Lady Gaga set for lesbian kiss in new Simpsons episode

1. Ronete Cohen 24 Aug 2011, 11:52am

Same-sex kiss, perhaps? Considering that Lady Gaga is bisexual, it isn’t a lesbian kiss. Please, Pink News, don’t make us bisexuals invisible by labelling our actions “lesbian/gay” or “straight”.

1. Oh FFS

*rolls eyes*

Sorry, at the end of the date I’m sure PN isn’t discriminating against bisexual men and women. It’s a same-sex kiss..better?!

2. You may be bi but same sex kissing is gay =P

3. You know, I’ve often wondered that – if it’s still a “lesbian” or “gay” kiss if the participants are bisexual. People seem to talk at though it is but I’ve never been sure.

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Aug 2011, 11:18am

Yes, indeed, Michael, you are correct.

2. martyn notman 24 Aug 2011, 1:45pm

***middle america shakes as heads explode**** ..that will go down well in Texas! never ceases to amaze me how one part of Fox is so different to the rancid bile of Fox News.

3. David Myers 25 Aug 2011, 12:42am

Go Lady Gaga! Go Marge! Fox News and Fox Entertainment are totally different animals. I often feel guilty about enjoying Fox entertainment, hoping it isn’t helping to fund Fox News . . .

4. Oh,sweet-fecking-jesus! Lady Bore-Bore is to be yet another ‘celebrity’ ‘appearing’ on The Simpsons,WHOOP-DE-BLEEDIN’-DO! What’s up? Is her profile on the wane,or something?! Or did PN simply have a gap to fill?!

1. Sophie Hawthorne 25 Aug 2011, 10:16am

You got there before me…

Good grief is there nothing that this annoying cow won’t stoop to to flog CD’s?

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Aug 2011, 11:20am

Oh dear!! ;)

2. Jock S. Trap 28 Aug 2011, 11:19am

Comin over a tad bit jealous their Paul.D.

5. I LOVE LADY GAGA!!!!