Keighley man jailed for horrific attack on lesbian couple

1. This is truly terrible but not a surprise in Bradford area.

1. have you actually lived in the Bradford area or is this just a general ‘anywhere outside london, brighton and manchester is a hell for gay people’ opinion.

1. I’m from Hebden Bridge its just down the road, but then again I do think anywhere outside of Hebden Bridge is hell for gay people :P

2. A good long sentence, I hope he serves it all. Another “Keith” the world could do better without.

1. If you do not agree with my legally stated views on here then you are welcome to deconstruct them intelligently or attack them unintelligently as his usually the case. You are NOT however entitle to malicious, unsubstantiated slander. I am a non violent person of moral fibre, in a moral mariage living by bible standards as set by Jesus (who also was intolerant of immorality). You appear to be a person of low character
      that will resort to slander, appealing to the lowest common denominator on here.

1. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 11:17am

And yet your not religious…. You tell so much bullsh!t it’s laughable.
        If Jealous was intolerant of immorality than thats you pretty much out of the picture, being that you completely discriminating and intolerant of everything.
        Now, fvck off low-life and go play with a combine harvester.
        Now if you don’t mind the rest of us adults want to have a decent, civilise decussion and debate.

1. Hey should we introduce Keef and Rich? They’d get on like a house on fire! Lets play Cupid, we might just get them together. Keef, you’d be better off with Richie as he’s not dead or has a weird habit of hanging down by the harbour wearing dresses and talking about catching some men and loving them like your current boyfriend Jeebus. I’d get him HIV tested too though (Jeebus H that is, although Rich might be advisable to get one) as you know how these things spread!

Stop being a miserable eejit Keith and take that dildo out of your chuff and go get a real man! I do assume that Keefs and Richie are both over 16 though. Mentally they are not and believe in fairy tales. Must be hard having those 20bn year old qasars giggling and laughing at you every night!

2. DJ Sheepiesheep 18 Aug 2011, 11:34am

Keith – the word “marriage” has two Rs. Additionally, defamatory words that appear online would be libel, not slander. However, mere insults are not actionable, although in your case they are well deserved.

1. this place is full of mugs 18 Aug 2011, 10:04pm

shut your face dj, patronising someone over a mediocre spelling mistake – if that’s all you can do to try and demean someone hell you are a mug!

3. Keith your a bigot so was this guy I think its fair to put you both in the same category.

4. DJ Sheepiesheep 18 Aug 2011, 11:40am

Oh yes, Keith, as for “living by bible standards” does that mean, in addition to your condemnation of gay folk, that you do not eat pork, do not wear clothes of mixed fibres and concur with the keeping of slaves? No, I thought not. You just pick and choose to support your bigotry.

1. Nice that you also favour slander and support the slanderer (libelist if you prefer to be pedantic) over intelligent rebuttal. Not surprising from a person that cannot tell a typo from a spelling error!
          Clearly another amoral cesspit dwelling piece of human garbage.

1. Dr Robin Guthrie 18 Aug 2011, 1:06pm

The christian love and fellowship just flows from you doesn’t it………….

2. Succinctly put! :D

3. @ Keith We have tried intellectually debating with you but that requires both parties to have the intellect to be capable of a debate.

And you usually ignore our arguments when you don’t like our answers so now I’m just going to abuse you everytime I see your comments.

4. Jason Brown 18 Aug 2011, 4:18pm

How can you claim to argue with intelligence when you believe in something that has no logical scientific evidence?

2. What a numpty. Where did I say i was a Jew. In the bible, the requirements of Mosaic Law were abolished 2000 years ago.
          I despair at the scholstic ignorance on here. Stick to what you know which as far as I can tell is ever person that finds homosexual practices abhorrent a homophobe or a bigot …ad nauseum zzzzzzzzzzz!

1. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 3:43pm

Well thats my man back, Keith. So right now I’m off to rip his clothes off and spend a good 2-3 hours playing with his massive schlong (sorry Iris and co) coz when you got a man like that you don’t want it sitting at the back of your cupboard gathering dust…hear what I’m saying (sense the finger!).
            I’ll be back tomorrow, with one almight smile, I can promise you.
            PS he’s just read some of Keith’s ‘sh!t’ (I’m quoting) and fully endorses my message for once.
            Laters!

2. Dr Robin Guthrie 18 Aug 2011, 4:40pm

“I despair at the scholstic ignorance on here”

Why would you come onto a gay web site and expect US to be coherent in your religio-babble gibberish.

We do not care one jot about your holy moly fantasies.

5. “in a moral mariage living by bible standards as set by Jesus”.

Since when was Jesus a finger pointing intolerant judging bigot.

You know nothing of your “religion” sir.

You are an embarrassment to Christianity and an affront to decent humanity.

6. Jesus was gay.

2. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 11:13am

Yes, Doreen you are right.

3. People, Keith is a troll (one could say of Biblical proportions), please don’t keep on giving him the attention he all too obviously craves.

1. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 12:29pm

If I’m right it’s Rich(unoriginal) and we ignored him but it made no difference. It’s too mentally unstable I guess.

1. Aaw and I was going to play cupid and have the two of them (Keefs and Richie) together over a romantic candle-lit dinner!

1. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 2:41pm

Thats ok, he’s clearly use to playing with himself.

4. Pleae clarify the statement ““Keith” the world could do better without.”
      If you are associating me with violent acts, you yourself are a false accuser and a low character with the morals of an industrial muck spreader!

1. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 2:41pm

Jerk!

3. Horrible. I’m very glad that this man has been sent to prison for a significant length of time.

4. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 11:11am

This is dreadful. Such a horrible thing, not only to happen but to have to live with too.
    The sentence should have been without any parole because I suspect he’ll be out in 3 years and for a crime like this he needs to be punished properly.
    I hope he life inside will be as unpleasant as the mental sentence he has inflicted on these two women.

5. It is going to take those two women some time to recover from the attack. The physical wounds will heal but it is the emotional and physicological damage that will take longer to get right. It will depend on how strong they both are.

6. Shame on pink news for allowing kieth to post here

1. Jock S. Trap 18 Aug 2011, 12:27pm

Yep, I’m certainly getting pissed off with it, it helps me coming here esp on my ‘bad’ days but not sure I can be bothered anymore, kinda loosing interest. I realise PinkNews will attract homophobes but I’ve through this too much in life to have to read and put up with it constantly here at the moment.

1. He’s getting quite worked up though I feel like we may be getting to him :P

2. Perhaps you can link to one post where I have broken the rules or any law. I give you 25 hours!

1. No merely this is a LGBT site so I don’t expect to come across homophobic views on here. This isn’t a democracy you don’t get freedom of speech if you are being offensive on here then PN can kick you off without having to justify itself, same would go for if I went on a christian site and started slagging off religion, which I do sometimes do.

1. Unfortunately (for you). On a comments board you will encountter opposing views as well as fluffy back slapping ofby like minded.
          I see you have failed to link to a single post of mine that breaks the rules or would dis-bar me from posting. You are full of bluster and hot air.
          I personally think you SHOULD go on to any religious site you deem to be immoral and give them both barrels of your infinite wisdom and rapier wit. Let me know how you fare!

1. Keith thats the beauty this isn’t a service you pay for so can bar anyone, obviously I can’t bar you however if people complain that they find what you say offensive – such as comparing homosexuality to incest and bestiality – then you can be blocked from the site we’ve already got one person kicked off for saying offensive things.

2. Oh and I understand your not always going to find people with the same views in fact I regularly disagree with some people on here, however on a LGBT news site I don’t expect to come across homophobia.

3. @Hamish
            You are suggesting that the taking of offence can cause a poster to be barred. This is preposterous since I could be offended by the name Hamish, and have you barred. This is not the case of course and the reason people are barred is for breaching the rules.
            I challenge to link to a post of mine that breaches any rule, citing the rule of course.
            I have never compared homosexuality to bestiality or incest. They are demonstrably different. I merely contend that they are equally repugnant. This is a legal view and is not against the rules of this board.
            Finally, since you rightly condemn a consensual father and son sexual relationship as I do, please state on which grounds you believe this to be morally wrong. None have yet been able to answer this question so why not be the first to stump me?

4. Keith, I think you’d find most people highly offended at your linking of homosexuality and bestiality/paedophilia/incest.But then, I expect you fully realise that, don’t you?

As for ‘rapier wit’, I don’t think Hamish made any such claim, but he’s clearly a smarter, more courteous and generally nicer person than you appear to be.

Why are you on Pink News? What point are you trying to make?

5. Keith how many times this is not a pay for site a moderator can block you because he doesn’t like the picture he needs no reason to block you.

Sometimes your idiocy amazes me!!

6. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 2:50pm

Indeed. Debate isn’t about all sharing the same views but it doesn’t mean others have the right to abuse the reader like how Keith does.
            The fact you bring such disgusting views here that have nothing to do with the story but your own sick twisted perverted mind of sewage shows what a low life you are and yes it is offensive and yes PinkNews has every right to remove you on account you are disrupting everyone elses right to debate the subject matter at hand. Not your sick, very ill homophobia.
            We have every right to go about our comments without being subject to you vile uneducated homophobia.
            A Bigotted lifestyle you choose over who I am and how I was born.

2. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 2:43pm

Exactly Hamish. With sites like this there has to be a certain amount of protection of the reader from abusive people.
          I means it’s not like we have to put up with this homophobia out in the street etc… Oh hang on, yes we do.

7. first text 18 Aug 2011, 5:11pm

everyone surely has their right to have an opinion. But when any person is violently attacked, that should not be right according to any laws, written books about religion or any healthy mind. Nobody has the right to openly offend another, as this kind of mental violence can be so harmful and not solve anyones problems and for sure does not give any one any better conscious. Me and my partner were insulted and attacked in our first date. Have soon been together for three years, but this experience has never left me and as a result am always slightly nervous when outside. So have any opinion but keep it to your self and try to see openmindedly accepting others living around you.

8. @Hamish
    You said…”And saying homosexuality and bestiality are equally repugnant is comparing them.”
    On a moral scale framework yes I am comparing them but I am not comparing them in likeness. As I say, I find them equally repugnant. just semantics anyway .
    The BIG question you are cowardly avoiding is…since you rightly condemn a consensual father and son sexual relationship as I do, please state on which grounds you believe this to be morally wrong?

1. I have not avoided it at all in fact I have answered this question 3 times already on different threads.

As far as I know (and I may be wrong) is that incest is not an orientation but a fetish, they’re not only attracted to members of there family it is just something they sexually prefer.

I could not be attracted to women no matter how much I wanted to be (which I don’t men are fantastic!!).

1. You may have replied but you have not ANSWERED the question .
        Is it your belief that what consenting adults do in private is their own business or do you believe that there that some practices between consenting adults are immoral and should not be practiced on the grounds that they are immoral?

1. Jock S. Trap 20 Aug 2011, 11:53am

Keith, no matter how hard you try you are not going to get a Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual person agreeing with you.
          How I am born is not immoral. Your hatred on the other hand is completely immoral!
          Do us all a favour…fvck off!

2. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 10:24am

How is a question about a father/son sexual relationship relevent to this story of 2 women being horrifically attacked but a mindless thug?
      It seems you are trying to stop people debating with you insensitive homophobia, How is that relevent to any story on this site?
      We get it your hate all things Gay, you don’t like thought of Gay sex yet you are the ONLY one who keeps bringing up the subject.
      Your point is made, no just fvck off, we are here and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender etc etc and we are perfectly legal and entitled to have these sites for Us to comment on relevent stories. You won’t stop this.
      Now just fvck off you nasty little sh!t for brains creep.

1. Not only will ‘keith’ not stop this, what he fails to realise is that every time he spouts his hatred he’s doing us a big favour because all the many casual readers can see what kind of bigotry we’re up against and thus realise why we, sadly, still need to ‘fight’ for our rights.

I like to think of people like ‘keith’/DS as god’s gift to us ;)

1. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 12:52pm

Excellent point, Iris, so true.

1. a recent study reports 90% of men are bisexual, i suspect kieth is a closet gay struggling with his true feelings and his religeous insanity and thats why he keeps talking of gay sex rather than the more serious debate of the horrific attack on these two women

9. SilenceIsGolden 18 Aug 2011, 10:58pm

I’m offended for other animals than humans — I doubt any other animal would’ve behaved that way.
    I’m very pleased, though, that the alleged incident that caused this guy to fly off the handle like that wasn’t even mentioned. I was half expecting an “gay(lesbian) panic” defense.

1. Jock S. Trap 19 Aug 2011, 2:51pm

No animals are accepting. It’s some religious humans that discriminating.

10. DJ Sheepiesheep 18 Aug 2011, 11:13pm

Re: Keith
    There is no sport in entering into a battle wits against an unarmed man.

11. dont forget what the subject is here. forget the battle of brains!. my heart goes out to those women. i hope in time they will feel better afterall the majority are law abiding citizens who dont want to beat up anybody.