Video: Will Young’s new single Jealousy

1. I guess if you live in the US you can’t play this vid.

2. I didn’t even know I was gay until I left school. Yet at school I was called gay alot. Talk about being a late bloomer.

3. Didn’t realise he was still making music. I think he should stick to modelling, he’s a good looking guy, dunno why he flogs the dead horse that is his singing career.

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Jul 2011, 1:42pm

He’s got a good voice and a big fan base. Talent should never die.

2. Maybe you need to have your ears syringed and go to one of his concerts, you’ll find that your opinion on his singing career is baseless and you just might enjoy yourself into the bargain.

4. Jock S. Trap 29 Jul 2011, 1:45pm

Heard this track some days ago, it’s excellent.
    Look forward to the Album come August 22nd… Well earlier I expect for me.

5. amazing talent and really refreshing video..and extremely brave video to make..love the song.

6. Fantastic performance from one of the very best we have, I think he is a major talent.

7. Great video. Trouble is the increasingly homophobic media/showbiz world makes things difficult for Will and other openly gay performers.

8. Will Young even manages to make something as dramatic as jealousy seem fairly ordinary and dull in this latest offering.
    Plus he sounds like a goblin or a munchkin singing in an echo-y lavatory to me…just awful.

1. P.S. I take some of it back, I can do that?
      I quite enjoyed the video, do you think he would really have murdered the girl who was his rival?.
      He still sounds like a munchkin singing in a lavatory though.

1. A sweet but dangerously jealous munchkin singing in the style of Randy Crawford.

2. Jock S. Trap 30 Jul 2011, 10:42am

You should try Groove Armada – History – excellent track, Will Young singing giving it a Bronski Beat’esque feel.

1. Yes, very Bronski Beat, it’s okay.

9. I loved that. Really loved it. I’ve always been passionate about his singing voice – it just does something to my soul – but I’ve grown to love the way he’s grown as a gay man. And that video about a gay man falling in love with a straight man, just cemented my passion. Been there, done that, never bothered with the T-shirt.
    I just loved that – and I rarely fall in love wih music.

10. I am not a huge fan of his voice but it’s a great song.

11. Renault Bear 29 Jul 2011, 10:33pm

He’s very screechy, whiney and high-pitched, reminds me of that time I encountered a Laguna with a broken turbo.

12. Paddyswurds 29 Jul 2011, 11:35pm

Just watched Will on Chatty Man and he was excellent as usual. just great to see one of our own being so successful in the face of all the self loathing homophobia thrown at him especially from bitchy bitter queens with nothing to offer but negativity. Go Will!

13. Boy you had better sing about jealousy right, and the tv show had better start showing the dangerous of obssessive jealousy i film and talk show along with domestic violence and terrrism, i dont care if you are a man or a woman , if you have a jealous obssesion with someone that makes you try to manipulate and control and domanate their lives or try and hurt them or other people they come in contact with you are a sycho, and you had better seek help for you get killed or you kill some one and go to jail , either way your are going to be in trouble , you turn into stalker, abuser, then murders, you are crazy, jealousy obssession is not a normal character its and evil straight and disfunction person who cannot maintain their person hood, and mentaliy, thats sad for an adult esecially, to be that dangerous and crazy, people should never get to other people like that , you way off and dangerous, sing about that, what does jealousy really do for you , you rarely every get the girl

1. serial killer?

14. Rich (original) 30 Jul 2011, 11:11am

Ugly and average animalistic creature….

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Jul 2011, 1:10pm

I’m guessing your looking in a mirror again, Rich.
      Now isn’t that why the doctors took all the mirrors out of your room!!
      They don’t put the bag over your head for nothing now so they? eh?
      tut tut!!

1. SoberSkin 1 Aug 2011, 1:37pm

I think they took glass out of his room to stop him using it to slit his wrists. Drunken EDL skinheads aren’t the most mentally stable at the best of times, especially when they are more repressed than a jack-in-the-box with an elephant sat on the lid.

15. i think this is a great song luv it xx