Hulk Hogan: ‘If I was gay I would embrace it’

1. jamestoronto 12 Dec 2011, 2:35pm

One has to wonder why none of the allegations made by the ex-wife never came up in the divorce proceedings. If true, hey would have been ample grounds to grant the divorce. I am not a fan of Hulk Hogan but I’m with him on this one. She is undertaking the crassest form of gold-digging.

2. “and [if] I was a homosexual I would embrace it.” along with all of the other out WWE Superstars… :)

3. David ikenna 12 Dec 2011, 5:54pm

Utter rubbish!! If he was gay he would embrace it. That does it. Go Hulk!!

1. GingerlyColors 13 Dec 2011, 7:03am

Go Sulk!!!

4. If he was gay he would embrace it. That suggests he has no problem with gay people. Yet he is suing his ex wife for “defamation”, suggesting, quite the contrary that he DOES regard being called gay an insult. You can’t have it both ways.

1. its slander…he doesn’t deserve to be called gay on tv shows or in a book…she even said he was gay or another wrestler was on radio…
      shes an attention seeker…

5. I might have been a bit quick off the mark with the earlier comment. Re read and considered it might be the violence he considers defamation.

1. Bill (Scotland) 12 Dec 2011, 8:33pm

To both your comments:
      – it might simply be that it is not true that he is gay, in other words in legal terms it is a ‘false statement’.

1. Bill (Scotland) 12 Dec 2011, 8:36pm

Her allegations of violence on his part do not seem to be a part of his claim for defamation, although as I have not seen the actual claim, only the reporting of it here, I cannot comment further on this aspect.

6. He is upset because she is telling lies. I think not just gay but also the spousal abuse. But he feels he should clarify that he objects o the accusation of being gay not because hes not gay and being fay is in any way wrong. But its a lie.

I dont see how someone who spends most of their life grappling big muscley sweaty oily men being homophobic.

7. GingerlyColors 13 Dec 2011, 7:02am

I enjoy embracing my fellow gay men.

8. At first I didn’t know what to think of this story. However, I think I am with Hulk.

If all the ex-wife wants to do is smear him – then what a low act to try an capitalize on societies general intolerance to gays as a weapon. If this assumption is true then she is a bitch in my books.

9. linda needs to get a life..all she does is call other wrestlers gay & spread her lies..

she should just let it go because she looks desperate….

10. David chukwuka 17 Dec 2011, 10:20pm

She has a fair share of big mouth. Its not to call someone anything he is not. Its a defemation. I stick wit hulk. I tink d homophobe here is d ex gold of digger wife.