Comment: A tribute to Axel Axgil, 1915-2011

1. Axel, thank you. May you rest in peace.
    We have much to be thankful to you for. Too seldom do we recognize accomplishments when people are alive….we need a Gay Nobel Peace Prize…and you would be its first recipient!

2. And a big thank you from the scat community.

1. Why bother? You’ve got issues. Sort your head out.

2. You really are a pathetic freak, Keith. I doubt you’ve got much of a head to sort out.

3. Jealous! envious little nobody…

4. It is not a surprise that you have no respect for the dead, when you clearly have no respect for the living either.

1. What is to respect about a promoter of immorality. Also, I don’t believe that an immoral person earns respect by dying. Of corpse I could be wrong!

5. Keith, I couldn’t give a sh it about what you think, but trust me, if I could then you’d be the very first person I’d give it to.

6. Hodge Podge 1 Nov 2011, 4:19pm

Are we bashing Keith because he’s a homophobe or because he’s into scat?

1. Hodge Podge 2 Nov 2011, 9:04pm

Because I have no ethical objection to scat as long as they wash their hands

3. I’m sorry to say I hadn’t heard of him before, nor that he was part of the first couple to CP. Also good to know of the part he played in exposing war crimes and collusion.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Peter.

4. PumpkinPie 1 Nov 2011, 1:38pm

And let’s not forget the fact that Allied troops “liberated” gay concentration camp survivors directly into prisons. These people went through living hell, for goodness sakes, and our “heroes” were complicit in helping to see them locked back up again.

It always makes me feel sick to hear about how soldiers during WW2 died to protect us. The majority of them most certainly did not. They died to protect a great many innocent people, but definitely not us.

Our true heroes are people like Axel: people who stood up to their governments, rather than the immoral masses who were complicit in their society’s persecution of us.

PS: If you’re up for a laugh, go over to the Discussion section of Carl Vaernet’s page on Wikipedia and check out the pompous twits trying to deny that Vaernet was a homophobe. We’ve come so far, and yet not far enough.

1. HelenWilson 2 Nov 2011, 12:42am

Well said :)

5. Danish bi 1 Nov 2011, 3:35pm

Axel, thank you. Rest in peace my friend.

6. Mary Flying Eagle 1 Nov 2011, 7:28pm

I HONOR YOU, AND ALL YOU GAVE OF YOURSELF, MAY YOUR JOURNEY TO THE UNSEEN WORLD, BE ONE OF PEACEFUL BEAUTY. AHO