Malaysian states consider new penalties for gays

1. What is it with religious people having to meddle in the private lives of others?

1. Ask our pal Keith here. Its seems he’s not getting enough of “it” since the ex-gay “conversion”.

1. Jock S. Trap 12 Nov 2011, 10:03am

Doubt he was getting enough before it somehow….

2. “Don’t hear you freaks complaining when the UK government ban consensual amale incest which harms nobody.”

Why, do you miss sex with pigs?

3. Keith, is the asylum letting you have an hour on the internet in the afternoons again or are you just taking a break from trolling Facebook Tribute sites? Either way, insulting gays will not make anyone any less gay so you are totally wasting your own time. And no I won’t be wasting my time reading your reply. I have a life. And it’s good. :)

1. Jock S. Trap 12 Nov 2011, 10:06am

What are you blithering on about? What has that got to do with this story? Have you nothing original to say coz we’ve all heard you hilarious rants. same old, same old nothing changes but hopefully your time here is limited.

2. “Consenting male incest bad but homo sex with strangers fine???”

Yes, it is. So? Stupid comparison anyway, you fascist freak.

4. Jock S. Trap 12 Nov 2011, 10:02am

They just can’t help themselves. Now that they’re loosing control and power over humanity they trying to claw back what they can but failing miserably. So in turn they decide to make all else as miserable as them.
      I mean look at Keith, a prime example if ever there was. Of what though, I can’t say… don’t think PN would allow me to print it.

5. Jock S. Trap 12 Nov 2011, 10:04am

What a surprise.. another irrelevent comment from dimwit Keith! Hilarious.

6. Keith, I saw Will mention that you’re an ex-gay? Is it true? I thought lobotomies were now illegal.

2. Keith Farrell 11 Nov 2011, 4:31pm

remind me to never go there or alow any of my gfriends to go there and cetainly no western aid, The people behind this law should be banned from travel to any western country

3. This is proof that Christians can get psyops to work for them. If 80% of the military are Christians and they are trained in psychological warfare then they can use the training against LGBT people and Muslims and anybody the Christians see as enemies. Here is proof that business in America can get the psyops people to work against Americas so they can get their way or what they want. Think about, http://www.realvail.com/blog/1124/Psy-oops-Big-oil-caught-using-military-psychological-operations-tactics-in-US

1. Why in this age are people being guided by a book transcribed from a 7th century madman?. Why is all logic abandoned where religion is concerned?

1. “Cults/religions maintain their following by putting members through a cycle of ups and downs. There is a psychology behind these tactics and it is to exploit the members and keep them dependent on the cult/religion. This brainwashing is very effective and it is important for people to understand how it works.”

“1) Find lonely, desperate people

2) Break them down: Make them feel much worse about themselves

3) Build them back up: make them feel good about themselves again

4) Repeat 2-3 until their sense of self-worth is completely dependent on you

5) Reveal the “true” beliefs of the cult/religion and take all their money”

1. I hope your right that religion is dying,however I fear it will take centuries,large sections of the world are captive to ignorance and fable….Religion it suffocates reason….Believing that God spoke to a 7th century Arab with a message on how the world should be run for all eterenity,who you never met,who never peformed miracles,whose words were littered with inaccuracies and falsehoods,how anyone can believe this,never mind run a country on this dogma,believing this hubris rather than reason,well it’s mind boggling ,beyond me…About half the world is held in ignorance by religion and we are not that far past it.

2. The mormons are very good at that, they troll the areas where people may be suggestible to a so called better life, council estates and the poorer areas, as an ex mormon I remember being told that we visit these types of areas because that is where the church was most needed but at the end of the day it was because people are more vulnerable and impressionable to them.

4. It’s going to get worse in the short term to medium term. Religion is dying, and the final death throes of a monster is usually quite aggressive and traumatic. Buckle your seatbelts, we WILL make it through this.

1. Dan Collier 11 Nov 2011, 5:30pm

Religion, always religion!

5. they need to change their islamic law as a lot of western countries have done ?

1. You should go there Keith.

Ahh, no, wait, you’re too poor to leave the swamps of the southern US. How sad. Never mind, you can cheer yourself up with burning books on evolution, or eating a book on Harry Potter while rubbing faeces (that’s the spelling, write it on your cave wall so you’ll remember) over your crotch – you like that stuff, don’t you? Who’s a sick little fairly, Keith? Yeah, you are.

6. What Malaysian states should be considering is the conundrum of how Islam can ever catch up with the 21st Century while it’s mindset remains firmly mired in a barbaric and primitive 7th Century timewarp.

7. Nawal Husnoo 11 Nov 2011, 5:54pm

As Black Adder said:

“The Renaissance Was Just Something That Happened To Other People”

8. Stonethrower 11 Nov 2011, 5:59pm

I should perhaps point out that the oh-so-moral man in the article’s idea of morality includes supporting child marriages:

…and according to this article he was disciplined by his ruling Party for “money politics”

It’s a funny old world.

9. Nothing would surprise me about Malaysia!

10. The saddest words in this headline “So that it is more likely” and “Will suffer!” a very clear and predetermined example of intent to deny human rights. Where is the positive example of leadership in the Muslim community? Where is the understanding of the separate entities of religion and humanity?

11. I don’t think it’s the gays here who need counselling.

12. I just can’t stop laughing…. every one of Keith’s futile comments that dies before my eyes and goes to the big nut house in the sky, make me laugh. Ahhhhh, so enjoyable. Warms my little cotton socks.

So, what has he achieved? Nothing.

Where are the comments? Gone.

All that time, wasted, and all he has done is given me loads of amusement.

I believe the word that best describes him is :- loser.

1. Unfortunately I lost some of my comments but it was a worthwhile sacrifice lol :)

1. Glad you are still here dafy, take my advice and don’t even read Keith’s garbage posts just be sure to give them the thumbs down.

1. I received a nice e-mail from the PN editor saying that he will be investigating Keith and keeping an eye on his offensive posts and behaviour on here, now that I feel assured that someone is moderating these comments (all be it post posting lol) I feel comfortable posting again. I have left messages telling people to just report his offensive stuff and email PN. and the rest well yup I am not paying attention or responding to any of his bigotry and will report ones that I notice to be highly offensive (almost all of them) and the are being removed woot woot.

now watch me post mwhahaha and hugs to the nice people here :) x

1. This is the last time I will deign to speak to you keith. Apart from being vile and using hateful speech to attempt to rile people up your premises are based on an outdated book (personal opinion) and though you demand that you are of no religious affiliation you still bring this book as your backing for your hatred.

Whether or not an investigation includes the authorities is irrelevant, the point of PN investigation is to try to stem your facetious hate-mongering, which results in your comments being deleted (to some amusement it seems).

On a final note “someone tell Dafy”? Rather an immature comment especially when it is pointless on a forum such as this, well I guess that sums you up really.

2. “Oh dear, someone tell Dafy the deluded buggerer tha PN are just pacifying the stupid twit!”

Is that why all your posts have dissipated?

Ahhhh, poor retarded little Keith.

So, how does futility feel Keith? I have no concept of that, since my life is a resounding success, and I do not have to resort to what you do and then have it deleted. *giggle*

13. Cambodia Guesthouse 12 Nov 2011, 1:12am

Islamic nutters again… Simple then.. The rest of the right-thinking world should shun these idiots… Some of the cable TV channels are running tourism adverts for ‘Malaysia….Truly Asia’… I assure you it’s NOT ‘Truly Asia’ at all!

Boycott this stupid country and don’t let them earn a single cent in tourist dollars!

14. auntie babs 12 Nov 2011, 7:47am

and yet another backwards little country rushes to embrace the 17th Century.

15. Yes, this is the same wonderful ‘Malaysia, Turly Asia’ that advertises on gay-friendly UK TV and wants your/UK gays tourist money to fund its islamic anti-gay activities!

16. Jock S. Trap 12 Nov 2011, 10:00am

“It is against Islamic law.”
    But not against human nature. This is cruel, nasty and typical of those backward in religious beliefs.
    At the end of the day they’re not supposed to question ‘God’ but clearly feel the need to question ‘Gods’ creations which in turn make them a steaming pile of ol hypocrite.
    Life is so much easier to just get on with life the way it was intended without all the religious crap.

1. I think its ironic that a debase animal like you Keith is resorting to calling everyone else “thicko” given you can’t spell, have demonstrated an appalling understand of rudimentary science (in fact a lack of any education at all), and have all the humanity of a mosquito.

But worry not, we’ll get rid of your fascist nonsense here soon enough…

1. mosquito’s are more human they anaesthetise you you when they drink you blood lol

1. oops humane even lol

17. They are just nuts over there, as is basically country under Islam.

18. Amber Thompson 12 Nov 2011, 2:49pm

Thugs in the government are still thugs; and thugs in religion are still thugs.

19. Another reason why religion should be banned from all political activity.

20. GingerlyColors 13 Nov 2011, 6:03pm

Malaysia is 60% Muslim, unlike Indonesia to the south which is 90% Muslim and also the largest Muslim country in the world. If Indonesia can manage to have legal homosexuality (except in Aceh Provence where it is illegal for Muslims only) then why not Malaysia? What people do in the mosque and what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms are two totally different things.

21. And I so think the Cameron /Clegg Government needs to consider new penalties for religious bigots and hypocrites.

22. Mary Flying Eagle 14 Nov 2011, 6:45pm

In a world where people suffer ,hunger, many are homeless, unable to summon the bare basic needs.Some shameful bigot,jerks, countries, insist on the waste of funds, time and negative energies,in their shameful perverted desire to battle,again and again againest Lesbian/Gay rights. Shameful!!!!!

23. The Malaysian govt has decided attacking LGBTs will appeal to both wavering government supporters and to those attracted to PR, the Islamist-dominated opposition coalition. Banning Seksualiti Merdeka gave the govt. a chance to criticise PR for being too soft on gays (see http://bit.ly/uLumSA). PR is on weak ground because its de facto leader, Anwar Ibrahim, is facing a second criminal charge of sodomy in eleven years – albeit based on evidence with more holes than a sieve.

So no surprise that two govt-controlled states have now joined in this little gay hate “game”. Expect more government ploys of this type. This has nothing to do with piety and everything to do with stoking homophobia for votes.

Some good may come out of this, though. All this anti-gay rhetoric is, I’m pleasantly surprised to say, leading many opposition supporters to question and criticise homophobia. The government’s gay panic gambit may yet backfire and end up promoting tolerance.

24. “so long as they turned straight at the end.”

Yeaaah! But then why even bother when there is an other country that actually stated that homosexuality didn’t exist in their country.

25. Islam again! I can’t say anything good with Islam. Thailand is much better.

26. Following what this brainless people say, of course it is against islamic law to accept homosexuality because islamic law is against human rights and against anything that is not religious. Why people MUST believe in god, mohammed or the fairies? Let anyone believe in what they want. That is freedom, and not religion. Religion does not make us free as they want to convey, they make us slaves.