Alan Cumming announces gay wedding in New York

1. Congratulations, and well done for being frimly out of the closet!

2. sorry, that should be “firmly” not “frimly”!

1. I liked frimly.

3. Erm… he refers to himself as gay in the U.K??

1. He has never identified as bisexual by the way.

He has identified himself as ‘pansexual’ – whatever that means.

1. Pansexual is loving a person, no matter what gender (if any) they embrace.

1. I am pansexual. I have no attraction to males or females by themselves. I never saw the ‘ need ‘ to choose one over the other seeing all as the same. The bits you have hold little meaning. I just happen to fall in love with a man.

I lack that ‘ attraction ‘ to a gender. I fell in love with my partner so then his gender became attactive to me as it was him.

2. Spanner1960 10 Jan 2012, 12:33am

I’m pansexual. I get turned on frying things.

1. Suddenly Last Bummer 10 Jan 2012, 11:04am

cumberland sausage…?

1. Jock S. Trap 16 Jan 2012, 10:17am

Pork and apple…

2. Jock S. Trap 16 Jan 2012, 10:17am

Dunno who writes your jokes Spanner but they need to be fired! lol

4. Pathetic…

1. What is?

2. Jock S. Trap 10 Jan 2012, 10:14am

Ain’t ya just John!!

5. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 9 Jan 2012, 2:21pm

Ah who cares what his publicist puts in the media regarding his sexuality, congrats Alan, fae Scotchland.

6. Congratulations! Hopefully one day a marriage in UK will be valid the world over and vice versa and we won’t need to have to remarry everywhere we go to be covered by law!!

1. Jock S. Trap 16 Jan 2012, 10:18am

Indeed!

7. Congratulations and God Blesses your marriage to your same sex partner. We hope you live long and prosper. Please don’t hate evil Christians for what they do for they know not what they do, they are possessed by Satan who makes them hate and harm gays because Satan wants the Christians who are possessed to to hate gays destroy the Christian religion from inside with their hate. Try to show these lost Christians who are possesses by Satan that they are in fact doing the devils works when they hate and harm others, The Bible John 3:15, Anyone who hates his brother or sister is a murder at heart. Help these lost Christians to find their way and to stop being murders that will keep them out of heaven. Love a Gay Christian.

1. When did you get a call from ‘god’ to announce that it blessed this marriage.

They had a civil marriage.

‘God’ had NOTHING to do with it.

1. de Villiers 9 Jan 2012, 6:38pm

Go home David and stop spreading your gloom.

1. I’m not spreading gloom.
          I am simply pointing out that Bob made an insulting mistake by saying that ‘god’ blessed this marriage.
          Typical christian arrogance. Assigning superstitious crap to a civil matter.

I expect you find this hard to understand as you have admitted that you also suffer from the mental illness of religious belief.

if people want to believe in ‘god’ that’s their business. But they shouid f*** right off if they think this allows them assign religious meaning to non-religious services.

1. I have to say I agree with you there: though no doubt a well-intentioned remark, it’s my understanding that actually no-one can speak for God. As for believing in possession by Satan, well …!

2. Jock S. Trap 16 Jan 2012, 10:19am

Indeed!!

8. A simple google will bring up this: Once described as “a frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium”, Cumming has stated that he considers himself bisexual, “although the pendulum has obviously swung”.[18] Prior to the civil union, Cumming dated both men and women. Previous relationships include a two-year relationship with actress Saffron Burrows, a six-year relationship with theater director Nick Philippou, and a 1985 marriage to actress Hilary Lyon that lasted eight years

So yes he considers himself bisexual, why it’s got some of your knickers in a twist I do not know.

Congrats to him and his partner.

9. Surely your headline should have read: Alan Cumming Announces Wedding in New York

1. I totally agree with that.

2. Jock S. Trap 16 Jan 2012, 10:19am

Indeed. It is equal marriage we want surely, not Gay marriage. It sounds devisive.

10. Jock S. Trap 10 Jan 2012, 10:12am

Congratulations… all the best Alan and Grant!!
    xx

11. You know, I always thought Alan Cumming was ugly, but now on a second thought he is not ugly, he is just different, he has an unusual and curious kind of cuteness, like actress Lola Glaudini.

12. I have always been a huge fan of his and so happy that he has found his love and that they are going to be wed!!

Congrats to both of them and all the best happiness in life!

Michael