Brian Paddick says he may run for London mayor

1. Peter Becks 17 Jun 2011, 10:40am

If he took his shirt off I would consider him. Well, actually, I would still be voting for Boris but still, I would like you to take your shirt of Brian. Thank you!

1. Why stop at just the shirt? I want to see some fuzzy mobile phone footage of Brian three sheets to the wind, naked as the day he was born and waving his Metropolitan Police issued truncheon in my face. Then he gets my vote…and phone number.

1. Not unpleasant …

CMYB – you seem willing to dish your phone number out a bit these days – lol

1. Hey I’m playing the market, better to keep ones options open etc. And if I can ‘groom’ one of you guys then Pink News will have its first ‘onsite’ romance! I don’t do hand holding, hate reality tv, am a b@stard first thing in the morning, can’t cook but why settle for better?

2. Lol

You make me smile

First online PN romance … with Brian?

2. Oh I’ve enjoyed that pic! I wouldn’t mind getting him and Michael Barrymore together in one bath tub, some old school 90s gays instead of these modern day Glee performer types. I miss the 90s.

1. Haha, you are welcome ;)

2. Jock S. Trap 17 Jun 2011, 1:04pm

Oh dear Lordy, Queazy Alert!!
            Brian Paddock ok but Michael Barrymore?

3. Yes, here too, my lunch nearly reversed at the thought of Barrymore.

4. Don’t knock the Michael-meister. Many a decent tune played on an old fiddle I reckon. If you’re reading this Michael I bet I can fit my fist in your mouth (now substitute ‘mouth’ for something else)

5. Jock S. Trap 17 Jun 2011, 2:12pm

Not when the strings are broken!!

6. Jock S. Trap 17 Jun 2011, 2:12pm

Or slack!!

7. I imagine its like watching a lion open its mouth during feeding time and hey I’ve stuck my head into worse.

8. CMYB

I must admit wasnt taken by the idea of Barrymore … and Barrymore and a fist dont appeal (unless its to knock him out)

9. Cardiganwearer 18 Jun 2011, 9:19am

Barrymore says you’re welcome to use his swimming pool.

2. If I was living in London I would vote for Brian

3. Go Brian! Offer a real choice between As*hole Boris and Noobhead ken!

4. Is Ken Livingstone running again?

I’d vore for Paddick (or even Boris) over Livingstone as at least neither Paddick or Johnson would throw a welcome party for extremists who believe that gay people deserve death.

Ken Livingstone has thrown away all the good work he has done in the past on behalf of gay people, but acting as a supporter of genocidal homophobic extremists.

Any LGBT person who trusts a snake like Livingstone is a very deluded person.

1. I’m totally with you re Ken.

2. Jock S. Trap 17 Jun 2011, 11:37am

Yes he is which is why I’m voting Boris again.
      Ken is too devisive.

1. I couldnt vote for Boris and I am very disappointed in Kens actions re equality last time, lots of good talk but inconsistent – Brian def would have my vote

1. I would defiently brown my meat

5. Jock S. Trap 17 Jun 2011, 11:36am

Well he’s much more credible than Lembit Opik thats for sure.
    I’m annoyed the Lib Dems are leaving it so late to decide who to put in the running.
    Surely the voter needs time to see what they’re getting.

1. GayWebHosting 17 Jun 2011, 11:54am

“See what they’re getting”?

Well, another Tory enabler, simple as that. Might as well just cut out the ‘yes Mr Cameron’ middleman and vote for Boris direct!

6. martyn notman 17 Jun 2011, 11:59am

with the Lib Dem tag attached he may as well run for President of mars…Looks damn good in the shower though!

1. LMAO, yeah the Lib Dems have well and truly poisoned the well.

7. burningworm 17 Jun 2011, 12:10pm

As a Londoner do I want an X police officer as my mayor, no.

1. @Burningworm

Nice to see an open minded tolerant view which recognises everyone is an individual …

1. burningworm 20 Jun 2011, 2:49pm

We are collectivities.
        Embodiments of mass distraction.

The police are a FORCE. He on that basis would lead London into a very specific route. If you are a former trade unionist…

Get real and in the future reply with sense not as a counter measure.

8. He is gorgeous but I don’t live in London and, even if I did, I wouldn’t vote for anyone under LibDem colours while they’re part of this Coalition Government.

9. Still voting Boris.

10. Another Hannah 17 Jun 2011, 10:00pm

Not in London myself, but I don’t think he stands a chance standing for the Lib Dems, they’re finished I think. He’d probably stand a better chance if he stood for the monster raving looney baby eating party…..

11. I hope he wins. Most police are homophobic and do not like gays because they are Christians. Some even call themselves the Army of God who want to stop gays like the Catholics want to stop gay marriage.

12. Rich (original) 18 Jun 2011, 8:42pm

Homosexual degenerate decided govern the city of U.K. idiots! Wow! “Good luck!”

13. londoner15 18 Jun 2011, 8:42pm

I love brian…. he should campaign in the raw… i mean as an independent (but still preferably in his birthday suit) and not be sullied by clegg and his cronies in the condem government.