Builder fined for taunting man with cement penises

1. Keith Farrell 16 Feb 2012, 10:45am

shame, is that all they fined him, I would have made him pay £50 per month for the rest of his life, so that everyday he can be reminded about what he did, nothing like long term punishment to make people think

1. you’ve really got to careful about calling for really punitive fines…..there is an absolute danger in producing sympathy for the miscreant.
      I’d hate to see the Gay community to be seen as vicious, vindictive and bitchy!

2. “cement penises”

I wonder if he sells them?

1. I’d love two. One for the garden and the other as a seat in the house.

1. And always handy as a hat stand or door stop.

JML will be flogging them soon.

1. Mumbo Jumbo 16 Feb 2012, 1:35pm

I was thinking of the pottery scene in Ghost…….

3. What a prick!

1. Paddyswurds 16 Feb 2012, 11:23am

Clearly his calling card…lol

4. john dickens 16 Feb 2012, 10:48am

He might have made them of silicon!

1. Do you mean Silicone?

Silicon is the stuff they use to make computer chips

1. I think that’s the future of sex toys right there ;)

1. David Myers 17 Feb 2012, 8:08am

Hmmm? A computer in a dildo? What could that be programmed to do?

1. anything you want it to do! ;)

5. GingerlyColors 16 Feb 2012, 10:56am

It is no fun for women when they walk past building sites and are subjected to wolf-whistles and other sexist remarks. How would Michael Parkes like it if he had to walk past a building site where they employed only gay men?

1. Perpetuating that behaviour will not help in the slightest.

And you’re also perpetuating the incorrect stereotype of the ‘predatory’ gay male.

2. Parkes (the guy who made the sculptures and harrassed Mr Ives) couldn’t attend court because he was injured from being pushed down a flight of stairs by a co-defendant… ROFLMAO . wow. speaks volumes.

1. doesn’t it just. I hope we catch up with him on Cowboy Builders sometime with Dom chasing him for explanations!

3. David Myers 17 Feb 2012, 8:13am

Twenty-five years ago I was forman of a government make-work painting crew restoring a church. A lot of our “employees” were trying out various catcalls on women passing by. I told them to desist. They said it was their right by way of freedom of speech. I said if you don’t stop, then I’ll exercise my freedom of speech and start whistling at the goodlooking guys as they pass by. That was the end of that. Simple.

6. He broke his ankle in November – it’s now mid-February – surely he’s not still indisposed? And what’s with all the typos in the article? Also I laughed at the last line: “The builder turned sculptor” :D.

1. Paddyswurds 16 Feb 2012, 11:32am

@Blazer…
      …..”And what’s with all the typos in the article?” This is something I have been wondering about recently too. It say a lot about our Education system. Quite a few references to “Gay Marriage” and “the Gays” have appeared lately as well and they all or most of them seem to be from one particular male writer, as in fact does this story. Pink news needs to get to grips with this attitude or it will lose even more readers than it has already done in the recent past. The slovenly presentation is only showing severe disrespect for the readers and contributors on this site.

1. Particularly with the tacit acceptance of all the hateful religous posters on these fora.

I’m wholeheartedly sick of being likened to paedophiles, bestiality ,being told I’m a sinner and will burn in hell etc.

They ain’t winning any friends, that’s for sure.

1. I agree with you about the typos. But I read these columns because it’s about gay issues. Unfortunately it’s not all good news. I want to know what our enemies are thinking and doing!
          So please keep up the good work Pink News.

2. yeah,, but if we ban them we lower ourselves to their level of censoring all opposing views.

1. is it me, or is the troll excusing child abuse?

2. Dave North 18 Feb 2012, 8:24pm

Unfortunately with the likes of Keith, it is not opposing views it is just downright poisonous hostility.

I have yet to read 1 credible thing this freak says.

I’ve came to the conclusion he is just an alcoholic, not very intelligent anus worshiping wind up merchant.

Best ignored.

3. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 8:16pm

quite true, simply having paedophiliac tendencies is not a crime. acting on them is.

Homosexuality is not a crime in civilised countries. Feel free to move to one of the uncivilised ones and see how well they treat Christians, Keith, even lying ones like you.

By the way, did not Catholics in England break the law for several hundred years before their Emancipation? Bravely standing up for their rights to be Christians of a certain faith, despite the oppression by other Christians. That’s what gays in those nasty countries that are still 200 or more years behind the times are doing.

As for your last comment it is a downright lie and you know it. child abuse is most commonly found in hetero homes.

(And yes, I know, DNFTT! But troll lies must be challenged.)

4. Are you pissed, or just illiterate?

5. Keith, a pathologically homophobic Christian defender of paedophiles trying to lay blame on gay people but clearly unconcerned about protecting children, it all adds up with this vile little man doesn’t it.

6. have you been drinking from the font again?

‘hoosexuality’?

its clear your views on the law are as muddled as your views on the LGBT community. Why not be a good person and crawl back into the darkest corner of the cave you inhabit?

2. also the careless use of Carital Letters when they are not needed or correct…we don’t need no educashun!!

7. I was more curious about the article’s headline… there I was expecting to read about a poor man suffering from having multiple penises in his pants, all of them made of cement no less, being taunted by some vicious construction work.

1. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 8:10pm

i only just got that one. Thanks for the chuckle.

8. Jason Brown 16 Feb 2012, 1:03pm

Seems hypocritical to be homophobic for a man obsessed with sculpting penises.

1. Dave North 16 Feb 2012, 1:50pm

I wonder who he got to model for him.

Or did he model it on the pr!ck he saw in the mirror.

2. I was about to say, how come it’s always the fiercely ‘hetro’ ladsmag crowd who seem to spend much of their time doing stuff like this or drawing penises on toilet walls. Who is it for?
      Let’s face it, the gent’s toilet demographic isn’t exactly the opposite sex.

3. David Myers 17 Feb 2012, 8:18am

He was just putting up advertising for “rough trade”. ;-)

9. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 7:46pm

The abuse is uncalled for. He deserves the fine.

But am I the only one with the sneaking thought – who’s penis were they modelled on?

1. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 7:51pm

ah, I notice Dave North in a previous reply was on the same wavelength!

I’m reminded of Lenny Henry making a humorous response to racial attacks on his home by wondering if the thugs brought the excrement with them or did it on the spot. Did Mr Parks whip up the penises in his cement mixer or prepare them at home?

2. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 7:52pm

as if I was asking you!!!

3. Poor old Keith. Self-awareness can be a good thing, you needn’t refer to yourself in quite such negative terms (even though others may).

10. Ben Foster 16 Feb 2012, 8:24pm

half the comments keep vanishing. is it my computer cache or is keith eating them? Who knows what trolls like to snack on.

1. You know, your mother is really good in bed – but i guess you found that out for yourself already

2. Ben Foster 17 Feb 2012, 1:23am

Every part of your statement is a lie, Keith. It’s not even ignorance. You are a downright lying troll.

11. I am a 29 years old lady,mature and beautiful. and now i am seeking a good man who can give me real love, so i got a username josedvilla on — Agelover.СòM —, a nice and free place for younger women and older men,or older women and younger men, to interact with each other.Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

12. Tradesmen can be very weird and so unworldly. My art collection absolutely freaks them right out! Some of these people need to get out more!

1. “Some of these people need to get out more!”

Sso do the pair just above you, emmy & keith. Wouldn’t they make a lovely couple!

1. Dave North 18 Feb 2012, 8:25pm