Gay Arizona dads adopt 12 children

1. I think this is wonderfull. Three chears to them.

2. It makes me feel tired just to think about it. I’ll stick to my goldfish.

3. WildOrchid 6 May 2011, 5:05pm

Those people give so much without being asked and others from their state still treat them as second class citizens denying them equal rights.

1. WhitelighterNY 7 May 2011, 5:15pm

These men are second class citizens. They have chosen to be by virtue of their choice of the pathological homosexual lifestyle. They are not parents,nor is this a family. It is nothing but a group of children being involuntarily recruited into a deviant environment,of which they will pay the latter consequences in life. No matter how you look at it, it is a COUNTERFEIT to the divine concept of a REAL family. Granted the heterosexual community will be held accountable for their abuse of children, as well as the institution of marriage, but it is not a passport to the homosexual community to spread its perversion! I know i am a H8er, homophobe etc. Don’t feed the TROLL!

1. Some one should just stop feeding you, period. You’re comments is a travesty of the stupid and illiterate.

1. WhitelighterNY 7 May 2011, 7:47pm

Linda,

Climb back into your intellectual garbage can of self-righteousness ;-)

1. Fairly obvious an mental retard like you would think a “garbage can” is where one gets intelligence. Rather like an animal would.

2. WhitelighterNY 7 May 2011, 9:37pm

Just giving you the benefit of the doubt sweetheart.

3. Just stick to stupid comments, my dear, its what your forte is. Far be it for me to impose superior schooling on a backwater retard like you.

4. WhitelighterNY 8 May 2011, 2:34am

Linda,
            I grow tiresome of this empty banter. The intellectual ping-pong match is boring for me, when you approach the table one paddle short for the game. I will leave and move on because my code of ethics prevents me from taking advantage of the less fortunate.

5. My dear boy, “intellectual” is not the word I would describe your backward and retarded views! Oh, the simplicity of you’re mind to think I am addressing you as an equal? Oh, mercy no. Far from it.

You think I have even the smallest shred of respect for a infantile, bigoted, old fool like you coming on to a gay site an ranting like a demented lunatic?

Truly remarkable.

2. “I grow tiresome of this empty banter”

Well, then, don’t come into a gay site to peddle your homophobic nonsense, and expect educated people like us to think you “intellectual”. Find a nice religious site where prejudicial morons like you can interact in a an environment with others of a similar lack of edcuation, free from normal people.

Win-win for everyone.

2. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:14pm

WhitelighterNY
        All you have shown is that you know nothing and are clearly completely uneducated.
        I do hope you have nothing with the bringing up of Any child.

4. PumpkinPie 6 May 2011, 6:52pm

I may have no interest in adopting or having children of my own, but I recognise awesomeness when I see it, and these dudes are most certainly awesome. Great work, guys!

5. Wonderful news.

6. martyn notman 6 May 2011, 9:20pm

12 is pushing it a bit! Good on them though, theyve got to have a lot of patience and energy to cope with that. I

7. GayWebHosting 7 May 2011, 12:42am

Truly amazing… Funny how it is two GAY men who are picking up the pieces left by HETEROSEXUAL relationships, yet their state does not recognize their own!

Gay men not fit to adopt children? Rubbish. It would appear that some heteros are not fit to HAVE them in the first place..

Good on ‘em for offering these kids a stable and loving home… Which by the sound of it, is far more than their biological parents managed to do?

I agree with some of the other posters… it would not be for me, but fair play to them.. They are true heros.. to the 12 kids they love and care for, and indeed to ALL of us!

1. mesadaveg1 7 May 2011, 12:45pm

I agree with you!! Very well put!

2. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:15pm

Excellent comment GayWebHosting.
      It’s a shame so many, esp religious types, with completely miss that point.

8. This melts my heart. THIS IS LOVE!!!

9. I simply love this article, and the related video. What amazing men!! I found 2 kids enough, but 12 ?!! wow

10. mesadaveg1 7 May 2011, 12:42pm

How great!!!!! I was 5 when I lost my dad and 12 when mom died. I was lucky that I had good people to look after me! You are already blessed , so keep up the good work!!!!

11. Yes but a lot of men are child molesters, sexual harrassers and rapists. 99.99% of all domestic violence is always started by men, either against women or children. I don’t believe children should be given to men just like that, it is much more natural for women to have babies. Those kids should have been given to lesbians, not gays. What if they molest them? This is very irresponsible!

1. OMG, shut up you fool. You’re an embarrassment to lesbians! Someone gave birth to you and let you live, despite all indication that you were an afterbirth, so don’t begrudge others. And I can see why anyone, man or woman, would physically abuse you, with comments like that, its clear your a dirty degenerate.

1. If you are really a lesbian (but i doubt it) then you are nothing but a traitor of lesbians and women. If you are a transexual, you are only mocking real women, so just be ashamed of yourself. If you are a man (and that is probably your case, only men can be that retarded) then it only proves to me you are little cowards, tiny childish infantile useless creatures with envy of the vagina.

So there you have it, another fkn man behaving like a retarded loser with an inferiority complex towards women. No, don’t grow up, it’s not going to work for you. Just keep playing with your cokc trying to measure it to see where your brain really is, tool. But if you really are a woman, if you are free today it is only because of feminists who gave you freedom. Men are the real oppressors, don’t forget that.

1. Did you not hear me first time? Shut up you fool.

No one hear is interested in your crazy woman gibberish.

And how f*****g stupid do you have to be to assume “Linda” is a man? How pathetic you are. You’re a sad angry travesty of a woman. Now run along, serious gay people are talking. Go out and make some friends, and there might be a tiny chance in hell that you end up one bit less the pathetic bigot you really are, sweetie.

1. I knew it. Ha! You make me laugh… you are a man… hahaha what fkn retards. Only men girls, only men. No brain at all, do you even feel ashamed? OMG… what a prck. Now that’s proof women are infinitely superior. Dumb and not even intelligent enough to understand who dumb and pathetic.

2. Sure I am, sweetie. Now run along and take your meds, before you make a bigger fool out of yourself then you already have. Then the hospital attendant might let you play with the other patients.

Fool.

3. Oh, bugger, that vile little troll lila is here too? Why does the asylum let these freaks have a laptop?

4. Careful John, she’ll challenge you to a bike ride. That’ll teach you. LOL! Childish freak that she is.

God forbid you challenge her to a reading contest.

5. What hasn’t this lunatic being banned yet? I mean, no one here is interested in her bigoted nonsense, or her ridiculous bike threats.

6. Anyone that puts “hahaha” in their comment can only be an ugly and less than educated teenager.

7. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:20pm

Whats that lila is the local bike?
            LOL

2. I think ‘lila’ isn’t quite who she/he seems. She comes across as another of the trolls who start off being slightly dodgy then slip into full-blown mad-mode. Why do I say that? Because the reaction of lila to Linda was very, very weird for a so-called feminist.
          I’d given her the benefit of the doubt before, but now I’m very suspicious.

1. I agree Iris. Someone that appears so mentally imbalanced can’t have slipped passed the medical profession. On another thread he/she challenged me to a motorbike race as a test of who is “better”…. can you believe that? I did laugh.

2. I think this Lila sounds just like a stone-butch megadyke super lesbian.

Why do I say that? Because that’s exactly what I would expect from one of them.

I would never give her the benefit of the doubt, if she were a little more butch, she’d be acting in Jurassic Park. BIG FAT HAIRY GRUMPY ANGRY LOUD Lesbosaurus Rex-

3. Wow :D And to think people like Alfred Binet et al missed this simple test. The idiots, eh? All that time wasted on IQ tests and the like when a simple bike race would have sufficed.
            In fact, maybe we could have scrapped the AV option in the recent referendum and gone for motorbikes instead. A great way to choose MPs too, I’m sure.

4. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:22pm

Your right Iris.. As usual ;)

2. Lila, I heard that one gay man in the past (in the USA?) adopted 57 kids and later he defined as a pedophile and served prison term.

1. Really? Fascinating. I once heard of a muslim that married and raped an under-age child. His name was muhammed, I think….

2. Well, I once read about a paedophile called Richard – therefore, by your perverted logic, everyone called Richard must be a paedophile too. It all makes sense. Not.

3. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:17pm

lila
      Clearly a very sad, disturbed individual with a problem in controlling your own discrimination and hatred.

4. Lucky,
      Lila, gay men ARE less likely statistically to abuse children in any way. The fellows had to jump through many hoops to qualify to adopt children hoops like classes, homestudies, background checks, and are under strict scrutiny for months or even years before the adoptions finalized.
      I’m an adoptive parent myself. I’m a gay woman. I had to hide in my closet to be able to adopt in my state where there are over 5, 000 children in foster homes. Lila, I’m asssuming that you are a woman. Will you navigate the red tape to take in and parent even one of these children? These children are emotionally scarred for the most part and almost all have moderate to sever medical problems.
      Even if youare single. One good parent is better than no parent at all. To qualify to adopt, one must be able to prove that they have what it takes to parent a special needs child.

12. I am sorry for the kids, because for all theirs lives they will be marked with perverted “parents”….

1. Not half as sorry as we are for your parents.

1. Bravo, Will! :D

2. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:23pm

Nicely put there Will!! :)

13. Why do these trolls read gay news sites if they don’t like being exposed to homosexuality? They are laughable.

These men are commendable. They have picked up the pieces and given a loving home to children whose parents couldn’t do that.

There are some homophobic and misandristic people who might not understand but they are irrelevant as the children’s needs come first.

14. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:11pm

So 12 children have been given the chance to have a happy, stable, secure, loving family life and people still object.
    Yet this shows those critics that a happy family comes in a stable variety regardless of the gender of the couple.

15. what a wonderful story. I wish I could do the same.

16. You’re surely a closet- even more terrible.

17. Those two men are better than you will ever be, they’re doing something amazing and wonderful in giving children a chance for a loving family home- all you do all day is post homophobic comments on PN- who’s contributing more to society? you just wallow in negativity and hate, you don’t actually have the right to judge people who are clearly so superior to you in every way.

18. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

19. I’m in agreement with you Rehan, from now on I’m just gonna ignore the g0bsh1te.

20. I utterly agree, but it never works because people DO feed them, so I’ve given up ignoring them as they’ll still get loads of responses. They’re like attention-seeking children.

21. Rich is a wanker troll pretending to be a Muslim insulting gay people, an anti-gay racist who tries to make Muslims look stupid. So he’s probably an anti-gay Christian BNP member or wannabe.

22. Rich is a wanker troll pretending to be a Muslim insulting gay people, an anti-gay racist who tries to make Muslims look stupid… so he’s probably an anti-gay Christian BNP member or wannabe or more likely just an isolated loser-retard.