Ricky Martin thought being gay was ‘evil’ before he came out

1. I’ll tell you what’s evil Mr Martin: accepting money to perform for Target Corp who actively put money into fighting for gay rights.

1. Staircase2 5 May 2011, 10:50pm

Don’t be such an arse!
      Why is it that people comment on here without actually understanding what the article is talking about!
      He’s not saying being gay IS evil – hes saying he THOGUHT it was based on the programming he had recieved which convinced him he was ‘wrong’ to be gay – but that now he’s at peace with his sexuality and very happy about it.
      PLEASE!

1. Paddyswurds 6 May 2011, 8:46am

@Staircase2….
        …….who exactly is this Ricky Martin, and just why are his pronouncements so important as to warrant even one line of internet space or time. Who the heck carese whta he thought or indeed thinks?
        Aren’t there more important issues than this insecure twit?

2. Mr Marting thinking CORRECTLY!!!

1. pufta

2. Did you come to this conclusion before or after you had a w@nk to Ricky Martin’s pictures Rich?

3. His thought was correct, but he failed to fight his inner evil sexuality.

1. Rich believed homosexuality was “evil” before he came to terms with being gay.

1. I never has been gay. You have perverted mentality, guy!

1. Sure you8 haven’t…. “normal” straight people spend a load of time on gay sites. Not.

2. And you probably never have been grammatical.

1. I am intentionally ungrammatical, stupid!

2. And intentionally as stupid, I presume?

3. I think that should read “I’ve never admitted to being gay”, Rich. You spend a huge amount of time on a GAY site for a ‘straight’ man and you obsess over gay sex. The more you comment, the clearer your inside feelings are.

1. “Fighting” how, ‘Rich’? Making semi-literate and tiresomely adolescent remarks to provoke is hardly ‘fighting’. You should get out more.

2. Go and look in the mirror Rich, you’ll find a big sexual pervert looking back at you, that’s the only one you’re fighting with.

4. If you can’t love yourself how the hell are you gonna love someone else.

5. and if gay men think it’s evil, what chance do straight men have!

6. Ricky should think how to return on the normal way of living with a nice lady, wife (!) and have normal socialization in decent society. Being amongst perverts and having congrats from perverts are nasty things. He should think how to get respect from decent heterosexual society!

1. Yes because I’m sure 30 years of living in heterosexual society with his hetrosexual wife succeeded in keeping him straight before.
      Do you really imagine we all live in some hermetically sealed homosexual bubble with zero contact with bigots and zealots in the outside world, cause if so it’s you that needs to get out more.
      I hear some zealots even visit gay news websites! What’s that about?

2. Rich should think how to return to his normal way of living in the closet with a nice lady. He thinks living in the closet is the only way to get respect!
      Behind his wife’s back Rich continues to visit gay websites to tell gay people how straight and happy and respected he is… in his dreams.

3. Rich if you hate gay people so much, you may wanna avoid spending every moment of your free time on PinkNews- just so you know the site is pretty much exclusively about news which affects LGBT people- you may wanna try the daily mail, it’ll be more you’re kind of thing. I mean, the fact that you are the second top user in terms of comments tells us a lot about you’re hateful little life. Either you’re a genuine old fashioned homophobe, who for some reason feels the need to devote his life to posting nasty little comments to the users of PN, or you are, as I know a lot of other users believe, deeply deeply in denial about you’re own sexuality. I personally think this is the most likely scenario, as the extremity of you’re views smacks of reaction formation. Whichever is the truth, don’t you think you ought to calm down a little, maybe go for a walk in the country- i dont think being as angry as you are can be good for you, mentally or physically.

1. Don’t worry. I am enjoying gay’s comments. They clearly exposing their animal nature and proving my point: gays are perverted animals.

1. And it the ‘animal nature’ that you love, isn’t it, Rich? Decrying gay sex while obsessing over it and gay men constantly. Why not come out and be at peace with yourself?

2. Vegetable complains about the animal nature of gays…that’s Rich!

3. Jock S. Trap 10 May 2011, 4:51pm

Says the person who can’t seem to keep away from a Gay News site.

4. Again, Rich – a perfect example of your frothing-at-the-mouth obsession with gay sex.

1. You always was an idiot. Once again you provided the proof here.

1. Are you 12, Rich? You sound like a not very bright schoolboy.

1. Jock S. Trap 10 May 2011, 4:53pm

One almost senses a bike ride challenge coming on.

5. Sometimes when Rich posts I suspect he might actually be Sacha Baron Cohen trying out some new material, half of everything he comes out with wouldn’t sound that out of place in a “Borat” sequel!
      The broken English, the superficial homophobia masking a deep obsession with all things gay, the daft epithets. The guy’s a riot!
      I look forward to his “Cultural learnings for make benefit the readership of Pink News.”

1. Not to mention when his English suddenly improves miraculously. No doubt the intervention, albeit briefly, of allah.

Rich is a fraud and a troll who is only making these comments to inflame. He’s probably 14.

2. Oh… That’s possible…

1. Barring the fact that Sacha Baron Cohen is good at this stuff and manages to stay in character for the duration.
          You run the gamut from Borat to South Park’s Saddam Hussein to 14 year old troll with a gay obsession. I think Will hit the nail on the head there.

7. That headline should really read: “Ricky Martin thought being gay was ‘evil’ to his career before he came out”

1. +100000000000000000

8. Ricky Martin is a prat. But I see there is an even bigger one here – i.e. Rich.

1. Most defo. And to think…this is classed as news. Ricky Martin boo hooing over the fact his career took a nose dive and now nobody wants to livin la vida loca with him.

9. martyn notman 6 May 2011, 10:46am

He is from a very Macho..not to mention Catholic..background and it cant have been easy growing up in the spotlight with menudo at a time when most people are just coming to terms with their sexuality- having loads of teenage girls screaming at you and having to pretend youre an Uber stud at the age of 12 would screw most people up…

1. Staircase2 – you do realise that Ricky Martin is a paid spokeswhore for the Target Corporation.

Target is a corporation that claims to be gay-friendly but continue to send enormous financial donations to politicial candidates who are engaged in the removal of LGBT people’s human and civil rights.

Ricky Martin is as vile an opportunist as Elton John.

And isn’t it amusing that Ricky Martin waited until his career was over, and he was promoting his dreary, smug autobiography before coming out.

Did Ricky Martin come out when it could have made a difference – like when the Prop 8 cases was being voted on, where his coming out could have influenced the Latino vote?

Oh no. That would not have made him any money.

10. Oh I’d be more than happy to teach him the meaning of evil ;)

11. I understand where he’s coming from. I’m eighteen and just about coming to terms with my homosexuality. I was brought up in a strict catholic family and went to a strict catholic school. Six years ago when I realised I was gay, it was an incredibly painful shock. It’s hard when every single person you love and care about will turn away after you say two words, ‘I’m gay’.

1. It’s true Katie but you have to take yourself away from their negative influence and make a life for yourself , lkike so many have done and like I did, they do come round… but sometimes many years later and you can’t afford to put your life on hold while they catch up.

2. Since you are so young, I do excuse you for your infantilism. However, you are not gay but a lesbian vagina-licker. Some sort of sanitary worker. That’s ugly but some females need a sanitary worker like you are…. Don’t forget clean your mouth with antiseptics after licking vaginas! Well, may be its time to stop use your mouth as a septic tank for lesbian degeneration? Think about it, please!

1. Yeah right 6 May 2011, 11:15pm

are we allowing that filthy disgusting comment to stand?

2. Rich if you fancied women you’d be wanting to join in on that action instead of trying to make it sound disgusting (like your mind).
        I’d say you’re either jealous of what you imagine Katie does with women or you’re not as straight as you keep pretending.

1. Yeah right 7 May 2011, 12:09pm

I don’t think any woman would WANT somebody as foul as him. (or any man, either!)

1. ..which probably explains his almost psychotic anger issues. Sad that Rich is so busy blaming everyone around him for his cr@p life that he can’t see the real problem is him.
            I hope Rich gets the help he needs soon. You can only pity him really.

3. The last vagina Rich saw was his mothers as he was dropped out on a back alley in some flea infested islamic hell hole. And she’s dead now…. if I gave birth to an afterbirth like rich, I’d kill myself too.

3. Filthy lesbians dislikes the truth about their disgusting sex practices — licking vaginas — and started transfer their mental filth on healthy person, such as I am. Nothing strange for perverted and degraded animals who strangely have human-like forms of their bodies, and ability to speak out their filthy thinking…..

1. Do you realise your mother is dead because you’re such a degenerate retard? And chance you could go stand in front of a truck for us? Be a good son of a whore, go on, just do it.

1. Report him and ignore him, Linda. He’s just a sad loser.

1. Straight guys like to lick vagina’s Rich so you must be gay if you so don’t like vagina’s… still you’ve probably never had the chance to find out because you are such a compulsive wanker.

2. Exactly, Pavlos. Rich is clearly gay – apart from him being a sad, little troll, of course.

2. Yeah right 7 May 2011, 8:10pm

LInda, don’t lower yourself to his level. he’s just filth,

I reported his dirty comment hours ago. does nobody listen?

12. BruceWillisFan 6 May 2011, 11:39pm

I think Ricky Martin should be really out & Proud now, truely accept it & since he has come out, I think he should also have the right to write & sing songs about Men, sing with other male artists & kiss & dance around with other man on stage etc, But then again he is no Adam Lambert or Q-Boy, who I both think are truely AMAZING. :)

13. Jock S. Trap 9 May 2011, 6:53pm

Thats because that’s all religion tries to tell people.
    It’s all about the assumption so should we really take them seriously?
    Definitely not.