Israel urged: No war before Madonna’s Pride gig, please

1. I sometime have to wonder if some other gay men have anything inside their heads other than divas, fashion and pink cotton wool. I love Madonna, but this is about a potential war that will kill a lot of innocent people and potentially start world war three. Perspective please people!

1. James Incer 13 Feb 2012, 11:36am

Love the irony of calling for people to have perspective when you’ve said World War 3 might start.

1. Paddyswurds 13 Feb 2012, 11:49am

re you on some other planet or lost somewhere in Narnia. The potential for all out conflict if the Zionists attack Iran is even greater than it was a couple of months before WW2. Rather than the illusion being created that it is over Iran’s Nuclear capabilities the real reason is an opportunity to grab Iran’s huge oil reserves. Russia and China and any Islamic countries on the one side and the oil hungry USA , Israel and the West on the other. It will be the end of Israel tho, and their aggression will set the earth back 500 years. So get your head outta you arse and realise what reality is…

1. Locus Solus 13 Feb 2012, 11:56am

A bad Tom Clancy Novel?!
          -EXTREME!

2. Oh Jesus Christ Paddy. Just admit that you despise the state of Israel and you will say anything against it. The funny thing is you like to claim that your not biased and that you are only against Israel for their misconduct towards the palastinians but when you start spouting bull *@#$ about Israel making land grabs for oil when there is absolutely NO proof for this your just revealing yourself for what you are. Whether your also an anti semite only time will tell. I would loooooove to see you take yourself and go live in Iran where they give entirelty new meaning to cruelty and persecution. But your quite happy to sit in a western country and make these idiotic comments. Two Words : GROW UP!!!!

1. Paddyswurds 13 Feb 2012, 2:11pm

@Kevin…
            ….firstly where did I say Israel was up for oil grab? However as a client state if the US that will be their reward. as for whether or not I despise the state of Israel, that is a matter of perception.What they done and are doing to the Palestinian people is no different to what the British done to the Irish and well you know it, and so I could not in any way condone that or have any love for Israel. As for anti Semite again i have no animosity toward the Arab people who are also Semites like it or not and I reject the artificial use of the word Semite. More of their grabbing and disregard for other Semite peoples. I despise all deist cults be they Abrahamic or not. They have caused more death and destruction in the world than anything else. And yes I am against the artifice that purports to be the state of Israel. Let them go and set up their homophobic anti everything and one in North Dakota or some such. They stole part of Palestine to set up their current pariah state.

2. Paddyswurds 13 Feb 2012, 2:20pm

@Kev…
            ….Oh and btw, since when do criminals go spreading proof around. Your slavish acceptance of anything these criminals say is pathetic.You have no proof otherwise. As for your perception of Iran, mostly gained from Zionist and war mongering American news networks, what proof do you have that they are as you say? They may not be angels but your perception is based on nothing but anti Asian rhetoric. Rather it is you who needs to take a reality pill and as the Yanks say “wake up and smell the coffee”.

3. James Incer 13 Feb 2012, 4:18pm

“Set the Earth back 500 years.” And I’m the one with my head in my arse?

1. Paddyswurds 13 Feb 2012, 4:27pm

Nuclear war isn’t exactly a few squibs going off….It would leave the earth back i the stone age even…

4. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 13 Feb 2012, 9:15pm

500 years?! Pulled that one from thin air, didn’t you! America from when to when, tested 1,054 nuclear bombs before ‘perfecting’ their desired detonation! Russia about 1,680 bombs. And yet there is no nuclear holocaust when I look out me windies, Paddy!

2. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 13 Feb 2012, 9:42pm

Elvis! People, don’t you understand? The child needs a helping hand, or hell, grow to be an angry young man some day? Take a look at you and me… are we too blind to see? Do we simply turn our heads and look the other way? Sing… In the ghetto!

Attention all single lady religi-bots, Keef of the troubled organ, is morbidly fascinated by gay people. He likes to vent his desire for unconfident man-on-man sex by talking dirty. He’ll ask you out for a date, but be assured that when he kisses you good-night his only thoughts will be of a passionate but forbidden love.

2. This is so horrible. It could have been so powerful to use Madonna’s concert as a focal point for a popular movement against war with Iran. However, effectively saying “don’t attack Iran until we’ve seen Madonna” is small minded and vapid. It gives tacit support for an attack against Iran as long as it doesn’t disturb the pleasure of Israel’s Madonna fans and makes LGBT people look air-headed and selfish.

A concert by a diva and a potentially devastating war shouldn’t even be in the same sentence!

As Martyn said, a bit of perspective, please!

1. I don’t think madonna has the gravitas of marley and lennon. Did you see her his with bottles of vodka. Classy

3. This is why I identify as a homosexual rather than gay. I’m attracted to men not queens

1. Me too James.

Back to thread Israel/iran and a Madonna concert are different things. I cannot believe that some are so concerned about a concert.

2. I’m perfectly happy to identify as gay, I only object to its definition being solely associated with vacuity and shallowness.

1. I hate being defined as gay considering how I see quite a few gay men behave. Age discrimination is probably one of the worst behaviours of gay people.

If we want to be treated equally we have to treat our own equally too. We seem to think we have a free pass to behave badly while holding everyone else to account

1. Well, on that basis I doubt either of us would be happy being identified as men, given the appalling way quite a few men behave! :-)

4. Some lunatic creates a nutty Facebook page and Pinknews writes a whole article about it. Sad sad sad.

1. what it’s sadder is grown men behaving like teenage school girls.

5. It’s absurd that he is more worried about seeing Madonna on her overpriced, overhyped tour than the threat of war.

1. Paddyswurds 13 Feb 2012, 1:20pm

@D.McCabe….
      ……I am at a total loss to see any merit whatever with this over hyped New York harridan, . She is strikingly ugly and definitely cannot sing..But for her grotesque writhing about and lack of clothing and any semblance of taste we would probably have never heard of her. If it stops her maybe war wouldn’t be such a bad thing in this instance, unfortunately. I say pack her off to Iran instead and they will agree to anything to be rid of her…..lol

6. What a crock of s*** this non-story is.

Is there really so little happening in the world?

This non-story is laughably irrelevant and ridiculous

1. Totally agree! If there was a story for every shallow pop tart’s silly FB page the site would crash!

2. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 13 Feb 2012, 9:43pm

It’s an “and finally…” news story.

7. Madonna contributed a lot to emancipation from sex morals, but since flirting with Judaic exceptionalism, she’s part of the problem now.

8. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 13 Feb 2012, 9:27pm

Really, the gay israeli kid is special and what he has done is a special thing with his facebook friends. This special gay israeli kid has managed to show angry world leaders that they do not have to fight and drop big massive bombs on each other and so wipe them both from the face of the world. No. Not until the special gay israeli kid and his friend has concert with madonna. He is good guy! Yay. Ka-boom.

9. de Villiers 13 Feb 2012, 10:40pm

It reminds me of being in Paris at the time just before the war with Iraq when people with whom I lived and worked wore shirts saying (in English) “Dior not war”.

10. DJ Sheepiesheep 13 Feb 2012, 11:45pm

Madonna is an irrelevance…..bomb Iran now, don’t wait for the concert!

11. DJ Sheepiesheep 14 Feb 2012, 11:30pm

Yeah, hopefully you, dipshjt!