Ian McKellen supports Moscow Gay Pride

1. Ian is one of the greatest role models. Gandalf for ever :)

1. Bah – Magneto forever!

1. Pfft, you guys are waaaaay off. NYPD officer John McClane phwoooar-ever.

2. Jock S. Trap 26 May 2011, 4:30pm

Indeed myself one of the Greats as a Role model.

3. Ian , is a great man , gay or whatever , gandalf indeed !

2. Jock S. Trap 26 May 2011, 4:29pm

Good ol Sir Ian!!
    Totally agree with him.

3. I hope this homosexual degenerate will die soon!

1. Your wish, sand muncher.

1. Jock S. Trap 26 May 2011, 6:47pm

I think he prefers the crusty saveloy!

2. Rich, since you appear to hate homosexuals so much, how do you manage to live in a world full of homosexuals?

1. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 8:30am

Like most closet case I’m guessing he can’t get enough JohnK!

3. @Rich
      “I hope this homosexual degenerate will die soon!”

Talking to yourself about yourself are you Rich?

1. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 5:09pm

Yep, it would seem so!

4. I hope all homosexual degenerates will die soon and world become nice and wonderful without such terrible perverts.

1. Today’s News:

I am 5. Me like news. The grass is pretty outside. After learning to write, teacher will help I look for boys. We find frog in water and eat. Me want to be astronaut when big.

2. @ Rich: then at least you may finally shut up about it and stop spending apparently all your time on … yes, GAY websites. You strange and tiresome little person.

1. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 8:33am

Somehow Rehan I doubt it!
        People like that never stop hating, if it’s not us it’ll be someone else.
        It’s all very boring.

3. Rich, It cheers me up to know that you are so obssessively bothered by gay people and thinking about gay sex 24-7 but that you aren’t getting any… it’s just Miss Palm and her five lovely sisters for Rich.

4. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 8:32am

Oh Rich, your a funny man.
      Keep saying you should be on stage..

5. McKillen, stop talking! Go together with crazy Tatchell in Moscow and taste the blood from your toothless mouth there! I’ll be happy to see you guys go to the common grave soon! Get lost forever, homosexual degenerates!

1. I didn’t know Uzbekistan actually had internet?

1. You know, Will, he’s probably here – one of those ‘asylum-seekers’ beloved of the Daily Mail who give the real ones a bad name.

1. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 8:37am

Ah, what you mean is Rich is really Melanie Phillips?
          Means he could be Jewish this week.

2. Jock S. Trap 27 May 2011, 8:36am

Did you not Will,
        It’s called Tacki Tacki
        Its a service designed on the customer.

6. Here’s hoping Moscow can have a safe and happy pride without that idiotic Mayor and his ridiculous children he calls Police ruining things.
    After all we’re here, we’re queer and if you don’t like it POSHEL NA KHUI, BLYAD!

7. Good for McKellen for his comments, but I do wonder if those thugs in Moscow are really going to pay much attention.

8. Derek Williams 27 May 2011, 4:21pm

Well just as Jesus Christ would never be welcomed into a modern religious school because of his long hair and wearing a dress, neither would Tchaikowsky be welcome in Moscow today because of his homosexuality.

Is it time to reconsider the option of a Queer Nation, where all 280 million of us (4% of 7 billion current world population) buy a bloody great island, and form our own superpower?