Scottish gay charity Equality Network present their thoughts on Moscow Pride to the Russian Consulate in Edinburgh

1. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 12:38pm

Get lost, homosexual perverts! Russia don’t need you are all!…

1. I wondered how long it would be before you infiltrated this thread with your warped mind!

Seriously, get help. Urgently.

2. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 1:36pm

What a hypocrite.
      Your a Fake, Bitch Rich.

1. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 30 May 2011, 6:46pm

Rich (unoriginal – see what I did there!). Rich, if you think you are being funny, you’re comments aren’t funny. They are ill-informed and tourette-like. If you think you are being inflammatory to “perverts”; I, for one, yawn. You are boring and a lepton, predictable and juvenile – your postings only serve to divert attention from intelligent comment, of which, you are unlikely to be able to participate. So rather than bore bright people (*cough*) with your pidgin-english vernacular – go sign on, there’s good human being. To everyone else, can we just ignore this person? Please, I beg you! Maybe I won’t have to post again!

1. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 7:00pm

Nobody force you to read any of my comment here. In fact, I am more concerned about the subject of some articles then about any homosexual comment on my comment here. I would be very satisfied if no homosexual comment on my nonhomosexual comment will ever apprear here. That’s would be just fine. Please, make a favor, ignore all my comments and go ahead with your own comments on various subjects on this site. That’s would be productive stance, perhaps. I am standing on my critical position, and you are free to stand on yours. That would be fair.

1. Mr. Ripley's Asscrack 30 May 2011, 7:54pm

You should get some creme for your critical position, love. Regardless of what you are standing on or for, on this page we are discussing an LGBT charity expressing their disapproval at the heavy-handed treatment shown by the Russian authorities to a lovely (amiable) group of individuals, who only want to show the world they exist and can be counted. Generally, your comments are unhelpful and divisive. Expecting to read non-homosexual content on a homosexual news website is puerile and inane. What would be fair, however, is for you to read silently and acquiesce.

2. ”Ignore all my comments.”
            Thats what we are doing!!!! Why are most people replying to you with Yawn or yeah yeah yeah…..?
            Wouldn’t it be better for everyone if you just disappeared and ceased posting your inane dross?
            Yes, you are standing on your critical position!!! And some guy will come along one day and knock you off that perch you seem to claim so self-righteously. Then won’t we get to hear about it. You’re a boring, hate filled luddite that has no brain, no feeling… just a vessel filled with dross.

2. You should probably change the photo. That’s not from the weekend’s pride march. Volker Beck wasn’t in Moscow for 2011 and the Belarusian activist in the background shaved his head a week ago…You got the Charles Meacham part right though; he was there again this year taking photos and there are plenty online you could use instead.

3. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 12:43pm

Russia will prosper without any single homosexual on its lans and even on all Earth! Even if U.K. will disappear from the face of Earth, Russia will stand and enjoy happiness and good life!

1. concerned resident E3 30 May 2011, 12:52pm

you do realise that Russia already has a very large number of homosexuals already – quite a few of them in positions of power. And I daresay that will not change as dinosaurs like you are dying out the world over, even in Russia.

1. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 6:42pm

There were only 15 (Russian) homosexuals who openly comes on public May 28 this year…. That’s nothing in comparison to 126 millions of normal (nonhomosexual) people who living openly every single day in Russia.

2. You will not defeat us. The more oppressive people become towards the LGBT community, the stronger the LGBT community becomes.
      You are fighting a losing battle… Times have changed.
      Only backward thinking cave dwellers like you need to get that pertinent fact into your skulls.

1. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 1:42pm

Indeed, Well said!!

2. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 6:49pm

Historically you are wrong. In many cases regulation of homosexuality did not permit any organization homosexuals into any community. Currently about 80 societies doing just this. Even in societies without any governmental restriction on social existence of homosexuals, for example the Russian Federation, homosexuals are not permitted to unite into massive organization. The same is correct in Japan and many other relatively tolerant countries.

3. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 1:41pm

What a Fake.
      You Cannot win Bitch Rich.
      We will always be just like your hatred.
      Difference is Our lives are peaceful and loving.
      Yours is revengeful, bitter and hatred.
      Shows how much better we are.
      Your an insult to aline yourself with Muslims when your clearly not.
      I suspect you are either Stephen Green or David Skinner.
      Either way your nothing but a Fake!!

1. Sockpuppetry isn’t Stephen Green’s style, he’s an out and proud homophobic bigot. But I wouldn’t put it past some of our previous resident trolls.

1. Agreed, Flapjack, and all indications show it is (what ever animal “it” is) an American. A not too bright one given they seem to jump out of dyslexia and islam momentarily when they get pissed off. Probably someone who wants to show muslims in a bad light too, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

I’m just astounded that Pinknews are tolerating this, despite the number of reports that seem to be made on him

1. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 3:07pm

I dunno, I’m in two minds about what PinkNews should do.
            A slightly higher percentage says ban the bitch but on the other hand People like ‘Rich’ show the strong need for Pride events and the like.

2. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 3:04pm

True, wasn’t such an out and proud wifebeater though.

3. I agree this is “Sockpupperty”, and most likely this is another reincarnation from Hank of Texas,
          “Hank Panky”style
          What an attention seeking muppet

4. Fcukoff Rich, you fraud.

4. Jock S. Trap 30 May 2011, 1:36pm

I’m glad the illegal behaviour of Russia and the Mayor of Moscow is getting highlighted.
    I guess the question is for how long?
    I have no doubt the Pride events will continue to make it’s presents felt.
    We all know that at some stage they will allow this to become an enlightened, peaceful event.
    I guess they choose when that will be.

5. Spanner1960 30 May 2011, 5:09pm

I have to say, Rich has a point though.
    Like the Russian Consulate are going to giove a flying fcuk about a bunch of whinging Scots poofs.

It won’t make a jot’s difference, The Russians, like every other homophobic country on the planet will learn in it’s own time, as it’s own people rise up. It’s a rite of passage, and they will come to the right conclusions as and when they are ready.

6. Rich (original) 30 May 2011, 7:08pm

All Russian diplomats deeply dislikes homosexual perverts and, therefore, all thoughts of Scottish homosexual perverts are meaningless for them, for all Russian government, indeed.

Russia has own laws and don’t need anybody’s opinion on it and its implementation.

1. Yes, Russia does have its own laws… ones that persecute innocent members of the LGBT community. Their policy seems to be, detain, assault, intimidate, interrogate, and charge them with some trumped up case full of violations.

You really are a parasite to mankind Rich. Go back to your hovel.

7. I am inviting everyone to report every posting from RICH (original) to Pink News.

I report each and every one of the posting with “Homophobic and hateful, please delete this post and ban the poster from this site.” I suggest that when Pink News gets enough reports it just might decide not to have creatures such as ‘Rich’ fouling up our pages with provocations to murder and violence against gay people.

1. He’d only come back as someone else!

1. Then we will delete that too.

8. Rich – your command of the English language is appallingly bad, please do not inflict your bad grammar on us anymore. For goodness sake go and educate yourself – maybe your English will improve and you will also manage to overcome your very embarrassing cave-man prejudices.

1. Perhaps Rich is a NED… Non Educated Delinquent? Granted he chews books and spits out random inane facts, but they’re useless facts. They add nothing whatsoever to PinkNews, this forum or the LGBT community.