Marcus Bachmann “demands clinic cancellation fees” from gay rights group

1. jamestoronto 17 Nov 2011, 12:08pm

Could it be that the prospects of unemployment for both of them has them clamouring for every dollar? Quite petty and illegal if it is bogus.

2. September Meadows 17 Nov 2011, 12:09pm

Oh! My! Gosh!!! Michele Bachmann is going to “discipline” me if I’m a lesbian!??

How does that work? Bend me over a chair and spank me? Naughty lesbian! WHACK! WHACK! You saucy little tart! You know you deserve this don’t you!? WHACK! WHACK! :D

BAHAHAHA!!!! Talk about being “Scared Straight” ;)

3. Homophobic, greedy and stupid…. Everything middle America likes in a President.

4. Mommie Dammit 17 Nov 2011, 1:07pm

The name of the E.D. of Truth Wins Out is Wayne BESEN.

5. “that gays are “barbarians” who need to be “disciplined””?

Not by you sister, and not by Neanderthals like you either.

6. Nicole Hatch 17 Nov 2011, 1:46pm

Marcus Bachman is a serious closet case. Come out, come out Marcus. On second thought, go back in. We don’t want to claim you.

7. Oh let him sue. He’ll lose and it will cost him way more than $150. It will also get him and his demented wife publicity that will only serve to convince more of the public that they are wingnuts.

Either that or he’ll be caught mid-blowjob with a guy in a public toilet before it comes to court!

8. So if you are an ex-boyfriend of Marcus Bachman or you were his rent boy, please hold off contacting the media until right before the Republican Primary.

9. I’ve been “personally enslaved” many a time and it’s never done me any harm. :0)

10. These people should be sued for fraud. I can’t stop laughing about how they want their fraud money.

11. Jock S. Trap 17 Nov 2011, 2:54pm

They clearly trying to get revenge but only succeeding in digging that mighty big hole for themselves.

No doubt when there world comes crashing down it will be our community that was at fault. We’ll get the blame so in that case we’ll be expecting much worse from them in the not so distant future.

1. jamestoronto 17 Nov 2011, 3:31pm

So true. As is usually the case with all these holier-than-thou types they have more than a few skeletons in their closet. And when their secret is exposed it is always someone else’s fault, always on some else’s agenda; paranoia sets in and THEY perceive themselves as victims. If they come back, so will we. But usually the return record is paltry at best.

12. The whiff of desperation…

13. Brett Cottrel 17 Nov 2011, 4:02pm

Wait, Bachmann’s dumber than I thought.

He said gays are barbarians, and everyone knows barbarians don’t have money.

14. They need to sue Bachmann and send him and the criminal Christian people who work for him to jail for the harm they have done to gay people, http://beyondexgay.com/article/harm1

15. Don’t pay it! Let it to go to court! Better yet, let it go to Judge Judy (a reality court show with a grumpy Jewish judge who settles small claims with lots of insults)

Let Mr. Bachmann actually have to appear and defend his clinic’s fake therapies.

16. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 17 Nov 2011, 9:36pm

Ha ha! This is soooo funny, it wouldn’t be as funny if they paid the bill. If you watch some of the footage from the jump at the bottom of the article, the counsellor actually advises John Becker, the investigator who secretly recorded his ‘consultation’, that “god has designed our eyes to be attracted to the woman’s body”… what a total load of bollocks, any biologist would spit his tea out at that, but not so for these godsuckers… I think that in itself would be grounds for denying payment… serious wingnuts.

1. Quite, I know that when I’m physically attracted to someone I get this rush of blood to my eyeballs!
      What utter bollox… someone’s been watching too many Tex Avery cartoons. I suppose straight women and gay men have a whole different set of eyeballs do they? By that rationale you can change someone’s sexuality with an eye transplant.
      Goes to show, if it ducks like a quack it’s probably a quack.

2. It seemed God designed Bachmann’s eyes to be attracted to $$$$ even more, in seeming contradiction to His strictures about worshipping Mammon.

17. Cambodia Guesthouse 18 Nov 2011, 1:18am

Well, sounds like sour grapes and scapegoating to me! At least now it seems like her presidential chances are down the toilet..

18. Miguel Sanchez 18 Nov 2011, 3:37pm

Marcus Bachmann needs to blow it our of his ass.

19. we are not sick therefore cannot be cured religious freaks needs saving

20. MyLyricalDreams 21 Nov 2011, 1:56pm

Pathetic little man. So childishly afraid of things he won’t understand.

And as for your “discipline”, Michele Bachmann…

Bring your paddles and get across my lap you naughty, naughty homophobe.

1. Barry Walton 2 Dec 2011, 1:38pm

Where are all the nutcase assassins when you need them?? Send them after these god-bothering fools!