House minority leader Nancy Pelosi calls on Michele Bachmann to address anti-gay bullying

1. First “Bradlee” Cooper now “Michele” Bachmann. Can no one spell names properly in America?

And can someone tell me if House leader Boehner’s name is REALLY pronounced “Baner” or did he just make that up to avoid the obvious jokes about “Boner”, which I understand from US comedy shows is slang for an erection. If he made it up then shouldn’t Demcrats insist on using the proper pronunciation?

1. They all seem to be extreme Republicans too.

2. pepa (troll) will be along to attack and insult and accuse all the other posters and try to disrupt the comments & discussion on this thread away from the topic as she defends Christianity against “gay sex activists” as it (pepa) labels everybody here.

1. my my my…. desperate to discredit me?

and you think that by calling me names you are going to accomplish that? I’m beginning to think that your capabilities to answer serious points intelligently are really limited. Maybe I should not assume that some of you are capable of human intelligence.

1. Jock S. Trap 1 Aug 2011, 7:59am

We don’t need to discredit you… your doing a good enough job of that All by yourself.

1. ANTI-LEFTIST 2 Aug 2011, 1:24am

Go to a clinic immediatly! You deserve medication. You are fanatic Far Left

2. Jock S. Trap 2 Aug 2011, 11:28am

pepa – bit desperate don’t ya think!!! LOL – hilarious!!

3. Dorothea from Germany 31 Jul 2011, 9:42pm

Regarding the pronunciation of Boehner:
      It’s a German name and actuallly spelt Böhner. However, in English the letter “ö” is frequently replaced with the digraph “oe”. Böhner is pronounced like the Turkish dish “Döner”. Listen here: http://de.forvo.com/word/d%C3%B6ner/
      However, US Americans mispronounce it as “Bayner”.

1. So, is Boehner pronounced “boner” (as in when omi- polone Marcus gets wood) or, is Boehner pronounced “bona” as in the Polari “Vada Michele’s bona pots”
        (that’s her veneers guys)

2. So, is Boehner pronounced “boner” (as in when omi-polone Marcus gets wood) or, is Boehner pronounced “bona” as in the Polari “Vada Michele’s bona pots”
        (that’s her veneers guys)

2. Bachmann is a gay bully and a Christian terrorist !

1. Bachmann is gay?

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Jul 2011, 10:00am

Strong possibility there.

2. If you think that she is a “terrorist” then what you say about Islamofascists who call for executions of gay people? Or do you not care about their ravage homophobia, and only care about demonizing christians who are not that extreme.

1. Paddyswurds 30 Jul 2011, 7:47pm

@pepa….
        ……I’m quite sure that if the story was about Islamofascism then there would be relevant comment, but this story relates to xtian freaks in particular Bachmann. As for whether or not xtians should be demonised or not, is subjective and from this side of the pond American xtians are extreme enough to warrant the tag terrorist.

1. So under your logic gay activists who are considered extreme can also be labeled as terrorists?

And since we are calling people terrorists (which is the reason for my op) why not call islamofascists who call for AND execute gay people? Is executing gay people for being gay extreme for you? Is it better or worse than just being opposed to homosexuality and disagreeing with it simply because gays don’t procreate? Though the latter can be viewed as “bigoted” it is still far far tame from the islamofascists’ demands of gay execution, which is a subject that most of you muslim loving liberals refuse to discuss.

1. Extreme people from any group are a bad thing. It completely ignores the point to ask “Which is better and which is worse?”. ALL extremism and homophobia is wrong, no matter who the culprit may be. Christians may be considered “tamer” in your opinion, but both are equally wrong. This article happens to be about Christian extremism, so why would there be any need to discuss muslim people? Or the fact that there are also extremists in the muslim community? You appear to be rather hell bent on discussing such issues, so perhaps it would be better for you to find an article relating to these issues and rant there.

2. Ooer missus 30 Jul 2011, 10:37pm

Clearly he missed the events in Norway and all the murders carried out by so called KKKristians in his own country while he was busy posing as a Muslim on this site. It’s not so long ago that American Kristians were driving around with bumper stickers saying ” kill a queer for Christ ” . Keep your nasty and extreme religious politics out of our country Mr. Pepa.

3. This article happens to be about Christian extremism, so why would there be any need to discuss muslim people?

Since the discussion has gone to “terrorists” as mentioned by the OP, it is only natural to point out the terrorists who want to execute gay people at any cost, mainly MUSLIMS. Why do you liberals protect gay executions? I thought that executing gay people was wrong. Well I guess the “morals” of gay liberals shift as the wind changes its direction throughout the day.

4. @Ooer

This article happens to be about Christian extremism, so why would there be any need to discuss muslim people?” – Sammy

Your friend Sammy here seems to be disturbed at bringing up other subjects that are not part of the article, so I wonder if:

A) Sammy will denounce your comment for deviating from the article since the Oslo attacks have nothing to do with it and,

B) This “rule” of only balking at those who deviate from the article is only applied to those who Sammy, Stu, Jockstrap, Ooer disagree with.

And besides, Ooer, your side always preaches not to assume that all muslims are terrorists but then you go ahead and generalize all christians as terrorists because of one lone lunatic. Total HYPOCRISY.

5. “Well actually it is about Nancy Pelosi trying to score political points for her party by attacking Michele Bachmann and blaming her for gays committing suicides, as IF Bachmann actually gave them the gun to do it. Silly.” Although she may not have actually put the gun to there head she did contribute to an environment where these young people do not feel like they have any escape but to take there own life. She is supposed to represent her constituency but refuses to talk about an entire section of that constituency, how can she be fit for office?

6. Is a gay activist someone who wants to redecorate your house so it has some style?
            Or is s/he someone who wants to have equal rights to everyone else?
            I think it must be the former, after all there’s nothing wrong with wanting equal rights for something that’s not your fault, right?

2. Ooer missus 30 Jul 2011, 11:45pm

Pepa you seem intent on creating 2 sides, where there is a plurality of views. Obviously “mike” (you again for all we know), was wrong to call this ridiculous woman a terrorist. But you are obviously in denial about KKKristian terrorists in your country and the export of extremist evangelism to places like Uganda, where it has also led to murder as well as continuing pressure to impose the death penalty on gays, and Asia, where it has led to very homophobic policies in places like Hong Kong and Singapore.

It’s very clear you are just here to try and wind people up with aggressive posturing and not contribute in any meaningful way to a discussion.

1. Again:

As you can I see I pose my strong point to counter your claim, you are the one that seems to be indifferent to any relevant points I made. You just generalize christians, call us Americans members of the KKK and accuse of all the homophobia in the world, when in reality Islamofascists are executing gay people left and right and you want to ignore that, which seems to be very interesting to me but predictable.

Another point, since you blame America for all the homophobia, can I blame the UK for introducing the sodomy laws in the all the realm countries centuries ago and since these countries have kept those BRITISH anti-gay laws?

2. Also, I’m confused. You accuse of me not contributing (which I do) but whenever I do you balk at the idea and then you and your friends call me a “troll” for doing so.

LOL. You liberals are all over the place. Just admit that you are mad that I don’t cow tow to the gay liberal bandwagon of bashing christians and Americans.

3. Ooer missus 31 Jul 2011, 12:21am

I would never generalise about all Christians, most of the ones in our country are very decent people and nowhere near as antigay as the US evangelicals. I suggest you rinse the froth from your mouth and read my post again. I would totally agree about the British sodomy law, but it’s evangelicals who are fighting repeal in Asia and to have the right to kill gays in Africa, and American evangelicals who went to stoke up the homophobia in Africa.

Admit it, you are just here to wind up people you perceive to be “liberal”, as you Americans call it. It’s still Saturday night over there, shouldn’t you be out having a good time rather than here making lengthy rants that have so many fallacies of argument in them it would take far too long to even begin to counter them.

4. I would never generalise about all Christians

YET:

Generalizations much?

I suggest you rinse the froth from your mouth and read my post again.

I have, over and over again that is why I quote you to let you know where you miss the mark and contradict yourself frequently like everybody else on here. Like the last quote you accuse me of not reading enough then like a person with multiple personality disorder you say:

As if that’s not enough by trying to amuse me with your frail attempt of peering into my private life, you first want me to read your comment then you don’t want me to by telling me it is Saturday night (its NOT night yet where I live) and that I shouldn’t even be on here.

LOL, Wow. The hypocrisy is endless.

5. Jock S. Trap 31 Jul 2011, 8:22am

“The hypocrisy is endless.”

Yeah, only yours. Why don’t you keep to your homophobia, your homophobic Republicans you speak for and fvck off. You clearly know nothing, add nothing, just go about throwing all your homophobia at everyone.

Well I for one ain’t interested, your continuous rantings accusing all of your own projected negative acts and ways do nothing to keep interest.

Your a bore pepa, you carry on as if we all haven’t heard your homophobia in our lives, well we have and quite frankly my dear we all here are just proving that we are SO MUCH better than you will Ever be. At least we can get on with our lives.

So why don’t you take yourself, Rich(unoriginal) and all the other names you feel you have to use and fvck off out of it with things you clearly know nothing about.

Twat!

6. Why don’t you keep to your homophobia, your homophobic Republicans you speak for and fvck off.

May I suggest “uh-oh’s” link about anger:

Seems quite funny that I’m the one that is accused of being angry yet you come out with so many angry outbursts of telling me to “fvck off” and etc.

Also you accuse me of not contributing anything jockstrap, but yet your anger keeps building up to outright rage, which by itself DOES not contribute to any discussion of any kind either online or in person.

Well I for one ain’t interested,

Yes you are. Just admit it. You hate it whenever I burst your little bubble of the equality utopia that only zombies of Jonestown type cult would believe, or else you wouldn’t even respond, in fact a few months ago you said you were going to ignore me.

Sometimes the truth is heard to ignore.

7. quite frankly my dear we all here are just proving that we are SO MUCH better than you

Now this is what I been waiting to hear. Many gay sex activists like you are very selfish people. They are in it for themselves and not for the community. Their main goal is to “prove” how “better” they are then the rest due to their low self esteem, they low self value and of life, and their hatred of themselves.

You just proved what I been saying all along.

8. Jock S. Trap 1 Aug 2011, 8:02am

You just keep telling yourself that Honey! LOL

3. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 6:54am

Absolutely correct. Call out terrorists whatever their religion or lack of it. However, in most cases, terrorists are religious terrorists.

1. LOL…

How dare you compare me to gay activists! LOL

1. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 7:13am

I certainly wouldn’t compare you to gay activists. I would legitimately compare you to the anti-civil rights bigots of the Southern states in the fifties and sixties. There are still plenty of them around now but they hide their bigotry under a variety of other excuses such as “Obama’s a Muslim, not a US citizen, a communist, a socialist” and idiotic statements like “Let’s take our country back!” – since when was it “your country”? It belongs to all of us. You are no more entitled to the country than the rest of us. You are shameless and ought to go comment on Fox News instead of this site and take your poisonous bigotry where it is appreciated. You sure are a dedicated bigot though – I’ll give you that. You must get some kind of demented thrill out of your hateful judgmental bigotry – Troll. Imagine, if you really are a Christian, what its going to be like for you, if there really is a god, and you stand before him or her and are called to account for your shameful behavior.

2. I am utterly dismayed at the use of vile expletives against by certain illiterate ignoramuses. Opposing legally held views can be articulated in a moderate, temperate way as you have shown. Not by the homosexual contingent though it would seem, as these prefer vile language and obscenity.

3. “However, she has previously said that homosexuality is “sexual dysfunction”, “bondage” and “slavery”.

And I thought for Christians homosexuality was supposed to be when a male with another male lays lyings of a woman (whatever that might be), the humiliating gang rape of angels, and ritual sexual acts of worship to honour and connect with religious deities, as described in scripture.

1. Maybe she’s just judging by personal experience.

2. of course, making fun of people’s beliefs would surely win them over to our side, right?

Pathetic.

1. Christian beliefs need making fun of they are laughable. Religion is little more than organised abuse of the gullible. Nobody wants to win them over any sane person wants them to sod off and mind their own damn business.

1. Like I said earlier, your main objective is not to make gay people’s lives better but to ridicule people with different beliefs from your own.

You don’t care about gay people, you only care about your atheistic agenda.

You are nothing but a bigot. Plain and simple.

1. pepa troll, I have never called Christians mentally retarded, you’ll make anything up.
            I don’t despise christians, I do think a great many christian bigots however are completely deluded, they display no familiarity with the earliest scripture that their dumbed-down modern anti-gay Bibles have so corrupted and upon which thery are so loosely based.
            pepa, I also think you are an aggressive and angry twat here purely to flame.

2. Nobody wants to win them over

What a selfish statement.

I do because I think gay marriage is a good thing and of course we need to make this very clear to the christians, for which many of them have agreed to. What you want to do is sabotage this progress all because of your childish anti-christian bigotry.

1. Don’t talk utter rubbish! We are not going to pander to the idiotic. Believe any rubbish you like but don’t try to trample down other people just because they are different and have a different world view. The message is easy to understand sod off and mind your own business and keep your childish religion to your damn self.

2. Believe any rubbish you like but don’t try to trample down other people just because they are different and have a different world view.

Exactly, so why are doing that to the christians?

2. I’m not about to go begging for mercy drops from heaven pepa troll.
        I call it like I see it.

1. I call it like I see it.

Okay, so do I then, anti-christian bigot.

1. So close pepa troll,
            I’m not an anti-christian bigot but I’m certainly anti christian-bigots.

2. Nope, you ARE an anti-christian bigot, like the majority of the readers of PN. You despise christians anf their faith, you ridicule their beliefs, you call them “mentally retarded” and you claim that christians suffer from “mental illness.”

All tale tale signs of a classic bigot. These were the same tactics that homophobes use on gays. The “oppressed” has become the oppressor.

2. pepa troll, I have never called Christians mentally retarded, you’ll make anything up.
          pepa, I also think you are an aggressive and angry twat here purely to flame

1. Oh please, why should I be angry at people’s delusions?

You mistake my skepticism and questioning as anger. Since many of you “call it like it is” why can’t I?

Many of you called for the execution of christians, have called them every name in the book, berate them with outrages outbursts of rage and insults, and you claim that I am the one who is angry?

LOL Oh please. What a farce.

2. Who’s ever called for christian execution on here please point it out. Anyone can believe what they want to just don’t expect me to give a sh!t about what your imaginary friends thinks I should be doing!!

3. Paddyswurds 30 Jul 2011, 7:50pm

@pepa…
        ….the fun is being made of those with the beliefs not the beliefs per se and certainly those who believe that someone can walk on water or come back from the dead warrant ridicule.

1. Ooer missus 30 Jul 2011, 11:55pm

It’s certainly a tradition we have in Europe since the 18th century at least, but I do think some people here get so angry with the extremists they say things online they wouldn’t dream of saying in person to some of the really nice quite devout people around, most of whom do not have the bigoted views of gays that the American religious right has.

2. So what?

If people believe nonsense why can’t you be accepting of it?

Gay activists always preach that if something doesn’t harm anybody then we shouldn’t be against it. Hence why do you believe that harmless beliefs of magical happenings should be fought against? What gives you the moral high ground to judge people’s beliefs of a certain biblical character? If you are allowed to judge others, why can’t others judge gay people?

Answer please.

1. Quite simple pepa you moron. Because the nonesense they believe leads to hate, bullying, teen suicides, murder … oh the list is endless. That’s why I can’t be accepting of it. I wouldn’t think that the above are the consequences of “harmless beliefs”. Indeed, they are very harmFUL.

2. Calling me a moron makes your statement more true?

Okay then prove to me what rituals, beliefs lead to murder.

For instance many muslim Imams say that the Koran calls for the execution of gay people any where in the world.

Yet christians do not advocate from the bible such hideous things. But of course, murderous Muslims are GOOD and christians are BAD. Right?

What a simpleton.

3. “Yet christians do not advocate from the bible such hideous things”

Wrong, pepa. Some Christians do.
            And I don’t think ANYONE here thinks ‘Muslims are good, Christians are bad’. There has been plenty of criticism of Islam on PN. Maybe you choose to disregard that as you do anything that doesn’t fit into your theories.

4. Paddyswurds 1 Aug 2011, 3:08pm

pepa…
            ….simply because i can’t abide fools….especially those who should know better.

5. @Pepa, “If you are allowed to judge others, why can’t others judge gay people?” They can they can not like what I do in the bedroom all the like they just don’t do it its simple. A funny thing about Christians judging is that it say’s not to in the bible “Judge not yest ye be Judged” or “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone” yet they judge all the same.

3. As do those that believe we descended from fish!

4. Ooer missus 31 Jul 2011, 12:02am

I serious doubt Bachmann or other straight teabaggers, apart from Pepa, reads English gay websites. Too busy ruining the financial markets .

1. Q: Why do you like using sexual slurs against a political group but then you balk when the same is done to you? Do you have special privileges as an “equality for all” activist?

1. Ooer missus 31 Jul 2011, 12:24am

What sexual slur?

2. I serious doubt Bachmann or other straight teabaggers,

“In 2009, the right-leaning Tea Party movement formed in the United States, referencing the Boston Tea Party for its name. For the adherents of the Tea Party movement, the appellation “teabagger” emerged, prompting puns by politically-opposed commentators and protesters based on its sexual connotation” (a href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging”>citation)

Yet I’m the one accused “here to wind up people” and you decide to use such childish, arrogant, bigoted slurs and sexualized references. You want to engage in a discussion? At least show that you have the intelligence to do so.

2. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 7:24am

Pepa – you ignorant fool. Tea party members were the first to use “tea bag” as a verb when they encouraged their followers to “tea bag the fools in D.C.” It is simply a matter of what you sow, so shall you reap. Get over it – Troll!

3. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 2:24pm

I thought tea baggers was the generic term, as in carpet baggers. Pepa- pot sweetie you will have to enlighten me as to a connection between teabags and sex. The only one I’m aware of is that many of us Brits prefer a good cup of tea to sex any day.

Did you manage to get out at all dear on Saturday night? Maybe to your anger management programme?

4. A N Spit….”Boehner” is a German name. “oe” in German would be prounounced as “ur” as in “hurt”. You could say it is pronounced thus…”Burner” without any emphasis on the r after the u for American English speakers. In Germany, his name would most probably be spelled as “Böhner”. English or American keyboards don’t have “umlauts” (two dots over the letters o and u in German). Instead, his name would be typed “Boehner”. Any German would prononounce it the same way.

1. Thanks Robert, that’s what I would expect it to be pronounced as in German. So they’ve anglicised it, but, unusually, not to how it’s phonetically spelled, but to a different pronunciation altogether that can’t be confused with an erection.

But ss he seems intent on wrecking the world economy a second time I shall just call him a dick.

As for Ms Bachmann, doesn’t she look exactly the same as Sarah Palin, without specs? Is it a clone?

5. M apologies, A N Spit. “ö” and “oe” would be interchangeable in German but pronounced the same way.

6. A letter “o” with an umlaut or “oe” could be interchangeable in German since both are pronounced the same way.

1. ök.

7. Rich (original) 29 Jul 2011, 6:48pm

Its hard to comprehend why that congressional Nancy cares about degenerate’s suicides….

1. Who are you calling a congressional nancy? You böner.

2. Actually I find it harder to comprehend many people on here who really care about gay teen suicide. In fact they do quite the opposite, they venerate those who killed themselves as martyrs instead of actually denouncing suicide like how we are suppose to.

They are shamelessly using this problem as pong to attack the conservatives. Shameful. *shaking head in shame and embarrassment*

1. It’s not at all surprising that you find it hard to comprehend anything. You are a troll.

1. Oh I see. Okay.

Your atheistic intelligence and debate tactics really blows my mind, I bet Christopher Hitchens must be very proud of you…

1. I don’t know or care what Christopher Hitchens thinks about me, or you for that matter.

2. @ Johnny,
          pepa troll and Rich (original) troll are the two persistent village idiots of this comments board, they don’t contribute anything and they are here only to flame.

1. Pavlos,

Now you are being delusional.

I provide a different view from the kool-aid that is being offered here. Why can’t you so tolerant gay activists be tolerant of different view points? Oh yeah, because you are BIGOTS and “h8ers” LOL.

Call me all you want, but who are you to decide what comments are acceptable and which are not? What gives YOU the moral high ground?

You will always deny that I contribute anything because what I say you really despise because of your hatred and bigotry, and of course you are going to dismiss what I say like a typical homophobe that you oh so despise.

HYPOCRITE.

2. Paddyswurds 30 Jul 2011, 7:58pm

@Pavlos….
            ….i always assumed that pepa and rich were the same person. Their writing styles betray them as they seem identical and often make the same grammatical mistakes.

3. Your accusation of me being Rich (original) its just another frail attempt of desperation.

And I am American that speaks several languages so I may from time to time make mistakes. I apologize I never knew that you were so perfect with the English language, of course I am on an English site, I give you that.

So enough of that, lets get to the substance of the discussion:

What gives you the moral high ground of judging others? Are you more moral than others? Are you given special powers by outside forces to have the knowledge of judging people’s beliefs, intentions and thoughts? What say you?

4. Add to that, Rich thinks that he has the high moral ground of judging us, so then are you saying that your intentions are just like Rich’s only that it is directed at another group?

5. Paddyswurds 1 Aug 2011, 3:11pm

pepa…..
            …………..so you speak several languages. Obviously English isn’t one of them as you mangle it so.
            Didn’t you learn not to start a sentence with “and” in English class?
            As for your whinge about Judgement…..I don’t take my power from any “external force” , unlike those who adhere to the religion fantasy. I have a brain of my own and i don’t need an ancient book compiled from oral tradition of fearful, ignorant desert tribes, 5000 years ago to tell me how I should live my life in the twenty first century. So say I……

6. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 2:32pm

So much rage pepa-pot dear! And projection! My dear I am seriously concerned about you.

2. Rich (original) 30 Jul 2011, 6:55pm

pepa, you are correct.

1. Jock S. Trap 2 Aug 2011, 11:29am

Shock horror!

3. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 7:33am

How about denouncing those who helped drive them to suicide by mercilessly, psychologically and physically torturing them, instead of blaming the victims – Troll?
        Also, do you read your posts? “Using this problem as pong(?) to attack the conservatives?” Maybe you meant the bong that you must have been over smoking when you wrote that. Just go away. No one wants to debate or discuss with you. Don’t you get it? Or maybe you just need attention so bad . . .

3. Reported now go and take your medication and lay down in a dark room don’t come back until you have slept for 100 years.

1. LOL.

You obviously have no idea of the rules for commenting do you?

Abusing the reporting option against those who you disagree with is really childish.

1. just ignore him…

1. The comments made were for Rich (original) but if the hat fits. Rules for commenting? You are obviously a religious advocate that’s fine, just try to remember that religion is by it’s very nature irrational, so don’t try to reason with the irrational it’s best avoided or kept where it cannot do any harm. By the way I report the other nutcase because he constantly advocates harm to gay people and I really do find that offensive and not acceptable.

2. You are obviously a religious advocate that’s fine,

No I’m not. I’m trying to follow the gay activists’ inconsistent logic. Equality for only a VERY small minority is not “equality” at all. Get that straight. Your arguments and logic are just so abhorrent and stupid.

just try to remember that religion is by it’s very nature irrational

So what? What gives you the right to judge others hater? Why do you have hate? Just accept people for who they are… I mean homophobes have used that line against us all the time. It is very sad to see gays turned out to be the very same bigots and haters they supposedly fight against.

3. Pepa you say that we are fighting against the equality of the religious, so how are they unequal they’re church gets tax deductions they are given automatic seats in parliament (in the UK anyway). Aswell if we should give all people with beliefs free reign to act on there beliefs does this mean we should allow the KKK or racists or sexists or psycopaths who believe they are the only one who matters to act on there beliefs?

8. A N Spit, ignore the pervert, it only enables him by responding.

1. Well obviously he’s not for real, unless he’s 12 or related to Martin Ssempa.

1. I suspect Rich (original) is really somebody who is both anti-gay and anti-Muslim, someone like perhaps Andrea Minichiello Williams of the CLC. (IMO)

1. What’s wrong with being anti-muslim?

I thought you HATED religion? Oh bu the muslims are special… and of course their murderous homophobia will go unchecked by the liberals who love these haters.

1. I don’t hate religion, I do think religion is mostly the enemy of the truth and I think religion is a small and limiting cage for people who are caught up in it.

Rich is clearly a troll who is making fun of Muslim’s while attacking gays, this suggests Rich is a xenophobic, Islamophobic, Christian evangelical homophobe, someone rather like you pepa troll.

2. Jock S. Trap 30 Jul 2011, 10:20am

Pavlos

Which is why I suspect they maybe the one and same. They don’t debate, they don’t listen, they think they are on some kind of crusade, they are both laughable, they both come out with huge amount of crap ‘trying’ to be controversial, both have clearly lost their one shared brain cell and both not worthy of attention.

3. Oh I see, so Muslims should go ahead and execute gays?

And you wonder why I do not find gay activists to be genuine.
            ——-
            And Jocko, I can say the same thing with you. I could say that you and STU are the same person, Or you and Will, or you and Pavlos, since you and these people ” don’t debate, they don’t listen, they think they are on some kind of crusade, they are both laughable, they both come out with huge amount of crap ‘trying’ to be controversial,” You also seem to AGREE with everything these people say, which as the same indicator that you use to accuse me of such tomfoolery.

Any moron can easily tell that Rich is someone else. Although I do suspect that he might be a gay activist being that many of them pretend to be homophobes to basically raise people’s blood pressure, hence why I don’t take Rich’s supposed predictable insults as serious, nor do I take yours seriously as well for that matter.

4. How I enjoy seeing a troll getting totally rattled.

5. Jock S. Trap 31 Jul 2011, 8:33am

Pavlos

Yep, it’s fun innit!? Thinking a nerve has been hit.

It can’t have been fun growing up knowing when you were born your mother said “Don’t slap it drown it” hence pepa/Rich(unoriginal)’s anger and rants at everyone I guess. Plus the need to use multiple names to make a point, too scared to use one identity, or having probs with his multiple non-personality disorders.

However you’d think now he’s past 70 he would get over it before dementia sets in… whats that it already has?….Ah, well that explains it all.

6. Jock S. Trap 31 Jul 2011, 8:46am

It’s not the blood pressure you pepa/Rich(unoriginal) raise, it’s our boredom levels.

7. Of course you are bored jockstrap.

Being a bully, and a bigot gets boring. And I see that if that bored why don’t find something else to do in your life? Or is PN it for you?

You are welcome to leave the discussion since all it has become is desperate accusations, child like behavior and total nonsense on your behalf.

You are welcome if your that bored to contact the PN webmaster to see if my IP address is the same as Rich’s, its all there for to know. In fact I think it is against the rules to post as someone else, so why don’t you report me and see what happens?

But you wouldn’t do that, because you know it isn’t true, You are just using it to fulfill your ego like so many gay sex activists do.

8. Jock S. Trap 1 Aug 2011, 8:06am

LOL – Your posts are getting more and more hilarious pepa.

There, there never mind dear.

9. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 2:40pm

@pepa. “being a bully and bigot gets boring”…so why not stop and have a rest sweetie?

9. The honorble senator nancy pelosi, did the right thing , but baachman cannot address the anit bullying issue , because her and her husband and they hate relilgions, and occults, klans, is the ones instigated the bullying, they are the bullies, they are the harrassers, she cant address it without honestyly showing herself, the monster, who helped instigate it, and is the help aid of those murders and suicides, her defamations, and her condoning of slavery she said ought to tell you along with her speech about how she wanted all gay people including children harmed, that violent threats againts gay people and people of color telling them she beliieved in the evils of slaveery of others, put her in slavery, and bully her, let her see how it feels , the bigot, the evil woman if anybody votes for this trash your as evil of satan as she is, these where kids murdered and suicdes because of her and her mess

10. A woman bigot is just as dangerous as a man bigot, they are both evil and assaulters of masses of people and children , when a women looks at children as tools to be bashed and harmed as bachman said in her news speech, and then tell nationwide on the media to harm gay families, that telling peeople to physical assault gay children, and families, then you have these children gay have committed suices, alot of them in her own front door, her town of minnosota , she and her evil clinic, and klan groups and religious hate groups are guilty of that, she has know busieness running for any publica office shes is no good for humanity a terrorist and klans,woman, she said she also condoned slavery where the hell is the naacp , the should be on her ass, and the defamation of the lgbt, glaad , wake your asses up , actions must be taken and the dead children in her community must be answered for, this is no game, these people are monsters, masses of people minorites and gay families will be abuse

11. Oh zarking fardwarks!! Pelosi makes one of her all too rare cogent remarks at someone who makes money off the parents of gay people via her and her husband’s “therapy.” Yeah, she’s totally gonna shoot her cash cow in the foot.

Right show, wrong audience.

12. roger crouch 30 Jul 2011, 7:53am

What a shame that a thread on a serious issue has degenerated into juvenile name calling. Teen suicide (LGBT or straight) is a serious issue and there’s good research evidence from the states that teen suicide is higher in conservative areas where politicians like Bachmann help create a hostile environment. Greater tolerance is good for all young people – gay or straight. Stigma, harrassment and bullying increase vulnerability to suicide and self harm.

1. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 7:48am

You are totally correct. Gay/Lesbian freedom is freedom for everyone! Human rights are rights for everyone!

2. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 2:55pm

A serious issue that needs to be addressed by Bachmann. But in the meantime there is nothing wrong with ridiculing her and the rest of the teacup movement. Tea party. Whatever. But we are banned from saying teabag apparently by uber fuhrer Pepa Pot or he will spray us all with half quotes, half truths, straw men, anything to raise hackles and give the poor dear some attention on a lonely Saturday night.

13. Jock S. Trap 30 Jul 2011, 9:59am

Can’t help thinking this would be like putting a fox in a hen house and asking for it not to eat the chickens.

She and her husband have made themselves clear on this issue and trying to convince anyone, even more teenagers, otherwise would be wrong and hypocritical.

She’s made her dysfunctional bed now she must lie in it.

1. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 3:02pm

Jock you remind me of the Irish guy in the final of The Apprentice, who in reply to the question as to whether he could make a statement without using a cliché, replied “I’m what it says on the can”. :)

14. I don’t understand why people are getting so up in arms over this woman. She’s obviously brainwashed by the mistake that is religion and has taken it to the extreme. Her husband is blatently a queer and can’t handle it, and is using the oldest trick in the book to cover his tracks by firing point blank at the gay community by saying that it’s an ‘abomination’ (surprise, surprise) and there is some sort of ‘cure’. How Michele Bachmann expects to become the President of the USA is beyond me. She might as well stand down from the presidential race and save her dignity while she still can. I would not feel safe knowing this woman could be the most powerful person in the world. She needs locking in a rubber room!!!

15. Jean-Baptiste 30 Jul 2011, 6:59pm

Sooo, that’s going to be an infomercial about therapy and praying away the gay?

16. Michele Bachmann can kiss my hairy butt!

1. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 3:05pm

How do you know?

17. Dr Robin Guthrie 31 Jul 2011, 6:57pm

The woman is clearly insane,

Unfortunately most Americans are insane.

They think that despite 14 trillion debts GOD will sort it all out.

No sir eee .

Mohammed or Buddha or anything other than the US will sort this out.

The US is screwed. No longer number one. Up to its backside in debt to China and Arabia.

Well done.

You kept voting in billionaires and they shat on you promptly.

Idiots.

1. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 3:10pm

If it were true she’s insane, and most Americans are insane, she would certainly be the next president. Fortunately most Americans are sane and will vote for Obama.

18. I can not wait to see this, what with the Christians being the big bully against all gays and Muslims and anybody who is not a Christian.

1. ANTI-LEFTIST 2 Aug 2011, 1:20am

You will see the muslim being the greatest bully against you but you will never understand that because of your fanatic ultra-far-left ideoloegical DOCTRINE and because you are brain damaged fanatical liberal lunatic leftie.

1. David Myers 2 Aug 2011, 7:46am

Look in the mirror brain damaged fanatical anti-leftist lunatic rightie! Oh, I forgot, also – Troll!

1. ANTI-LEFTIST 2 Aug 2011, 11:41pm

As once Churchill put it, the new Fascist will call themsemselves anti-fascist. The majority of the people here prove that statement. It means absolute INTOLERANCE againt paople with different point of view. In other words preach tolerance and diversity, but practice monopolism on ideas and politics. The contradiction would be hilarious and entertaining if it was not so corrosive.

2. ANTI-LEFTIST 2 Aug 2011, 1:29am

AND i DONT WANT TO SEE THE MUSLIMS BEING THE GREATER EXECUTORS OF GAYS AND WHAT STUPID FAR-LUNATIC-LEFT GAYS THINK ABOUT IT!

3. Ooer missus 2 Aug 2011, 3:14pm

It was just a matter of time before there was a return to religious persecution of left handed people. Leftophobia is back! :(

1. ANTI-LEFTIST 2 Aug 2011, 11:43pm

And in fact it is not so religious problem it is rather civilizational.

19. I think Bachmann has the right idea. Give the homosexuals the honour and dignity that all humans deserve (until they forfeit that courtesy). That does not mean accepting and condoning practices which you believe to be immoral and ungodly. Hate the act, not the person. Pity that vioew is not reciprocated though as I have witnessed much personal insult on here when people have opposing views on homosexuality, not homosexuals.