Ms Dynamite to headline UK Black Pride

1. Didn’t realise she was still performing.

1. Patrick Lilley 13 Jul 2011, 12:35pm

MS Dynamite was featured on Katy B big hit “LIGHTS ON” 9 million hits on Youtube its good track. LOL I just noticed the video was part filmed in the Lightbox in gay venue FIRE in Vauxhall! LOL

Plus Dynamite’s new song is produced by Tinie Tempah producer Labrynth.

UK Black Pride is a festival where ALL are welcome so come and share a great day and evening Pride.

2. So why is this called Black Pride??

1. That seems reason enough to me! LOL

1. EDL supporter 13 Jul 2011, 3:52pm

ahm talkin’ downtown!

2. Hey you fcukin pu55y you aint me

1. stupid fcuking pink news with random logins sort it out ffs. But I guess imitation is the sincerest form of compliment

3. Finally a bit of titillation on Pink News.

1. Because gay blacks demand special treatment than the rest of the community, even though they only comprise about 4% of the gay community and more than 2/3 of blacks find homosexuality to be immoral.
      I demand that there be a white pride festival…. see what the gay sex activists who really hate gay people would say… they have an agenda and that is to diminish gay people, promote sex on children, and give preferential treatment o blacks.

1. “they have an agenda and that is to diminish gay people, promote sex on children, and give preferential treatment o blacks.”

Oh, look, any opportunity to demonstrate your lunatic obsession with sex with children. I can only assume Pepa you are a “reformed” paedophile.

3. Sean Newham 13 Jul 2011, 5:43pm

We should totally combine them, and have a big carnival for equality! Let’s invite everyone who feels discriminated against. (Not being sarcastic, just want to curb the number of prides, and have a massive party.)

1. Sean, refer to Spanner1960′s comment below to understand why there is still a need for Black Pride, though I understand your perspective.

4. Spanner1960 13 Jul 2011, 8:09pm

Are you sure they will let her in?
    She doesn’t look very black to me.

1. And this kind of ignorance is exactly why we need Black Pride.

1. Spanner1960 14 Jul 2011, 9:18am

I am not ignorant.
        I made this tongue-in-cheek comment to make a point. We are already a minority, why make it an even smaller one? LGBT people need to demonstrate solidarity, not fragmentation. Otherwise we will be having “Asian single-parent lesbian Muslim Pride” next.

1. Oh fcukoff why have gay pride why not have a human pride instead?

1. Spanner1960 15 Jul 2011, 8:56am

Because you still wouldn’t qualify.

2. I think it’s important to support black pride. It could possibly help fight the extreme prejudice and hatred of gay people from within the black community.
      Just about every so called Christian that has been fighting against gay people’s legal rights to public services (civil partnerships, fostering.) over the last few years have been black. It is the elephant in the room. I won’t even start on African countries or the Caribbean.

1. Bolloks what about the B&B owners?

5. you people some of you keep missing the point, its nice that you have your colored rainbow, parade, but thats just something like honoring colored civill rights honoraries , there are no bigoted honararies bigotry is not an honor its a shame on and nation that should be better and greater a long time ago, get your negro asses, up beca;use i am gay too, and get your asses into a colorless human rights civil rights equal rights marches and parades, the rainbow , get it, all lgbt families are familiy, and need each other support, and votes, you had better get this , i am tired of the ignorance of people that causes masses of setbacks , we dont need racism among the lgbt community, you violate your o wn stand, get it. that what the hetersexuals want you to do, get your focus on humanity, that includes, womens rights veterand, elderely , minorites all whom are discrimated against by bigots and hurt baddly and treated unfair, wake up , my familiy is not my familiy just because they are my sk

6. If you want to buy a customised ring like ms dynamite’s, you can buy it at: