to homosexuality?

My mind boggles.

1. I suspect the people making the negative religious statements are American Evangelicals (read: fundamentalists/ extremists). They are not representative of the majority of people who identify as Christian, in the same way that the majority of Muslims are not represented by the minority of extremists/ terrorists. It’s a case of the minority that shouts loudest (and most controversially) gets the most attention.

2. “Dangerous individuals who are a threat to a tolerant and welcoming society”
      You say this, but you too are not tolerant of other people’s beliefs.

1. David Myers 7 Mar 2012, 10:44am

We are tolerant of beliefs but not hate. If your belief is in hatred and intolerance, naturally we will not tolerate that.

27. HIV is highly disproportiante in the homosexualists community. You do understand disproportionte?

Bless. I suspect Valksy well understands what ‘disproportionate’ means but it looks as though you’re having more than a little trouble with it.

28. The interview has put me in the unexpected and rather disturbing position of actually rather liking Piers Morgan (in this one instance anyway).

1. Ahha, I had much the same thought. How worrying when the likes of Morgan hold the moral high ground!

29. Spanner1960 5 Mar 2012, 11:35pm

Well, as one Daily Mail commenter said” He has every right to voice his opinion.”

I agree. Who the hell is this bloke anyway, and why is what he has to say of any importance whatsoever?

SO not news.

1. He is a no one has been from an 80’s US piece of poop sitcom.

1. Ben Foster 6 Mar 2012, 5:37pm

I can’t even remember the sitcom. did it air in the UK?

30. “disproportionte”?

No, what’s the hell is a “disproportionte”? LOL! You’re a clown.

I understand disproportionate. Brest cancer is disproportionate among women.

So what? That’s the epidemiology of disease. Its irrelevant.

Do you understand disproportionate.

“as manifest by my continued presence here and on other places.”

If you call hundreds of your comments deleted ad “Presence”, sure. LOL!

1. rareperfume 6 Mar 2012, 10:26am

How anyone using such a disgustingly graphic name can call anyone else out on any subject is beyond me.

2. Cancer is disproportionate in the west, shall we all move to africa?

1. I’ll take my chances with cancer, but feel free to take my place, you might see the harm your beliefs actually do over there.

3. “So you seem to be in agreement that HIV is disproportionate amongst the homosexualists”

I’m only agreeing that you’re a damaged drunk. That IS what you were implying, isn’t it?

1. “You rally don’t have a decent argument in you sunshine.”

Oh, I do. I just don’t expect someone who clearly demonstrates a psychotic illness and alcohol addiction to understand it.

In short, I don’t debate with crazies – its pointless, until you are cured.

Besides, my intellect is above you. You stick to the poo you like to play with, its more your level.

Bye now!

31. Oh, no, not another Ted Haggard! What are they like.

32. with 7 billion on the planet
    that dick head has no brains

33. Please let us in the US send him to the UK. Please!!

34. I love this petition against him.

35. I think Kirk and Baldwin make a lovely couple and wouldn’t their children be gorgeous. These two has beens don’t have careers anymore and never had substantial ones at that so now they run around blowing off their distorted views on Christianity. I would imagine God shuddering at their shameless behaviour and I doubt he is too happy with them spreading their hatred around. Remember boys you do have to face God one day and explain your behaviour. That will be tough.

36. Just a reminder, Kirk has the right to his opinion, still, in this country and he did not say he “hated” anyone, but decided as an adult with his own opinions to express them when asked about it and then stuck to his principles when pressured by those who disagree with him. He never said he hated anyone, but he does not have to agree with someone’s lifestyle if he does not want to, that’s what the word “freedom” means in this country. I’m sure he has a few friends, as I do that may be gay, but do all friends agree with everything each other does or says, no they don’t. That does not mean hate in any sense of the word. It means disagreement. Just say’n

37. Kirk Cameron,
    Saying homosexuality is destructive to civilization and not adding the recorded facts of straight men & women that have abandoned, raped & even killed the children they gave birth to, is still saying the same horror of the church…
    And history is not yet all forgotten, as it keep rising up.
    QUESTION Kirk: If you are a devote follower of God and the son, [why?] saying those things that Christ would never have said.