Rupert Murdoch considers Rick Santorum’s “big vision”

1. praised his presentation style “regardless of policies”.

So it’s all about style and not substance? Dear God. I know Murdoch is scum, but I hadn’t realised quite how (dangerously) stupid he is.

1. David Myers 6 Jan 2012, 7:29am

He is not stupid, just bigoted and, I agree, dangerous. Unfortunately he has immence influence on stupid people (tea partiers and those who watch Faux News) as well as billions of dollars to help buy and influence elections.

2. Locus Solus 4 Jan 2012, 1:14pm

A winning endorsement from such an upstanding moral individual… Or one poisonous bastard backing another?

3. Keep a bottle of something decent on ice for when the vile old crow finally topples off his bloody perch. As for Santorum – a hard right christofascist of the highest order. Yesterday he said that the states should have the right to ban birth control and sodomy – which is anything other than sex involving vaginal penetration by the penis, and therefore includes oral and hand jobs. Ridiculous sweater-vest wearing imbecile would see EVERYONE convicted? Or at least, everyone whose sex life isn’t as miserable as his appears to be. Keep in mind that this odious no-hoper is out on the campaign trail while his critically ill infant daughter moves ever closer to her own tragic demise (it’s OK though, he has said that he doesn’t love her as much because then he won’t be hurt so badly when she dies). Nasty sick little twunts, the pair of them.

4. So a geriatric billionaire who is opposed to democracy supports a lunatic political candidate who is opposed to democracy.

And we should be surprised because?

Well actually I am surprised as people like Murdoch know all too well that Obama is as big as glove puppet as whoever the Republican candidate is.

5. Rick Santorum makes me feel physically sick

6. FranklyBewildered 4 Jan 2012, 2:12pm

Murdoch is as big a cnut as Sanitorium

7. Well Santorum certainly seems to have a similar standard of ethics to Murdoch

8. It sounds unlikely the old fart is doing his own tweeting.

Given this endorsement, I wonder if he is the reason behind the Aussie PM Gillard’s anti marriage stand.

9. Its a pity Murdoch’s newspaper companies couldn’t have “showed principles” when they were wire tapping people.

What idiotic hypocrite Murdock is.

10. If you are gay and have sky you’re an idiot

1. you know – you are right – just spent all morning trying to get some semblance of customer service from SKY – and now reading this – I need to stop paying right winged bigots who want to moralize and discriminate about gays – the man is clearly a homophobic, bigoted, liar and criminal. Thanks for the comment, James

1. Cheers JD spread the word

I will never have anything to do with murdoch in my house ever since the gay plague stories in the 90’s.

I watch programmes on my PC. Use this site for every TV programme ever it’s brilliant but use mozilla to block the popups

11. quick poll

do you have sky?

1. No, and I dont want it – I prefer to engage with reputable media

2. No, have always avoided it and the Murdoch press for being homophobic.

3. I avoid Sky too. By the way, the Murdoch owned (I believe) satellite tv services across Asia, Star, censored any mention of gays or gay marriage from Oscar ceremonies in the last few years, muting the speeches in the live feed according to local reports.

1. Ben Foster 4 Jan 2012, 5:20pm

I’d rather eat dung than wATCH SKY, which means I lose out on my favourite sport next year when they take over F1, but that’s a sacrifice i will make.

1. Try the link I put on the he other post. there odds all kinda of TV programs on it,

4. Nope, anything worth watching on it eventually filters down to terrestrial and cable channels anyhow, so I’m not that fussed about lining the coffers of the Lizard of Oz.

5. No, I don’t have Sky or any cable channels (so I’m not paying indirectly via a cable subscription). Freeview is enough for me.

6. No, I can get Freeview now. I couldn’t in my last place, and I don’t think I’ve ever resented having to shell out for anything as much.

7. Well that has cheered me up i’m not alone

12. Rupert murdoch is a d-ck, who would have thought?

13. Disconect your Sky boxes and throw them in the bin!..or from the roof top! Stop paying your hard earned cash into this vile man’s back pocket only to proberbly re surface to help pay for a Republican homophobe to come to power in the US.!

14. Robert in S. Kensington 4 Jan 2012, 8:01pm

Murdoch’s Fox News in America is the unofficial mouthpiece for the Republican party. Is it now wonder he’d support another extreme right wing scum bag like Santorum frothy mix, the one who is obsessed with gay sexual activities to the exclusion of his own?

15. Looking forward to the day when the headline is ‘Rupert Murdoch is dead’

1. Brilliant!

16. GingerlyColors 4 Jan 2012, 10:03pm

Sorry Murdoch, I once respected you in the past but you have become increasingly cantankerous. I won’t be buying any of your papers from now on. The Sun for example is just a mirror of the Mirror and it was their payment of large sums of money for pictures of Diana and Dodi that encouraged the paparazzi to hunt them down and kill them in Paris. I will be sticking to the Daily Mail. Congratulations to the Mail by the way for helping put those two racist thugs, David Norris and Gary Dobson behind bars for the murder of Stephen Lawrence.
    Sorry Murdoch you have just urinated on your French-fried potatos!

1. THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!? THUMBS DOWN!

17. Is Wendi Dong a she-male? I wonder.

18. Well we now know where Rupert Murdoch stands, another hater with money to stop people who live each other from getting married. Sounds like America will have a new dictatortot Reck Sanatorium to open the American FEMA camps after all and fill them with Muslims and other minority religions and LGBT people and who knows who is next, people? The end of the “free” America is near and I hope our allies save us from the oppressors like we did for them in in the 1940’s.

19. Spanner1960 5 Jan 2012, 1:29pm

Santorum’s finished anyway. This old news.

20. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 6 Jan 2012, 5:32pm

Murdoch is backing his man – who also happens to be his ex-employee at Fox News. Murdoch for the dock and Sanitorium in the bin. Boo.

1. Was that dock as in court, or dock as in concrete boots? lol