Will Young was ‘terrified’ of being gay

1. Spanner1960 27 Jul 2011, 6:00pm

If the truth be known, I’m pretty terrified Will Young is gay as well.

1. Imagine how horrified he’ll be when he learns you’re gay, too, Spanner :-)

2. LOL… I agree Spanner.

This gay guy is a HORRIBLE role model for gay young men. I mean being “terrified” lol, oh lord!

Yet I get accused of being a self loather, and of course Young’s self loathing is celebrated. Did you get that?
      I was never terrified of being gay, I enjoyed it then as I do now. Never had any qualms. It is usually these uppity self loathing turned gay activists who are really pathetic. They hate themselves so much and cannot accept their sexuality that they blur it with heterosexuality and call it “equal.”

The only thing I was worried about was how my family would react, but they were and are accepting of it.

2. I have to say I’m marginally even less interested in this dull Will Young story than in the dull George Michael and Elton John stories PN has been running.

1. I agree.

While I understand and applaud anyone who comes out publically and who is seen as a positive role model I can’t help but feel that sometimes, these stories about Elton John and George Michael are just there because of their sexuality.

3. Paddyswurds 27 Jul 2011, 8:16pm

……….
    ………….FFS get over yourselves. The bitchiness on these threads is beyond words.

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Jul 2011, 1:38pm

The words Pot and Kettle mean nothing to you, do they?

1. Paddyswurds 29 Jul 2011, 7:35am

@……
        …..I never bitch about GLB people mentioned in stories on this site and I think we should show support for these people. I defy you to show me where i bitched in the way some have on this story and the one about Brian Dowling, George Michael, Graham Norton or Elton John to mention but a few.. Your recall is almost as bad as your spelling, moron.

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Jul 2011, 8:13am

You do nothing but bitch, I guess it’s just your – I would say personality but that would be a joke – way.

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Jul 2011, 8:14am

It’s even sadder that clearly you don’t see it.

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Jul 2011, 8:14am

I guess it’s just your natural nasty self.

4. Huh? ..whatever you say Paddyswurds, Yawwnn!

1. Indeed.

5. Rich (original) 28 Jul 2011, 12:38am

To become a gay – is terribel perspective for any normal person. Only degenerates, mistakes of nature, thinking of themselves as something special. That’s speciality – their perversion.

1. Oh please. Get back to the Christian Institute and play with yourself there.

2. Quit lying and making stuff up Rich

3. Did you just cut and paste that comment from the 400-plus identical comments you have bored us with earlier?

Its a symptom of your imbalanced and stupid mind that you are anything but “original”.

Yawn.

4. Jock S. Trap 28 Jul 2011, 1:40pm

Yet again, nothing knew, what a bore.