Restraining order for trans teen who impersonated Katie Price

1. Well, if the Price is right

2. Seriously though, slow news day??

3. I am more stunned the bank was so stupid. Have your seen a picture of the impersonator?

1. Why didn’t she try and impersonate Alison Moyet instead?? probably would be more convincing.

1. I was going to say she could maybe do Matt Lucas reasonably convincingly.
        I originally thought the picture PN is running beside the article was the impersonator

1. Ben Foster 27 Feb 2012, 7:07pm

I thought that, do. I thought Katie Price was glamorous. That looks like a caricature of a chav from a TV sketch show.

1. Has she shoplifted a pair of melons in her top?

2. So did I (the picture, I mean)!

2. Suddenly Last Bummer 28 Feb 2012, 2:39pm

If Adele went ‘edgy’ this is what she’d look like.

4. How is it relevant whether she was trans or not? She is a criminal and I’m appalled with the lack of security when with the bank! When will they start checking IDs?

1. There is no requirement in UK (at least in England, Wales and Scotland) to carry any kind of I.D.
      You can even drive your car without carrying your licence. Plus, you can pass all the way through the criminal justice system without ever having to prove who you are.

5. Why would anyone want to impersonate Katie Price is beyond me!

6. I’d be more worried about her wanting to be like Katie Price.

7. Another Hannah 27 Feb 2012, 5:15pm

Given the shxt they’ve given me over the years for a totally clean record no sympathy.

1. What’s Katie Price ever done to you?

2. Ben Foster 27 Feb 2012, 7:04pm

I was thinking the same. Who can even do a simple cash withdrawal without all kinds of security measures. What was this bank thinking of?

8. Poo on the penis......,.euuugh! 27 Feb 2012, 5:15pm

An idiot on 2 counts.

1. Ben Foster 27 Feb 2012, 7:02pm

As I said once before, AS IF WE WERE ASKING YOU!

9. GingerlyColors 28 Feb 2012, 7:46am

Identity theft is an offence and the perpretrator, transgendered or not should expect to be dealt with by the police and the courts.

1. Poo on the penis...,.euuugh! 28 Feb 2012, 9:04am

There is no such offence as ‘identity theft’. Have yo been to the’ Stu ‘ school of law? That idiot thought homophobia and racism are offences!!

1. GingerlyColors 29 Feb 2012, 9:32am

Homophobia and racism are offences, so is trolling.

10. The fact she’s trans is really irrelevant but I am appalled that the bank believed that someone who doesn’t look at all like the person they’re impersonating (though if this was over the phone then maybe she sounds like her?) And Katie Price is in the media a lot, so even I, know basically what she looks like, and if I didn’t I could probably go and check in a copy of heat or ok or something. So it’s appalling that a bank would accept such fraud!

11. Chester666666 28 Feb 2012, 11:22am

I thought the photo in the story was the fake
    from the you’vebeentangoes skin to the overly large breasts

12. PMSL I wouldn’t be banking at the bank which allowed this to happen. Obviously their staff need Specsavers. Seriously!

13. Suddenly Last Bummer 28 Feb 2012, 2:37pm

Dunno why the bank worker is getting it in the neck, the real Katie Price looks like the type of bad tranny one has the misfortune to encounter miming to Judy Garland songs in a provincial gay bar.

14. Sucky security. Here you can’t do anything with out the tellers making you punch in your pin on a machine to confirm your identity. So a little strange…

15. This is actually hilarious. Was the bank manager blind, deaf and stupid?