Woman ‘too disgusted by gays to leave the house’

1. Lucio Buffone 16 Sep 2011, 6:25pm

Aww, bless x

1. This poor ill educated woman. I feel sorry for people like this..I especially feel horrified that she is ‘bringing’ up 7 children.

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 9:49am

Yes, that was my concern. She will teach her children to hate just as much as her. Also what if one of her children is Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual etc?

2. Yes, this poor creature thinks she is normal. Unfortunately Stacy Trasancos is a homophobe with a pathological bias against gay men and lesbian women, there are anti-psychotic drugs that combined with therapy can help people like Stacy manage their anti-social problem, she should seek medical help and then try get out more.

3. Robert J Brown 17 Sep 2011, 2:30pm

I know . . .

I didn’t know whether to laugh at this silly woman or just have a seem sex kiss-in outside her home!

Robert

1. Robert J Brown 17 Sep 2011, 2:31pm

Sorry, that should be same sex!

1. I’m str8 but outside her house with her watching, I’d be glad to go all the way with a willing gay guy.

And strech the rubber over her face.

And leave her with my special tool

I have a cross made out of two dildos that I take to gay bars to get my friends to laugh, Also took it to the westboro baptist church freakos when then came her in the spring.

The beauty of the dilcross was that most of the 400 or so kids at the protest of the westboro church nuts loved it.

Cheers – maybe hundreds of kids will use the bible for toilet paper.

My son suggested I need to also make a priests collar for the next opportunity to use it. (smiling from ear to ear.

Too bad some of the spanish didnt make a 20 foot tall dil crose for RATZI when he went to spain.

4. Sounds like she is a pal of the hate groups like family research council, American Family association, national organization for marriage, Mass Resistance etc.

They have turned her into a paranoid, because they are psychopaths.

I would simply suggest we put a few drops of Krazy glue on her vaginal and anal opening. that should do the trick. NO more nuttienss, no more kids for this woman (ugh) But stay away when the intestines expload.

Toss her in the old Inquistiion torture chamber with RATZI and his gang of those who commit crimes against humanity.

5. billyWingart 21 Sep 2011, 6:04am

Put a 24 hour guard of obviously gay people in front and back of her house.

let the (unprintable) live in her own prison

2. What a vile woman.

1. Disturbed

2. SteveDenver 18 Sep 2011, 10:23pm

Maybe someone should point out to her that Jesus was single at 33 and still lived at home, convinced 12 men to leave their livelihood and family and follow him, turned water into WINE (not beer), his only female friend was a hooker, and when his friends fell asleep after his goodbye dinner party he threw a royal hissy fit… and according to all the pictures Jesus had awesome hair.

3. Well, at least she’s staying in doors out of the way of normal people – what a freak!

4. Really don’t see the point of this article. We could all find a nutter off the internet and write about them…

1. Then do it, name and shame!

5. Note how this is supposedly newsworthy but all the LGBT people who are housebound due to fear of homophobic and/or transphobic abuse is all too rarely…

6. I am ashamed of Men raping women

1. I am afraid of Lesbian domestic violence and women using their perceived position in society to abuse children

7. Allison Sinclair 16 Sep 2011, 6:30pm

She only has people like herself to blame for the procreation of gay, lesbian, bi or Trans. Gay can’t make gay and lesbian can’t make lesbian and trans can’t make trans Ms. Trasancos. Maybe you should direct your hate at Hetero people for procreating.

8. What an image – two men rubbing elbows effeminately and women rubbing each other’s back’s – what next – made me chuckle… I have mixed feelings about this – on the one hand I’d like to see her ISP cut her off, but on the other at least we get to keep tabs on bigots like this…

1. Freedom of speech is very important, so let her rant, and b1tch, but we will see what happens WHEN her kid turns out gay. in a house of 9 people, statistically 1 is gay…

1. Andrew Fyall 21 Sep 2011, 12:02pm

That isn’t good enough. Freedom of speech be damned. Her rants are obnoxious and homophobia is illegal. Strange thet Freedom of Speech it’s always the line that homophobes hide behind.
        Her kid won’t turn out gay…the poor sod will be terrified to even breathe outside it’s brainwashed tram-lines.
        We should confront these bigots head on. Join her twitter account and answer back.

2. Andrew Fyall 21 Sep 2011, 11:57am

Check out her twitter account, join it and drive her mad with updates on gay sex, clubs, …ooohh..links to kissing…

9. ‘God’ help her seven offspring.

1. Indeed, she sounds like the sort of babble-headed lunatics who decides that their own kids are witches and smothers them to death.

2. Sister Mary Clarence 16 Sep 2011, 7:20pm

I trust someone will have the sense to remove then to safety in the very near future

1. Sister Mary Clarence 16 Sep 2011, 7:20pm

oops – ‘remove theM’

3. David Myers 17 Sep 2011, 12:00am

Particularly the poor child of hers that might happen to be gay or lesbian.

4. In the USA we have laws that allow taking away the chidlren of unfit mothers. She clearly fits the bill.

10. I take it she doesn’t own a television, computer, radio or read magazines or newspapers. She’s not a bad person she just needs psychological help, she clearly has one or two mental issues that need resolving.

1. Right on…the media has been saturated with signs and scenes of ‘fornication’ and adultery for as long as I can remember.

Oh and, let’s not tell her that her parish priest can very well be gay, and that nuns can get quite close to one another.

11. Philipa Riggs 16 Sep 2011, 6:38pm

7 offspirng? surly she should have got out more. how great if all 7 were apart of the LGBT Community in someway

1. How the hell did she conceive them without getting an attack of the vapours? She isn’t just your garden variety prude, she’s in a league of her own.

2. If one of her offspring announced that fact… I wonder what she would do then….

1. David Myers 17 Sep 2011, 12:04am

Pity that poor child.

3. Its quite possible the woman has a gay kid. She;ll obviously drieve the kid to suicide, tell him to commit suicide or she’ll kill him.

A 4 letter word for vulva comes to mind.

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… oh oh… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. Best place for her I say

14. two men rubbing elbows effeminately and women rubbing each other’s back’s… OMG !! She should see me with a cock in my mouth… it would give here a heart attack.. hehehehe

1. I volunteer my cock !

15. I feel another GaGa flashmob coming on…

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 9:56am

Or fill her mailbox with glitter!

16. I think she needs mental help – from a psychiatrist (or similar). She describes it more like she’s scared.

17. Is she for real?
    Brings to mind Sam the American Bald Eagle from the Muppets who used to stand on his soapbox and hold forth on topics like “Everywhere I go these days I see people who underneath their clothes are completely naked, they are without any sense of shame, it makes me sick!”
    Good greif, how does she cope inhaling the same air as all these filthy sinners? I suggest therapy and phorosine. Or failing that she should consider becoming Amish.

18. I live in Massachusetts and I’m afraid to leave my apartment because I keep hearing the epithet ‘faggot’ being thrown around all the time in my community.

19. A serious lunatic. I fear for the children.

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 9:58am

Indeed. She shouldn’t be around children.

20. Dumb coont. Nothing more need be said.

21. This is an Onion article, right?

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 9:59am

What did it make you cry?

1. No onion is a fake news site that just does ridiculous news stories – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aotlEpmAFVQ

22. Wow some crazy bitch

23. Since she is on Twitter, this name, this pic, I am inclined to invoke Poe’s law.

1. wishful thinking i’m afraid – either that or the most elaborate case of it i’ve ever seen

24. Maybe instead of writing a blog and complaining every time she sees 2 people of the same gender even brush elbows… She might want to go get some psychological help for her apparent social mental handicaps, before her fears spread to her children.

25. Franc Neary 16 Sep 2011, 7:09pm

and so many people would say the atmosphere of mistrust, hatred, fear, intolerance, bigotry, abuse, violence…..all espoused by adherents of her faith….would be the primary reasons THEY would not leave their houses? It IS an interesting duality, it must be said; a refusal to leave your house for fear of being upset by people expressing love and affection, rather than litter, pollution, risk of assault/accident/rape etc. I would say that this woman is expressing a very clear psychological problem.

1. Actually, on second thought, what also creates this kinds of psychopaths is is sexual abuse. Boston was one of the key places where endless hidden molestation of children occurred. And about 20% were female, the preponderance of males was because there were only alter boys until fairly recently.

Sometimes I think that abuse of children is a basic part of chruch policy. It turns them into paranoids willing to latch onto anything that the church says.

I’m real serious on this one. I know a nutcase kind of like here.

26. Christine Beckett 16 Sep 2011, 7:11pm

Is it April 1st already?

27. Wow. Took a look at her blog. She’s not only an ignorant hysterical bigot, she’s also impressively idiotic.

28. I dread to think what goes through her mind if she sees two people of the same sex, shake hands….

Well and truly senile, glad she’s staying indoors out of the way…

29. ‘… two women displaying … that they live in Sodomy’ – interesting worry of hers.

Is that in Sodomy NY or Sodomy CT?

1. I wondered about that too

2. Does Easyjet fly there?

3. HEH HEH HEH

4. I naturally assumed that they all came from the Greek island of Lesbos, was that wrong?

5. the literal definition of sodomy includes oral sex; which begs the question if she is a sodomite herself ;)

30. It’s American, what can one expect? A breeding ground of right wing religious nutters and obsessed with gays too. Makes one wonder.

31. This woman is supposedly a research chemist? She would have studied science so you would think she’d have some understanding of biology and human nature…stupid woman!

1. jamestoronto 16 Sep 2011, 9:11pm

I think she inhaled a few too many of her research experiments.

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 10:00am

That could be what happened. Though, personally I think she’s just in need of major help.

2. Margaret Thatcher was a research chemist once – just saying !

1. jamestoronto 19 Sep 2011, 2:43am

You needn’t say more. Maybe they worked together and touched backs. I’d have a psychotic episode if Maggie touched me!

32. I wonder if she is fearful of someone stealing, telling lies, coventing her neighbour’s oxen, wearing clothing of mixed fibres, or any of the other commandments and statutes set out in the bible.

I find it strange that only sexuality makes her fearful. I think she definately has a mental illnes of some kind, which her Judeo-Christian beliefs have intensified.

Oh and by the way, seven kids, she must LOVE the cock!!!!!!!!!

33. I wonder if she’s equally disgusted knowing there are straight people cohabiting out of wedlock having sex or having multiple partners. Not so icky I suppose? She needs long term therapy, something is seriously wrong with her.

34. Another Hannah 16 Sep 2011, 7:43pm

I understand her situation. I ‘m afraid to leave the house for fear of southern american fundamentalist christians are goign to contaminate the worl with their particular brand of vile evil.

1. FYI: She’s in Massachusetts which is NOT in the South; she is Catholic, NOT fundamentalist. The hate contagion goes well beyond one area of the U.S. or one religion

1. She is a Catholic bigot…probably a fundamentalist Catholic. The type who believes and follows every word from Bennydyck or the Holy Magicksterium. The type who has 7 kids because the Church tells her she shouldn’t practice birth control…I know this type because I was a conservative Catholic before coming out.

35. HAHAHA, stupid bitch!

36. She is the true definition of homophobia, she is just scared and ignorant. She just needs to be taught better. At the end of the day, like most of us, she probably got her ideals and morals from her parents!

1. She won’t be getting better by reading her catechism or listening to pulpit fiction.. or by contaminating her children with fairy tales.

37. Presumably, she would be sectioned in the UK.

1. E J Thribb ( age 17 1/2) 21 Sep 2011, 12:44am

Then she would be a committed Christian.

38. MyLyricalDreams 16 Sep 2011, 7:56pm

Leave the pathetic woman to it. At least she keeps herself locked in, saves everybody from having to put up with her twisted and sad views!

39. Chances are one of the seven will be gay. And someone may need to explain sodomy and Lesbian women to her. She has wrong info. lol

1. Well actually – sodomy originally referred to non-het missionary sex. So oral sex, woman on top, gay/lesbian sex – it was all sodomy. So actually, she isn’t incorrect, she’s just using a broader definition. (she’s still stupid etc etc, just not necessarily wrong about her use of the word sodomy)

40. That’s it, I’ve had enough.
    I’m too gay to visit America.

1. jamestoronto 16 Sep 2011, 9:13pm

I’m too gay to live next door to it.

1. I’m glad you’re not coming.

41. Andrew from Oz 16 Sep 2011, 8:04pm

A stay-at-home mom that pays taxes… Is that a new revenue stream for government? America must be broke…

1. Don’t be as ignorant as her, there are more taxes than just income tax.

42. From reading her background story, this woman has encountered mental health issues and anxiety issues long before now. It is unreasonable and unfair (at best) and criminally dangerous (at worst) for her to attach her fears of public exposure to the LGBTQIA community. And from a scientific perspective (she is/was a scientist, no?), it is irrational. Her anxiety issues result from biochemical imbalances and cannot be prayed or religion-ed or positive thinking-ed away. Just because she has a
    new(er) trigger for the dysfunctional chemical cascade does not justify vilifying or demonizing an entire population.

1. And gays don’t pay taxes? Any excuse not to work, get a job and stop living of the taxes

2. She is outnumbered by who and what ….sane people?

3. Another Hannah 17 Sep 2011, 5:49pm

I can see why she doesn’t work as a scientist/lab tech any more. If she spouted rubbish like this in herw ork who’d want to see her work? It would just be pointless.

4. She does sound genuinely unbalanced–paranoid schizophrenics often focus on some “other” person or people and blame them for their anxiety.

I hope some child-welfare group looks into the care of her children. There has been more than one case of a religious fanatic mother murdering her kids.

43. chubbydave 16 Sep 2011, 8:39pm

And here’s me thinking that being a Christian was about tolerance and acceptance. I feel sorry for this woman, and I feel even more sorry for the seven children she is raising with such a twisted view of the world. At least she is staying indoors!

1. Clearly a closet lesbian

44. lady tanya 16 Sep 2011, 8:47pm

what a BIG STUPED COW

45. Ben Foster 16 Sep 2011, 8:58pm

Where do these loonies come from?

1. America.

2. america hate groups including the catholic church of Hitler, still not excommunicated.

46. jamestoronto 16 Sep 2011, 9:07pm

I say unto you: Man shall not rub elbow with man. It shall offend thy eye and make thee blind to reason.
    Nor shall a woman touch the back of another woman for to look upon this shall cause thee to lose thine own backbone to think for thyself.
    Book of Stacey 1:1

Give me a flippin’ break!!

47. So sad! I can’t see how someone could be filled with so much hatred for someone she knows nothing about (or does she) most people who hate something that much ARE ONE!

48. Where is this Sodomy these people are living in? I’d like to visit on my next vacation.

49. Liz Church 16 Sep 2011, 9:27pm

Seven kids, eh? The law of averages say some of their wardrobe monsters must be gay. Please, Lord, let it be so…

1. Please let it NOT be so! Can you imagine the psychological trauma a LGBT child would suffer at the hands of this … creature?

50. Good.

51. BenFrankly 16 Sep 2011, 9:35pm

LOLROTFLMAO……. Puhlease……………..all she has to do is turn on the TV and she’ll see 10000 times worse.

How does one effeminately rub elbows anyway???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………………………..

Her solution is simple. Move to Iran or Saudia Arabia. After all there are no gays in Iran. Of course she wouldn’t be allowed to drive…..but……………………………

Alternatively she could see a psychiatrist….

1. Get Norton and Carr to demonstrate.

2. jamestoronto 17 Sep 2011, 12:21am

Would that psychiatrist EVER earn his money. She’s got ISSUESSSSS.

52. Good no one wants her to come outside i hope her house catches on fire and her and her children all burn to death!!!!!

1. paddyswurds 16 Sep 2011, 10:56pm

@Karley…
      …what a vile thing to say. How does that statement make you any better than a clearly mentally ill woman who needs medical help, not killing. You are just a plain asshole!

2. friday jones 16 Sep 2011, 11:07pm

Dude, see a mental health specialist, they have lots of new meds these days and one of them might calm your sociopathic rage enough so you can function.

1. Wishing death on children because their mother is a lunatic is not cool dude. If that was supposed to be funny – it wasn’t, if it wasn’t meant to be funny – you need to re-evaluate your attitude cause you’re as filled with hate as she is.

3. jamestoronto 17 Sep 2011, 12:26am

Completely out of line. You need help as much as she does.

Ever hear “Be careful what you wish for. Yuu may get but not the way you want”

Echoing others “Totally uncool”

53. maybe we should nail her inside, that would solve her problem once and for all

54. Just have another baby and stay indoors love. Hope at least two of your offspring turn out to be lovely members of our rainbow community. Wait, make that three. Just to piss you off more.

1. I fear what she would do to the children who are anything other than her perception of “normal” or “straight”. It’s clear she has mental issues and I would be concerned for their safety. I hope someone who knows her personally reports her if her children are in danger because of her psychosis.

55. ATTENTION SEEKER!!!!

1. Thats what it’s all about, for sure.

56. Clearly a troll.

57. friday jones 16 Sep 2011, 11:05pm

She’s scared of seeing men rubbing elbows affectionately, so she’s just going to stay indoors and watch something wholesomely hetero, like “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” or “Toddlers & Tiaras.”

58. How do you rub your elbows effeminately?

1. You giggle at the same time.

2. Good question!!! – Lol

3. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 10:01am

Didn’t know they had Morris Dancers in the US…who knew!

1. Clearly, you know more about effeminate elbow rubbing than myself or JohnK, Jock S Trap ;-p

1. Jock S. Trap 18 Sep 2011, 10:24am

Now you know where I ‘m going to tell you to shove then cow bells don’t you?! lol :)

1. hehehehe

4. Eskimo style!

59. Lyuba Allenivna Tereshchenko 16 Sep 2011, 11:37pm

LOL! This has to be a joke; it’s too stupid to be real. Must be a troll holiday in the states or something.

What a mudak! HAHAHAHA!

1. its almost certainly real.

60. Sorry…she’s been threatened with RAPE since saying all this? That made me laugh. You have to wonder who would read comments like that and think “that woman needs a good raping”. Although perhaps she does. That might open her eyes to what is really terrifying in the world.

1. Nobody ever “needs a good raping”. Wtf is wrong with you?

1. Absolutely, but that’s not what Alice is saying. She’s ridiculing the claim of rape threats made by Stacy Trasancos by satirizing the idea that people (and as Sir Andrew below points out), gay people, would make such threats in response to a blog.

I think the negative scores that Alice’s comment’s attracted are unfair.

2. Sir Andrew 17 Sep 2011, 9:18pm

And to be fair, what gay man would threaten a woman with rape? Sort of goes against what we’re all about.

1. It has been known ….

Always inexcusable

But rape not a crime of orientation but of power

61. And with 7 kids, what are the chances that at least one will be gay. How sad that those kids are growing up in an environment of hate, ignorance and repression.

1. And by the way, I thought her blog was callled “accepting abundance”. Or does that only apply to the effectiveness of her own reproduction.

62. The only person who gives this woman power is us, by reporting on her bile.

63. “I can’t even go to normal places without having to sit silently and tolerate immorality.”

You have no morality, you stupid bitch. Only a dimwit whose moral compass has been perverted would claim that homosexuality is immoral. How can something that doesn’t harm anyone be immoral? Causing harm and pain is immoral. Something that goes on between consenting adults is not immoral. Someone who thinks it is needs to reassess their priorities.

1. Like her local church?

64. This has made me even more determined to attend the Secular Europe March tomorrow.

We must take a stand against tyrants like this who wish to impose their beliefs on the rest of society.

65. DJ Sheepiesheep 17 Sep 2011, 12:23am

Do you think she’s related to Keith?

1. She got the other half of the brain.

1. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 1:40pm

Bit generous there… half of it?

66. What do expect from a woman who supports Rick Santorum?

1. The guy who’s surname is missing a couple of ‘i’s? Explains a lot.

2. Is that a disease?

67. In that picture she looks so uptight it looks like her head is about to explode!

Something tells me theres more going on here than just an attack of chronic Homophobia – agoraphobia or OCD by the sound of it – certainly there is obsessive anxiety here.

I certainly find it more than a little odd that her family would be threatened with kidnap, rape or murder though….

Something doesnt add up…

1. Please do not try to correlate mental health diagnosis in a negative capacity with this evil turd. It reveals your own latent bigotry.

1. With due respect, do you know anyone who doesn’t have some type of mental health issue who’s literally too paranoid to step outside the house in case they encounter gay people holding hands?
        You can argue the toss over whether homophobia is a mental health issue but she’s gone way beyond mere neurosis.
        Not many severely agoraphobic people are also virulent homophobes, but she ticks all the boxes for both. What would you call it?

1. Bigot posing as attention seeking victim.

68. Another Catholic nut job. What about all of the pedophile Catholic priest who have been raping children like hers for a long time? She has most likely gone to a Catholic church where the priest has raped or abused or molested children and she is afraid to leave the house, give me a break. It is people like her who give their children to the pedophile priest and then complain about others. What has she done to stop pedophile priest in the Catholic Church? If I were her I would be more afraid to go to a Catholic Church with my children.

69. Actually she sets a fine example for all homophobic morons to follow.

Rot in Peace, whoever you are.

70. This woman is a freak,she should be more worried about the hatred she is teaching her chidren,maybe she and others like her should move to an Island somewhere without any access to the human race,she should be ashamed of herself!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. Wish all homophobic turds in the uk would stay indoors, it would mean ,no longer getting violated by them on the street, and i could finally be liberated from their oppressive hate, so she is a good example to other homophobes in that regard

72. Dr Robin Guthrie 17 Sep 2011, 1:27am

I”’m supposed to be able to influence what goes on in my community, and as a voter I do exercise that right.”

Sorry Luv.

You are clearly mentally ill and should be denied any influence on that society whatsoever until you are capable of living in it.

Religion!

A force for CRAP.

1. You disgust me. So if we’re mentally ill we have nothing valid to say or contribute ever? What utter nonsense.

1. Dr Robin Guthrie 17 Sep 2011, 11:11am

That is not what I said.

I myself suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks for 15 years.

The state I was in alone did not make me fit to contribute to anything at all let alone believe that
        I should.

This woman is clearly suffering an extreme phobia, contributed to in no doubt by her religious beliefs.

So go get your disgust elsewhere matey boy.

And try growing up a little.

2. I find the reactions from the posters here to be the real “wtf” in all of this. I’m not gay but have full support and sympathy for the community. Unfortunately the way most of you here are acting in the comments is utterly shameful.

You mock a mentally ill woman with an irrational phobia, but not only that, display disgusting discrimination and bias against Americans on the whole (fyi, I’m a Brit). How can you guys ever expect to be taken seriously when you are mean, vicious and utterly hypocritical?

You bring complete shame on the LGBT community.

1. Ben Foster 17 Sep 2011, 8:53am

Oh, come on! She’s asking for it. She posts a blog, she rabbits on it! She opened herself up to it. Ok, personal threats are not on – assuming they’re real. but we can have a laugh at her expense here where she is unlikely to see it since she’s so scared of us terrible elbow rubbing gays.

2. Another weird generalisation – why? Yes, some of the comments here are ones I wouldn’t have made, but there are PLENTY of relevant comments and, more importantly, recognition that this lady has mental health problems. Yet you tar everyone with the same brush? Then have the cheek to suggest that the real problem is us?

I suggest you put your preconceptions aside (all the comments are antiAmerican??? – some of the commenters ARE American for a start, nevermind that what you said is untrue), calm down and ask yourself what made you suddenly appear here attacking every poster indirectly in your post while seeming to ignore the facts – and stop making disgusting slurs about the LGBT community as a whole. Shame? The only shame here, apart from the odd nasty post, is your aggressive, self-righteous, all-condemning stance.

3. Oh bugger off you self righteous arse!! She is a complete homophobe sorry if I don’t feel sorry for her being unable to leave the house because of the way I was born. If someone was to say they can’t leave the house because I see black people everywhere they would, and quite rightly so, be shunned by society we are merely mocking her medieval views and as for the anti-american comments on here when you hear all the homophobic crap coming from the leaders of that nation (people voted in by a majority so a representation of that country) you to would hold most americans in scorn, and to be honest I haven’t seen any revolts over the crimes committed all over the world, in these innocent americans names so I am lead to believe the majority of americans are selfish, arrogant and uncaring of other human beings due to the actions of there leaders.

3. It’s not that she doesn’t deserve an influence in society, it’s just that in the modern world an individual’s influence only gets so far. Clearly her opinions are outnumbered, she either needs to accept that or construct a better argument against public displays of affection.

73. mel cavanagh 17 Sep 2011, 1:42am

poor thing, if only she knew what catholic priests do to the young and the old…..what a vile, socially retarded outcast….take your kids and go live in some sheltered catholic cult where she can wallow in the so called crimes of others with some of the biggest criminals on EARTH!!!!!

74. Jen Marcus 17 Sep 2011, 2:09am

I think she is a delusional ,paranoid schizophrenic caused by severe rigid religiosity. The local civil authorities charged with the welfare of children better investigate and determine if she is a fit mother in order to prevent her from doing any permanent damage to her children, if she hasn’t already?

75. I wonder how she feels when she sees a couple of heterosexual teenagers making out in the park like they need a hotel room? Disgust? Indifference? Pleased?

76. Johnny33308 17 Sep 2011, 2:47am

As a person born and raissed in Massachusetts, I find this woman’s opinion not in keeping with the values of our Commonwealth. Here once again we find a person’s “religious beliefs” at odds with civility, our secular society and all that is good about Massachusetts and New England in particular. Her beliefs were more appropriate in the 11th cewntury than they are now. She feels her religious beliefs should trump other citizens’ Human Rights. And these people wonder why no one likes them or their bigotry. Amazingly stupid! Bigotry, hatred and prejudice are NOT family values no matter how much those like her scream that they are. She certainly is a monster, with all of the compassion of a scorpion! Not any sort of a follower of Jesus, Satan perhaps, but not Jesus.

1. Gay Daily Mail Reader 19 Sep 2011, 12:04am

At least Satanists don’t keep banging on about the evils of homosexuality, unlike many Christians.

77. That’s right, we are dangerous and we are all coming after you heterosexuals and cisgenders, so you really better stay indoors !!

78. I would encourage you to contact this woman and tell her what you think. Her email address is: Child.Wife.Mother@gmail.com

1. In all seriousness I think she’s had quite enough hate mail by now. She is obviously disturbed and in need of professional help.

1. Ben Foster 17 Sep 2011, 8:56am

i agre with flapjack. answering her blog is one thing. but this is probably too much.

1. Just sent her a blessing.

1. I think the threats were going a bit too far… a few hundred Stonewall postcards might get the message across in a much more nicer and pointed way!

79. Cambodia Guesthouse 17 Sep 2011, 8:05am

Oh dear me, another crazy loon…. and just when you thought it was safe to go out and rub elbows effeminately….

As someone else said previously… It’s her CHILDREN I feel sorry for.. Brought up by such a loon. What kind of a view of the world will THEY get?

80. Gay Activist Paul Mitchell 17 Sep 2011, 8:59am

What is her problem. Just Like Tony Abbott the leader of the opposition here in Australia

March 2010 quote: “I am threatened by homosexuality”, unquote.

Homophobia is a disease – not homosexuality.

We pay taxes, contribute to society, advocate for better resources, clean up the environment, creat jobs and make the world smarter, better and more productive. We should have the right to civil marriage because it is about equality, fairness and justice. It is 2011, not 1911.

Pray the hate and bigots away!;
    Not pray the gay away!

Maybe lets add homophobia should be classified in the Diseases manual that in 1973 that got rid of homosexuality as a disease.

She should get councelling NOW!, because she really seroisely needs it!

81. jasonwantssuperpowers 17 Sep 2011, 9:19am

You will NEVER get rid of us, we breed out of your bodies….

1. indeed, they cannot see we are here because of them…perfection;-)

82. Jock S. Trap 17 Sep 2011, 9:48am

So what she does is see situations completely innocent and sexualises them.
    Me thinks she chose this condition. She chooses to only see people by sex. Therefore she’ll get little, sorry no, sympathy for such a stupid, bigotted woman.
    If she creates her hateful, bigotted bed then she must accept and lie in it.

1. I agree, not only is this woman sexualising ever small gesture, she is projecting her own inner distrubance onto every one she meets.

1. typo- I agree, not only is this woman sexualising every small gesture, she is projecting her own inner distrubance onto every one she meets.

2. I still say she could use some aversion therapy. Maybe start small by putting a meterosexual some distance away from her and then bring them closer by degrees. A few months down the line she might be able to share a bench with lesbians touching each other’s elbows. Eventually she’ll be hanging out in gay bars and singing KD Lang songs.
      It’s a bit like what they do at London Zoo for people who are afraid of spiders, though I can’t see her stroking any gays just yet ;)

83. it just sounds like a complete lie.

1. I’m sure it is…the cow obviously goes to church.

84. She’s a nut and she’s into religion, whoda thunk it?

85. Shes obviously not scared of a good rodgering though with seven kids.
    Surprised she has time to leave the house

86. A rather pathetic and ignorant person.

87. 7 children are you out of your mind , the earth is full and you are making it worst , us gay do not make kids we are saving the earth . where is your christian love hateful bitch

88. I suggest this Catholic female go and visit the Vatican for a while! lol I dont suggest she take the 7 children with her though?

89. As she is seriously mentally ill, she should be incarcerated in a lunatic asylum!

90. I feel sorry for her kids, she has to pay for her homophobia and I have no sympathy for her but her kids have to grow up fearing the world for no other reason then there mothers irrational hatred.

91. She’s clearly mentally ill with severe anxiety issues. Who posted that research a while ago about prejudices so strong they interfered with one’s daily life? This woman seems a good example of that.

But I suspect illogical and extreme homophobia is only one of her many problems. I feel sorry for her, but most of all for her children. What kind of anxieties and fears is she foisting onto them? Is anyone supporting or monitoring them?

All I hope is that her silly blog draws attention to her problems and means she gets the psychiatric help she so obviously needs as soon as possible.

1. Thanks, Pavlos! I thought it might have been you, but I trust my memory so little nowadays that I was afraid to say and make an embarrassing mistake :D Thank you for those links. That pathological bias was the first thing i thought of when I read this story (although, true to form, I’d forgotten what it was called!)

92. Some kindly priest need to tell her that her conduct is judgmental and unchristian, if not downright sinful. With her extreme views I doubt if she is a fit person to parent seven children let alone one. But perhaps if one of them turns out gay and is not too terrorised to speak out she may learn a little humanity to eaten the lump of her religiosity

1. sorry should be leaven the lump….

93. susan brearley 17 Sep 2011, 1:39pm

who gave her the space to make these comments? ignorant cow!

94. “We all know what would happen if I asked two men or two women to stop displaying, right in front of me and my children, that they live in sodomy.”

I had no idea sodomy was a place

1. It’s more a state of mind… hey, maybe we could make a bumper sticker out of that ;)

95. Who wants to come stand outside her house with me, and effeminately rub my elbows?

96. Feel free to email this woman on Child.Wife.Mother@gmail.com I am sure she would like some input, perhaps someone knows a good hairdresser in her hometown?

97. Miguel Sanchez 17 Sep 2011, 2:26pm

How about we all take up a donation and send her to the moon?

This broad needs to get a LIFE!

I feel for her kids. God help ir one of themturns out to be gay.

98. I just love that she used the phrase “what in tarnation”. I didn’t realise people actually said that outside Yosamite Sam XD

99. Oh dear. Too right we want people like her off the street. Lets encourage more of it… Flaming lunatic!

100. Oh dear another little publicity seeker. The shoe box is getting quite crowded

101. V ery A ssertive T hou I ncredibly C lever U nfortunately N ot T olerant

102. OFFS, put a sock in it, Stacy!!! Get with the times you silly, senile woman. And dressing your kids up all the same? Come on, let them be how they want to be… I guess you’ve already started your indoctrination, brainwashing the poor mites.

103. Perhaps she should move to Kansas and move in with the Westboro Baptist lot.

104. She should go and live with Sally Kern!

105. Just want to spread the word on our gay rights thread on a message board we run :)

1. Oh, Pink News . . . you’re morphing into the Onion. Surely you’ve made this woman up.

But just in case she really does exist, I’m giving her this advice: Move to Iran! There are no gays there.

106. I havent read her blog. I dont think I’d give her the pleasure of increasing her viewer count by 1. I do hope she practices her blog name just a tad bit.

107. Doesn’t she know (shock, horror!) some catholics are gay, including some clergy … perhaps she won’t go to church if we let her know this ….

1. Exactly, has this woman never heard of Cardinal Newman!!!

1. Good Heavens!

108. I feel sad, angry and scared at the same time. Sad because she is so deluded. Angry because she is so deluded. And scared that she’s raising children, I hope they get a chance of developing their own opinions; and this may sound rude but catholic Christians aren’t very renowned for that…

109. i fear for all kids who are part of her religion catholic priests say no more she is a brainwashed twat too many bibles bumped on her head

110. Her loss. I’m disgusted by homophobes, but I don’t let them chase me into hiding.

111. For someone who has clearly sexualised any contact between two people, and who obviously has a very large anxiety issue over sexuality, she’s done a sterling job on avoiding sexuality by having SEVEN children.
    Some shrink will be rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of a whole family of headcases on their books in future years!

112. This reads like a story from The Onion. Seriously, “effeminately rubbing elbows”? How do you rub elbows in a way that is distinctly feminine?

1. what is The Onion? Am I missing something?

1. The Onion is a parody news site that invents stories that are rediculous & hilarious.

2. Andrew Fyall 21 Sep 2011, 12:03pm

No…it is real.

113. Gee Stacy, reading the comments it seems that mainly gay and lesbians are reading this (or at least commenting). So sorry you seem to be alone in your stand, but I agree with you. We were raised to believe black was black and now they try to get us to believe it is white! Values which shouldn’t change are changing. I feel very sorry for gay and lesbian people because they themselves feel guilty or they would not be so defensive and aggressive. Remember what the Bible says, whatever things are good and pure and of good report, focus on these things and perhaps you will find peace.

1. Andrew Jones 18 Sep 2011, 1:29pm

Patricia,

pity yourself for such a rigid and misinformed upbringing.

You don’t know your bible and clearly don’t know God either by your comments. Just proves that if there is a god he accepts drongos and idiots into the fold. If you are representative of god then what a disaster the church is in!

Poor dear really should have kept your mouth closed … now we know you are a total and complete fool!

2. Er, yeah, mainly gay and lesbian people are commenting because this is a gay news site! So what are YOU doing here? Sticking up for Stacy? If you really cared about her you’d be encouraging her to seek the psychological or psychiatric help she so obviously needs. Or do you think that someone who interprets innocent physical contact between people as sexual isn’t ill? This is nothing to do with God or the Bible – it’s to do with someone’s mental health.

3. patricia, if you’re not trying to be ironic, you’re as deluded as she is.

114. paul millam 18 Sep 2011, 1:22pm

claims to be a research chemist, well scientist are supposed to have opem minds. So it is goodd this person is not at work, how good where they.

115. At least now she knws what it is like to be gay and afraid to leave the house for fear of being bashed.

i wonder who does her hair?

116. I know it’s an extreme example but this is what religious indoctrination clearly can lead to. Poor woman.

117. To be that fearful of catching the gay must be terrible. Glad she’s staying home, or I’d have to vote for her to be exiled from society.

118. SteveDenver 18 Sep 2011, 10:19pm

Let’s meet at Stacy’s house and do a forced makeover.

Gays are POWERFUL! If we can trump “god” in some religious nut’s psyche, we can do just about anything.

1. Gay Daily Mail Reader 19 Sep 2011, 12:01am

I’m sure that Colin and Justin would be happy to redecorate her house!

2. No one can ‘trump’ God.. not anywhere,, not anytime, but you could certainly be delusional enough to believe that you can which is clearly the case.

119. Mary Flying Eagle 18 Sep 2011, 11:20pm

Hey Great, Stay home, One less Bigot roaming our streets, spreading their hate.

120. Gay Daily Mail Reader 19 Sep 2011, 12:00am

What a bigot! Gay people in many parts of the world are to frightened to go out because of violence towards them. She really puts the ‘phobia’ into homophobia. I am glad that it is her who is staying in doors and so should everybody else who hates gays, blacks, the disabled, jews etc.

121. I have read about this woman and her blog. A vile creature…unfortunately there are many more like her in the U.S.

122. Linderella 19 Sep 2011, 2:04pm

Poor thing maybe one day she will grow up and join the real world.
    Least if she stays indoors no one has to come into contact with her in real life!

123. ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself’. Read your Bible bitch before bashing me with it.

124. I am just sorry fo any mentaly ill person but I am even more sorry for her children. What life can they exspect with her malign infuence as they grow up.

125. Eddy - from 2007 19 Sep 2011, 5:32pm

There are a lot of delusional people in this world, but this one has really got it bad. She really needs help. Her homophobia is robbing her of a normal life.

But, as I have learned in the case of a seriously paranoid friend, we have “freedom of delusions” in most democratic and progressive lands today, rather similar to “freedom of speech”.

Unfortunately this woman is going to have to burst out of her house one day and do somebody or something serious violence before the state will forcibly intervene and give her the mental health-support she needs.

So that is my recommendation for her: put on an act, rush screaming from your house, and beat the hell out of a piece of public property, like a phone box or bus shelter, and don’t stop until the police come and take you away. It’s the only way they will help you.

I’m serious!

126. Eddy - from 2007 19 Sep 2011, 5:52pm

I have just emailed the following message to this unfortunate woman. Her email address is: stacytrasancos@msn.com

“Hi Stacy,

I’ve had a close enough look at your case to be able to say with certainty that you are unfortunately suffering from delusions. You are believing in a great deal that does not exist, in thoughts which are not true, which are not grounded in reality. You also appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur.

For the sake of your adorable-looking young children, please, seriously seeking psychiatric help.

You’ll be a far happier person believing in reality, and relieving yourself of irrational fears and delusions.

And I think it would be best for you too to get back to your career. It doesn’t have to be full- time. But it’s clearly not good for you to be at home all day.

Best Wishes,
    Eddy”

1. well said my friend :)

2. With all due respect do you really think that’s necessary?

I know what she’s written is rubbish and I know that she’s a bigot and what not but really rising to her in such a manner is correct? She’s clearly got mental health issues and that fact that her and her family are receiving death and rape threats perhaps shows more about some of us then it does about her.

Don’t rise to it, laugh at her, pity her but don’t give her codified fuel to further her case that the LGBT community are vile. It will only have further neagtive repurcussions because evidently she has a few followers.

127. moron….

128. She sounds like one of those disturbed characters from a Tennessee Williams play.

What a delicate flower she must be, despite 7 children and a career as a research chemist. What if one of her children had gay stirrings? Have the smelling salts ready!!

129. Peter Warren 19 Sep 2011, 9:55pm

What a hyporytical bitch!! On benifits, probebly and sponging on society. Most gay people are employed and tax payers so we are paying for this trollop and her kids. get a life and be a good catholic, try keeping your legs closed. A new experience for you!!

130. This is one of the most stupid things I’ve ever heard of. I’d love to just stand outside her house snogging a guy.

1. Get a life you silly bitch.!! What happens if one or more of your kids, comes out in the future!!

2. Conaugh, are you cute? Ok let’s go for it.

1. Though Madonnas flash mobs are all the rage now, that might be more fun. I’m doing one at th Vatican next week.

131. Jo Ratzinger 21 Sep 2011, 1:01am

Well, she gets my vote. I’m glad to see someone like her being committed.

1. She definitely needs to be committed – to a hospital that can treat her irrational phobia

132. This woman states that she Catholic – so am I a Gay Catholic – and this woman is so afraid to leave her house because of us gays – Is she also afraid to go to Catholic Mass on Sunday because the Priest may be a child molester? Just wondering!

1. If you’re a gay catholic, Dan, you suffer from serious delusions too, not to mention committing the serious immorality of publicly supporting one of the most homophobic institutions on the planet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

If you must believe in God, Christ and other fairly tales why can’t you join a gay friendly church?

133. Why are you all being so hateful? We look to be understood but feel no compassion to extend understanding to the very TYPE of person that needs to understand us?!? LGBTs have left threats to her and her family in response to her viewpoint. Is that how we want to be viewed? Maybe you all do but not me. Hate breeds more hate. She’s probably a great mom who will undoubtedly be faced with at least 1 of her 7 children coming out one day. We ask and even demand more tolerance but are so intolerant ourselves. What a joke!

134. Andrew Fyall 21 Sep 2011, 11:55am

She’s no one-off…she has followers who adore what she’s doing!
    Her twitter account is laden with religious drivel and homophobic & pro-life crap.
    I suggest every LGBT person we know joins her and floods her twitter account with pro-gay comments.

135. This woman needs help to address this problem. I know of some great therapies to help alleviate homophobic attitudes. She shouldn’t receive death threats and hate, she should receive sympathy and help.

136. If you’re a gay catholic Dan you suffer from serious delusions too, not to mention committing the serious immorality of publicly supporting one of the most homophobic institutions on the planet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

1. sorry that was meant to be a reply to someone up above. I’ll repost it.

137. To me she is just coming across as phobic – as in, homosexuals scare her to the point of it being a phobia and preventing her from living a normal life. Phobias are normally a learned behaviour, either from parents or a bad experience (though I’m betting parents, based on the religion – perhaps they so harshly ingrained the image of hell into her that she’s petrified) and phobias are hardly ever rational.

I think she would benefit from some kind of therapy. I don’t feel any hate for this woman (where does hate get anyone in this world? Even if it’s just returning the feeling?) and I think its disgusting that anyone would threaten to rape her. Rape is a hideous crime, and there should NEVER be any excuse to even use it as a threat.

138. The headline hasn’t been stolen from the Star? It has to be made up as they have places for people like this in real life and it isn’t care in the community.

Thanks for the laugh, very inventive. Still I have to live with the fact that David Cameron ate my boyfriend or was it hamster?

139. This *is* the 21st Century isn’t it?! If you expect others to tolerate your religious views and lifestyle then you should expect to tolerate other people’s lifestyles in return. They’re not hurting you in any way, and your children can’t ‘catch gayness’, so why make such a fuss?!

140. id tend to be more worried about voilence from any1 rather than open display of affection; please someone find this person who needs help

141. Of course she’s been threatened. Militant homosexuals are the most disgustingly violent people that it is possible to encounter, and they make it their business to ruin the lives of those who oppose their position.

1. we learned from you good christians jack

142. Hello World 23 Sep 2011, 10:39pm

There are only two words to describe this woman, and they are both c*nt.

143. Good. Stay inside. We don’t want you out here.

144. stay at home bitch. no one needs you

145. Chloe Cloud D 25 Sep 2011, 3:27am

Calling all Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgenders and Transsexuals Of the world unite My Brothers and Sisters and take to the streets in a blazing path of destruction in order to get the rights and freedoms we deserve. For far to long our kind been treated as inferior and worthless It is now our time to rise and show them at we are not inferior!!! Make no Mistake, They are trying to wipe us out just because they see us as not normal.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A REVOLUTION!!!!!

Fight for our Existence!!!!

146. Go ahead and stay indoors you silly, small minded, pathetic creature.

147. Jessica Apricot 30 Sep 2011, 6:02pm

Catholic? Ok, I’m sure you’ve read the bible then. God sent Jesus to make sure we capture the message, he kept saying “this is not what I meant, let my Son explain it again” Did you skip it? I’m sorry for your kids, I’m pretty sure God will give you a couple of Gay kids to teach you a lesson. You seem like an educated and pretty woman, but don’t flatter yourself, I doubt there’s a line of lesbians wanting to get in your bed.

148. Heather Johnson 30 Sep 2011, 11:18pm

God and the bible preach that you are not here to judge, only God is here to judge. How do you call yourself a devout Catholic when you’re openly judging someone for their choices and/or lot they’ve been given in life. Leave that to God! All you’re doing is teaching your children intolerance.

1. rectal breath 1 Oct 2011, 5:00pm

Wrong. God even set up Judges. Check the book of JUDGES you ignoramus. The bible says to look at yourself before judging others or you could be a hypocrite. hence, judge not that you may be judged.
      God also said in Psalm 97:10 to hate what is bad. Fornication has been defined as bad in the bible. Homosexual acts are fornication. Also, same sex relations are condemned as disgusting and worthy ofv death. this is fitting since such immorality spreads diseases that kill innocent babies.

149. Nate Di-Maggio 7 Oct 2011, 12:10pm

Aww what a loving caring btch, why dont they just give this person a lobotomy. ppl like this really do make the world go round and they almost always come from the tht part of the States. She even has her own WS for GOD’s Sake give it up love, 1 in 5 ppl are gay and you have 7 kids do the Math.

150. Yes, it is HORRIBLE that she and her children are forced to tolerate seeing people loving one another! What is this world coming to?

151. She’s obviously got a dirty mind… how many people would seriously look at two women in the park touching each others’ backs, or at two men with their elbows close together, and think ‘they must be doing it up the bum’? This woman clearly has an obsession.

152. Society does not need this type of person among them.

Stay in doors…. better yet, stay in the closet…

153. Social Services need to take a close look at those poor children of hers.

154. robin williams 30 Dec 2011, 8:18pm

to freaking bad for her

155. “I find myself unable to even leave the house anymore without worrying about what in tarnation we are going to encounter.” “What in tarnation” is classic hillbilly speak. Heaven help her when one or more of her seven kids comes out as gay. Pathetic.

156. hilarous